Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

My COVID-19 Near Death Experience - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My COVID-19 Near Death Experience (17892 Views)

My Near-Death Experience At Radisson Blu Hotel In Lagos By Victor Asemota / My COVID-19 Vaccine Experience / Akin Alabi: My COVID-19 Test Centre Awaiting Approval Of Health Ministry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My COVID-19 Near Death Experience by Eriokanmi: 11:36pm On Feb 04, 2021
Jarus:

Nawao. On this first page alone, there have been like 4 testimonies, yet you believe it is scam. Why are you people like this?!
Please leave them. Someone even said I was paid agent , that I work for NCDC...the useless NCDC. Left to the ncdc who refused to pick my call, I wouldn't have made it but God's mercies said no! NCDC have sent lots of Nigerians to their early graves by not having enough test centres . In America, they beg people to come and get tested, for free. I still wonder how we got to this messy point as a country. Nigeria wasn't like this, while growing up in the 80s. In my primary school, the health workers would come and vaccinate us against polio and yellow fever for free. Most of us still have the mark on our shoulders till date.
Re: My COVID-19 Near Death Experience by berbs: 11:40pm On Feb 04, 2021
Reinaldo:
Leave those foolish deniers.

Thank God for your life and that of your family too.

My Uncle's close friend just died from COVID-19, and I know at least five people who have been down with the disease, yet some people just insist on spreading their ignorance all over the place. Sometimes, willful ignorance is how people die of avoidable causes.

Oga. CoVID is real and treatable. What we should stop spreading is the fear of it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My COVID-19 Near Death Experience by scally11: 11:42pm On Feb 04, 2021
Isokoson1:

Will you keep shut,

So u no know say Nah malaria catch you

I dey use mosquito net two four seven I still get malaria

If you don't have anything to say keep quiet

I wonder why some people go come here dey spread wetin no happen

Abeg carry your wahala go

Nothing like corona for Nigeria
So as foolish as you are i can't differentiate malaria and covid-19 abi. No worry u go soon know. As old as I am I can't differentiate malaria and wetin hold me. Infact na God hold me. By the way covid-19 doesn't kill everyone that have it. I don't have underlying disease and close to 40year. I believe my immune system also helped out. Ginger drink and mentols help me too. The phlegm that could have blocked my lungs were cleared by freegell. Covid symptoms is strong fever, strong headache, running stomach, cold and cough. No worry when covid jam you you go know diffence between malaria and covid-19

3 Likes

Re: My COVID-19 Near Death Experience by Nobody: 11:42pm On Feb 04, 2021
paulolee:
covid is real?? but I think its more like a scam in naija..

What do you mean by "it is a scam in Naina?" Do you mean that there are no actual covid-19 infected patients in Nigeria, or what exactly?
Re: My COVID-19 Near Death Experience by delpee(f): 11:47pm On Feb 04, 2021
People can keep doubting. Those of us who are mourning the loss of loved ones know better.

3 Likes

Re: My COVID-19 Near Death Experience by Eriokanmi: 11:51pm On Feb 04, 2021
Isokoson1:
Person go just get malaria, come out dey spill nonsense, which covid 19? Nairaland Don turn dumping ground for fake news..

as an AA and O+ being, malaria isn't alien to me. Na regular customer for our type. Covid-19 is totally different. I just pray you don't experience it. Its terrible. You can take ACT antimalarial drug and you'd be fine. If you like, take an ACT for weeks, it won't cure covid-19. The situation would rather get worse. Just like you, I never believed it was real. Ignorance is even worse that the covid-19 itself
Re: My COVID-19 Near Death Experience by Nobody: 12:09am On Feb 05, 2021
Unknown31:
Thanks for sharing your experience. From your experience, there are available treatments for this overhyped disease, that someone can do without visiting isolation centres. So what is the whole point of shutting down the country?
If covid19 is not a SCAMdemic, we should be seeing pictures of dead bodies all over Kogi state.

You want to see the bodies of who? Take your aged relatives to IDH, Yaba to hug those isolated there if you want to see dead bodies. So, until u start seeing dead bodies of other people u will not have sense? Imagine the ignorance and wickedness!!!
Re: My COVID-19 Near Death Experience by Nobody: 12:16am On Feb 05, 2021
Eriokanmi:
May God punish me if i own the so called moniker...or if I belong to ncdc or whatever organisation. I was reluctant to share this in the first place because, in spite of the gory proof with screen shots posted, those who would doubt would still doubt until they hit their early grave. Those who would take nexessary precautions too would do the same and would be safe. To live isn't for everyone, likewise to die...the choice is yours.

