Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,804 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Woman Seeks Divorce After 25 Years In UAE; Court Tells Her To Return To Husband - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Seeks Divorce After 25 Years In UAE; Court Tells Her To Return To Husband (56614 Views)

Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair / Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex / 32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Seeks Divorce After 25 Years In UAE; Court Tells Her To Return To Husband by Yankee101: 10:32pm On Feb 03, 2021
Na too much money, his own money, dey give her freedom to stretch out her wings, now she wan fly away
Re: Woman Seeks Divorce After 25 Years In UAE; Court Tells Her To Return To Husband by toxtimmy: 10:33pm On Feb 03, 2021
Anyone should be free to stay or go.... Just like you are free to change jobs and the underwear you wear

InfernoNig:
Her excuse is stupid. There is a guy already fucking her, she just want to divorce to be free of guilt.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Seeks Divorce After 25 Years In UAE; Court Tells Her To Return To Husband by favour32(m): 10:36pm On Feb 03, 2021
chris259:
U can see how useless some women are.. And someone said the future is female.. smh
Na for dream future go be female.
Leave that girl.
Hand go soon meet her and she go know say male dominance na now and future.
A constant nai science call am

2 Likes

Re: Woman Seeks Divorce After 25 Years In UAE; Court Tells Her To Return To Husband by BruncleZuma: 10:37pm On Feb 03, 2021
The amount of misogynistic comments for dis thread is depressing, how do some of you interact with normal human beings?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Seeks Divorce After 25 Years In UAE; Court Tells Her To Return To Husband by Kaymansion(m): 10:39pm On Feb 03, 2021
They are forcing her now when she kill him tomorrow now, God forbid shall..

6 Likes

Re: Woman Seeks Divorce After 25 Years In UAE; Court Tells Her To Return To Husband by OlawaleBammie: 10:39pm On Feb 03, 2021
glowingflame7:

I was just laughing as the judge even said that her husband should reduce her upkeep money. Correct judge.

Reason why i like the middle east wen it comes to handling women, they know that women are not to be granted an inch, else they wil request for a mile from u forcefully or manipulatively

Simps are natives of the west truly

7 Likes

Re: Woman Seeks Divorce After 25 Years In UAE; Court Tells Her To Return To Husband by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:39pm On Feb 03, 2021
Rubbish...

Una must die together....

2 Likes

Re: Woman Seeks Divorce After 25 Years In UAE; Court Tells Her To Return To Husband by TenderManiac: 10:40pm On Feb 03, 2021
Some rich pips are stupid.(not sorry to say)
The judge is a righteous man.
Re: Woman Seeks Divorce After 25 Years In UAE; Court Tells Her To Return To Husband by uchennamani(m): 10:42pm On Feb 03, 2021
InfernoNig:
Her excuse is stupid. There is a guy already fucking her, she just want to divorce to be free of guilt.

Rubbish!
Re: Woman Seeks Divorce After 25 Years In UAE; Court Tells Her To Return To Husband by OlawaleBammie: 10:42pm On Feb 03, 2021
chris259:
U can see how useless some women are.. And someone said the future is female.. smh

We men are the cause of mens downfall, Nature has blessed we men with confirm superiority but we granted it over to the females, just cus we want to be a raponsible men.

We mistook responsibility/gentlemanly for guilibility....wat a shame.

7 Likes

Re: Woman Seeks Divorce After 25 Years In UAE; Court Tells Her To Return To Husband by Ishilove: 10:47pm On Feb 03, 2021
Nonexistent:
Search for husbands usually reset women's brains so don't rejoice too early.
Lol. Keep imagining, if this will make your life have more meaning. You are your username so you are insignificant in the scheme of things.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Seeks Divorce After 25 Years In UAE; Court Tells Her To Return To Husband by olisaEze(m): 10:47pm On Feb 03, 2021
Abeg whatever her reasons, if she don tire there’s nothing that judgement or religion will do to stop her from feeling the way she’s feeling.

Is it not better that they let her go peacefully now than tomorrow they start preparing to execute her for infidelity?

3 Likes

Re: Woman Seeks Divorce After 25 Years In UAE; Court Tells Her To Return To Husband by Duridadi: 10:49pm On Feb 03, 2021
grin...Women grin grin grin

Re: Woman Seeks Divorce After 25 Years In UAE; Court Tells Her To Return To Husband by lahizak: 10:52pm On Feb 03, 2021
JovialJune:
[s][/s]

Da hell!!! See nonsense this one typed abeg, a woman is willing to leave a marriage so that she'd stop disrespecting her husband, you're saying she cant leave cos marriage bla bla bla, see talk abeg, she said she wants to be free, she has the fvcking right to leave a marriage where she feels caged, marriage hlas it is in this century is not sacred anymore, at least for some, you hear husband and wives commiting disgusting atrocities in secret when they can easily divorce and do it freely with no guilt,

The lady should better go to a better Judge or court where she will be granted her divorce abeg, marriage is not by force, everybody has the right to leave a marriage they are no more interested in, regardless of whoever is enjoying it or not.
Lol. So u actually think marriage which is defined by law as a legal affair can be broken dat easily? Doesn't work like day, there must always be a ground to dissolve marriages which can either be domestic violence, cheating or mutual, you can't just wake up and say u want a divorce from ur husband who did nothing wrong, u want d law to support u bcoz u not happy? What about the happiness of d man or don't u know d man will be broken hearted? The only way out of dat marriage is for her to beg her husband to free her voluntarily.

