Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu (29591 Views)

15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts / Nkechi Ikpeazu Welcomes First Baby Of The Year In Abia, Pays Hospital Bills / Civil Defence Arrests 50 Herdsmen For Bearing Arms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by NwaAro: 7:14pm On Feb 03, 2021
Salewa97:

[s]Lol 3 million dead with a majority tribe confined to 5 landlocked erosion ravaged region.

Is that not why you guys always kill your self enmasse and fight over lands because a whole people are confined to an erosion ravaged region?

Your women were dealt with by the gbola of the Fulani godogodo during the war and used as sex slaves. That is why the culture of baby factory is now ingrained in their DNA.

Your girls are suffering from the too much f*ck of the civil war which explained why they constitute the highest number of prostitutes in brothels across Nigeria.

That’s not even the bone of contention. Please pay up your 100k before the Fulanis deal with you guys. Your governors have been paying it for the past 2 years while they push you braggarts online to threaten fake eviction for fulanis online.

Igbo abuse Fulanis in the day and pay them 100k in the night. Such cowards!

Pay up or else I will report you to the Fulanis.[/s]

Couldn't bother my IQ reading all that boring and repetitive tripe. Borrow a leaf from your Igbo masters, maybe Oyo state will be liberated from your new master Mallam Nasir Khalid Ibn Iskali Waliki grin grin grin

See how ESN boys overpowered armed Fulani bandits killed them and sacked their hideouts.

Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by Almunjid(m): 7:18pm On Feb 03, 2021
SilverNorGold:

You have spoken like a true patriot. God bless you too and every well-meaning Nigerian.

Today them go call me Fulani, tomorrow them go call me Yoruba.. The other day na Hausa them call me, now I be Igbo...

CAPSLOCKED called me a Christian fanatic. Agboriotejoye and TruthHurts1 called me a Muslim fanatic.. When I protested Righteousness89's ban, I was called a Christian fanatic.. Recently, some guys said I am an atheist... I dun tire...

My beloved NAIRALANDERS, please help me... Who really am I?
You're a confused being.
Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by naijapips04: 7:27pm On Feb 03, 2021
SilverNorGold:

You have spoken like a true patriot. God bless you too and every well-meaning Nigerian.

Today them go call me Fulani, tomorrow them go call me Yoruba.. The other day na Hausa them call me, now I be Igbo...

CAPSLOCKED called me a Christian fanatic. Agboriotejoye and TruthHurts1 called me a Muslim fanatic.. When I protested Righteousness89's ban, I was called a Christian fanatic.. Recently, some guys said I am an atheist... I dun tire...

A fo.ool bro.

1 Like

Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by Salewa97: 7:29pm On Feb 03, 2021
NwaAro:

[s]Couldn't bother my IQ reading all that boring and repetitive tripe. Borrow a leaf from your Igbo masters, maybe Oyo state will be liberated from your new master Mallam Nasir Khalid Ibn Iskali Waliki grin grin grin

See how ESN boys overpowered armed Fulani bandits killed them and sacked their hideouts. [/s]

Something Igboho still did yesterday in Ogun state. Abi you no dey read news?

But the difference here is that for every cow killed by ESN, Your governors will pay back 100k on it. Meaning Igbo land IGR will be depleted.

For every herdsmen cow killed by Igboho in Ogun state yesterday, one kobo will not be paid back to anybody.

You see the difference? Nyamurri are slaves!!

2 Likes

Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by Coinbased: 7:32pm On Feb 03, 2021
Why
Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by Ritchiee: 7:37pm On Feb 03, 2021
NwaAro:
[/s]

Old and fake, come up with something new my bayerebe bloda tongue grin grin cheesy

Your wailing on the internet cannot take back those permanently taken communities. They are gone forever.

Go and join ESN in the bush to liberate Igboland.In this 2021,it will be up to 600 communities as they are being paid for each cow.Una name and Cow go together.

Cow and Cow Ards. grin

Only God knows how much these cowards are paying these Fulanis in the 350 Igbo communities that have been taken permanently by the Fulanis.
Permanent takeover o.My bad!
Cowardice is a disease.

Home National
350 herdsmen’s camps exist in Igbo communities, Intersociety claims.

Obinna Odogwu, Awka

International Society for Civil Liberties and Rule of Law (Intersociety) has alleged that no fewer than 350 communities in Igboland have been forcefully invaded and permanently occupied by jihadist Fulani herdsmen.

