Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Women Are Intrinsically Attracted To Evil. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are Intrinsically Attracted To Evil. (2552 Views)

I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One / I Never Get Sexually Aroused Or Attracted To Girls Anymore, Am I Okay? / What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Are Intrinsically Attracted To Evil. by SimpDetector: 8:19pm On Feb 04, 2021
This is the most uncomfortable truth I have come to realize about the nature of women. Evil is defined as anything that is profoundly wicked and immoral, but the evil I'm referring to is evil in it's most vile and wicked form; evil that involves causing direct physical harm to another person even to the point of killing them. When this evil manifests itself in a male, women become automatically attracted to him. It's almost like a switch in their brain goes off.

This isn't to say that this sort of man doesn't scare women. He does, but not in the way he would scare a man or a child. A woman will only fear this sort man when she knows for a fact that he will harm her. So let's say he threatens to cause her harm, she would be terrified and stay as far away from him as possible.

But when this man presents himself as a friend or a lover, and exhibits other attractive qualities, whether it's in looks or behavior, she loses every fear and she becomes insanely attracted to him, despite him acknowledging his evil. It doesn't matter how empathic this woman is, doesn't matter how much of a good person she is, doesn't matter how much love she has for others, as long as the evil man is hers, she doesn't care who gets hurt by him so long as she doesn't participate in his evil with him.

The mere fact that a man lacks a functioning conscience and has the boldness to carry out evil acts not minding repercussions turns a woman on in a way she can't control. I'm not even going to waste time trying to figure out why this is the case. Whether it's due to evolutional biology or some maternal instinct to change him, or their attraction to dominance. I honestly don't care why they are like this, The point is that this is how women are and every man should know this.

So essentially, the more moral a man is, the less likely he is to have sex with a woman. While the opposite is the case. The less moral a man is the more likely he is to have sex with a woman. The only women who want moral, religious men are women who want to get married, after they've gathered body counts that run in 20+. The reason they want so called godly men is because they know that these men have low body counts, would be stupid enough to commit to them wholeheartedly, and most importantly easy to manipulate.

I do admit there is a spectrum. At one end of the spectrum is women who become madly in love with these evil men to the point of stalking them, and at the other end is women who just secretly fantasize about having sex with them, but in public will pretend that they detest them. But all women feel an attraction to evil men.

Women don't respect good men, they detest them, or to be more exact, their pussies detest them. The more evil a man is, the more wet he makes a woman. Whether she's afraid of him or not.

Women are experts in compartmentalization. This is a psychological term that describes the act of disscoiation oneself from thoughts or feelings that would normally be upsetting and focusing on an experience that they wouldn't participate in if the blocked out thoughts and feelings were present. This is why a woman can have sex with an evil man, even though she is aware of the evil acts that he commits.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Intrinsically Attracted To Evil. by lilvicky68(m): 8:22pm On Feb 04, 2021
Lol..they will soon come for you
Re: Women Are Intrinsically Attracted To Evil. by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 04, 2021
SimpDetector:
This is the most uncomfortable truth I have come to realize about the nature of women. Evil is defined as anything that is profoundly wicked and immoral, but the evil I'm referring to is evil in it's most vile and wicked form; evil that involves causing direct physical harm to another person even to the point of killing them. When this evil manifests itself in a male, women become automatically attracted to him. It's almost like a switch in their brain goes off.

This isn't to say that this sort of man doesn't scare women. He does, but not in the way he would scare a man or a child. A woman will only fear this sort man when she knows for a fact that he will harm her. So let's say he threatens to cause her harm, she would be terrified and stay as far away from him as possible.

But when this man presents himself as a friend or a lover, she lose every fear and she becomes insanely attracted to him, despite him acknowledging his evil. It doesn't matter how empathic this woman is, doesn't matter how much of a good person she is, doesn't matter how much love she has for others, as long as the evil man is hers, she doesn't care who gets hurt by him so long as she doesn't participate in his evil with him.

The mere fact that a man lacks a functioning conscience and has the boldness to carry out evil acts not minding repercussions turns a woman on in a way she can't control. I'm not even going to waste time trying to figure out why this is the case. Whether it's due to evolutional biology or some maternal instinct to change him, or their attraction to dominance. I honestly don't care why they are like this, The point is that this is how women are and every man should know this.

