Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,898 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Help! My Wife Delivered Through CS - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! My Wife Delivered Through CS (10239 Views)

Abia Speaker Visits Journalist Whose Wife Delivered First Child After 11 Years / Husband Abandons His Wife, Says Twins, CS Are Taboos In Rivers (Photo) / My Neighbors Who Gave Birth Through CS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Wife Delivered Through CS by SweetCunt97(f): 9:54pm On Feb 05, 2021
Xeedee:

I understand your predicament bro. My wife has delivered through CS 3 times but God was faithful and we overcame all outrageous bills all 3 times. I will see what i can do for u when i close from work. I have your bank details already. Congratulations and may those beautiful souls bring Joy and gladness to your family in Jesus name
CS 3 times? Why? You guys want the pussy to be intact without stretching or what
Re: Help! My Wife Delivered Through CS by Ezkid(m): 10:13pm On Feb 05, 2021
May God bless you abundantly for easing my situation, Thanks so much to those who assisted me even in the midst of this nationwide hardship. I can't thank you enough.
Re: Help! My Wife Delivered Through CS by Ezkid(m): 10:20pm On Feb 05, 2021
SweetCunt97:
CS 3 times? Why? You guys want the pussy to be intact without stretching or what
It could be that the woman is not too strong to withstand the pain and endurance associated with conventional labour.

If I'm rich , I won't allow my wife to pass through labour. My wife nearly gave up before we could get her to the hospital. She was acting weird in the vehicle , she couldn't open her eyes and she said she wanted to poo, I couldn't laugh or cry, she was so distressed. She's still in the hospital.
Re: Help! My Wife Delivered Through CS by Ezkid(m): 10:31pm On Feb 05, 2021
Whoever you are sir.
May God reward your kind gesture , may your children never lack.
Re: Help! My Wife Delivered Through CS by Ezkid(m): 11:19pm On Feb 05, 2021
angelusbrut:

The one gotten from birth is not treatable,I pray that God will not allow my luvly twins to be a carrier,God will fix it since you couldn't raise the funds
Amen Thanks so much ma, I'm waiting for the test results of the kids.

Only the theater bill has been collated for now, we are awaiting the neo NATA bills as they put it.
Re: Help! My Wife Delivered Through CS by LikeAking: 12:54am On Feb 06, 2021
Ezkid:
The babies (2 girls) are alive and well, they told me they'll need Hepatitis B vaccine and they said they don't have the vaccine I was given prescription and on getting there, they told me the vaccines is #70, 000

Whoever have any information about the price or the necessity of this vaccines should kindly help me with.

Is dia any mattras under that iron bed?

Nigeria just they do evil things

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Delivered Through CS by LikeAking: 12:56am On Feb 06, 2021
CanadianNaija:

Is pregnancy not 9months? So you weren't saving money for an unexpected event like this all this time? I want to understand why you will get your wife pregnant and except other people to pay your hospital bills.

What will the child eat? Will you beg for that as well? How irresponsible are you?

Calm down.

No dey talk like pres Buhari.
Re: Help! My Wife Delivered Through CS by LikeAking: 12:56am On Feb 06, 2021
Ezkid:
The babies (2 girls) are alive and well, they told me they'll need Hepatitis B vaccine and they said they don't have the vaccine I was given prescription and on getting there, they told me the vaccines is #70, 000

Whoever have any information about the price or the necessity of this vaccines should kindly help me with.

Re: Help! My Wife Delivered Through CS by Ezkid(m): 2:17am On Feb 06, 2021
LikeAking:

Yes sure , there's a matress .
Re: Help! My Wife Delivered Through CS by Ezkid(m): 2:28am On Feb 06, 2021
Thanks a lot Sir. May God replenish your pocket in multiple folds.
Re: Help! My Wife Delivered Through CS by Ezkid(m): 3:28am On Feb 06, 2021
May God bless you abundantly sir.
Re: Help! My Wife Delivered Through CS by SweetCunt97(f): 4:07am On Feb 06, 2021
Ezkid:
It could be that the woman is not too strong to withstand the pain and endurance associated with conventional labour.