This claim was contained in a statement endorsed by the group’s Board Chair, Emeka Umeagbalasi, a criminologist, and the Head, International Justice and Human Rights, Ndidiamaka Bernard, a lawyer, and three others.

The statement reads:

‘There are no less than 350 Igbo communities, villages and other locations now invaded and permanently occupied by the Jihadist Fulani Herdsmen and ‘imported’ Shuwa Arabs also called ‘Cowmen’ in Arabic.

‘The number of Igbo communities forcibly occupied by the Jihadists has recorded an exponential increase from about 139 in August 2019 to alarming 350 in May 2020. The jihadist occupation is vicariously, if not directly aided by the Government of Nigeria and its security agencies especially the Army and the Police.

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/350-herdsmens-camps-exist-in-igbo-communities-intersociety-claims/
Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by kingsavage: 7:39pm On Feb 03, 2021
NwaAro:
[s]This yaribanza pigs who have been colonized, butchered, raped and JAGABANED by one SINGLE MAN in person of Mallam Iskali Waliki are not very smart grin. It's obvious from the report (If it's even real at all) that the problem isn't a people's problem but a leadership problem, that's why every honest Igbo person has long accepted our governors are weak spineless and useless cowards. The farmers have actually been confronting the herdsmen (according to the report if only this Iskali slaves can actually read) and have been killing their cows in various open confrontations, only for the herdsmen to be rewarded for all livestock killed by the useless governor. It's for reasons like this ESN has the absolute trust and respect of the Igbos cause we see a more capable leadership in them and Kanu than the whole 5 SE Governors put together. Since the establishment of ESN there has been no report of Fulani subhumans having the guts to annex villages and chase away farmers like is happening in yaribanza states.

At least no community is Igboland has been renamed and conquered by a single man, unlike what we have in the wastee side grin grin grin[/s]
crap grin

1 Like

Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by kingsavage: 7:41pm On Feb 03, 2021
AfonjaConehead:
See as Yoruba people on here are just fooling themselves....
Its really like a curse to be a head slammer frm the wasteSide grin
shutup grin grin
If it was a Yoruba governor, una for Don fill this thread with slave and afonja talk
Useless tribe of noisemakers grin

1 Like

Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by 777ForChrist: 7:41pm On Feb 03, 2021
chatinent:
Now, I see why Alex Otti used his name to campaign: Ikpeazu, meaning backyard verdict.

This is an epitome of such baseless backyard verdict.

If you hear of Zombies in Igbo land,he is one of them.
Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by aprilwise(m): 7:42pm On Feb 03, 2021
AdolfAboki:
Ok.. I hope you compensate farmers too? Let there be justice. Let there be unity. Stop the killings. Let love lead the way.

God bless Nigeria.
Nigeria is not a country of love
Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by OfoIgbo: 7:46pm On Feb 03, 2021
Salewa97:

At least the Yorubas are not paying Waikli to live on their lands and Igbho Sunday jagunlabi will soon deal with him.

However the main issue here is that Igbo slaves are paying herdsmen 100k per cow to live peacefully on their land.

I heard the Fulanis threathed your governors into submission and they agreed to pay 100k per cows so that Igbo slaves can live on their land.

Chai, Nyamurri slaves don suffer. Have you paid your due to the herdsmen??

In Anambra Fulanis pay for any damages caused to Igbo farms.
Also every part of Igboland is owned by the Igbos.

Even Shettina made it quite clear that cowardly Yorubas and IGBOho are talking because you guys are hiding behind the Igbos and Kanu the brave entities.
So Fulanis already know you are the bitches in this whole episode. No wonder they remain your emirs in Ilorin and have declared some not your areas as no-go areas.

The bitch slaves. better go and please Wakili with their daughters

1 Like

Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by Ritchiee: 7:48pm On Feb 03, 2021
NwaAro:
This yaribanza pigs who have been colonized, butchered, raped and JAGABANED by one SINGLE MAN in person of Mallam Iskali Waliki are not very smart grin. It's obvious from the report (If it's even real at all) that the problem isn't a people's problem but a leadership problem, that's why every honest Igbo person has long accepted our governors are weak spineless and useless cowards. The farmers have actually been confronting the herdsmen (according to the report if only this Iskali slaves can actually read) and have been killing their cows in various open confrontations, only for the herdsmen to be rewarded for all livestock killed by the useless governor. It's for reasons like this ESN has the absolute trust and respect of the Igbos cause we see a more capable leadership in them and Kanu than the whole 5 SE Governors put together. Since the establishment of ESN there has been no report of Fulani subhumans having the guts to annex villages and chase away farmers like is happening in yaribanza states.