So essentially, the more moral a man is, the less likely he is to have sex with a woman. While the opposite is the case. The less moral a man is the more likely he is to have sex with a woman. The only women who want moral, religious men are women who want to get married, after they've gathered body counts that run in 20+. The reason they want godly men is because they know that these men have low body counts and would be stupid enough to commit to them wholeheartedly.

I do admit there is a spectrum. At one end of the spectrum is women who become madly in love with these men to the point of stalking them and at the other end is women who just secretly fantasize about having sex with them, but in public will pretend that they detest them.

Women don't respect good men, they dearest them. The more evil a man is, the more wet he makes a woman. Whether she's afraid of him or not.

Women are experts in compartmentalization. This is a psychological term that describes the act of disscoiation oneself from thoughts or feelings that would normally be upsetting and focusing on an experience that they wouldn't participate in if the blocked out thoughts and feelings were present. This is why a woman can have sex with an evil man, even though she is aware of the evil acts that he commits.

grin

1 Like

Re: Women Are Intrinsically Attracted To Evil. by Tloc(m): 8:29pm On Feb 04, 2021
Just be cooling down bro. Men have never dared the darings of a WOMAN. They warm our world more than the heat of the sun.
Re: Women Are Intrinsically Attracted To Evil. by Twenty8: 8:30pm On Feb 04, 2021
I wonder what you're trying to say in this post bro?

1 Like

Re: Women Are Intrinsically Attracted To Evil. by SweetBuns(f): 8:31pm On Feb 04, 2021
now this is just a hot heap of crap

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Intrinsically Attracted To Evil. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 04, 2021
SweetBuns:
cheesy
Re: Women Are Intrinsically Attracted To Evil. by tnerro1(m): 8:34pm On Feb 04, 2021
Someone summarize so I can comment

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Intrinsically Attracted To Evil. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 04, 2021
You are right. It's actually a well documented psychological condition in women; scientifically known as Hybristophilia.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Are Intrinsically Attracted To Evil. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 04, 2021
Jokes aside I have 1000 naira airtime to give to anyone who answers this.
Here goes the question.

On which day did God create a woman?
Re: Women Are Intrinsically Attracted To Evil. by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:45pm On Feb 04, 2021
SimpDetector Thank u for sharing.

they are actually attracted to men who became so good at what they do (whether good or bad) to the point of being famous, men who climbed to the apex of their profession.

Look at wrestlers, soldiers, don't they look sexy? with their wild nature.

Atimes to be successful at what one does, we need a great deal of testosterone aggression, some level of selfishnees and greed (yes! anyone that sets himself apart from the crowd and says he wanna be on top must b selfish).

In process of getting to the top, people become cold, arrogant, aggressive, ambitious, step on toes and what have u.

Look at Hollywood and nollywood star action actors/heroes, the best of them usually have stern serious look, that is why people take them serious, they don't go about laughing like a clown!

My brother that's life for u, u have to be tough, abrasive atimes.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Are Intrinsically Attracted To Evil. by SimpDetector: 8:47pm On Feb 04, 2021
SweetBuns:

Responding to a woman is like responding to a robot. A robot acts not through logic or reasoning, but through the dictates of it's programming.

I won't even categorize women as humans. There are only one group of humans, men. Women are just biological androids for procreation. Their brains don't work like the way a man's brain does.
Our ancestors that maginalized women were wise. They understood their nature hence why they made sure they kept them away from any enterprise that required logic and consistency to thrive.

A man has impulses, but these impulses are mediated by his own individual personality, feelings, needs and experiences. But in women, her impulses are dictated by just one thing, a set of codes in her brain, the same codes in every woman. The mechanism of attraction is the same in every woman, that's why if a man appears and behaves in a certain way he will get any woman in the world.

A woman's words or opinions are useless. Any man who listens to them is a fool. Women don't act on their words, they act on their natural programming which is the same in all of them.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Women Are Intrinsically Attracted To Evil. by Jesse6(m): 9:12pm On Feb 04, 2021
nah on Monday now

na why them get wahala

Masonkaycares:
Jokes aside I have 1000 naira airtime to give to anyone who answers this.
Here goes the question.

On which day did God create a woman?

