Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Please Help Me Understand This...! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Me Understand This...! (1749 Views)

Can Anyone Help Me Understand This Image? / PLZ Help Me Understand My Nigerian Gf / Igbo People Here Should Help Me Understand This Igbo Phrase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Understand This...! by Limitless72(m): 10:03pm On Jun 13, 2021
Evening folks...
So I've got a kind of GF/fiancé who's known to be very hard-headed and strong willed yet cries like a little girl when I berate her or try to get under her skin with words..

I've always wondered how someone as strong as her would behave so soft around me. This is someone that got her dad arrested, even her supposed bestie because they stepped on her toes.

There was a time I wanted to travel to Accra from Lagos for a short trip. She cried for three days straight. It's annoying..!

Please guys help me out here. What's really going on?. I've asked on different occasions what's going on, and she says she can't explain it either, that I'm some weak spot..

PS: She more than 27 years of age, a lawyer and a vibrant entrepreneur. She's not a kid..!!
Re: Please Help Me Understand This...! by money121(m): 10:04pm On Jun 13, 2021
Ok
Re: Please Help Me Understand This...! by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 13, 2021
Re: Please Help Me Understand This...! by OlayemiAshraf(m): 10:07pm On Jun 13, 2021
That's what we called "LOVE" ... op she's in love with you .... Don't dull , grab your copy now ....
Re: Please Help Me Understand This...! by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 13, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
That's what we called "LOVE" ... op she's in love with you .... Don't dull , grab your copy now ....
grin

If e set like this, Na sars she go take remove OP for em house.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Understand This...! by 4reala(m): 10:16pm On Jun 13, 2021
Got her father arrested? Op, abeg use your brain, Jakpa

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Understand This...! by Limitless72(m): 10:17pm On Jun 13, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

On this, my mind is divided...
If you say it's love, and an occasion when we would have one misunderstanding arises, nah to drag me to court be that...
Re: Please Help Me Understand This...! by Limitless72(m): 10:22pm On Jun 13, 2021
Carchoice:
grin

If e set like this, Na sars she go take remove OP for em house.

That's what making me more confused.. Before going to the station I advised her against it, especially, so her brothers wouldn't think I'm the one polluting her mind

Las las, I still followed her to the station to Lodge the complaint.. Long story though
Re: Please Help Me Understand This...! by Xenry: 10:22pm On Jun 13, 2021
Hmmm!
God of LOML, abeg favor your children oooh!
Re: Please Help Me Understand This...! by OlayemiAshraf(m): 10:22pm On Jun 13, 2021
Limitless72:

On this, my mind is divided...
If you say it's love, and an occasion when we would have one misunderstanding arises, nah to drag me to court be that...

I don't think she'll do that tho grin . . But op Sha bekiaful , don't break her heart o , I don't want to hear a story that touch heart grin
Re: Please Help Me Understand This...! by Limitless72(m): 10:22pm On Jun 13, 2021
4reala:
Got her father arrested. Op, please use your brain. Jakpa

My brother
Re: Please Help Me Understand This...! by Extremefiles(m): 10:23pm On Jun 13, 2021
Mind games. Emotional blackmail..
Re: Please Help Me Understand This...! by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 13, 2021
Love is shacking her.

This reminds me of the late MD of GTB, Aderinokuns wife.

She was a magareth tatcha to her staff. I never liked her person because she's always hash to her staff.

The day my boss sent me to her, ( she was my chairman's tenant then in Ikoyi) she wanted to start her drama, I just walked out on her. She's not my boss na. She used to beat her secretary. Mature aunty then.

The day her husband came to the office. I wanted to run ( I used to go to her office to chill with the secretary if my chaiman traveled out of the country) but the seke said I shouldn't run that this one she's with oga, she's a different person entirely.

Come and see how nicely and well behaved this madam was that day. I couldn't believe my eyes. She was following him quietly like a cat. she really loved the man.