At least no community is Igboland has been renamed and conquered by a single man, unlike what we have in the wastee side grin grin grin

350 communities in Igboland have been permanently taken over by the Fulanis.Those communities are gone.
You can disguise as a Fulani man and collect your 100,000 naira. grin
20th century colonial masters in Igboland.
Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by kingsavage: 7:49pm On Feb 03, 2021
Salewa97:

At least Awo never left without sacrificing 3 million of Nyamurri slaves to the gods.

Leave all this long epistle and pay up your dues so you can live peacefully on your lands or else the Fulanis will deal with you.

A word is enough for the wise oo.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by OfoIgbo: 7:51pm On Feb 03, 2021
MENELIIK:

Mind your B.P and don't develop convulsion, one Igboho is equal to the entire Osu nation. The people you are quoting are tactical, Yorubas are warriors who love peace, they will not leave their land for anybody the way ojukwu left Anambra for Obasanjo and Nnamdiot Cownu left Abiarosion for python to be twerking

Shettina already said on BBC, that cowardly Yorubas and IGBOho are hiding behind brave Igbos and Kanu. That says it all.
Yorubas are the lady dogs in this situation.

Haven't you noticed how the Fulani establishment is a lot more guarded when they are talking about the east and the eviction of Fulanis from eastern forests.
FULANIS know you guys are Lilly livered.
Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by Ritchiee: 7:51pm On Feb 03, 2021
Salewa97:

At least Awo never left without sacrificing 3 million of Nyamurri slaves to the gods.

Leave all this long epistle and pay up your dues so you can live peacefully on your lands or else the Fulanis will deal with you.

A word is enough for the wise oo.

Chai! grin

1 Like

Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by Ritchiee: 7:55pm On Feb 03, 2021
OfoIgbo:

Shettina already said on BBC, that cowardly Yorubas and IGBOho are hiding behind brave Igbos and Kanu. That says it all.
Yorubas are the lady dogs in this situation.

Haven't you noticed how the Fulani establishment is a lot more guarded when they are talking about the east and the eviction of Fulanis from eastern forests.
FULANIS know you guys are Lilly livered.

350 Igbo communities are gone to the Fulanis as you continue your online Rambo.
I just hope you do not all run to Ivory Coast like your coward ancestor. grin

350 herdsmen’s camps exist in Igbo communities, Intersociety claims

Obinna Odogwu, Awka

International Society for Civil Liberties and Rule of Law (Intersociety) has alleged that no fewer than 350 communities in Igboland have been forcefully invaded and permanently occupied by jihadist Fulani herdsmen.

This claim was contained in a statement endorsed by the group’s Board Chair, Emeka Umeagbalasi, a criminologist, and the Head, International Justice and Human Rights, Ndidiamaka Bernard, a lawyer, and three others.

The statement reads:

‘There are no less than 350 Igbo communities, villages and other locations now invaded and permanently occupied by the Jihadist Fulani Herdsmen and ‘imported’ Shuwa Arabs also called ‘Cowmen’ in Arabic.

‘The number of Igbo communities forcibly occupied by the Jihadists has recorded an exponential increase from about 139 in August 2019 to alarming 350 in May 2020. The jihadist occupation is vicariously, if not directly aided by the Government of Nigeria and its security agencies especially the Army and the Police.

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/350-herdsmens-camps-exist-in-igbo-communities-intersociety-claims/

1 Like

Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by Wolfeye: 7:59pm On Feb 03, 2021
SilverNorGold:

They have all been blind like most naija people are.
You’re simply just retarded. Not much can be done.
Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by udemzyudex(m): 8:01pm On Feb 03, 2021
what of the farmers?
Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by InvertedHammer: 8:01pm On Feb 03, 2021
/
They have laws against open grazing. The Fulani herders disobey the law and still get compensated for losses when confronted. Why reward instead of arrest the lawbreakers? Ikpeazu continues to reaffirm the notion that formal education is not a guarantee of common sense.

Imagine Kano Govt compensating those whose alcoholic beverages are destroyed by Hizbah police. E no go happen.

