Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

My Mother Inlaw is too gentle for my liking - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mother Inlaw is too gentle for my liking (3117 Views)

Problem With My Wife, Mother, And Mother Inlaw. / Marriage: My Mother Inlaw Calls My Wife Everyday Is It Proper? / Staying With Your Mother Inlaw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mother Inlaw is too gentle for my liking by mabeni(m): 10:26pm On Feb 03, 2021
My wife didn't serve me food this night because we had misunderstanding. Everything happened in the presence of her mom but never said nothing.

She didn't ask me what was happening and never asked her daughter why she didn't give me food.

I intentionally went to the to kitchen take Garri to drink...she saw me and still not said nothing.

She came for omugor

1 Like

Re: My Mother Inlaw is too gentle for my liking by emmanuelzi(m): 10:27pm On Feb 03, 2021
mabeni:
My wife didn't serve me food this night because we had misunderstanding. Everything happened in the presence of her mom but never said nothing.

She didn't ask me what is happening and never asked her daughter why she didn't give me food.

I intentionally went to kitchen take Garri to drink...she saw me and still not said nothing.

She came for omugor

you no fit find where you fit buy hot Amala chop for road side....

6 Likes

Re: My Mother Inlaw is too gentle for my liking by decatalyst(m): 10:30pm On Feb 03, 2021
mabeni:

She didn't ask me what is happening and never asked her daughter why she didn't give me food.

I intentionally went to kitchen take Garri to drink...she saw me and still not said nothing.

She came for omugor

Calm down nau.

It just happened this night, right?

Mama maybe confused and may not know how to handle it yet. Exercise patience till tomorrow and see what happens, before you arrive at a conclusion.
Re: My Mother Inlaw is too gentle for my liking by ststyreal(f): 10:31pm On Feb 03, 2021
Lollll... mama no wan chok mouth for husband and wife mata..

20 Likes

Re: My Mother Inlaw is too gentle for my liking by Bluntguy: 10:32pm On Feb 03, 2021
Abi are you the most useless son-in-law. You want her to side you against her daughter. She doesn't want to come in between you and your wife, so let the woman jeje do her omugwo and go in peace abeg.

26 Likes

Re: My Mother Inlaw is too gentle for my liking by mabeni(m): 10:37pm On Feb 03, 2021
decatalyst:

Calm down nau.

Mama maybe confused and may not know how to handle it yet. Exercise patience till tomorrow and see what happens, before you arrive at a conclusion.
we've argued couple of times of which she knew but never said anything till date. This is not her first.
Re: My Mother Inlaw is too gentle for my liking by Bola146(f): 10:40pm On Feb 03, 2021
Bluntguy:
Abi are you the most useless son-in-law. You want her to side you against her daughter. She doesn't want to come in between you and your wife, so let the woman jeje do her omugwo and go in peace abeg.

God bless you. Fix your family yourself! What if she wasn't there with you Act like adult

6 Likes

Re: My Mother Inlaw is too gentle for my liking by Bola146(f): 10:41pm On Feb 03, 2021
mabeni:
we've argued couple of times of which she knew but never said anything till date. This is not her first.

How old are you? Must you invite third party to solve your family problem for you I don't understand

7 Likes

Re: My Mother Inlaw is too gentle for my liking by seyigiggle: 10:42pm On Feb 03, 2021
Oga be calming down and be in charge. She has no business in your issues except you guys invite her into it

I also think she respect you.

14 Likes

Re: My Mother Inlaw is too gentle for my liking by egojeny1(f): 10:43pm On Feb 03, 2021
mabeni:
So this is why you called her useless, can you call your mother same? This is very bad i swear.

14 Likes

Re: My Mother Inlaw is too gentle for my liking by eniolorunfe: 10:44pm On Feb 03, 2021
Mama is simply minding her business (the baby). She know say husband and wife mata no be today e start and e no dey finish

12 Likes

Re: My Mother Inlaw is too gentle for my liking by tyup(m): 10:44pm On Feb 03, 2021
QRed:

You must be very stvpid

She's trying not to get involved to not escalate issues. Big full. Fix your house yourself broke eediot

I've got to know over time Leeches of ur type who specializes in always throwing the broke words on guys are nothing but a wretched poverty stricken Demented Ninny just like u are who feels they can beat to chase out of the lil their holes get screwed brutally to get.

