Stats: 3,152,090 members, 7,814,790 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

My First Love; How It Started And Ended. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My First Love; How It Started And Ended. (1238 Views)

How I Was Dumped By My First Love / TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? / Do Men Really Love How It Smells? (2) (3) (4)

My First Love; How It Started And Ended. by ClassicPesGamer(m): 10:59am On Feb 03, 2021
So you can't greet abi? that was how the journey started.

Forgive my manners, I welcome you all to another fantastic article of mine. This is my personal true-life story. It is an account of my first love as much as I can remember and share( I am very secretive).

I am very shy and introverted. I rarely relate with girls and when I do, it only lasts for a short while. Love is a special part of every human's life; if not for love, Jesus wouldn't die for our sins. Let's dive right into my love story.

She is a bit fair, not too skinny and not too fat, also, not too short. One prominent feature that attracted(and still attracts) me to her is her smile. She can smile for Africa.��. This is the opposite of me. I am dark, medium height, rarely smiles. I forgot to add that she also relates well with other people, in short, she can be likened to an extrovert.

How did We meet?

Well, we attended the same secondary school but didn't notice her until Senior Class. Due to my shy nature, I rarely interact with people ( especially girls). Our first chat was on 2go. I didn't know how she got my 2go username(I didn't bother to ask). With time, we became good 'online' friends.

We helped each other academically and in our personal lives. We shared test scores, opinions, assignment questions and so many more. Our friendship would have been more interesting if it was more physical than on the internet (due to my shy nature). We rarely talk at school because I was extremely shy.

Along the line, feelings crept it. I was too shy to admit it. Normally, I would have allowed it to slide but something happened. Relax and make yourself a cup of garii � because this is where the story gets interesting.
https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=7375cc96ee3b4487bf9da0ec73ad7cf9&news_entry_id=s5301dadb210202en_ng&open_type=tanscoded&request_id=news_96dd4cec-357c-46a9-8e3f-45776156510b&from=news

Kindly click on this link to continue the story. You will surely learn something from my story.
Re: My First Love; How It Started And Ended. by soundOsonic: 11:05am On Feb 03, 2021
Must you all start with " I am a shy introvert guy"
Each time I just see this I will just leave the thread

Re: My First Love; How It Started And Ended. by EzegeNdiigbo: 11:16am On Feb 03, 2021
Nice Fiction
Re: My First Love; How It Started And Ended. by tosaino95(m): 11:23am On Feb 03, 2021
First love be like bicycle wahala wey you no fit handle for the first time grin e go fall you and you go get wounds in the end grin.

Mek i share mine jare actually my first love toast me herself i accepted base on i already want her too.
along the line things fall out of hands she became someone else and we broke up but for good 1 year i couldn't forget her, to the extent i disactivated my nairaland first account because of several post i made because of her.
but Now am a better guy and No Time For Woman Guy.
And She teach me lesson about girls, especially some naija girls when they greenlight me i bon them undecided

Re: My First Love; How It Started And Ended. by Dreadlock69(m): 11:43am On Feb 03, 2021
No need for long epistle

My songs can relate

Before the break up

Flaw's and sins juice wrld

Hear me calling juice wrld

The Light juice world

Smile juice wrld ft weekend

After the breakup

YNW melly ft juice world suicidal

Mood 24kglden

Robbery JW

Lucid dream

All girls are the same

My X was poison juice world

Girlfriend Juice world

Hate me Ellie Goulding ft juice world

Remind me of you kid laroi fr juice wrld

Without you Halsey ft juice world

Who is it Micheal Jackson

Call out my name weekend

Dirty Diana MJ

Give into me mj

But now

No Good juice wrld

Floor it juice world

Bad boy juice world ft young thug

Tory lanez who needs love

Real shit Juice world

Pull up juice world

Bandit OG juice world

Realer and realer juice world ft future

Fine China juice world ft future

ON God juice world

Sha love exit just gat to ion know

Re: My First Love; How It Started And Ended. by ClassicPesGamer(m): 4:07pm On Feb 03, 2021
soundOsonic:
Must you all start with " I am a shy introvert guy"
Each time I just see this I will just leave the thread

because that's who we are...
Re: My First Love; How It Started And Ended. by ClassicPesGamer(m): 4:09pm On Feb 03, 2021
tosaino95:
First love be like bicycle wahala wey you no fit handle for the first time grin e go fall you and you go get wounds in the end grin.