Re: Women Are Intrinsically Attracted To Evil. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 04, 2021
now everything u wrote up there is right even tho i didn't read as long as it's against these vagina peoplegrin

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Intrinsically Attracted To Evil. by Olamotad: 9:20pm On Feb 04, 2021
if you look deeply man and woman aren't created in same way. Adam from dust. and Eve from Rib of Adam. (point one) don't expect same behavior.
Adam creation
Genesis 2:7-9 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

eve creation
And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof;
And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man.
And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man. ( point 2. Adam was God main purpose but he was considered that it will not be good if he was alone.). procreation comes in here.

from the day devil possessed eve to eat the fruit ,the spirit of God in a woman got polluted more that man. cox dey both eat it. but note devil spoke to eve not Adam. Devil spoke to eve, Eve spoke to Adam. at d point of Eve and devil convincing her. the spirit was higher polluted. that y woman needs to be more God fearing and religious than man to surpress that evil passed into there spirit by devil in d garden. in a nutshell. woman are good people. infact. they just need to plant themselves in God vineyard as well as man. they are likely to be used by God and devil cox of there sense of the spirit are more sensitive than man. so either good or bad spirit easily take over them.

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Intrinsically Attracted To Evil. by AlphaSoul: 9:56pm On Feb 06, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:
You are right. It's actually a well documented psychological condition in women; scientifically known as Hybristophilia.
Re: Women Are Intrinsically Attracted To Evil. by AlphaSoul: 9:58pm On Feb 06, 2021
SimpDetector:

But when this man presents himself as a friend or a lover, and exhibits other attractive qualities, whether it's in looks or behavior, she loses every fear and she becomes insanely attracted to him, despite him acknowledging his evil. It doesn't matter how empathic this woman is, doesn't matter how much of a good person she is, doesn't matter how much love she has for others, as long as the evil man is hers, she doesn't care who gets hurt by him so long as she doesn't participate in his evil with him.

So essentially, the more moral a man is, the less likely he is to have sex with a woman. While the opposite is the case. The less moral a man is the more likely he is to have sex with a woman. The only women who want moral, religious men are women who want to get married, after they've gathered body counts that run in 20+. The reason they want so called godly men is because they know that these men have low body counts, would be stupid enough to commit to them wholeheartedly, and most importantly easy to manipulate.

I do admit there is a spectrum. At one end of the spectrum is women who become madly in love with these evil men to the point of stalking them, and at the other end is women who just secretly fantasize about having sex with them, but in public will pretend that they detest them. But all women feel an attraction to evil men.

Women don't respect good men, they detest them, or to be more exact, their pussies detest them. The more evil a man is, the more wet he makes a woman. Whether she's afraid of him or not.

Kickass!
Re: Women Are Intrinsically Attracted To Evil. by JovialJune(f): 10:17pm On Feb 06, 2021
[s]
SimpDetector:

Responding to a woman is like responding to a robot. A robot acts not through logic or reasoning, but through the dictates of it's programming.

I won't even categorize women as humans. There are only one group of humans, men. Women are just biological androids for procreation. Their brains don't work like the way a man's brain does.
Our ancestors that maginalized women were wise. They understood their nature hence why they made sure they kept them away from any enterprise that required logic and consistency to thrive.

A man has impulses, but these impulses are mediated by his own individual personality, feelings, needs and experiences. But in women, her impulses are dictated by just one thing, a set of codes in her brain, the same codes in every woman. The mechanism of attraction is the same in every woman, that's why if a man appears and behaves in a certain way he will get any woman in the world.

A woman's words or opinions are useless. Any man who listens to them is a fool. Women don't act on their words, they act on their natural programming which is the same in all of them.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Intrinsically Attracted To Evil. by FreeSpirited: 1:12am On Feb 07, 2021
Same reason some of them fantasize to be raped by a man whoever is evil enough to tingles their pvssy...but same people are the first to shout publicly against rape

3 Likes

Re: Women Are Intrinsically Attracted To Evil. by ShackWes(f): 3:15am On Feb 07, 2021
SimpDetector:

words on marble

1 Like

Re: Women Are Intrinsically Attracted To Evil. by bluefilm: 10:36am On Feb 07, 2021
SimpDetector:

You're absolutely correct.
Re: Women Are Intrinsically Attracted To Evil. by mosdii(m): 11:06am On Feb 07, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Intrinsically Attracted To Evil. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 07, 2021
SimpDetector:

Kaiiiiiii I Twaile Oooo!!! I still dey learn work for your side, See complete analysis. I'm sure that lady will never quote you In her dear life again......

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

HIV Positive / Bbnaija's Erica Issues Stern Warning To Ayrra Starr On Twitter / Ladies, What Will You Do If You Were A Man For A Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.