Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Help! My Wife Delivered Through CS - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! My Wife Delivered Through CS (10231 Views)

Abia Speaker Visits Journalist Whose Wife Delivered First Child After 11 Years / Husband Abandons His Wife, Says Twins, CS Are Taboos In Rivers (Photo) / My Neighbors Who Gave Birth Through CS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Wife Delivered Through CS by Ezkid(m): 1:50pm On Feb 07, 2021
cry
Re: Help! My Wife Delivered Through CS by Coolcalmcollect(m): 2:04pm On Feb 07, 2021
dobnina:

Not everything is format dear.
For him to have the boldness to show his wife and the twins says a lot.
I wish I was financial buoyant to help out.
I pray you are favoured Op
And who told you they are his wife and babies?
Smh
Re: Help! My Wife Delivered Through CS by Ezkid(m): 2:18pm On Feb 07, 2021
Coolcalmcollect:

And who told you they are his wife and babies?
Smh
I think they are yours Sir aren't they, and the receipts also belongs to you. Have u requested for proofs which I failed to provide? Did you just conclude in your mind that I'm making what's giving me sleepless nights up??

The measures by which you judge me today would also be used against you before God on the Great White Throne. Matt 7:2

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Delivered Through CS by Foodqueen(f): 2:24pm On Feb 07, 2021
What exactly are you expecting from your mother in law

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Delivered Through CS by Ezkid(m): 2:35pm On Feb 07, 2021
cry
Re: Help! My Wife Delivered Through CS by Ezkid(m): 10:37am On Feb 08, 2021
The mother and the baby has been discharged but they are still in the hospital due to some unpaid bills, all monies has been exhausted and we still have about 50k in unpaid bills.

I'm crying out for help to anyone who's able to support us with the little they can should pls extend the hand of grace to us.

We didn't sit in one corner, we've been stretched to the limit.

Below is what we paid for this morning

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Delivered Through CS by Ezkid(m): 10:38am On Feb 08, 2021
More

Re: Help! My Wife Delivered Through CS by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 08, 2021
Ezkid:
Sitting on a chair below is the mother of the my girlfriend, right now I'm beginning to have some mixed feelings about her attitude, she's been acting strange since the day we brought the girl into the hospital and she's not given out a penny to support the expenses, below is the receipts of payment I've made so far and right now I'm beginning to feel that this issue will end up in disagreement.

My mom is not financially buoyant and she's also tried in ways she can, I had to give her some money to buy some things so they'll know she did something, none of them are reaching out just like I'm doing and they're just waiting for me to walk in and clear all bills incurred miraculously, before people would start throwing pellets at me, I'll like to clarify that we are yet to marry, though she's been living with me for sometime but we are not officially married.

Bros you are just a confused guy, well it's because of the twins that people are showing concern,men talk less, you have to learn that. From what you wrote here,I shake my head,it's well

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Wife Delivered Through CS by Ezkid(m): 11:22am On Feb 08, 2021
angelusbrut:

Bros you are just a confused guy, well it's because of the twins that people are showing concern,men talk less, you have to learn that. From what you wrote here,I shake my head,it's well
I really appreciate the love you shown me ma and I'm really going to show the love to another patient.

Its my responsibility and I know I need to face it squarely, but I'm just frustrated, I wish you really know how frustrated I am right now, and the comment you quoted has already been deleted cos I discovered its inappropriate when my head cleared. Thanks for your concern for the twins. May God never forget you.

Below is the remnants of the operation and I'm giving it out to another patient. Though they didn't ask for it.

Re: Help! My Wife Delivered Through CS by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 08, 2021
Ezkid:
I really appreciate the love you shown me ma and I'm really going to show the love to another patient.

Its my responsibility and I know I need to face it squarely, but I'm just frustrated, I wish you really know how frustrated I am right now, and the comment you quoted has already been deleted cos I discovered its inappropriate when my head cleared. Thanks for your concern for the twins. May God never forget you.