Mek i share mine jare actually my first love toast me herself i accepted base on i already want her too.
along the line things fall out of hands she became someone else and we broke up but for good 1 year i couldn't forget her, to the extent i disactivated my nairaland first account because of several post i made because of her.
but Now am a better guy and No Time For Woman Guy.
And She teach me lesson about girls, especially some naija girls when they greenlight me i bon them undecided

lol...
Re: My First Love; How It Started And Ended. by ClassicPesGamer(m): 4:10pm On Feb 03, 2021
Dreadlock69:
No need for long epistle
My songs can relate
Before the break up
The Light juice world

After the breakup
Mood 24kglden
Robbery JW
Lucid dream
All girls are the same
Girlfriend Juice world
Call out my name weekend
Dirty Diana MJ
Give into me mj

But now
No Good juice wrld
Floor it juice world
Real shit Juice world
Pull up juice world
Bandit OG juice world
ON God juice world

funny you bro...
Re: My First Love; How It Started And Ended. by Kvngfrosh(m): 5:08pm On Feb 03, 2021
Dreadlock69:
No need for long epistle

My songs can relate

Before the break up

The Light juice world

After the breakup

Mood 24kglden

Robbery JW

Lucid dream

All girls are the same

Girlfriend Juice world

Call out my name weekend

Dirty Diana MJ

Give into me mj

But now

No Good juice wrld

Floor it juice world

Real shit Juice world

Pull up juice world

Bandit OG juice world

ON God juice world

You also listen to unreleased
Dreadlock69:
No need for long epistle

My songs can relate

Before the break up

The Light juice world

After the breakup

Mood 24kglden

Robbery JW

Lucid dream

All girls are the same

Girlfriend Juice world

Call out my name weekend

Dirty Diana MJ

Give into me mj

But now

No Good juice wrld

Floor it juice world

Real shit Juice world

Pull up juice world

Bandit OG juice world

ON God juice world

You also listen to unreleased ;
Re: My First Love; How It Started And Ended. by Dreadlock69(m): 7:39pm On Feb 03, 2021
Kvngfrosh:
You also listen to unreleased You also listen to unreleased ;

Yeah sure
Re: My First Love; How It Started And Ended. by Sonnobax15(m): 8:15pm On Feb 03, 2021

My first love is gonna lead me to marriage via say I no too get time for dating stuff like that..

Most times,I distance myself from her alot so as to maintain my sanity

And the few times that we spend reconnecting always turn up to be Like we just started know each other....This thing has been on for the past 8 years

But still on still,I no dey joke with her via say she know say I no get time for woman wahala..... Recently,I was broke and guess what,she elevated me.....He type scarce die for this present day 9ja abeg

Re: My First Love; How It Started And Ended. by ClassicPesGamer(m): 9:56am On Feb 09, 2021
Sonnobax15:

My first love is gonna lead me to marriage via say I no too get time for dating stuff like that..

Most times,I distance myself from her alot so as to maintain my sanity

And the few times that we spend reconnecting always turn up to be Like we just started know each other....This thing has been on for the past 8 years

But still on still,I no dey joke with her via say she know say I no get time for woman wahala..... Recently,I was broke and guess what,she elevated me.....He type scarce die for this present day 9ja abeg
Lucky you bro

HUSSEINAAA Is A Scammer / Nigerian Lady Shares Video Of A Late Val Gift She Got From Her Partner / Pls help!!!