Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,160 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

The Effects Of Masturbation On Both Gender - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Effects Of Masturbation On Both Gender (620 Views)

The Evil Side Of Masturbation Nobody Told About. / 2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation / Watch Small Doctor Masturbation On Snapchat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Effects Of Masturbation On Both Gender by Devondt(m): 11:55am On Feb 04, 2021
This is a question am throwing to the house to deliberate on.
Re: The Effects Of Masturbation On Both Gender by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 04, 2021
Devondt:
This is a question am throwing to the house to deliberate on.
Negative Effect None
Positive Effect Many
Re: The Effects Of Masturbation On Both Gender by xpanciated: 1:22pm On Feb 04, 2021
In my expository and revealing ebook on how I masturbated for 24 years and stopped five years ago....I revealed the 7 diffirents ways male.and females masturbate and how it affects them physically, health wise, psychologically, emotionally, spiritually, career wise, financially and relationship wise.... IT'S A MUST READ!

It also reveals my experience and how I was able to quit..

Book Title: "Masturbation Addiction: Causes, Dangers and Practical Solutions"

Chat me up for more info....

Re: The Effects Of Masturbation On Both Gender by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 04, 2021
[s]
xpanciated:
In my expository and revealing ebook on how I masturbated for 24 years and stopped five years ago....I revealed the 7 diffirents ways male.and females masturbate and how it affects them physically, health wise, psychologically, emotionally, spiritually, career wise, financially and relationship wise.... IT'S A MUST READ!

[/s]
Re: The Effects Of Masturbation On Both Gender by Dreyton36: 2:43pm On Feb 04, 2021
Unknown31:
Negative Effect None
Positive Effect Many

Explain pls
Re: The Effects Of Masturbation On Both Gender by shege45: 3:12pm On Feb 04, 2021
xpanciated:

una no go kill person. E book kwa

(1) (Reply)

Revealed! The Agony Of Chief Leemon Ikpea In His Wife's Hand / Girls Becareful Of Some MEN If Not All, All They Want From You Is Sex / Should I Continue To Keep To My Promise?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.