Below is the remnants of the operation and I'm giving it out to another patient. Though they didn't ask for it.

Don't worry all will be well,what God cannot do does not exist,if I come back from check up this week with good news,I will show more luv to d babies, take things easy with yourself and everyone around you

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Delivered Through CS by HopeVictor(m): 11:56am On Feb 08, 2021

6 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Delivered Through CS by Ezkid(m): 12:00pm On Feb 08, 2021
HopeVictor:
Just sent 10k for the babies..pls try and look for something doing soon..those children will need care..If you see it just reply seen..don't post any alert here oh
Seen , Thanks so much Sir. I really appreciate you sir.

I'm into sim reg and hopefully we are going to start registering NIN soon, in the meantime I'm selling phone accessories.
Re: Help! My Wife Delivered Through CS by HopeVictor(m): 12:02pm On Feb 08, 2021
Ezkid:
Seen , Thanks so much Sir. I really appreciate you sir.

I'm into sim reg and hopefully we are going to start registering NIN soon, in the meantime I'm selling phone accessories.
Thank God..make sure you also repay this favor to someone in need someday

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Delivered Through CS by Ezkid(m): 12:06pm On Feb 08, 2021
HopeVictor:

Thank God..make sure you also repay this favor to someone in need someday
I pray God puts me in a position to do that. Thanks a lot sir
Re: Help! My Wife Delivered Through CS by Ezkid(m): 12:32pm On Feb 08, 2021
angelusbrut:

Don't worry all will be well,what God cannot do does not exist,if I come back from check up this week with good news,I will show more luv to d babies, take things easy with yourself and everyone around you
Amen thanks ma, I really appreciate your favour, may you find favour when youre in need of it.
Re: Help! My Wife Delivered Through CS by coputa(m): 12:57pm On Feb 08, 2021
CanadianNaija:

Is pregnancy not 9months? So you weren't saving money for an unexpected event like this all this time? I want to understand why you will get your wife pregnant and except other people to pay your hospital bills.

What will the child eat? Will you beg for that as well? How irresponsible are you?
Please read carefully.the woodpecker said he would make the best casket in the animal kingdom when he want to bury her mother,the day her mother died,he had two big boils at the side of his beak.
success in life is not by your education, intellect or how prudent you are,but by the grace and favour of God.You can save money for something important but an unexpected happening can wipe it all, leaving you stranded.
Before anyone got married,he must at least gotten a source of income from which he will take care of his family.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! My Wife Delivered Through CS by CanadianNaija: 2:49pm On Feb 08, 2021
coputa:
Please read carefully.the woodpecker said he would make the best casket in the animal kingdom when he want to bury her mother,the day her mother died,he had two big boils at the side of his beak.
success in life is not by your education, intellect or how prudent you are,but by the grace and favour of God.You can save money for something important but an unexpected happening can wipe it all, leaving you stranded.
Before anyone got married,he must at least gotten a source of income from which he will take care of his family.

Go and take several seats. It's this stupid excuse you people use in recycling poverty in this country. If something happens and you and your full family and circle of friends can't raise up to 200k then you have no business marrying let alone having a child.

Miss me with the yeye talk abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Delivered Through CS by Ezkid(m): 2:58pm On Feb 08, 2021
CanadianNaija:

Go and take several seats. It's this stupid excuse you people use in recycling poverty in this country. If something happens and you and your full family and circle of friends can't raise up to 200k then you have no business marrying let alone having a child.

Miss me with the yeye talk abeg.
Bros pls kindly take your time and go through this thread below.

https://www.nairaland.com/6032515/baby-keep-growing-after-surgical

We are both undergrads and I can tell you I'm very aware I'm contributing to Nigeria's poverty rate if I deliberately brings two kids to this world without any viable means of income, it will pass, and I will get back to my feet, I have what it takes to get back fully on my feet but like the above illustration , this surgery is like a sore on the feet of an athlete, it'll heal before I can do what I need to do at my full capacity. Thanks for your concern, I'll be irritated too if I read a story like mine from another person.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Delivered Through CS by Coolcalmcollect(m): 6:46am On Feb 09, 2021
Ezkid:
I think they are yours Sir aren't they, and the receipts also belongs to you. Have u requested for proofs which I failed to provide? Did you just conclude in your mind that I'm making what's giving me sleepless nights up??

