Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Help I Have A Financial Woman With High Maintenance. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help I Have A Financial Woman With High Maintenance. (2421 Views)

Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive / Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? / ‘romance With A High Maintenance Girl Will Destroy Your Finance and cut ur life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help I Have A Financial Woman With High Maintenance. by lagdmark(m): 2:09pm On Feb 04, 2021
Good day good people!
Please i need urgent advice from experienced ladies and gentlemen in the house.
My girlfriend only treat me with love and understanding when i upgrade her financially standards, or she scolded me harshly when i don't.
I met her when i visited Lagos 5 years ago and two months later after my departure she broke the news of her pregnancy. To make tory short, I accepted the pregnancy and started sending her 100k monthly upkeep after the child birth.
I also rented a flat for her and the baby with all bills paid just to move her away from her family palaver. After my boy's 3 years birthday i increased her monthly maintenance to #160k because of nursery school.
Frankly, her beauty was appealing, i didn't ask for much, but I wanted her to take good care of the baby.
I was always honest in the relationship, so i didn't promise her marriage.

Our Wahala started after my boy became 5 years, she wanted me to upgrade to 250k monthly upkeep for her and the baby which I refused. For the fact that I paid the house rent, school fees and utility bills separately. She went crazy reported me to my family members that I'm a stingy man that I don't know how difficult cost of living is in Nigeria.
Perhaps i feel i was just brainwashed in our relationship because of her beauty.
Should i upgrade her or ignore it, i want my boy to be well taking care of in Nigeria.
Re: Help I Have A Financial Woman With High Maintenance. by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 04, 2021
Ok

2 Likes

Re: Help I Have A Financial Woman With High Maintenance. by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 04, 2021
Should we tell him?

Do DNA test. That will solve all your problems. Trust me

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help I Have A Financial Woman With High Maintenance. by Kriss216: 2:15pm On Feb 04, 2021
For the fact that I paid the house rent, school fees and utility bills separately
I know a family man with 6 kids and a wife surviving on a 40K job in this same Lagos. He pays school fees for the kids, house rent, utility bills, feeding, all in that 40K.

And here, a vagina citizen with just a child is claiming 160K is not enough for her monthly.

Obviously, you actually don't need any advice, you just need to buy sense and emancipate yourself from that girl.

How are you even sure the child is yours?

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help I Have A Financial Woman With High Maintenance. by Misworld: 2:16pm On Feb 04, 2021
Children
Re: Help I Have A Financial Woman With High Maintenance. by Kaiser20: 2:19pm On Feb 04, 2021
Bros no let beauty enter your eyes oh,when your boy become 12 years she will demand for 500k every month

6 Likes

Re: Help I Have A Financial Woman With High Maintenance. by Whoube99(f): 2:20pm On Feb 04, 2021
lagdmark:
Good day good people!
My girlfriend only treat me with love and understanding when i upgrade her financially standards, or she scolded me harshly when i don't.
I met her when i visited Lagos 5 years ago and two months later after my departure she broke the news of her pregnancy. To make tory short, I accepted the pregnancy and started sending her 100k monthly upkeep after the child birth.
I also rented a flat for her and the baby with all bills paid just to move her away from her family palaver. After my boy's 3 years birthday i increased her monthly maintenance to #160k because of nursery school.
Frankly, her beauty was appealing, i didn't ask for much, but I wanted her to take good care of the baby.

Our Wahala started after my boy became 5 years, she wanted me to upgrade to 250k monthly upkeep for her and the baby which I refused. For the fact that I paid the house rent, school fees and utility bills separately. She went crazy reported me to my family members that I'm a stingy man that I don't know how difficult cost of living is in Nigeria.
Perhaps i feel i was just brainwashed in our relationship because of her beauty.
Should i upgrade her or ignore it, i want my boy to be well taking care of in Nigeria.

Go do DNA test before e go shock you.
Some of this men sef!
Just because of facial look na im blow ya head like dat, what if she come get manners, na im be say you for walk naked be that.
Oya go do NDA now, I don't talk my own

2 Likes

Re: Help I Have A Financial Woman With High Maintenance. by DaddyRochie1642: 2:21pm On Feb 04, 2021
Better take that child to the hospital and do "DNA" test and confirm if you're Truely the father of that child,

If the "DNA" confirms that you're the Father, then, you can go ahead and "Upgrade" the Upkeep money if you can afford it,.... After all, we all want the Best for Our Child/Children.
Re: Help I Have A Financial Woman With High Maintenance. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 04, 2021
I hate lazy women... and those that feel entitled to other peoples hustle..

So irritating..

7 Likes

Re: Help I Have A Financial Woman With High Maintenance. by lagdmark(m): 2:24pm On Feb 04, 2021
Whoube99:

Go do DNA test before e shock you.
Done already bro, i no be mumu naa. 160k monthly to much to invest in uncertainty like ponzi.

2 Likes

Re: Help I Have A Financial Woman With High Maintenance. by lagdmark(m): 2:27pm On Feb 04, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Better take that child to the hospital and do "DNA" test and confirm is you're Truely the father of that child,

If the "DNA" confirms that you're the Father, then, you can go ahead and "Upgrade" the Upkeep money if you can afford it,.... After all, we all want the Best for Our Child/Children.
Thanks, DNA is done, but I wanted to do the upgrade gradually.
Re: Help I Have A Financial Woman With High Maintenance. by cocolacec(m): 2:31pm On Feb 04, 2021
lagdmark:
Good day good people!