Don't mind them. Whoever doesn't believe in Covid-19 is not mentally stable. How can the whole world be lying at the same time? Why will relatives of the dead lie about what killed them? I wonder why Nairaland allows such crazy comments cos they are dangerous to the wellbeing of the society.

3 Likes

Re: My COVID-19 Near Death Experience by Tbvxl: 12:19am On Feb 05, 2021
Eriokanmi please sir how many days or weeks did it take you to get back your sense of smell?
I can't smell for days and I am sure I don't have Corona cuz my temp is normal I just have cold and cattarh.
Re: My COVID-19 Near Death Experience by jimcaddy(m): 2:34am On Feb 05, 2021
I know a woman who just had a house party for her birthday and within days thereafter, she had contracted Covid. She died in barely 2 weeks. Some can be immune to it, while some cannot just fight it. The best is to take precautions. Wear mask and wash hands and distance socially.
Re: My COVID-19 Near Death Experience by Dahreformer2666: 2:36am On Feb 05, 2021
I could swear , I got Covid around December last year, it was worse on the january, I was so weak, blocked nose, I was literally breathing through my noise and the chill feeling I felt was so strange, in short the feeling was so in explainable, my girlfriend later had the same experience, same symptoms with mine but surprisingly my 7 year old sibling was okay, c8vid isn't a scam, some might have it tough while some people symptoms might be worse, in my case it was a near date experience even though I didn't get tested but with the symptoms and all, I knew it was covid

2 Likes

Re: My COVID-19 Near Death Experience by Eriokanmi: 5:59am On Feb 05, 2021
Tbvxl:
Eriokanmi please sir how many days or weeks did it take you to get back your sense of smell?
I can't smell for days and I am sure I don't have Corona cuz my temp is normal I just have cold and cattarh.
lol. From 5th day

1 Like

Re: My COVID-19 Near Death Experience by four44: 6:36am On Feb 05, 2021
It is real, I just recovered from it 2 days ago, it is bad experience u can only wish for your enemies, very painful malaria like sickness. Personally I known it is real b4 but I do not I attach important to the precautions against it but now I am extra careful any were,

1 Like

Re: My COVID-19 Near Death Experience by Eriokanmi: 6:48am On Feb 05, 2021
Juliusmalema:

And you want me to believe this?

So you contacted it in SE.
To be honest with you, I can't tell precisely how or where I got it from. It could be at the park in lagos as most of us were struggling to get the hard copy of our online booking ticket over the counter, or where we stopped to eat, through the fellow passengers on the bus, it was hard to trace. But I could recollect those couple who came from China, who stacked their luggage beside my seat. They paid for 2 of the back seats for their luggage while I paid for the remaining 2 as well. I guess they're based in Onitsha where they alighted. As everyone was saying covid-19 originated from China, they were my suspect.

1 Like

Re: My COVID-19 Near Death Experience by DrFunmisticGlow: 6:56am On Feb 05, 2021
Unknown31:
Thanks for sharing your experience. From your experience, there are available treatments for this overhyped disease, that someone can do without visiting isolation centres. So what is the whole point of shutting down the country?
If covid19 is not a SCAMdemic, we should be seeing pictures of dead bodies all over Kogi state.
many people have mild symptoms, like op, those ones stay at home, like op did

The ones that have filled up the isolation centers, are the ones with the severe form of the illness.

Imagine this, if op's story is the mild form of illness that doesn't need isolation, how must it be for those who do? Protect yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My COVID-19 Near Death Experience by bareal(m): 7:00am On Feb 05, 2021
Jarus:

You did not need this post to know it has over 90% recovery rate.

You only needed to check the stats all over the world

Heyah..... comprehension issues.
Re: My COVID-19 Near Death Experience by bareal(m): 7:03am On Feb 05, 2021
airsaylongcome:

For those of us that lost family to Covid, it's 100% Fatality rate

So sorry for your loss. But, people die from other ailments too cold and Typhoid inclusive, that does not make their fatality rate 100%. May God heal the Earth!

