Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,300 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu (29589 Views)

15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts / Nkechi Ikpeazu Welcomes First Baby Of The Year In Abia, Pays Hospital Bills / Civil Defence Arrests 50 Herdsmen For Bearing Arms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by Mitsurugi(m): 5:06pm On Feb 03, 2021
SilverNorGold:

You have spoken like a true patriot. God bless you too and every well-meaning Nigerian.

Today them go call me Fulani, tomorrow them go call me Yoruba.. The other day na Hausa them call me, now I be Igbo...

CAPSLOCKED called me a Christian fanatic. Agboriotejoye and TruthHurts1 called me a Muslim fanatic.. When I protested Righteousness89's ban, I was called a Christian fanatic.. Recently, some guys said I am an atheist... I dun tire...

My beloved NAIRALANDERS, please help me... Who really am I?

A mumu cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by Sunkyapogee(m): 5:06pm On Feb 03, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
YOU SHOULD BE BEHEADED!
seems you are the Fulani here
Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by luluosas(m): 5:07pm On Feb 03, 2021
This man is sick honestly. Evict the terrorists from your state and stop empowering them from behind
Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by Yankee101: 5:07pm On Feb 03, 2021
The government has emboldened them to the detriment of farmers
Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by TinubuGoQuench(f): 5:07pm On Feb 03, 2021
SilverNorGold:

You have spoken like a true patriot. God bless you too and every well-meaning Nigerian.

Today them go call me Fulani, tomorrow them go call me Yoruba.. The other day na Hausa them call me, now I be Igbo...

CAPSLOCKED called me a Christian fanatic. Agboriotejoye and TruthHurts1 called me a Muslim fanatic.. When I protested Righteousness89's ban, I was called a Christian fanatic.. Recently, some guys said I am an atheist... I dun tire...

My beloved NAIRALANDERS, please help me... Who really am I?

EKPA!
Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by Iamgrey5(m): 5:07pm On Feb 03, 2021
lawrenzooo:

Its stated in the write up. The farmer whose farm land is destroyed also gets 100K
Which Silly 100k ?

It's almost as if you don't know how to read.

There's no amount stated there, but Fulani's own is clearly stated.

1 Like

Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by VerifiedStalin: 5:08pm On Feb 03, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by wellmax(m): 5:09pm On Feb 03, 2021
When El-rufai did this, you guys nearly mobbed him online.

1 Like

Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by Salewa97: 5:10pm On Feb 03, 2021
VerifiedStalin:

I'm sure you didn't even read the posts SMH.

He paid the same to the farmers so they won't take the laws into their own hands.

Fulani slaves paying them 100k for each cows killed.

Yet baby factory children are sold for as low as 10k.

Is cows more expensive in Igbo land than human?

Chukwu abiama must hear about this!

By the way where is that albino fugitive coward? He should come and say something.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by sungelsocco(m): 5:10pm On Feb 03, 2021
See the level of stupidity with SE governors.
How much have Northern governors given to southerners in the north after loosing properties worth millions to uncountable ethnic crises. Even alcohol that they damage in the name of religion? Instead they will tell you to behave like Roman in the land of Rome yet they cannot behave like Southerners when they arrive the South.

When you are a slave you just have to behave like one, coz you don't have two options.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by Iamgrey5(m): 5:10pm On Feb 03, 2021
VerifiedStalin:

I'm sure you didn't even read the posts SMH.

He paid the same to the farmers so they won't take the laws into their own hands.

Which stupid amount is paid to Farmers.

Your governors are paying for every cow lost by your masters. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by lawrenzooo: 5:11pm On Feb 03, 2021
Iamgrey5:
Which Silly 100k ?

It's almost as if you don't know how to read.

There's no amount stated there, but Fulani's own is clearly stated.
I copied the below from the write-up.

And we pay compensation of about N100,000 for any cow that is killed on account of a misunderstanding between the farmers and the herders and pay the same amount for farmland verified to have been trampled on or destroyed by stray cows.
Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by StaffofOrayan(m): 5:11pm On Feb 03, 2021
Hehehehe
I tell those mumu warriors the south has no leaders dem go dey shout Yoruba this and that
We urgently need to bypass these idiots called leaders in the south, they are certified bastards!

1 Like

Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by Salewa97: 5:11pm On Feb 03, 2021
VerifiedStalin:

Igbos are not cowards like ndi ofenmanu.

Igbos are not only cowards but slaves and games for Fulanis.

They sent python dance to beat your youths.

They killed you in Oyigbo.

Killed you in Orlu.

Make you pay 100k for every cow killed.

Repeat after me, Yeebos are Fulani slaves that is why they are Nyamurri dodo n dawa!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by mmadu4: 5:12pm On Feb 03, 2021
see wetin fear can cause. paying them for what? what about the farmers its time to kill every Hausa/Fulani on sight. they are worst than coronavirus if the government doesn't take time and precautions these dirty pigs will take over our states and do whatever they want .

1 Like

Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by Iamgrey5(m): 5:13pm On Feb 03, 2021
lawrenzooo:

I copied the below from the write-up.

And we pay compensation of about N100,000 for any cow that is killed on account of a misunderstanding between the farmers and the herders and pay the same amount for farmland verified to have been trampled on or destroyed by stray cows.
Which stupid amount?

Your governor is trying to safe face, how do you quantify how much the cows destroyed?

Atleast, a cow is equal to 100,000 even if an ipob is maimed in the process. grin

1 Like

Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by lawrenzooo: 5:14pm On Feb 03, 2021
CSTRR:

I know Someone in nassarawa that lost millions in harvest.

Fulani herdsmen burnt his farm.

How do you compensate a farmer like that with 100k?