If I'm rich , I won't allow my wife to pass through labour. My wife nearly gave up before we could get her to the hospital. She was acting weird in the vehicle , she couldn't open her eyes and she said she wanted to poo, I couldn't laugh or cry, she was so distressed. She's still in the hospital.
Well, d process of labor ain't a child's play. But cs 3 times sounds too much abeg.
Re: Help! My Wife Delivered Through CS by LikeAking: 5:23am On Feb 06, 2021
Ezkid:
Yes sure , there's a matress .

Ok.
Re: Help! My Wife Delivered Through CS by Ezkid(m): 6:06am On Feb 06, 2021
LikeAking:

Ok.

Pls what's your name Sir, are you among my benefactor? Just the initials .
Re: Help! My Wife Delivered Through CS by Ezkid(m): 6:09am On Feb 06, 2021
SweetCunt97:
The thing is mostly recommended, no low income earners would pray for it and no high income earners would like to endure labour either.
Re: Help! My Wife Delivered Through CS by nnekaike(f): 7:08am On Feb 06, 2021
SweetCunt97:
Well, d process of labor ain't a child's play. But cs 3 times sounds too much abeg.
it is not too much,birthing a child is life/death,there plenty reasons surgery is recommended.
Preemclapsia,small cervix,breech baby,placenta previa,very big baby,these are the reasons I can remember for now.
birthing a child is no joke,CS is not easier (if you imagine the kind of pain that comes when that injection fades away) but SAVE lives,there is no reward for vaginal birthing the most important thing is Mother and Child Alive.

There is no difference between a child born through vagina and CS.

A close friend of mine birthed 8 months ago,the baby was soo big and her cervix was not wide enough,she almost died and the baby right hand was broken at birth because of how he had to be dragged out from the tummy,till this moment she visits IGBOGBI 3 times a week trying to get the hand fixed,imagine the stress of hospital runs,money spent and still spending and emotional trauma seeing her child with only one hand.
till date she regrets not opting for a surgery.

please don't condem/talk ill about CS,no matter the number of times a person does it.

21 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Delivered Through CS by Ezkid(m): 8:15am On Feb 06, 2021
nnekaike:
it is not too much,birthing a child is life/death,there plenty reasons surgery is recommended.
Preemclapsia,small cervix,breech baby,placenta previa,very big baby,these are the reasons I can remember for now.
birthing a child is no joke,CS is not easier (if you imagine the kind of pain that comes when that injection fades away) but SAVE lives,there is no reward for vaginal birthing the most important thing is Mother and Child Alive.

A close friend of mine birthed 8 months ago,the baby was soo big and her cervix was not wide enough,she almost died and the baby right hand was broken at birth because of how he had to be dragged out from the tummy,till this moment she visits IGBOGBI 3 times a week trying to get the hand fixed,imagine the stress of hospital runs,money spent and still spending and emotional trauma seeing her child with only one hand.

please don't condem/talk ill about CS,no matter the number of times a person does it.
I really Thank God the operation was successful, and if not for the bills, she would've been discharged since yesterday, we still have close to 100k in bills we need to sort.

May God help me, the theater bills are very outrageous and I told them to give me the documents where those figures are written so i can snap it but they vehemently refused .

Its very surprising to me.
Re: Help! My Wife Delivered Through CS by SweetCunt97(f): 4:20pm On Feb 06, 2021
nnekaike:

Thanks for d enlightenment.
Re: Help! My Wife Delivered Through CS by Ezkid(m): 5:47pm On Feb 06, 2021
The nurses at the state hospital said second baby is lying horizontally in below the first baby.

I' really thank God the operation was successful, last week she went to school to get her project topic and to know her group, I had to call her back after two days because I know she was already acting strange before she left for school
Re: Help! My Wife Delivered Through CS by Ezkid(m): 5:49pm On Feb 06, 2021
Had it been she remained at school, thing would've gone very wrong because I don't think a CS operation is available in Iree Poly.
Re: Help! My Wife Delivered Through CS by Ezkid(m): 5:53pm On Feb 06, 2021
Right now I'm just able to raise 50k after I've exhausted my all my savings.