1 Like

Re: My COVID-19 Near Death Experience by objobj: 7:37am On Feb 05, 2021
airsaylongcome:

For those of us that lost family to Covid, it's 100% Fatality rate

Waoo my condolences.
My wife and l are in isolation now after testing positive days back.
Re: My COVID-19 Near Death Experience by objobj: 7:40am On Feb 05, 2021
GrandFinale2021:
you will be the next, paid bastard agent

Why are saying this. Covid is real. My wife and I tested positive. As I talk to you we are still on treatment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My COVID-19 Near Death Experience by GrandFinale2021(m): 7:48am On Feb 05, 2021
delpee:
People can keep doubting. Those of us who are mourning the loss of loved ones know better.
my friend keep shut

1 Like

Re: My COVID-19 Near Death Experience by GrandFinale2021(m): 7:49am On Feb 05, 2021
Siwel25:

Don't mind them. Whoever doesn't believe in Covid-19 is not mentally stable. How can the whole world be lying at the same time? Why will relatives of the dead lie about what killed them? I wonder why Nairaland allows such crazy comments cos they are dangerous to the wellbeing of the society.
keep Shut

1 Like

Re: My COVID-19 Near Death Experience by GrandFinale2021(m): 7:50am On Feb 05, 2021
jimcaddy:
I know a woman who just had a house party for her birthday and within days thereafter, she had contracted Covid. She died in barely 2 weeks. Some can be immune to it, while some cannot just fight it. The best is to take precautions. Wear mask and wash hands and distance socially.
lies everywhere

1 Like

Re: My COVID-19 Near Death Experience by Eriokanmi: 7:50am On Feb 05, 2021
Pyhonist:
People really need to understand what near death experience actually entails.

Did you faints... No

Did you see anything supernatural...No

My guy no doubt you had covid but not near death experience.

I virtually collapsed on the 3rd day. Had I agreed to my wife's decision to drive me out fir my 2nd injection, I might not have made it to the hospita,l, the way l was feeling. My heart was vibrating, as if it would stop. I couldn't sleep at this stage, if I lay on my back in bed, it wouldn't be convenient, if I lie flat, same. If I sit down, no way! I couldn't breathe well again, I was struggling with my lungs. I never knew I could make it. I don't know how better I could have explained this. For me, it's near death experience. You can imagine a situation where you're looking at your family and you're crying asking yourself if the end would come that moment. I had never had such experience in my entire life, but even when I was hit by typhoid and malaria during my nysc days. Thank God for His mercies
Re: My COVID-19 Near Death Experience by GrandFinale2021(m): 7:52am On Feb 05, 2021
objobj:

Why are saying this. Covid is real. My wife and I tested positive. As I talk to you we are still on treatment.
pray you recover soon.
That guy I quoted earlier is notorious for spreading fear of COVID-19 on this forum.
Re: My COVID-19 Near Death Experience by omoalaafin: 7:57am On Feb 05, 2021
Covid is real. Some of my colleagues tested positive for it. It is real but not a dead sentence. Just take simple precautions. Wear a clean nose mask when you have at least one person in the place with you, keep away from crowd if possible, sanitize or wash your hands regularly, take a hot bath and hot tea daily immediately you retire home and try to take Vitamin C, Vitamin D and Zinc daily to boost your immunity.
Re: My COVID-19 Near Death Experience by Eriokanmi: 8:00am On Feb 05, 2021
GrandFinale2021:
lies everywhere
Guy, I won't gain anything by telling lies here with what I shared and nobody forced me to do so. I just blame our bad government and the useless NCDC most of whom God would punish for not doing enough to sensitive people on this covid-19 thing. lots of people would died of it could have lived . The experience is not palatable. Unfortunately, govt have turned it into a money making endeavour. Imagine that useless lagos governor saying he was treating covid-19 patient...just one patient with btw 100k and 1m naira daily? Nobody would hear this lie and ever believe in the realities of covid-19. They're just killing people for nothing with their corrupt minds. I'm one of the "hard to convince" fellows when it comes to a thing like this. You would need to do extra work to convince me on some issues because I dey stubborn small. But on this, no be wasa. I thank God I made it.
Re: My COVID-19 Near Death Experience by scally11: 8:05am On Feb 05, 2021
objobj:

My guy get freegell or menthols to clear airways. Take malaria drugs. The double strength. What ever you do always keep ur airways free
Re: My COVID-19 Near Death Experience by airsaylongcome: 8:05am On Feb 05, 2021
objobj:

Waoo my condolences.
My wife and l are in isolation now after testing positive days back.

I was in your same exact situation as you when we tested positive on December 24th. Came out of Isolation January 7th and mother in law fell ill on January 8th and begun what became her journey to the great beyond. It is well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

One COVID-19 Patient Escapes From Taraba Isolation Centre / The Decay In Edo Health Sector, A Case Study Of Central Hospital Benin. / 20 Benefits Of Walking 30 Minutes Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.