/
Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by letu(m): 8:08pm On Feb 03, 2021
chatinent:
Now, I see why Alex Otti used his name to campaign: Ikpeazu, meaning backyard verdict.

This is an epitome of such baseless backyard verdict.
Alex Otti and his brother Oji uzor Kalu are not saint and they can't do anything about Fulani nomadic militant because they are loyal servant of HAUSA FULANI POLITICAL PARTY KNOW AS A P C.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by NwaAro: 8:13pm On Feb 03, 2021
Ritchiee:

350 communities in Igboland have been permanently taken over by the Fulanis.Those communities are gone.
You can disguise as a Fulani man and collect your 100,000 naira. grin
20th century colonial masters in Igboland.
Bayerebe dummy are you not tired of posting the same old junk reports grin, use that energy to go liberate Oyo and Ogun states from your Gambari masters who have seized various villages and even declared the annexed territories "No cross zone" grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by Salewa97: 8:17pm On Feb 03, 2021
OfoIgbo:

In Anambra Fulanis pay for any damages caused to Igbo farms.
Also every part of Igboland is owned by the Igbos.

Even Shettina made it quite clear that cowardly Yorubas and IGBOho are talking because you guys are hiding behind the Igbos and Kanu the brave entities.
So Fulanis already know you are the bitches in this whole episode. No wonder they remain your emirs in Ilorin and have declared some not your areas as no-go areas.

The bitch slaves. better go and please Wakili with their daughters

You better leave all this long epistle and go and pay your dues.

Nyamurri will abuse Fulanis in the afternoon and pay 100k dues in the night.

The coward albino fugitive Kanu will burn cows in the morning while the Igbos will contribute 100k each for the cows killed in the night so they can sleep peacefully.

Are you not the same people that abuse El-Rufai for paying herdsmen? Why are Nyamurri also paying killer herdsmen?

You are all slaves and cowards!
Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 03, 2021
Children of a king shall always be treated with special care.
Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by NwaAro: 8:26pm On Feb 03, 2021
Salewa97:

Something Igboho still did yesterday in Ogun state. Abi you no dey read news?

But the difference here is that for every cow killed by ESN, Your governors will pay back 100k on it. Meaning Igbo land IGR will be depleted.

For every herdsmen cow killed by Igboho in Ogun state yesterday, one kobo will not be paid back to anybody.

You see the difference? Nyamurri are slaves!!
Sunday Igboho attacked the residence of a defenceless Fulani leader like the coward that he is, same thing he did in Oyo until he faced the real armed Fulani herdsmen and lost one of his boys. Why can't Sunday go into the actual bushes where the armed and dangerous herdsmen stay and confront them? why hasn't he developed the balls to evict the new conqueror of three villages in Oyo state which happens to his own state? it's a shame that a whole yoruba warlord is hiding behind excuses of inadequate support from Makinde to rid off Iskali Waliki from his own state when the Fulani warlord has virtually renamed all the villages under his conquest and brazenly declared a "No cross zone" to any bayerebe pig who will dare to encroach on his newly acquired territories grin

ESN on the other hand are confronting the REAL herdsmen in the various bushes and forests across the SE, engaging them in firefights and killing/sacking them and their terrorist cells, go on social media and see how Fulani apologists have been crying of genocide on their people.

The Abia state governor never said any part of Abia state has been annexed by Fulani herdsmen (unlike what we have in Oyo and Ogun states), he only said whether rightly or wrongly that he compensates herdsmen for their cows killed by farmers (that goes to confirm that at least the farmers are actually fighting back), just as much as he compensates the landowners for any damages done to their farms... is this really what is making you bayerebe clowns self-service yourselves off like it's some big deal?

As of 2021:

* A Fulani man in person of Mallam Nasir Khalid Ibn Iskali Waliki has officially captured three whole villages in Oyo state and chased away all the Yoruba men while keeping the women for some premium gbenshing with his men grin

* Sunday Igboho's house was set ablaze by Fulani boys and they are back in Ibarapa where two men were hacked down just last week.

* Fulani herdsmen have been flogging residents of Eggua in Ogun state and even flogged the Oba himself!

* All the women left in the SW region have been mandated to do a compulsory DNA test because the maagun their husbands put on them hasn't prevented the snake-like uncircumcised gbolas belonging to the Bororo boys from ravaging them mercilessly.

* Yorubaland is conquered, militarily by the Fulani like Ilorin and commercially by the Yeebos.