Calculate her expenses with her before you do any upgrade.let her start a business so she can be financially independent.
Re: Help I Have A Financial Woman With High Maintenance. by OAUTemitayo: 2:31pm On Feb 04, 2021
For someone that is probably fucking another guy.

1 Like

Re: Help I Have A Financial Woman With High Maintenance. by Whoube99(f): 2:32pm On Feb 04, 2021
lagdmark:

Done already bro, i no be mumu naa. 160k monthly to much to invest in uncertainty like ponzi.

Correct guy
As for the upgrading, na only you go fit decide dat one, sake of say, na you get ya pocket.
But on the whole, me I feel say dat ya boy mama is simply taking advantage of the child to milk milk you

2 Likes

Re: Help I Have A Financial Woman With High Maintenance. by lagdmark(m): 2:38pm On Feb 04, 2021
OAUTemitayo:
For someone that is probably fucking another guy.
I don't think so, the Asanwa is a good Christian dedicated to her gospel music and i want to help her grow
Re: Help I Have A Financial Woman With High Maintenance. by StubbornGENIUS: 2:43pm On Feb 04, 2021
If you have the money spend it.

1 Like

Re: Help I Have A Financial Woman With High Maintenance. by TruthHurts1(m): 2:55pm On Feb 04, 2021
That's even the first thing he should have done before agreeing to carry heavy "gbese" on his head. Too many guys don't know that they have rights in any relationship.

MejiLoyon:
Should we tell him?

Re: Help I Have A Financial Woman With High Maintenance. by shege45: 3:00pm On Feb 04, 2021
lagdmark:
Good day good people!

What is she contributing to take care of her son too? bro she just dey use you cash out. Pay your sons fees directly. Give her 50k monthly make she bring the rest. Training pikin na two way job. Na u even stress go rent house for person you never marry. She dey use you do yahoo

1 Like

Re: Help I Have A Financial Woman With High Maintenance. by OAUTemitayo: 3:07pm On Feb 04, 2021
lagdmark:

I don't think so, the Asanwa is a good Christian dedicated to her gospel music and i want to help her grow
Issorite
Re: Help I Have A Financial Woman With High Maintenance. by Mikester: 3:19pm On Feb 04, 2021
I'm not a prophet but I see a one sided relationship, an abuser and the abused.

The abused glorifies his abuser in spite of her ill behaviour having a false hope of betterment in the future thinking his money is all that matters to keep his relationship on it's feet and he shows no desire to wake up from that delusion.

Clearly a man devoid of understanding and if he doesn't heed to sound advice, will find himself in the congregation of broken men.

Let him that hath wisdom take heed lest he falls.

3 Likes

Re: Help I Have A Financial Woman With High Maintenance. by Saviolamemphix(m): 3:24pm On Feb 04, 2021
U ain't a real man undecided undecided
A real man would pay his gf 500k every week
Pathetic Simp undecided lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Help I Have A Financial Woman With High Maintenance. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 04, 2021
Kriss216:

I know a family man with 6 kids and a wife surviving on a 40K job in this same Lagos. He pays school fees for the kids, house rent, utility bills, feeding, all in that 40K.

And here, a vagina citizen with just a child is claiming 160K is not enough for her monthly.

Obviously, you actually don't need any advice, you just need to buy sense and emancipate yourself from that girl.

How are you even sure the child is yours?

LIES! Why do you like telling lies.

1 Like

Re: Help I Have A Financial Woman With High Maintenance. by cocolacec(m): 3:46pm On Feb 04, 2021
lagdmark:

Maybe she dey pay tithe,seed and offering from the money you give her.
Re: Help I Have A Financial Woman With High Maintenance. by tsdarkside(m): 4:13pm On Feb 04, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Should we tell him?

haha....

Re: Help I Have A Financial Woman With High Maintenance. by emkz: 4:18pm On Feb 04, 2021
Bro, please search the meaning of "mugu" and "maga".

I think the correct expression is: "dem done do you maga".

Best.
Re: Help I Have A Financial Woman With High Maintenance. by lagdmark(m): 4:41pm On Feb 04, 2021
emkz:
Bro, please search the meaning of "mugu" and "maga".

I think the correct expression is: "dem done do you maga".

Best.
No naa no be so....The issue is that i have 3kids already all girls outside the country, naa first son be that and i want him grow up in Nigeria a bit i am soo excited.
Re: Help I Have A Financial Woman With High Maintenance. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 04, 2021
first DNA
two y u dey stress us
Re: Help I Have A Financial Woman With High Maintenance. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 04, 2021
first DNA
two y u dey stress us
3 u like ozo
Re: Help I Have A Financial Woman With High Maintenance. by Shormiey(m): 4:47pm On Feb 04, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Should we tell him?

I was thinking this too....
Too much sense in it
Re: Help I Have A Financial Woman With High Maintenance. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 04, 2021
ride on bro, just ride on
Re: Help I Have A Financial Woman With High Maintenance. by Shormiey(m): 4:51pm On Feb 04, 2021
Esseite:
I hate lazy women... and those that feel entitled to other peoples hustle..

So irritating..
Re: Help I Have A Financial Woman With High Maintenance. by Shormiey(m): 5:01pm On Feb 04, 2021
lagdmark:

Baba mafo...
Shebi you know.dey naija now? One coolele guy dey shank her oooo.....dey do Christian bull crap for there.....once again mafo brotherly.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why A Taurus Man Should Stay Away From A Taurus Woman / How Simps Give Girls Attention On IG. (pic) / My Landlady Is A Witch And Had Caused Me Too Much Loss In My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.