Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Woman Seeks Divorce After 25 Years In UAE; Court Tells Her To Return To Husband - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Seeks Divorce After 25 Years In UAE; Court Tells Her To Return To Husband (56709 Views)

Married Woman Seeks Advice After Mistakenly Sleeping With Neighbor For Money / Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair / Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Seeks Divorce After 25 Years In UAE; Court Tells Her To Return To Husband by DEMZEE(m): 7:07am On Feb 05, 2021
wany:

A lot of ladies in the village pick up one and mould to what you want and least I forget how much are you worth

There are a lot of good feminine ladies

I'm not worth much now cos I'm still in my 20s but I'm damn sure I won't depend on any hoe or bitch for financial support all in the name of 50/50

1 Like

Re: Woman Seeks Divorce After 25 Years In UAE; Court Tells Her To Return To Husband by Dearlord(m): 8:49am On Feb 05, 2021
JovialJune:

You are daft,

What is the natural supreme rule of nature and society at large that doesn't allow freedom of association

Says so by the extra ordinaire Daft being!!

I refuse any freedom that will associate me with idiots like you

3 Likes

Re: Woman Seeks Divorce After 25 Years In UAE; Court Tells Her To Return To Husband by wany(f): 9:13pm On Feb 07, 2021
DEMZEE:

Yet people are getting married every weekend

Single parenthood will always b shamed and stigmatized. We look down on them. We are not like the west that will b hailing them for their stupidity and foolish sexual mating strategy
You are really a kid grow up. undecided
Re: Woman Seeks Divorce After 25 Years In UAE; Court Tells Her To Return To Husband by DEMZEE(m): 8:10am On Feb 08, 2021
wany:

You are really a kid grow up. undecided

Because I don't support whoredom I'm a kid lmao

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) / My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 / Can You Advise Someone To Marry In This Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.