Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,490 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

My COVID-19 Near Death Experience - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My COVID-19 Near Death Experience (17842 Views)

My Near-Death Experience At Radisson Blu Hotel In Lagos By Victor Asemota / My COVID-19 Vaccine Experience / Akin Alabi: My COVID-19 Test Centre Awaiting Approval Of Health Ministry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My COVID-19 Near Death Experience by NOBODYY: 8:44am On Feb 06, 2021
theFilmtric:

Covid is real but the government is exaggerating its effects
The virus doesn't thrive well in Tropical Africa(some parts of South Africa is cold(Mediterranean)

,and those cold areas have the highest infection and death rates)
The heat reduces the efficacy in transmitting the virus in Africa
If the Virus in Africa is as potent as it is in Europe or the Americas
I can assure you about 70% of the African populace would be DEAD a little before the UN-WHO COVID aid was given to Nigeria,the numbers the NCDC were publishing were very scary.But after the rates started miraculously dwindling
The government of Nigeria is using it to make money

theFilmtricsay

You're ignorant, brazil has similar climate to tropical Africa with similar temperature range, however it's the epicenter of the virus.
Re: My COVID-19 Near Death Experience by theFilmtric: 8:59am On Feb 06, 2021
NOBODYY:

You're ignorant, brazil has similar climate to tropical Africa with similar temperature range, however it's the epicenter of the virus.
Since when did brazillians become Africans?
I've read many articles about this situation
And common sense can guide you in things like this
But you think you're very intelligent right?
Then explain the low level of infections since you're all knowing

theFilmtricsay
Re: My COVID-19 Near Death Experience by trentslawson(m): 9:11am On Feb 06, 2021
Seun:
Name the hospital so we can investigate further.

its in Amuwo Odofin inside UNION BANK ESTATE Satellite Town lagos
Re: My COVID-19 Near Death Experience by Eriokanmi: 9:13am On Feb 06, 2021
NOBODYY:

You may be right to an extent about the Brazilian climate. Don't also forget that the country have different climatic conditions and time zones as well. It depends on where you are. There are some regions that have climate similar to that of the west. Porto Alegre for instance where we have a business partner doesn't have same climate as other places. Sao Paulo too.
Re: My COVID-19 Near Death Experience by Mode4: 6:30am On Feb 08, 2021
I have shown all the symptoms u guys have mentioned. For the past one week, it's been horrible. But I started having shortness of breath yesterday. I am currently inhaling steam, I am taking some medications, plus garlic, ginger extract. I will see a doctor today...

Please, kindly make suggestions for me. My mum wants to visit but I am so scared incase of covid19. I have some friends around already. What shocks me is, I am just 30 and I didn't expect such severe symptoms.
Re: My COVID-19 Near Death Experience by Eriokanmi: 6:54am On Feb 08, 2021
Mode4:
I have shown all the symptoms u guys have mentioned. For the past one week, it's been horrible. But I started having shortness of breath yesterday. I am currently inhaling steam, I am taking some medications, plus garlic, ginger extract. I will see a doctor today...

Please, kindly make suggestions for me. My mum wants to visit but I am so scared incase of covid19. I have some friends around already. What shocks me is, I am just 30 and I didn't expect such severe symptoms.
age 30 is also vulnerable and more vulnerable if you have co-mobidity that is, underlying medical conditions. Don't invite your mum yet. Take more of vitamin c by thousand and zinc. Just take the necessary precautions. See a Dr today as planned. You'd be fine
Re: My COVID-19 Near Death Experience by Mode4: 12:41pm On Feb 08, 2021
God u are good��
You are glorious
You are excellent
Ekene dirigi o

I am covid19 negative. I do not have the virus. I came to break this news to you all

1 Like

Re: My COVID-19 Near Death Experience by GrandFinale2021(m): 2:14pm On Feb 08, 2021
Unknown31:
another scammer.
paid agent rather.
One even said his mummy died of COVID-19 last week, I asked him of evidence till date he's yet to reply.
Why I doubted him was that just barely two days after his Audio mum was infected she died of the scam virus
Re: My COVID-19 Near Death Experience by Seun(m): 2:17pm On Feb 08, 2021
Mode4:
You shouldn't interact with anyone if you suspect that you have covid, not to mention you own mother. By the time you're sure, it'd be too late.

1 Like

Re: My COVID-19 Near Death Experience by Jakumo(m): 2:18pm On Feb 08, 2021
Mode4:

Let us know how you are handling this situation. There is no harm in you taking 4 tablets of IVERMEKTIN, which is normally prescribed to people with worm infestations in their skin. When you visit your doctor, or speak to a medical practitioner online, confirm that Ivermektin will be safe for you to use, especially if other medications are prescribed for you.

Your mentioning shortness of breath suggests that you have indeed contracted the virus, BUT you must bear in mind that only a small fraction of people every develop severe enough symptoms to warrant hospitalization. In combination with Ivermektin, the antibiotic Doxycycline has been reported by Shri Lankan medical teams, as being effective in fighting off the corona virus.

Vitamin C and Vitamin D supplements, along with Zinc, have also been widely recommended as part of the anti-covid treatment regime for those who wish to avoid visiting a doctor's office during a pandemic.

Note that I am NOT a doctor or pharmacist, so these medication suggestions I have offered MUST be tabled with a professional, before you self-medicate. Please report back here to let us know how you are faring, and what treatments you are finding to be most effective.
Re: My COVID-19 Near Death Experience by GrandFinale2021(m): 2:18pm On Feb 08, 2021
Eriokanmi:
age 30 is also vulnerable and more vulnerable if you have co-mobidity that is, underlying medical conditions. Don't invite your mum yet. Take more of vitamin c by thousand and zinc. Just take the necessary precautions. See a Dr today as planned. You'd be fine
Na Dem
Re: My COVID-19 Near Death Experience by ZooOga: 7:09pm On Oct 11, 2021
Very useful info op.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

MSF Withdraws Services In Zamfara Over Insecurity - Doctors Without Borders / Are You Suffering From Trypophobia? See Image Test To Know Your Status (Graphic) / COVID-19 Update For December 18 2020 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.