They didn't allow me to snap the Theater BILL embarassed

Im on my way back to the hospital now
Re: Help! My Wife Delivered Through CS by jalodo2: 7:11pm On Feb 06, 2021
Ezkid:
Right now I'm just able to raise 50k after I've exhausted my all my savings.

They didn't allow me to snap the Theater BILL embarassed

Im on my way back to the hospital now
uhmmmm, alaseju, baba asete. Your family, friends pastor, in short everyone u know in this world could only raise 36k for u, But good hearted nairalanders gave u JUST 50k.( just o, according to u). When u asked for money to buy baby things, u talked as if shi shi u dont have, but now u are telling us u exhausted all ur savings. I know for real u needs money but dont take ur helpers for granted. What do u mean by snap theater bill? All hospitals have standard Bill's for normal delivery and operation bill ( theater bill), it is same for everyone in same hospital and it's not secret. Every other bill u incur will b added to it when leaving. That apart, the first thread u opened , u started with Bill's, I understand the theater bill, but others ko ye mi. Who gave u neonatal bill when ur kid have not been discharged? U wrote theater bill as 25k, now u dont know? I didnt want to talk so as not to discourage ur helpers. Dont know why people in needs sometimes over do, I wont b surprised if u end up throwing party for naming ceremony and declaring surplus food ( we no go kuku know). U go still come back here to ask for what ur family will eat. It goes on and on........

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Delivered Through CS by Ezkid(m): 7:25pm On Feb 06, 2021
jalodo2:
uhmmmm, alaseju, baba asete. Your family, friends pastor, in short everyone u know in this world could only raise 36k for u, But good hearted nairalanders gave u JUST 50k.( just o, according to u). When u asked for money to buy baby things, u talked as if shi shi u dont have, but now u are telling us u exhausted all ur savings. I know for real u needs money but dont take ur helpers for granted. What do u mean by snap theater bill? All hospitals have standard Bill's for normal delivery and operation bill ( theater bill), it is same for everyone in same hospital and it's not secret. Every other bill u incur will b added to it when leaving. That apart, the first thread u opened , u started with Bill's, I understand the theater bill, but others ko ye mi. Who gave u neonatal bill when ur kid have not been discharged? U wrote theater bill as 25k, now u dont know? I didnt want to talk so as not to discourage ur helpers. Dont know why people in needs sometimes over do, I wont b surprised if u end up throwing party for naming ceremony and declaring surplus food ( we no go kuku know). U go still come back here to ask for what ur family will eat. It goes on and on........
No. Things are not the way you're reasoning it, I never took anyone for granted, and when I said I raised 50K , I wasn't referring to the help I got from Nairalanders , no one owes me a dime and I always appreciate the good people who helped me, I was gradually getting on my feet and the CS knocked me back down, I'm angry with the doctors for not allowing me to take a picture of that bill because there's a disparity in the initial bill given to me before the beggining of the operation and the official one in my folder.

Throwing a party as you assumed when my kids are not properly vaccinated is the height of stupidity, anyway to err is human, I might missed some points regarding how I'm expressing myself and I thank you for pointing them out.

Of course I saw people who are in a worse circumstances than mine in this very hospital and I wish they find help too just as I did.

I'm not just sitting down and waiting for who will part with his/her hard earned money for my sake, Thanks for your observation, may God help us all.
Below is what was given to me prior to the operation.

And there's a whooping 12k difference in their official report , which I believe it's padded, their refusal to snap reinforced my belief that there's foul play in the official report, I'm taking the picture as an evidence.

6 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Delivered Through CS by jalodo2: 7:44pm On Feb 06, 2021
Ezkid:
My delivered twins through CS and i have no means of paying the hospital bills

https://www.nairaland.com/6399241/delivery#98741301

I publish this picture below with her consent.

