Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,970 members, 7,852,277 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:08 PM

Nairaland Is Trash - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Is Trash (4893 Views)

MEN!! A Woman Who CAN'T COOK Is TRASH!!! (Photo) / Men Are Not Trash,our Taste For Men Is Trash. Dear Men, We Are Sorry. / Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Is Trash by padi94(m): 4:19pm On Feb 05, 2021
Mad people everywhere
Re: Nairaland Is Trash by Yusufisraelj(m): 4:25pm On Feb 05, 2021
mynd4409:
In Addition:

I learned from my client that he had no intention of arresting me when he invited me over. But just few hours to my arrival, he saw the defamatory post I made about him on nairaland, and changed his mind. So probably, when he didn't see it prior to inviting me over.

I've learned a couple of things from this, one of which is that what you post online could make or mar you.

I'm still grateful that he wasn't so hard-hearted to let me sleep in the police cell. He still made sure I slept in a good hotel.

Once more, I'm using this avenue to apologize to him

grin grin grin grin grin

OP, you make me laugh I swear.

On this nairaland, there are very good people, in fact I met a special person here, thank God you've gotten the gist, be courteous always, except if person no respect himself or herself.

I like your approach to the matter. True true go and sin no more.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is Trash by bukatyne(f): 5:05pm On Feb 05, 2021
Good client,

At least you have learnt your lesson.
Re: Nairaland Is Trash by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 05, 2021
One thing I have noticed here is that many people (especially guys) are really abusive. I have personally had dealings with just 2 who reached out to me in the guise of friendship at first. Further interactions with them revealed who they were. One really abused me cause I told him he can please stop messaging me instead of spewing words at me cause I didn't reply his WhatsApp message early enough. Only God knew that I was facing a bad day after been sent two rejection emails in one day cry. I still have the chat and I just wonder how cruel some men can be. He didn't even wait to inquire what happened before abusing and blocking me. The other guy turned to silent treatment and then ghosted me completely because I refused to sleep with him on our first meeting. Yes it happened to me in this year 2021.
I am so wary of people I talk to now.
OP truly go and sin no more sha. You're really lucky you met the good one.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is Trash by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 05, 2021
mynd4409:
In Addition:

I learned from my client that he had no intention of arresting me when he invited me over. But just few hours to my arrival, he saw the defamatory post I made about him on nairaland, and changed his mind. So probably, when he didn't see it prior to inviting me over.

I've learned a couple of things from this, one of which is that what you post online could make or mar you.

I'm still grateful that he wasn't so hard-hearted to let me sleep in the police cell. He still made sure I slept in a good hotel.

Once more, I'm using this avenue to apologize to him

I like what he did to you.
Re: Nairaland Is Trash by SaintBeehot(m): 5:18pm On Feb 05, 2021
GLYCOLYSISS:

My idea of redpill is exactly your impression about redpill, probably, more bitter and misogynistic in nature.

Next time you have to bash me ?

You have done that before, so, nothing I say or do will make you stop doing that, especially when we have a diverging opinion on these issue.
I cant control you bashing me, but I can control to answer or ignore you.

It's a simple rule, and I f*cking love it.

The only better preparation you can make now is to know that your bashing means nothing to me, and I will never going to pick a fight with you because of them.
Lesson learnt: Not all replies needs to be insult inclusive�, though she sounded aggressive what matured reply from you boss.
Re: Nairaland Is Trash by Malawian(m): 5:19pm On Feb 05, 2021
mynd4409:
I have been a member of this forum for some time now but I have never met a nairaland member in person until today, I met one but the experience wasn't funny sha.. Though the story is really interesting you wouldn't want to miss.

Background
I am a web developer. I saw a job advert in webmasters/programming section and I applied for the job, I dropped my phone number. So I was contacted by the client (name withheld ) and everything went well, I started working on the project(I worked remotely ). I even completed the third stage of the project to prove my competence cool

My client was impressed and asked to meet me in person and discuss about hiring me full time to work in his firm, I accepted. He asked me to travel down to his base (Abakaliki, Ebonyi state) so we could get to know each other and talk business, I obliged. He even sent money for transportation and promised to take care of all my expenses.

