Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,041 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

My Sugar Daddy Got Me Addicted To Cocaine - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sugar Daddy Got Me Addicted To Cocaine (676 Views)

Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me / How I Became Addicted To Cocaine At 19 Years Old / Lady Shares Pictures Of Furnished Apartment Her Sugar Daddy Got For Her (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sugar Daddy Got Me Addicted To Cocaine by BigCabal: 7:59pm On Feb 04, 2021
As told to Zikoko
In 2017, I decided I was going to be an influencer. I had all the things I thought I needed to get the career started so, of course, I went for it. By 2018, I had more than twenty-five thousand followers on my Instagram alone. The opportunities were coming, but they weren’t as financially lucrative as I expected. They just made me look rich, while I wasn’t in real life. I started looking for ways to make more money and leverage the audience I had. Then my friend gave me the advice that changed my life: get a sugar daddy.

As a hyper-visible woman, thanks to my influencer career, people make passes at me every day on social media. There’s this appeal of someone visible and, in a way, unattainable. My friend advised me to make use of that and pick a sugar daddy. So I started going through my DMs regularly, especially the DM requests, until I found one that caught my eye. He had like four or five photos on his Instagram, and you could tell he didn’t update it that much, but he looked clean as Bleep and, more importantly, rich. I had found my sugar daddy.

I replied to his DM and tried keeping it light. Let’s call him Ben. Ben was nice, in his late thirties, a rich guy that came from money and still made his own money on top. He made it clear from the get-go that he had money to spend.. He was uber nice. I did not ask him for money, but he kind of knew what I was there for, and he was sending me money regularly. The lowest he ever sent was N50,000. About a month later, he invited me over to his house. Paid for the flight and sent over tickets. I was ready to eat his money proper.

I was to spend two weeks with Ben. We went out, ate and, of course, had sex. The sex was so much better than I expected. When I say he came through, he did. On the fourth day, he told me his friend had a party and we should go. The party was slightly crowded, but he took me to a small parlour that felt like a VIP section in the house. They were drinking and smoking, and I am not a drinker, but I smoke socially, so that’s what I did. Then they passed something around and he took it. I didn’t clock it because I assumed it was weed, which we were doing at the time. His friends suggested going to a different thing that was happening, so we went to get the cars.

The ‘thing’ was just Ben and a bunch of his friends hanging at a hotel room that belonged to one of them, which was cool. Then they started passing something and I clocked what it was. They were doing cocaine like it was Lucozade Boost. Most of them were injecting it. Then Ben came up to me and asked if I had ever done it before, and I told him no. He told me if I can take weed, I can do this because cocaine is just the elder brother. The biggest mistake I’ve ever made in my life was to believe that lie. He very carefully showed me how to snort a bump off his key and yo, it was something. I felt hot, I felt nauseous but Jesus, the jolt of pure pleasure was amazing. Someone, I’m not sure who, got us a room in the hotel. He might have had a room there already, I don’t know. But we went there and although I have given up cocaine now, cocaine sex is just wow. It was just utterly euphoric.

Continue: https://www.zikoko.com/life/my-sugar-daddy-got-me-addicted-to-cocaine/
Re: My Sugar Daddy Got Me Addicted To Cocaine by EzegeNdiigbo: 10:11pm On Feb 04, 2021
Continue It Here
Re: My Sugar Daddy Got Me Addicted To Cocaine by helinues: 10:31pm On Feb 04, 2021
Probably the continuation of the story would be how she was introduced to Pepsaine
Re: My Sugar Daddy Got Me Addicted To Cocaine by AreahCode: 10:38pm On Feb 04, 2021
Fiction.

(1) (Reply)

Stupid Thread: Ask A Stupid Question And Get An Embarrassing Reply !!! / Why You Should Not Cheat On Your Cheating Partner As A Lady / Wealthy Damsel Bemoans Her Ill-luck With Men Despite Her Prolonged Virginity. 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.