Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Is This Right Even If She's His Daughter? (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Right Even If She's His Daughter? (photo) (10211 Views)

Dad Cries As He Gives His Daughter Away On Her Traditional Wedding Day(vid) / Counter Thread: Is This Right, Even If She's Her Daughter? (PICTURE) / U Can Now Finally Settle Down! Meet Your Mr Right Even Now! [picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Right Even If She's His Daughter? (photo) by Hustlerlomo(m): 8:30pm On Feb 03, 2021
Op Na only God go save d man wey u go marry... Nonsense.
Re: Is This Right Even If She's His Daughter? (photo) by nelsonebby(m): 9:19pm On Feb 03, 2021
EnvelopeUs:
I saw this somewhere and I think considering the time we are living in, it's wrong even though the small girl is his daughter. What do you think?
you have a dirty mind. bitchhh

1 Like

Re: Is This Right Even If She's His Daughter? (photo) by nelsonebby(m): 9:22pm On Feb 03, 2021
CalliDora1:
It's not right. This is how the thought of rape is conceived.

That man deserves a heavy knock on his head. After hearing all that is happening these days, he still has the guts to do lip to lip kiss with his daughter. Uchu.
fucck off!!!

1 Like

Re: Is This Right Even If She's His Daughter? (photo) by Anigreat: 9:25pm On Feb 03, 2021
CalliDora1:

That man deserves a heavy knock on his head. After hearing all that is happening these days, he still has the guts to do lip to lip kiss with his daughter. Uchu.

shocked

All these stupid nairaland girls with their useless comments.

see bleaching ugly face sef..

2 Likes

Re: Is This Right Even If She's His Daughter? (photo) by Freezby2020: 9:44pm On Feb 03, 2021
No you haven't said all, she must be a Shchizophrenic

Carchoice:
OP, you are sick. I pity your husband.
Re: Is This Right Even If She's His Daughter? (photo) by Aderr: 9:58pm On Feb 03, 2021
It is wrong for fathers to kiss their daughters in the mouth and also wrong for mothers to kiss their sons in the mouth! Why not just peck them on the cheeks? Sorry for the men here bashing the concerned OP.
Re: Is This Right Even If She's His Daughter? (photo) by Coolcalmcollect(m): 10:41pm On Feb 03, 2021
EnvelopeUs:
I saw this somewhere and I think considering the time we are living in, it's wrong even though the small girl is his daughter. What do you think?
I think your mad and very useless stupid, I also think the man should find you and get you arrested for posting his pix without his permission....idiot

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Right Even If She's His Daughter? (photo) by Karleb(m): 12:41am On Feb 04, 2021
CalliDora1:

No doubts you are senseless!
Re: Is This Right Even If She's His Daughter? (photo) by Nobody: 12:43am On Feb 04, 2021
sunshineV:
person born dey show love to him pikin...useless person wey no fit born dey judge
The matter tire me I swear. Idiots everywhere
Re: Is This Right Even If She's His Daughter? (photo) by mekusmanuel(f): 4:01am On Feb 04, 2021
It's all about the intention. If it is just an expression between father and child, nothing is absolutely wrong
Re: Is This Right Even If She's His Daughter? (photo) by Mrscarter(f): 5:10am On Feb 04, 2021
EnvelopeUs:

I don't kiss my little nephew or niece on the mouth. It just wouldn't feel right even tho it's innocent. I think kiss on the head or cheek is sufficient
Re: Is This Right Even If She's His Daughter? (photo) by Nobody: 5:12am On Feb 04, 2021
Your mind is heavily corrupt. I kiss my dog all the time not to mention my own child.
Re: Is This Right Even If She's His Daughter? (photo) by Nobody: 5:21am On Feb 04, 2021
Mrscarter:

I don't kiss my little nephew or niece on the mouth. It just wouldn't feel right even tho it's innocent. I think kiss on the head or cheek is sufficient
Well, it's not your child. And you shouldn't be kiss other people's children on the lips, it's a different story if it's your child and depending on how old the infant is. If this was a teenage girl child, than it starts to raise some concerns.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Right Even If She's His Daughter? (photo) by femi4: 5:52am On Feb 04, 2021
EnvelopeUs:
It's wrong but if it's the mother, it's right
Re: Is This Right Even If She's His Daughter? (photo) by fattprince(m): 7:34am On Feb 04, 2021
tosaino95:

See how the dad ( Femi Adebayo ) and daughter kissed like couple na this kind one i no fit do with my daughter.
is not sensible thing to do the op one is still better than this one.
I kiss all of my cousins till they turn 5. Well there are no girls among them.
Re: Is This Right Even If She's His Daughter? (photo) by Coolgent(m): 8:33am On Feb 04, 2021
EnvelopeUs:
I think it's not right peck on cheek is ok but not this
Re: Is This Right Even If She's His Daughter? (photo) by AkinwaleJJ(f): 9:13am On Feb 04, 2021
Pedophilia is a global phenomenon but that doesn't stops a loving father from kissing his little daughter or mother kissing her little son.