The measures by which you judge me today would also be used against you before God on the Great White Throne. Matt 7:2
your papa.
idiot wey suppose dey quote bible to better his life, dey quote bible for me about judgement throne... lol you think say I be illorin pikin abi you see tribal mark for my face.... una type full lagos island with different hospital bills. smh
Re: Help! My Wife Delivered Through CS by Ezkid(m): 10:07am On Feb 09, 2021
I was there when these happened, the nurses are nonchalant, their bills inflated, they brought food 4 times but wrote 6 plates on the report.

The dead patient was brought to the emergency ward with a chronic heart disease and instead of the nurses to quickly put him on oxygen and asks questions later they demanded for money which was paid but unfortunately the victim died before the completion of the payment and the victim family demanded refund which they said they can't provide since the monies has been remitted. Then all hell was let loosed on them

http://saharareporters.com/2021/02/08/relations-dead-patient-beat-nurses-drag-them-floor-ondo

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Delivered Through CS by Ezkid(m): 11:10am On Feb 09, 2021
Its becoming shameful for me to ask for help because some good people here has done a lot for me, but I will be very stupid to hold on to ego in the face of adversity, I believe I will get through this and I pray I'm able to withstand the coming responsibilities.

She gave birth to twins and they are alive and well. They've been discharged but we are still owing about 60k in unpaid bills and they told us we'll be accumulating more if we don't pay up and go home.

I really need help that's why I keep coming, any amount even #1k will be cheerfully appreciated.

FCMB
Re: Help! My Wife Delivered Through CS by Fairbanks(m): 11:15am On Feb 09, 2021
CanadianNaija:

Is pregnancy not 9months? So you weren't saving money for an unexpected event like this all this time? I want to understand why you will get your wife pregnant and except other people to pay your hospital bills.

What will the child eat? Will you beg for that as well? How irresponsible are you?

Foolish people like you that barely understand an irony of life would just open mouth gbau and talk gibberish. I hope u will surely be in this man's shoe one day and u will know how it pinches. useless goat. if u can't help that man in need why can't u keep quiet.

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Delivered Through CS by Kayberg: 12:05pm On Feb 09, 2021
cry

It's good at times to relate and learn from the elders.
What if I say that just ₦200 ewedu could have saved you the stress of CS in less than one hour?

Well, I still have that at the back of my mind that, if GOD say I'll still find a wife and get married, I'll make sure I keep that mixture prepared once she's about to deliver.

Though I feel you bro.

May the LORD bring helpers come your way in JESUS name.
Re: Help! My Wife Delivered Through CS by Ezkid(m): 12:23pm On Feb 09, 2021
Kayberg:
cry

It's good at times to relate and learn from the elders.
What if I say that just ₦200 ewedu could have saved you the stress of CS in less than one hour?

Well, I still have that at the back of my mind that, if GOD say I'll still find a wife and get married, I'll make sure I keep that mixture prepared once she's about to deliver.

Though I feel you bro.

May the LORD bring helpers come your way in JESUS name.
One baby was lying horizontally while one was lying vertically and they said there's no way the two would be able to come out without CS, they didn't allow her to labour at all.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Delivered Through CS by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 09, 2021
Ezkid:
Its becoming shameful for me to ask for help because some good people here has done a lot for me, but I will be very stupid to hold on to ego in the face of adversity, I believe I will get through this and I pray I'm able to withstand the coming responsibilities.

She gave birth to twins and they are alive and well. They've been discharged but we are still owing about 60k in unpaid bills and they told us we'll be accumulating more if we don't pay up and go home.