Most cows are not up to 100k anyway.

First The post was about Abia State not nassarawa.
Secondly a grown cow sells between 200 to 300k. Confirm from your neighbourhood.
Thirdly I was just stating what was in the post, I really wasn't taking sides.
Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by VerifiedStalin: 5:15pm On Feb 03, 2021

1 Like

Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by OkutaNla: 5:15pm On Feb 03, 2021
Nobody should blame Ikpeazu and his fellow SE governors. They are taking a wise decision, if not those Fulanis would have suyanized all the ibos people in AlaIbo by now. They should be commended and not castigated. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by casppyjay: 5:15pm On Feb 03, 2021
kahal29:

https://www.thecable.ng/abia-gov-we-pay-n100k-to-herders-for-every-cow-killed-in-a-clash-with-farmers
good idea I can even slaughter my own malnourished calves and claim they are abians victims and get compensated.. dustbins should be encouraged to govern d whole Nigeria lol
Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by lastmessenger: 5:18pm On Feb 03, 2021
Political statement to appear politically correct. The most important thing is that the statement has been made. Herders are not needed in our farms
Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by NeoWanZaeed(m): 5:18pm On Feb 03, 2021
Sunkyapogee:
seems you are the Fulani here
YOU ARE THE FULANI AND THE BOKO HARAM
Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by lawrenzooo: 5:18pm On Feb 03, 2021
Iamgrey5:
Which stupid amount?

Your governor is trying to safe face, how do you quantify how much the cows destroyed?

Atleast, a cow is equal to 100,000 even if an ipob is maimed in the process. grin
Just so you don't misunderstand me. I am not from Abia neither am I Hausa/Fulani. At least now you agree that the amount paid to farm owner was stated in the write up. That what I wanted to point out.

If you understand the statement from the governor he say they pay compensation so that people would not take laws into their hands
Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by Oghene1st: 5:20pm On Feb 03, 2021
AdolfAboki:
Ok.. I hope you compensate farmers too? Let there be justice. Let there be unity. Stop the killings. Let love lead the way.

God bless Nigeria.

Look at this failed fool. Even in fooling, you failed.
Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by Iamgrey5(m): 5:20pm On Feb 03, 2021
VerifiedStalin:

Afonja and foolishness na 5&6

Fulani herdmen are dealing with your people in the west, and you're here masturbating over your own foolishness. grin

You better don't talk tomuch before Fulani deal with you and Still collect 100k for a job weldone grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by amp01(m): 5:20pm On Feb 03, 2021
AbijaJ:
Really?? And how much did Ikpeazu pay the farmers whose crops/farms the cows destroyed Ikpeazu is the real definition of Fulani slave. What does Mazi Kanu have to say about what is happening in his backyard?

Even Obiano does the same thing.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/obiano-pays-70-cows-appease-herdsmen/%3famp=1
Some of you,reading before commenting is a sin.
Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 03, 2021
The best way to solve this is for ESN to start targeting these Governors convoy...
Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by NaMeAboki: 5:22pm On Feb 03, 2021
What sacrilege!
Igbo governor paying money to herdsmen?
I thought only El Rufai does that.
After playing politics and twisting the narrative into ridicule they have turned back full circle and doing exactly the same thing - what hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by Geesaintagape: 5:23pm On Feb 03, 2021
How much have u paid farmers ever since Herdsmen have been destroying their crops
Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by Aderr: 5:23pm On Feb 03, 2021
TimeManager:
Not only in Abia but also Anambra, Imo, Ebonyi State Government also regularly pay fulani herdsmen huge sums of money for fear of reprisals. I told some ibo kids few weeks ago but they were doubting.
SE Governors make a budgetary provision to pay off fulani herdsmen periodically. fulani have economically enslaved the southeast and the Governors are the enablers. The template of Elrufai paying off fulani herdsmen with Kaduna state treasury has been entrenched in the SE.
The more you empower them financially, the more you empower them with weapons to carry on the onslaughts. The spineless governors would never empower ESN or local vigilantes to provide adequate security to the villagers against the marauding herdsmen. What right do these killer herdsmen have to tresspass & destroy people's farmlands in the first place?

kiss the truth!
The bolded is possible. Some small European and middle east countries also paid alqueada in those days against terrorist attacks. I guess that's what the Ibos are doing by paying fulanis. The fulanis are trying to bring the same to the Southwest and I won't be surprised if stupid governors like Seyi makinde start paying them secretly.

The incessant Fulani attacks we see are calculated to spread fear. It has gone beyond cattle grazing. It is terrorism and Yorubas must come together to fight them off. The Federal government is behind them and the state governors are ready to do whatever Abuja wants.

1 Like

Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 03, 2021
AdolfAboki:
Ok.. I hope you compensate farmers too? Let there be justice. Let there be unity. Stop the killings. Let love lead the way.

God bless Nigeria.
God bless you. Farmers and Honest herd's men should be compensated accordingly, because doing so will not only promote unity, but it will also show that everyone in the nation is Equal!!

Peace and unity Shall reign!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by Supersymetry: 5:24pm On Feb 03, 2021
I think this has to do with the fear of removing him from office true Court than fear of attack by Fulani herdsmen,Abia state if full of Igbo warrior clans, and are equally brutal, Fulani are not a match to them, Clans like Ngwa, Aro, Ohafia, etc.
It seems that there's a great conspiracy going on in this country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hausa Community Seeks Reversal Of Okada Ban, Promises Sanwo-Olu Massive Votes / Grace Bent Accuses Precious Chikwendu Of Lying Against Her / Bye-Election: Orji Kalu And His Entourage Storm Ariaria Int'l Market (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.