The Real Story
I was about to travel to Ebonyi state the next day to meet my client but out of fear I had a rethink. I changed the plan and told my client I'm not coming again until certain conditions were met. He accepted, he called off the deal and asked me to stay back.

Out of curiosity I started abusing him and calling him names. I also came on nairaland and made a post about him, calling him unprintable names(ritualist, homosexual etc). He kept his cool and still flow with me.

I tarnished his image and reputation. I even exposed the URL to his personal website.

Next, he found a way to resolve the problem and cleared my doubt. He sent his boy (a youth corper serving in my state) to meet me in person and discuss further.

I was finally convinced and decided to travel with his boy to Abakaliki to meet with my client. I arrived at the park and met with my client, I entered his car and he drove straight to the police station and made a complaint. He came with his lawyer.
Everything went rough, I was to sleep in the cell and appear in court the next day for defamation of character. I pleaded, I begged and even cried on the floor, It wasn't funny at all.

They have completed plans to lock me up and charge to court. After lots of plea, my client backtracked and pleaded on my behalf and begged the police to release me. I begged profusely.
I tendered apology.
I signed an undertaking and that was it. I was released on bail. And guess who bailed me? My client!

He paid the bill and asked the police to free me. We spent about 3hours in the police station.

Finally, I was released on bail. My client carried me in his car and drove to a fast food joint, he bought food for me.
Next, he took me to a hotel and paid all the bills so I can lodge there. In fact, I'm writing this post from the hotel where I lodged!.

And that was the end of the matter. I was forgiven and asked to go and sin no more.
did he fork you yet?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Is Trash by tstx(m): 5:47pm On Feb 05, 2021
We need more hard hearted people in this country.. People who are not quick to forgive when they are wronged.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Is Trash by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 05, 2021
W
Re: Nairaland Is Trash by FahBuLous: 6:48pm On Feb 05, 2021
mynd4409 please u will teach me programminq please...
Re: Nairaland Is Trash by purples25(f): 9:11pm On Feb 05, 2021
Abigarnics01:
One thing I have noticed here is that many people (especially guys) are really abusive. I have personally had dealings with just 2 who reached out to me in the guise of friendship at first. Further interactions with them revealed who they were. One really abused me cause I told him he can please stop messaging me instead of spewing words at me cause I didn't reply his WhatsApp message early enough. Only God knew that I was facing a bad day after been sent two rejection emails in one day cry. I still have the chat and I just wonder how cruel some men can be. He didn't even wait to inquire what happened before abusing and blocking me. The other guy turned to silent treatment and then ghosted me completely because I refused to sleep with him on our first meeting. Yes it happened to me in this year 2021.

Imagine a guy ghosting you and giving you silent treatment because you wouldn't sleep with him on the first date! Then he would turn around and want a decent woman. Some people really want to eat their cake and have it!

I'm so sorry that happened to you. I've met many good people from here, but also bad people too! Just have to be careful. Take heart, protect yourself dear.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is Trash by mynd4409: 9:41pm On Feb 05, 2021
Olabode971:
@mynd4409 and @patlex...

Pls sirs, am in need of job oh; Am tired of sitting at home, tho, I search for job in various places ranging from hotels to other places sah but no work at all.

Pls, I don't mind relocating there as well.

100lvl student, but as ASUU don strike another banger so, na to find work do oh.

Pls help me, God bless
Pm me your cv
Re: Nairaland Is Trash by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 05, 2021
Very good for u.. na so all the small children here with sharp mouth and borrowed data go dey collect steadily. The guy kind sef.. people like me when no dey use police settle matter ko? Na so ur face for be assuming u play enter trap after u done error me online grin

Re: Nairaland Is Trash by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 05, 2021
dairykidd:
Very good for u.. na so all the small children here with sharp mouth and borrowed data go dey collect steadily. The guy kind sef.. people like me when no dey use police settle matter ko? Na so ur face for be assuming u play enter trap after u done error me online grin
My instinct has never failed me,you violent join self.More muscle to your arms
Re: Nairaland Is Trash by Angelacruz: 10:58pm On Feb 05, 2021
mynd4409:
I have been a member of this forum for some time now but I have never met a nairaland member in person until today, I met one but the experience wasn't funny sha.. Though the story is really interesting you wouldn't want to miss.