* In the next 10 years your unborn children will start answering Fulani surnames.

Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by OfoIgbo: 8:26pm On Feb 03, 2021
Ritchiee:

350 Igbo communities are gone to the Fulanis as you continue your online Rambo.
I just hope you do not all run to Ivory Coast like your coward ancestor. grin

350 herdsmen’s camps exist in Igbo communities, Intersociety claims

Obinna Odogwu, Awka

The statement reads:

Every community in Igboland is culturally led by an Igbo monarch, so Fulani settlers pay homage to Igbo rulers

In 10 days time every forest in Igboland becomes free of Fulani cattle.

Yorubas are already well know tongue Fulanis as cowards. Go and deal with that truth
Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by Salewa97: 8:28pm On Feb 03, 2021
NwaAro:

[s] Sunday Igboho attacked the residence of a defenceless Fulani leader like the coward that he is, same thing he did in Oyo until he faced the real armed Fulani herdsmen and lost one of his boys. Why can't Sunday go into the actual bushes where the armed and dangerous herdsmen stay and confront them? why hasn't he developed the balls to evict the new conqueror of three villages in Oyo state which happens to his own state? it's a shame that a whole yoruba warlord is hiding behind excuses of inadequate support from Makinde to rid off Iskali Waliki from his own state when the Fulani warlord has virtually renamed all the villages under his conquest and brazenly declared a "No cross zone" to any bayerebe pig who will dare to encroach on his newly acquired territories grin

ESN on the other hand are confronting the REAL herdsmen in the various bushes and forests across the SE, engaging them in firefights and killing/sacking them and their terrorist cells, go on social media and see how Fulani apologists have been crying of genocide on their people.

The Abia state governor never said any part of Abia state has been annexed by Fulani herdsmen (unlike what we have in Oyo and Ogun states), he only said whether rightly or wrongly that he compensates herdsmen for their cows killed by farmers (that goes to confirm that at least the farmers are actually fighting back), just as much as he compensates the landowners for any damages done to their farms... is this really what is making you bayerebe clowns self-service yourselves off like it's some big deal?

As of 2021:

* A Fulani man in person of Mallam Nasir Khalid Ibn Iskali Waliki has officially captured three whole villages in Oyo state and chased away all the Yoruba men while keeping the women for some premium gbenshing with his men grin

* Sunday Igboho's house was set ablaze by Fulani boys and they are back in Ibarapa where two men were hacked down just last week.

* Fulani herdsmen have been flogging residents of Eggua in Ogun state and even flogged the Oba himself!

* All the women left in the SW region have been mandated to do a compulsory DNA test because the maagun their husbands put on them hasn't prevented the snake-like uncircumcised gbolas belonging to the Bororo boys from ravaging them mercilessly.

* Yorubaland is conquered, militarily by the Fulani like Ilorin and commercially by the Yeebos.

* In the next 10 years your unborn children will start answering Fulani surnames.[/s]

I won’t read all this jargons until you show me the receipt of payment of your 100k dues to the herdsmen.

Show me your receipt coz I won’t read this your long project book. Even my final year project is not this long!
Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by Luther366(m): 8:28pm On Feb 03, 2021
Oga Go fix Aba Road First�
Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by NwaAro: 8:35pm On Feb 03, 2021
Salewa97:

I won’t read all this jargons until you show me the receipt of payment of your 100k dues to the herdsmen.

Show me your receipt coz I won’t read this your long project book. Even my final year project is not this long!
I would rather kill the cow of a Fulani miscreant and care less if he gets compensations or not (as long as he gets the message and stays off my land), than to have my village annexed by a Fulani warlord, have all my ancestral village communities renamed, have all my women trapped and raped by the new landlords of a foreign ancestry... Amotekun, Sunday Igboho and the whole Yoruba leaders dey fear one single man. Talk of ultimate humiliation!! cheesy grin grin grin

The yaribanza race truly is a cursed and conquered one.
Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by NwaAro: 8:37pm On Feb 03, 2021
Salewa97:

Meanwhile we need your attention in this thread ASAP.
https://www.nairaland.com/6397826/suspected-herdsmen-kill-opc-member/1#98714756

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Private Refineries Licensed By DPR (full List) / Bye-Election: Orji Kalu And His Entourage Storm Ariaria Int'l Market (Photos) / Grace Bent Accuses Precious Chikwendu Of Lying Against Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.