I really need help that's why I keep coming, any amount even #1k will be cheerfully appreciated.

FCMB

May God be gracious to you and show you great favor before him and men, may help locate you to sort these issues in Jesus name..Be strong, he will see you through. I dont have anything but will send the little I can, please and please do not post any alert details here.

Not just for me but for anyone who helps you EXCEPT you seek and get their approval, please in Gods name.

May God be with your those angels and may they be a source of greater things to come to your family, amen

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Delivered Through CS by Ezkid(m): 1:17pm On Feb 09, 2021
igbosoupkitchen:

May God be gracious to you and show you great favor before him and men, may help locate you to sort these issues in Jesus name..Be strong, he will see you through. I dont have anything but will send the little I can, please and please do not post any alert details here.

Not just for me but for anyone who helps you EXCEPT you seek and get their approval, please in Gods name.

May God be with your those angels and may they be a source of greater things to come to your family, amen

Thanks so much for your concern and the advice ma, may God replenish your pulse. I've done justice to the ones I already posted and I won't post any any longer.
Re: Help! My Wife Delivered Through CS by Kayberg: 1:19pm On Feb 09, 2021
Ezkid:
One baby was lying horizontally while one was lying vertically and they said there's no way the two would be able to come out without CS, they didn't allow her to labour at all.

That's a dangerous baby position though.
Assuming it's only one, they can turn the baby.
Some expert midwives does it.
But since they're two, it might be quite complicated to turn one without touching the other.

I'll still say congrats. Since the mum and children are fine.
GOD will surely see you through bro.
If I was in the position, I'd have stretched my hands happily.
But may GOD help us all.
Re: Help! My Wife Delivered Through CS by Ezkid(m): 2:53pm On Feb 09, 2021
Someone sent 2k, I really appreciate the kind gesture. God bless you in multiple folds

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Delivered Through CS by customizedme: 5:07pm On Feb 09, 2021
Ezkid:

FCMB

Am really touched by your present life situation,have sent a token.I believe that God in his infinite mercy will see u through.make sure u keep ur wife n your lovely twins safe
Re: Help! My Wife Delivered Through CS by CanadianNaija: 6:16pm On Feb 09, 2021
Fairbanks:

Foolish people like you that barely understand an irony of life would just open mouth gbau and talk gibberish. I hope u will surely be in this man's shoe one day and u will know how it pinches. useless goat. if u can't help that man in need why can't u keep quiet.

Shut up that dirty mouth you he-goat! I will not be in his shoes someday because I am not an irresponsible person that expects to get handouts from strangers. Somebody that is probably a scammer.

I plan my life according to my means, that includes not bringing a child into this world without planning for extingencies. You're a fool to come at me with your African magic rhetoric and may Amadioha strike you there for talking about the irony of life as if you have a clue. Ode!

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Delivered Through CS by Ezkid(m): 6:38pm On Feb 09, 2021
CanadianNaija:

Shut up that dirty mouth you he-goat! I will not be in his shoes someday because I am not an irresponsible person that expects to get handouts from strangers. Somebody that is probably a scammer.

I plan my life according to my means, that includes not bringing a child into this world without planning for extingencies. You're a fool to come at me with your African magic rhetoric and may Amadioha strike you there for talking about the irony of life as if you have a clue. Ode!
Hmmmmm
I have no prayers or uncouth utterances for you but I have a prayer for your Children (Born or Unborn) May they not encounter someone like you whenever they're in dire need of help from strangers.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Delivered Through CS by CanadianNaija: 11:11pm On Feb 09, 2021
Ezkid:
Hmmmmm
I have no prayers or uncouth utterances for you but I have a prayer for your Children (Born or Unborn) May they not encounter someone like you whenever they're in dire need of help from strangers.

Foolish man worry about your ficitous child first.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

In Need Of Advice From Experienced Wives, Mothers, men Or Couples / Domestic Violence Is An Accepted Nigerian Epidemic / Does A Man Need More Than One Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.