There are different types of kisses, there is a kiss that is intended at arousing the urge of recipients, i think that's what we need to avoid not wholly ruling out kisses intended at assuring your son or daughter of your love!

EnvelopeUs:
Re: Is This Right Even If She's His Daughter? (photo) by bigjackass: 10:14am On Feb 04, 2021
Even friends kiss each other on the lips. Not to talk of blood. Take your time op
Re: Is This Right Even If She's His Daughter? (photo) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 04, 2021
Karleb:

No doubts you are senseless!

You know im saying the truth. 95% of you men lack self control. So, suck it in and buzz off!
Re: Is This Right Even If She's His Daughter? (photo) by Karleb(m): 1:23pm On Feb 04, 2021
CalliDora1:

You known im saying the truth. 95% of you men lack self control. So, suck it in and buzz off!

You no get sense for this.
Re: Is This Right Even If She's His Daughter? (photo) by The5DME(m): 1:34pm On Feb 04, 2021
[[s]quote author=CalliDora1 post=98734176]

You known im saying the truth. 95% of you men lack self control. So, suck it in and buzz off![/quote][/s]
Re: Is This Right Even If She's His Daughter? (photo) by AkinwaleJJ(f): 2:31pm On Feb 04, 2021
CalliDora1:

You known im saying the truth. 95% of you men lack self control. So, suck it in and buzz off!

Are you married?
Do you have a daughter?
Do you have respect for your husband?
What will you do if he kiss his own daughter in your presence?
Re: Is This Right Even If She's His Daughter? (photo) by Boxer007(m): 2:37pm On Feb 04, 2021
EnvelopeUs:

...and?? ..so wot??.. the baby is LIGHTSKIN!!!!!! .. Preach! angry
Re: Is This Right Even If She's His Daughter? (photo) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 04, 2021
AkinwaleJJ:

Are you married?
Do you have a daughter?
Do you have respect for your husband?
What will you do if he kiss his own daughter in your presence?

Why are all the men going about this kiss matter like it's a do or die affair?.. must you kiss her? Please let me be. Biko.
Re: Is This Right Even If She's His Daughter? (photo) by tosaino95(m): 8:10pm On Feb 04, 2021
fattprince:

I kiss all of my cousins till they turn 5. Well there are no girls among them.
You be gay shocked
Re: Is This Right Even If She's His Daughter? (photo) by fattprince(m): 9:37pm On Feb 04, 2021
tosaino95:

You be gay shocked
No oh. They are just too cute not to kiss them. Well the female cousins have got are too old for me to be kissing them. That's why.
Re: Is This Right Even If She's His Daughter? (photo) by tosaino95(m): 10:04pm On Feb 04, 2021
fattprince:

No oh. They are just too cute not to kiss them. Well the female cousins have got are too old for me to be kissing them. That's why.
What of Cheek Kissing.
Re: Is This Right Even If She's His Daughter? (photo) by BareFacedLies(m): 10:52pm On Feb 04, 2021
Very senseless thread
Re: Is This Right Even If She's His Daughter? (photo) by Denique(f): 1:44pm On Feb 06, 2021
If not for the times that we are in, what I wrong in a father kissing his daughter? Huh?

I don't have any reservation about this 'cos I will marry a human being not an animal by God's Grace –Amen.
Re: Is This Right Even If She's His Daughter? (photo) by Mrscarter(f): 1:54pm On Feb 12, 2021
grossintel:
Well, it's not your child. And you shouldn't be kiss other people's children on the lips, it's a different story if it's your child and depending on how old the infant is. If this was a teenage girl child, than it starts to raise some concerns.

Well I practically am a mother to the kid he rarely sees his own. But still I think kissing on the lips is just for lovers

(1) (2) (Reply)

Spiritual Husbands! / 11 Girls Who Look Totally Out Of This World / The South African Teenage Girl Nude Pics And What It Portends For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.