Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

What Is That Trait You Love About Yourself? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is That Trait You Love About Yourself? (1775 Views)

Were Ladies Made This Way Or It's Just A Personal Trait / Red Pill: This Particular Trait Makes You A Beta Male. / Low Social Media Presence: Good Trait Of A Wife Material Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is That Trait You Love About Yourself? by Xenry: 1:56pm On Feb 04, 2021
Favemmzar200:
oshey freedom fighter
Lol grin grin, what's life without freedom? cool
Re: What Is That Trait You Love About Yourself? by pointblank247(m): 1:57pm On Feb 04, 2021
I am not impressed at all by mediocrity. I have attended a comic show where everyone was laughing except me.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Trait You Love About Yourself? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 04, 2021
being able to interpret what's on your mind by mere looking at your facial expression or the turn of your voice. it has helped me to know who, how and when to relate with you. thereby making me unpredictable to many..
Also, am emotionless, tears no dey my eyes even if my person die...

dey one wey me no understand na say I make more conversation in my head than I do with my mouth.

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Trait You Love About Yourself? by Mikester: 2:01pm On Feb 04, 2021
PhavesGideon:
being able to interpret what's on your mind by mere looking at your facial expression or the turn of your voice. it has helped me to know who, how and when to relate with you. thereby making me unpredictable to many..
Also, am emotionless, tears no dey my eyes even if my person die...

dey one wey me no understand na say I make more conversation in my head than I do with my mouth.

You must have had strict parents
Re: What Is That Trait You Love About Yourself? by Mikester: 2:04pm On Feb 04, 2021
pointblank247:
I am not impressed at all by mediocrity. I have attended a comic show where everyone was laughing except me.

I'm sure you hardly watch television and movies annoy you

3 Likes

Re: What Is That Trait You Love About Yourself? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 04, 2021
Mikester:

You must have had strict parents

its natural. though am an introvert. and am sure the likes of me have those traits too
Re: What Is That Trait You Love About Yourself? by Mikester: 2:33pm On Feb 04, 2021
PhavesGideon:

its natural. though am an introvert. and am sure the likes of me have those traits too

You aren't wrong. You're smart
Nice one
Re: What Is That Trait You Love About Yourself? by pointblank247(m): 3:32pm On Feb 04, 2021
Mikester:

I'm sure you hardly watch television and movies annoy you

yeah especially Nigerian movie. Though once in a while I see a nice and mature one to watch
Re: What Is That Trait You Love About Yourself? by OGWILLS123: 3:48pm On Feb 04, 2021
Mikester:

cheesy Can your anger boil yam?
hmmm !!!.... angry
Re: What Is That Trait You Love About Yourself? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 04, 2021
It is that I understand complex things easily, and also blessed with the ability to express it so eloquently that even a layman will understand. My analogical skill is topnotch because to make people understand something, you must be able to relate it with situations they can easily identify with.

I'm also deeply philosophical, I see the world through this lens and that helps me understand things easily and live a fulfilled life. My mental horsepower is incalculable, some say I have an IQ above average, but I think that I'm dumb at maths. I know when to care, and when to be heartless, I'm a good man, but I am not a nice man.

Should I continue?

1 Like

Re: What Is That Trait You Love About Yourself? by Mikester: 5:48pm On Feb 04, 2021
roteblomen:
It is that I understand complex things easily, and also blessed with the ability to express it so eloquently that even a layman will understand. My analogical skill is topnotch because to make people understand something, you must be able to relate it with situations they can easily identify with.

I'm also deeply philosophical, I see the world through this lens and that helps me understand things easily and live a fulfilled life. My mental horsepower is incalculable, some say I have an IQ above average, but I think that I'm dumb at maths. I know when to care, and when to be heartless, I'm a good man, but I am not a nice man.

Should I continue?

Continue you're legit

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Me / First Time Sex / It's Over Between Us (II)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.