11 Likes

Re: Woman Seeks Divorce After 25 Years In UAE; Court Tells Her To Return To Husband by lahizak: 10:56pm On Feb 03, 2021
olisaEze:
Abeg whatever her reasons, if she don tire there’s nothing that judgement or religion will do to stop her from feeling the way she’s feeling.

Is it not better that they let her go peacefully now than tomorrow they start preparing to execute her for infidelity?
U know marriage is a contract, right? Her dumping him will kill his happiness and since the man did nothing wrong, the court won't support d one seeking to break up d contract. Simple

6 Likes

Re: Woman Seeks Divorce After 25 Years In UAE; Court Tells Her To Return To Husband by fireprince14(m): 10:56pm On Feb 03, 2021
I was thinking along these lines when I first started reading the post. But from the little I know about Sharia law, if the husband was abusive, she would have been granted a divorce. If he had been abusive, she would have mentioned it in court and brought witnesses. Her reasons for wanting to leave are really annoying. I've always said that as much as I like the idea of "love", I'm more interested in loyalty. How do you say you want to leave a 25 year marriage to be free and party with your friends? Funniest part is, she probably doesn't have a job or business which means the guy will still be expected to fund her lifestyle after leaving him. I'm assuming she entered into the marriage of her own volition though we all know how archaic they can be over there. Whatever the case, you don't leave a 25 year old commitment just cos you want to party. How would she feel if she was in the husband's shoes? No wonder the judge asked him to reduce her allowance. Abeg, it's fashionable to be woke but some things are just not right.
Saccharine:
So,basically she is being forced to remain married when she doesn't want to.

She is alleged to be disrespectful and yet the man is insisting on continuing and im seeing comments that are even projecting what she might have done if she got the divorce.

Same set of people would cry 'why did she not divorce' if she does something harsh to this man now just so that she can have this freedom that she went to a court to acquire..

Last I heard,marriage is not by force.

Y'all are funny individuals.

8 Likes

Re: Woman Seeks Divorce After 25 Years In UAE; Court Tells Her To Return To Husband by Charx122: 10:57pm On Feb 03, 2021
thorpido:
She don open eye.She's tired of the eleha status.

Honestly that man won't not be the same after one week with her...she already done the did..so his lovely heart is broken, is kind of shameful though..Arab people are more crazier than we think..
And if she ever goes out again with friends she ain't gonna come back..silly lots nobody is forcing anyone for marriage and love isn't by force..

1 Like

Re: Woman Seeks Divorce After 25 Years In UAE; Court Tells Her To Return To Husband by Debra911(f): 10:58pm On Feb 03, 2021
This is so funny cheesy

1 Like

Re: Woman Seeks Divorce After 25 Years In UAE; Court Tells Her To Return To Husband by Adeola4619(m): 11:04pm On Feb 03, 2021
If you are in Dubai you will know what is freedom
InfernoNig:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Seeks Divorce After 25 Years In UAE; Court Tells Her To Return To Husband by Liposure: 11:06pm On Feb 03, 2021
frozen70:
I think she wants freedom and to enjoy life

If the husband can step up his romantic game, she can still remain there

The men outside knows how to handle women more than the ones inside with them

This life is not balance, you just want to have it all
then why did she get married in the first place if freedom was all she wants. Besides it's not as if she was being maltreated or cheated upon.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Seeks Divorce After 25 Years In UAE; Court Tells Her To Return To Husband by summerflame(m): 11:16pm On Feb 03, 2021
bukatyne:

Hahahahaha grin

grin cheesy

I am happy the wife stated the true reason for wanting the divorce.

I give her points for that.

An Arab woman interested in no-fault divorce? Aye n dori kodo.

Since the husband still wants the marriage, he should engage his wife on what she means by 'freedom' and reach a compromise.

The Law unfortunately cannot force anyone to be with their partners when they have checked out of the union.

If not for the court, babe would divorce Oga and request for monthly alimony of D25k so she can maintain her 'current' standard of living.

"Signs*

I believe u are still single at your age
Re: Woman Seeks Divorce After 25 Years In UAE; Court Tells Her To Return To Husband by YoungBlackRico(m): 11:22pm On Feb 03, 2021
JovialJune:

I honestly see nothing wrong in having it all.
Sounds like something an olosho would say.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Seeks Divorce After 25 Years In UAE; Court Tells Her To Return To Husband by Godbless3(m): 11:25pm On Feb 03, 2021
Dh25000 as monthly stipend grin grin grin, no wonder after 25yrs she want to go on a knacking spree grin grin grin.
Even the judge sight am an tell the husband to reduce it to Dh6000.
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Woman Seeks Divorce After 25 Years In UAE; Court Tells Her To Return To Husband by ziondaughter247: 11:27pm On Feb 03, 2021
Honestly, i have come to the conclusion that many of you are simply retarded. It is obvious it wasn't a woman that gave birth to some of you! Obviously this woman married as a child-bride. She probably had no say in her marriage. Yes her husband is very rich, but she is willing to find her happiness now that the children have grown. Some of you are really really mean, honestly. This is a woman that is obviously trapped, even with all the money is not willing to stay again, she probably suffers domestic violence. I pray you don't find yourselves in a situation like this. We are blacks and the truth is that many blacks are already living that this in your daily life but are rejoicing because a 'woman' is being oppressed. No wonder the black man hardly makes much progress. Typical blacks have a big issue with mentality, they can barely see beyond their noses. Why force someone to stay when they are not interested? It is the same thing a white man, an Indian, a Chinese does to you and you shout oppression. but you're happy now because it's a woman??

It's obvious she isn't and has never been happy in that marriage.

You are a black man abroad. You have no say and most times you might not get justice even when you've been obviously wronged. This woman married as a child, obviously against her will. It's still the same thing!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Seeks Divorce After 25 Years In UAE; Court Tells Her To Return To Husband by Franklydes(m): 11:29pm On Feb 03, 2021
chris259:
You they mind the stupid pipo wey they talk say future na female. If they are this stupid i wonder how dumb that future go they like

2 Likes

Re: Woman Seeks Divorce After 25 Years In UAE; Court Tells Her To Return To Husband by Godbless3(m): 11:29pm On Feb 03, 2021
BruncleZuma:
The amount of misogynistic comments for dis thread is depressing, how do some of you interact with normal human beings?

Mr man go and sit down and be depress alone.
After 25yrs of the man paying her such amount on a regular basis, the only reason she want a divorce is she want to be free.
Yea, what the english when a woman slur on a man?

6 Likes

Re: Woman Seeks Divorce After 25 Years In UAE; Court Tells Her To Return To Husband by ziondaughter247: 11:30pm On Feb 03, 2021
DEMZEE:

That's why we can't allow foolish femcentric laws into Nigeria that will promote divorce and single parenthood.

Do you think a woman needs divorce to be free from a lunatic Just see your mentality, it reeks of low self-esteem and control. Lol, hope you will not jam the one that will stay but poison you slowly and when you are out she brings another man into the house you once stayed in together. I really pity your type

3 Likes

Re: Woman Seeks Divorce After 25 Years In UAE; Court Tells Her To Return To Husband by ziondaughter247: 11:34pm On Feb 03, 2021
LordKO:

This isn't entirely true "The Law unfortunately cannot force anyone to be with their partners when they have checked out of the union"

The law seldom grants an unjust divorce, especially where one of the parties involved is still interested in the union. The judge even demonstrated this in his judgment. In a lenient scenario, the judge will penalize her and award damages in favor of the husband, and then let her go.

Of course, the law or anyone can't force someone to stay emotionally connected to their partner; she's long bailed out emotionally from the husband. The object of attraction isn't appealing to her anymore, and as I said above, the husband partly contributed to it through the condoning of nonsense from her. If I were the husband, I'd subject her to some pains and then let her go - one who comes into equity should always come with clean hands because peace is only priceless when obtained under mutual goodness.

See this narcissist. I love the way things are changing. Most of you just make mouth here, you can't try this rubbish in real life. if you are such a 'saint', why would she leave after 25 years? This is obviously an oppressed woman, who endured till her children were grown. The same arab man that you're happy is oppressing his wife still see you as lower than his camels unfortunately.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Seeks Divorce After 25 Years In UAE; Court Tells Her To Return To Husband by ruphytelecom(m): 11:35pm On Feb 03, 2021
Some have cap but have no head to wear it

Meanwhile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suP4rLlX6jI
Re: Woman Seeks Divorce After 25 Years In UAE; Court Tells Her To Return To Husband by Carlyboi(m): 11:36pm On Feb 03, 2021
etrouble:

You see now, not everything in Shariah is stupid. A useless devil inspired European or American court would have granted the useless Jezebel her evil wish

Not necessarily so tho,most marriages are dissolved virtually everywhere in the world on grounds of irreconcilable differences...marriage is not a walk in the park and you can just stroll in and out at your own whims.it is called union cos two people are involved divorce is always treacherous and exhausting really.Even in the US divorce would only take place if your spouse accede to the marriage being dissolved.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Seeks Divorce After 25 Years In UAE; Court Tells Her To Return To Husband by ziondaughter247: 11:36pm On Feb 03, 2021
Harddiskng:
God save us from women that see kindness as weakness.

Nowadays its becoming unmanly to be nice to a woman, that is the norm of the world we live in.

If you sow the wind, you would reap the whirlwind.

No need to give her 6,000 monthly, women are allowed to work in UAE. Infact she should start paying back the 25,000.

See this one. Go and treat your wife like trash let her deal with you. Oga, stop making mouth. You have not even finished taking care of yourself nah woman you dey find. You think women of these days get time for such rubbish.. mtcheew

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience / MFM Pastor Batters Wife Of 17 Years For Opting Out Of Marriage (photos) / Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.