Whoever is capable of helping me should pls go through my details and render any assistance your wife did not fall from heaven, she was a student before u got her pregnant someone in her family is probably responsible for her fees. When emergency like this happens, all hands should be on deck, her family can help too, she should talk with them. You are now a family man, stop singing "I lost my job last year". Put in effort to do something to bring in little change for ur family to eat. Get busy, no be moin moin to born twins. I have already sent u my widows nite.

FCMB
Re: Help! My Wife Delivered Through CS by CanadianNaija: 7:48pm On Feb 06, 2021
Ezkid:
No. Things are not the way you're reasoning it, I never took anyone for granted, and when I said I raised 50K , I wasn't referring to the help I got from Nairalanders , no one owes me a dime and I always appreciate the good people who helped me, I was gradually getting on my feet and the CS knocked me back down, I'm angry with the doctors for not allowing me to take a picture of that bill because there's a disparity in the initial bill given to me before the beggining of the operation and the official one in my folder.

Throwing a party as you assumed when my kids are not properly vaccinated is the height of stupidity, anyway to err is human, I might missed some points regarding how I'm expressing myself and I thank you for pointing them out.

Of course I saw people who are in a worse circumstances than mine in this very hospital and I wish they find help too just as I did.

I'm not just sitting down and waiting for who will part with his/her hard earned money for my sake, Thanks for your observation, may God help us all.
Below is what was given to me prior to the operation.

And there's a whooping 12k difference in their official report , which I believe it's padded, their refusal to snap reinforced my belief that there's foul play in the official report, I'm taking the picture as an evidence.

Continue begging. That's if you're not a scammer. Everyday new problem.
Re: Help! My Wife Delivered Through CS by Ezkid(m): 7:48pm On Feb 06, 2021
jalodo2:
And to come back here and ask for what my family would eat is a curse which I strongly rebuke. I will rather die than do such. And this thread God's willing I will delete it tonight, i have a prayer for you though. May you not encounter what will turn you to a begger overnight.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Delivered Through CS by Ezkid(m): 7:55pm On Feb 06, 2021
CanadianNaija:

Continue begging. That's if you're not a scammer. Everyday new problem.
Yes thanks , to beg and be mocked is better that to take to crime or abandon innocent babies. May God bless you all, I believe everyone would eventually needs help at one point in our lifetime, this is a hard time for me and it will pass, when yours come I pray you'll be able to withstand it without taking to crime or dirty things. I'm currently in the hospital even as I am typing this very message.

5 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Delivered Through CS by LadySarah: 8:26pm On Feb 06, 2021
Ezkid:
Yes thanks , to beg and be mocked is better that to take to crime or abandon innocent babies. May God bless you all, I believe everyone would eventually needs help at one point in our lifetime, this is a hard time for me and it will pass, when yours come I pray you'll be able to withstand it without taking to crime or dirty things. I'm currently in the hospital even as I am typing this very message.

God will see you through. The frustration from govt is getting to ppl. I pray you get help soon.

If your wife is hepatitis positive, I think she won't be breastfeeding at all.Milk money no be here.

Anyway I pray With time you'll look back and appreciate God.

Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Delivered Through CS by Ezkid(m): 9:41pm On Feb 06, 2021
LadySarah:

God will see you through. The frustration from govt is getting to ppl. I pray you get help soon.

If your wife is hepatitis positive, I think she won't be breastfeeding at all.Milk money no be here.

Anyway I pray With time you'll look back and appreciate God.

Congratulations!
Thanks so much , I pray to look back and appreciate God o
Re: Help! My Wife Delivered Through CS by ChrisDiaz(f): 12:04pm On Feb 07, 2021
How is your wife and the kids doing?
Re: Help! My Wife Delivered Through CS by Ezkid(m): 12:39pm On Feb 07, 2021
They're doing well thanks, the babies are being delayed because there blood samples has been collected collected twice and this morning they came to collect it and said they'll have to admit the babies if their blood % keep increasing.

But they're in stable condition right now.

Re: Help! My Wife Delivered Through CS by Ezkid(m): 1:34pm On Feb 07, 2021
cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Does A Man Need More Than One Wife? / I Can Deal With My Wife The Way I Please--chidi Odiah[soccer Star] / Keeping Malice At Home- Mature Advice Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.