Cuz he drank Garri made you feel he's poor?? Dang man you reek of being a congenitally clueless sub-literate

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Inlaw is too gentle for my liking by mabeni(m): 10:47pm On Feb 03, 2021
tyup:

I've got to know over time Leaches of ur type who specializes in always throwing the broke words on guys are nothing but a wretched poverty stricken Demented Ninny just like u are who feels they can beat to chase out of the lil their holes get screwed brutally to get.

Cuz he drank Garri made you feel he's poor?? Dang man you reek of being a congenitally clueless sub-literate
ignore the fool. I chose not to reply her

1 Like

Re: My Mother Inlaw is too gentle for my liking by mabeni(m): 10:48pm On Feb 03, 2021
eniolorunfe:
Mama is simply minding her business (the baby). She know say husband and wife mata no be today e start and e no dey finish
but she for at least talk to her daughter or commanded her to go and bring my food.
Re: My Mother Inlaw is too gentle for my liking by eniolorunfe: 10:52pm On Feb 03, 2021
mabeni:
but she for at least talk to her daughter or commanded her to go and bring my food.

Command ke? cheesy
Anyways, she no want make una use her to settle the matter(s) in za oza room

11 Likes

Re: My Mother Inlaw is too gentle for my liking by tyup(m): 11:00pm On Feb 03, 2021
QRed:

See as e dey cry for food. Poverty finish you there

A plate of good meal and nwkobi common 500 Naira you can't afford but you can afford insulting people better than you

Anuofia

Something tells me ur the wife.....what actually happened?? speak to us

7 Likes

Re: My Mother Inlaw is too gentle for my liking by mabeni(m): 11:00pm On Feb 03, 2021
QRed:

See as e dey cry for food. Poverty finish you there

A plate of good meal and nwkobi common 500 Naira you can't afford but you can afford insulting people better than you

Anuofia
like i said earlier, i don't have your time.
You are unreasonable fellow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mother Inlaw is too gentle for my liking by heendrix(m): 11:02pm On Feb 03, 2021
tyup:

Something tells me ur the wife.....what actually happened?? speak to us

Lol grin grin
Re: My Mother Inlaw is too gentle for my liking by Flexherbal(m): 11:10pm On Feb 03, 2021
decatalyst:

Calm down nau.

She may also be minding her business , waiting for when the issue will be brought to her table.
Dem nor dey too put mouth for man and woman matter.

4 Likes

Re: My Mother Inlaw is too gentle for my liking by Mindlog: 11:14pm On Feb 03, 2021
If it is not okay for your wife under no circumstance to address your own mother as the most useless mother-In-law , I believe you know it is not proper to address her that way.

You and your wife should sit down, each communicate their feelings regarding the conflict and resolve it. Triangulation in marriage is not healthy.

8 Likes

Re: My Mother Inlaw is too gentle for my liking by mabeni(m): 11:15pm On Feb 03, 2021
QRed:

Cry baby. Suckling. Go and drag SMA with the kid na. Ewuu
Yes. I am Ewu. Does that make you happy now? Good night and Thanks for your contribution
Re: My Mother Inlaw is too gentle for my liking by mabeni(m): 11:17pm On Feb 03, 2021
Mindlog:
If it is not okay for your wife under no circumstance to address your own mother as the most useless mother-In-law , I believe you know it is not proper to address her that way.

You and your wife should sit down, each communicate their feelings regarding the conflict and resolve it. Triangulation in marriage is not healthy.
I'm sorry about that. Lemme edit it then. Thanks
Re: My Mother Inlaw is too gentle for my liking by Mindlog: 11:20pm On Feb 03, 2021
mabeni:
I'm sorry about that. Lemme edit it then. Thanks

You are welcome.
Re: My Mother Inlaw is too gentle for my liking by mabeni(m): 11:28pm On Feb 03, 2021
QRed:

Cry baby. Go back to your parents if you're not man enough for marriage
noted.
Re: My Mother Inlaw is too gentle for my liking by Abilistic(m): 11:29pm On Feb 03, 2021
..... And you people can't even behave while your MIL is around. Over grown babies

13 Likes

Re: My Mother Inlaw is too gentle for my liking by Draslo(m): 11:41pm On Feb 03, 2021
QRed:

You must be very stvpid

She's trying not to get involved to not escalate issues. Big full. Fix your house yourself broke eediot
What crawled up your ass? You cannot even spell fool correctly.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Right For A Guy To Sleep In His Wife Fathers House When Both Are Visiting / A Woman's Most Difficult Task / Is It Ok For Ex To Be Wife Makeup Artist For Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.