Las Las the man broke her heart and went back to his ex lover.

That's the kind of person your lady is. No difference.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Understand This...! by Limitless72(m): 10:27pm On Jun 13, 2021
Xenry:
Hmmm!
God of LOML, abeg favor your children oooh!

Favor which children?
Re: Please Help Me Understand This...! by Limitless72(m): 10:29pm On Jun 13, 2021
CharisEleos:
Love is shacking her

For how many years?
Re: Please Help Me Understand This...! by Dissap: 10:29pm On Jun 13, 2021
CharisEleos:
Love is shacking her
Yo! I'mma wanna shack you too! Come and lemme ride you like a real Cholo, I'mma cum right on your face mehn. 're down for it?
Re: Please Help Me Understand This...! by Cutehector(m): 10:31pm On Jun 13, 2021
CharisEleos:
Love is shacking her
the same kind of love i give cheesy
Re: Please Help Me Understand This...! by Cutehector(m): 10:31pm On Jun 13, 2021
She is enjoying your dick bro
Re: Please Help Me Understand This...! by Limitless72(m): 10:31pm On Jun 13, 2021
Extremefiles:
Mind games. Emotional blackmail..

Exactly what I thought...

Before I talk two she has talked 200. Yet the two I said would make her cry uncontrollably...
Re: Please Help Me Understand This...! by Xenry: 10:32pm On Jun 13, 2021
Limitless72:

Favor which children?
You don collect ur own nau, abeg go siddon. u no follow for the prayer!
Re: Please Help Me Understand This...! by Limitless72(m): 10:35pm On Jun 13, 2021
Dissap:
Yo! I'mma wanna shack you too! Come and lemme ride you like a real Cholo, I'mma cum right on your face mehn. 're down for it?

Man you drunk .... grin
Re: Please Help Me Understand This...! by Limitless72(m): 10:36pm On Jun 13, 2021
Cutehector:
She is enjoying your dick bro

Nothing dey the dick....
Just one meaty something man[center][/center] grin
Re: Please Help Me Understand This...! by Limitless72(m): 10:37pm On Jun 13, 2021
Cutehector:

Crying-kinda love?
Re: Please Help Me Understand This...! by chatinent: 10:39pm On Jun 13, 2021
May I , my Lord? If I may, may I?

Re: Please Help Me Understand This...! by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 13, 2021
Cutehector:

You? Lol..
Re: Please Help Me Understand This...! by Limitless72(m): 10:45pm On Jun 13, 2021
chatinent:
May I , my Lord? If I may, may I?

May do what?....Otolo !
Re: Please Help Me Understand This...! by Cutehector(m): 10:48pm On Jun 13, 2021
CharisEleos:

You? Lol..
of course. Go and watch the movie casanova. wink
Re: Please Help Me Understand This...! by Cutehector(m): 10:49pm On Jun 13, 2021
Limitless72:

Crying-kinda love?
she worships you na..
Re: Please Help Me Understand This...! by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 13, 2021
Cutehector:
of course. Go and watch the movie casanova. wink

Sorry, I'm not a fan of Nigerian movies.
Re: Please Help Me Understand This...! by Cutehector(m): 10:56pm On Jun 13, 2021
CharisEleos:

Sorry, I'm not a fan of Nigerian movies.
you see your life.. No dey embarass yourself. Casanova aint a nigerian movie.
Re: Please Help Me Understand This...! by chatinent: 10:56pm On Jun 13, 2021
Limitless72:

May do what?....Otolo !

May I? May I if I may?
Re: Please Help Me Understand This...! by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 13, 2021
Cutehector:
you see your life.. No dey embarass yourself. Casanova aint a nigerian movie.

How was I suppose to know when you didn't say?

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Are Not Stingy If You Don't Give Your Girlfriend Money / Bbnaija 4: Meet The 4 Smoking H0t Female Housemates Everyone Is Talking About / What Does It Mean When Your Lady Say This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.