Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Help I Have A Financial Woman With High Maintenance. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help I Have A Financial Woman With High Maintenance. (2419 Views)

Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive / Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? / ‘romance With A High Maintenance Girl Will Destroy Your Finance and cut ur life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help I Have A Financial Woman With High Maintenance. by Houseofglam7(f): 5:02pm On Feb 04, 2021
You don't need our advice undecided

1 Like

Re: Help I Have A Financial Woman With High Maintenance. by mitchelle16(f): 5:04pm On Feb 04, 2021
Why not take the child to your parents
Re: Help I Have A Financial Woman With High Maintenance. by drmikeadams(m): 5:11pm On Feb 04, 2021
lagdmark:
Good day good people!
Please i need urgent advice from experienced ladies and gentlemen in the house.
My girlfriend only treat me with love and understanding when i upgrade her financially standards, or she scolded me harshly when i don't.
I met her when i visited Lagos 5 years ago and two months later after my departure she broke the news of her pregnancy. To make tory short, I accepted the pregnancy and started sending her 100k monthly upkeep after the child birth.
I also rented a flat for her and the baby with all bills paid just to move her away from her family palaver. After my boy's 3 years birthday i increased her monthly maintenance to #160k because of nursery school.
Frankly, her beauty was appealing, i didn't ask for much, but I wanted her to take good care of the baby.
I was always honest in the relationship, so i didn't promise her marriage.

Our Wahala started after my boy became 5 years, she wanted me to upgrade to 250k monthly upkeep for her and the baby which I refused. For the fact that I paid the house rent, school fees and utility bills separately. She went crazy reported me to my family members that I'm a stingy man that I don't know how difficult cost of living is in Nigeria.
Perhaps i feel i was just brainwashed in our relationship because of her beauty.
Should i upgrade her or ignore it, i want my boy to be well taking care of in Nigeria.

Continue my brother till high bp kill u one day, ,, sha drop her number make I dey look after am Incas of incasity grin
Re: Help I Have A Financial Woman With High Maintenance. by konkonbilo(m): 5:11pm On Feb 04, 2021
lagdmark:

I don't think so, the Asanwa is a good Christian dedicated to her gospel music and i want to help her grow
smh continously
Re: Help I Have A Financial Woman With High Maintenance. by Kaiser20: 5:19pm On Feb 04, 2021
lagdmark:

No naa no be so....The issue is that i have 3kids already all girls outside the country, naa first son be that and i want him grow up in Nigeria a bit i am soo excited.
I feel for you bro, when the boy grow up the mama go day hala my pikin
Re: Help I Have A Financial Woman With High Maintenance. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 04, 2021
I will advise you to start a business for her,... and cut down the salary,... because in 2 or 3 years time,... she might tell you to upgrade it to 500k and gradually to 1M
The earlier you start a business for her and be giving her little amount the better for you

1 Like

Re: Help I Have A Financial Woman With High Maintenance. by obo389(m): 6:41pm On Feb 04, 2021
Do DNA.
If confirmed that child is yours, take that child from her and take to your mom/parents.

1 Like

Re: Help I Have A Financial Woman With High Maintenance. by Mickolad(m): 6:53pm On Feb 04, 2021
This ops is just catching crus" uow much Davido and Wizkid pays? As someone said all this for a lady that's is riding another man dick�. A gospel musicians as if she was holy Mary!
Re: Help I Have A Financial Woman With High Maintenance. by juniorstar(m): 7:51pm On Feb 04, 2021
lagdmark:
Good day good people!
My girlfriend only treat me with love and understanding when i upgrade her financially standards, or she scolded me harshly when i don't.
I met her when i visited Lagos 5 years ago and two months later after my departure she broke the news of her pregnancy. To make tory short, I accepted the pregnancy and started sending her 100k monthly upkeep after the child birth.
I also rented a flat for her and the baby with all bills paid just to move her away from her family palaver. After my boy's 3 years birthday i increased her monthly maintenance to #160k because of nursery school.
Frankly, her beauty was appealing, i didn't ask for much, but I wanted her to take good care of the baby.

Our Wahala started after my boy became 5 years, she wanted me to upgrade to 250k monthly upkeep for her and the baby which I refused. For the fact that I paid the house rent, school fees and utility bills separately. She went crazy reported me to my family members that I'm a stingy man that I don't know how difficult cost of living is in Nigeria.
Perhaps i feel i was just brainwashed in our relationship because of her beauty.
Should i upgrade her or ignore it, i want my boy to be well taking care of in Nigeria.
do DNA test ASAP...
Re: Help I Have A Financial Woman With High Maintenance. by Mivici: 8:00pm On Feb 04, 2021
Linus Mba
Lai Muhammad

But if your story is true, then you be mugu unless you worth billion.
08063863941 call me.
Re: Help I Have A Financial Woman With High Maintenance. by adexpa(m): 8:19pm On Feb 04, 2021
lagdmark:

No naa no be so....The issue is that i have 3kids already all girls outside the country, naa first son be that and i want him grow up in Nigeria a bit i am soo excited.

People didn't take time to see this.
Bro, Nigeria is not that expensive, the lady knows that you are not going to marry her and she is using that opportunity to build/stock herself up.
Confirm the school fee and then do breakdown for feeding and other expenses.

You guys can talk if she needs money to start up something and you can assist her.
250k is a big money in Nigeria, many full family (family of 4) do not realise that in a month and they are surviving.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help I Have A Financial Woman With High Maintenance. by lagdmark(m): 8:46pm On Feb 04, 2021
Mivici:
Linus Mba
Lai Muhammad

But if your story is true, then you be mugu unless you worth billion.
08063863941 call me.
Bro. I really appreciate all the advice i received today from Nairaland folks especially from ladies in the house.
My lady knows my wort. For someone like me to remit 300-400euros for my only son to be well taken care of is not much, i don't need to be a millionaire to do that.
Re: Help I Have A Financial Woman With High Maintenance. by Xxx123xxx(m): 8:48pm On Feb 04, 2021
lagdmark:
Good day good people!

..You weren't brain washed kakan you always knew she had big mouth don't pin the blame on her. If you want your son properly cared for look other creative means else she will use that son as a pawn in your games soonest. undecided
Re: Help I Have A Financial Woman With High Maintenance. by OlawaleBammie: 9:09pm On Feb 04, 2021
lagdmark:
Good day good people!

Seriously money no know mumu.

Owo o mago, omashe o

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Marry At Last. / New V!deo Of JHS Students Doing B!g Th!ngs Inside Cl@ssroom Hits The Net / Meet The 18years Old Girl Who Washes Fuel Tanker For A Living (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.