Background
I am a web developer. I saw a job advert in webmasters/programming section and I applied for the job, I dropped my phone number. So I was contacted by the client (name withheld ) and everything went well, I started working on the project(I worked remotely ). I even completed the third stage of the project to prove my competence cool

My client was impressed and asked to meet me in person and discuss about hiring me full time to work in his firm, I accepted. He asked me to travel down to his base (Abakaliki, Ebonyi state) so we could get to know each other and talk business, I obliged. He even sent money for transportation and promised to take care of all my expenses.

The Real Story
I was about to travel to Ebonyi state the next day to meet my client but out of fear I had a rethink. I changed the plan and told my client I'm not coming again until certain conditions were met. He accepted, he called off the deal and asked me to stay back.

Out of curiosity I started abusing him and calling him names. I also came on nairaland and made a post about him, calling him unprintable names(ritualist, homosexual etc). He kept his cool and still flow with me.

I tarnished his image and reputation. I even exposed the URL to his personal website.

Next, he found a way to resolve the problem and cleared my doubt. He sent his boy (a youth corper serving in my state) to meet me in person and discuss further.

I was finally convinced and decided to travel with his boy to Abakaliki to meet with my client. I arrived at the park and met with my client, I entered his car and he drove straight to the police station and made a complaint. He came with his lawyer.
Everything went rough, I was to sleep in the cell and appear in court the next day for defamation of character. I pleaded, I begged and even cried on the floor, It wasn't funny at all.

They have completed plans to lock me up and charge to court. After lots of plea, my client backtracked and pleaded on my behalf and begged the police to release me. I begged profusely.
I tendered apology.
I signed an undertaking and that was it. I was released on bail. And guess who bailed me? My client!

He paid the bill and asked the police to free me. We spent about 3hours in the police station.

Finally, I was released on bail. My client carried me in his car and drove to a fast food joint, he bought food for me.
Next, he took me to a hotel and paid all the bills so I can lodge there. In fact, I'm writing this post from the hotel where I lodged!.

And that was the end of the matter. I was forgiven and asked to go and sin no more.
good for you...nairalanders and hasty generalization
Re: Nairaland Is Trash by mynd4409: 11:34pm On Feb 05, 2021
FahBuLous:
mynd4409 please u will teach me programminq please...
Most programmers are self learned.

Goodluck.
Re: Nairaland Is Trash by TheGreatIYANU: 11:43pm On Feb 05, 2021
Una sure say no be the client dey type the message so while op dey fight mosquito for abakiliki police cell? Mr Patlex, the guy was foolish to make such spurious claims but temper justice with mercy on this one. Whatever you have done to him, by now he must have smelt the coffee.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Is Trash by Nobody: 11:56pm On Feb 05, 2021
Abigarnics01:
it happens to guys too, got insulted by guys here from normal talks oh well, mine is i will simply follow u here any time we post i will drop insult on ur thread n it will. continue like dat until dey block me or d idiot apologies.

u gotten a call back?
Re: Nairaland Is Trash by Nobody: 3:05am On Feb 06, 2021
Re: Nairaland Is Trash by Nobody: 3:05am On Feb 06, 2021
Mhenn.. I don't get it. It was you who Changed your mind about the deal in the first place. He respected your decision and called it off. The same you turned around to call him names... For what exactly?

