Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:27 AM

Does This Work To Help Prevent Getting A Girl Pregnant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does This Work To Help Prevent Getting A Girl Pregnant (510 Views)

My Mother’s Reaction When I Told Her That I Got A Girl Pregnant / I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt / 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does This Work To Help Prevent Getting A Girl Pregnant by Chuky7(m): 6:50am On Feb 04, 2021
Please let me know if you tried it.
hope its not for pushing the baby to a later date.
it's a very nice concussion

Negro or Ethiopian pepper (Botanical Name-Xylopia Aethiopica) also known as Uda in the Igbo language or Eeru alamo in the Yoruba language or Chimba in the Hausa language.
1: Purchase a large quantity of UDA and put this in a pot e.g. 250 grams which should be about half the size of a tin of Milo. Step 2: Add about 60cl of water e.g. a bottle of Nestle water Step 3: Boil the UDA in this water for 5 minutes and allow it to cool. Step 4: Once the boiled UDA water has cooled down you can store it into a container of your choice e.g. you can use your plastic bottle and place it in a refrigerator. UDA water can be preserved in a refrigerator for one month at 25 degrees centigrade i.e. normal storage compartment in the refrigerator. Do not put in the freezer so that the active ingredient will be stable although is more active when is not stored for too long. Step 5: Immediately after sexual intercourse with your husband, shake the bottle very well and pour the UDA water into a glass. A glass of this contraceptive water should be just fine. Some women also prefer to take this before sex(this is because some spermatozoa are stubborn).
Re: Does This Work To Help Prevent Getting A Girl Pregnant by DrFunmisticGlow: 7:03am On Feb 04, 2021
Better wear a condom. It will shock you
Re: Does This Work To Help Prevent Getting A Girl Pregnant by InfernoNig: 7:06am On Feb 04, 2021
Or better still go for family planning method.

(1) (Reply)

closed / What Does He Mean? / Nairaland Feminists, Pls let's exchange Gender!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.