You need brain check.
Re: Nairaland Is Trash by Avast(m): 4:41am On Feb 06, 2021
Op is still a kid, I read his previous thread on this matter.
Re: Nairaland Is Trash by Nobody: 6:11am On Feb 06, 2021
Zzor:
My instinct has never failed me,you violent join self.More muscle to your arms
Chai.. this girl. I'm not violent oo. Correcting someone's errors offline is different. . I don't use police. I only use the military with concrete arrangements. Just keep getting me wrong u hear? Your instinct dey fuckup seriously
Re: Nairaland Is Trash by Nobody: 8:19am On Feb 06, 2021
purples25:

Imagine a guy ghosting you and giving you silent treatment because you wouldn't sleep with him on the first date! Then he would turn around and want a decent woman. Some people really want to eat their cake and have it!

I'm so sorry that happened to you. I've met many good people from here, but also bad people too! Just have to be careful. Take heart, protect yourself dear.

I tell you. Thanks alot.
Re: Nairaland Is Trash by Nobody: 8:21am On Feb 06, 2021
musicproducer:
it happens to guys too, got insulted by guys here from normal talks oh well, mine is i will simply follow u here any time we post i will drop insult on ur thread n it will. continue like dat until dey block me or d idiot apologies.

u gotten a call back?

No cry cry cry cry.
My heart is still broken. I spent so much traveling from Benin city to Ibadan yet nothing. I am even thinking of giving up on job hunting finally. It has been a long road coming.
Re: Nairaland Is Trash by Freelane33(m): 9:04am On Feb 06, 2021
Yen yen yen yen undecided undecided
Chii59:
Op, you're a mad man. The same thing some ediots did on my thread, now some are begging that I forgive.
OP next time you try this, it will not end well for you.
Re: Nairaland Is Trash by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 06, 2021
Abigarnics01:

No cry cry cry cry.
My heart is still broken. I spent so much traveling from Benin city to Ibadan yet nothing. I am even thinking of giving up on job hunting finally. It has been a long road coming.
sorry bout dat, just keep pushing tru, i my self gets lot of turn down n boom more clients.

just b chking job session n letting others know u searching, sha dont settle for under pay cause u will regret it abi
Re: Nairaland Is Trash by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 06, 2021
SaintBeehot:
Lesson learnt: Not all replies needs to be insult inclusive�, though she sounded aggressive what matured reply from you boss.
Who's this one. What's your batch number and expiry date?
Re: Nairaland Is Trash by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 06, 2021
GLYCOLYSISS:

My idea of redpill is exactly your impression about redpill, probably, more bitter and misogynistic in nature.

Next time you have to bash me ?

You have done that before, so, nothing I say or do will make you stop doing that, especially when we have a diverging opinion on these issue.
I cant control you bashing me, but I can control to answer or ignore you.

It's a simple rule, and I f*cking love it.

The only better preparation you can make now is to know that your bashing means nothing to me, and I will never going to pick a fight with you because of them.
I'm not your fan. I'll never be. But I believe even enemies leave us with valuable lessons.
I saw what you did on my thread. I acknowledge it.
Re: Nairaland Is Trash by SaintBeehot(m): 10:24am On Feb 06, 2021
Chii59:

Who's this one. What's your batch number and expiry date?
you seek lot of attention.
Re: Nairaland Is Trash by mynd4409: 10:25am On Feb 06, 2021
Lol
Re: Nairaland Is Trash by mynd4409: 10:46am On Feb 06, 2021
TheGreatIYANU:
Una sure say no be the client dey type the message so while op dey fight mosquito for abakiliki police cell? Mr Patlex, the guy was foolish to make such spurious claims but temper justice with mercy on this one. Whatever you have done to him, by now he must have smelt the coffee.
You're a wise man.
They seized my phone.

I'm back to my base now and I've modified the post.
Watch out for the real story cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Is Trash by Chummynoni(m): 11:01am On Feb 06, 2021
mynd4409:

You're a wise man.
They seized my phone.

I'm back to my base now and I've modified the post.
Watch out for the real story cool
Lol. It is getting interesting

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PSG Star Reportedly Signs all his assets to Wife Wanda To Save Marriage / Do Man And Woman Change After Marriage? / How Do React To A Slap From Your Girl Friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.