Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,278 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? (25081 Views)

My World Has Come To An End. HEARTH BROKEN. Help!!! / How The World Has Taken A Turn For The Worse, Lost Innocence.(poem) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Pweety4me(f): 10:06pm On Apr 06, 2011
Italian guys are hawt wink
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by THEAMAKA(f): 10:50pm On Apr 06, 2011
Hotie Tima:

sorry huni but i also believe wat MZDARKSKIN IS SAYING Nigerian man  are bad man,  they are so up them self's and ugly a*ss man.there is nothing good about Nigerian man ( no offense )
uhm sorry, but i will strongly disagree with you on that. men from everywhere have their bad eggs, but to throw about 70 million men under the bus like that because of some overgeneralized stereotype is beyond me.
so please just say [b]some [/b]Nigerian men are etc etc.
its frikin annoying really to read posts like that.
thats the equivalent to saying all Africans have AIDS and that is not true.
hope you get my drift. . .
I mean, how many Nigerians men have you dated to come to that conclusion? My guess is as good as yours.
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Pweety4me(f): 11:08pm On Apr 06, 2011
Hotie do refrain from bashing nigerian men seriously.
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 11:10pm On Apr 06, 2011
Pweety4me:

Hotie do refrain from bashing nigerian seriously.

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue not really but is wat i believe in
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by MrsChima(f): 11:15pm On Apr 06, 2011
Carrib men rocks! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 11:16pm On Apr 06, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Carrib men rocks! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 06, 2011
Hotie Tima:

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue not really but is wat i believe in

I'm afraid your choice in men suck. . No offense
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 11:30pm On Apr 06, 2011
REALITY101:

are u serious man   
do u even know the kind of men i like undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Apr 06, 2011
Hotie Tima:

are u serious man   
do u even know the kind of men i like undecided undecided undecided undecided

tell me bout it
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by LesbianBoy(m): 11:36pm On Apr 06, 2011
REALITY101:

reality419, tell her bro, tell her instead of her to call names like lesbianboy, 190, mr cork,tosinville and u as fine guys she is here name rod kardashian angry
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Apr 06, 2011
LesbianBoy:

reality419 REALITY101, tell her bro, tell her instead of her to call names like lesbianboy, 190, mr cork,tosinville and u as fine guys she is here name rod kardashian  angry
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 11:39pm On Apr 06, 2011
REALITY101:

tell me bout it

eheheheh i am sorry but, but i don't like Nigerian man at all

black American are the fines thing i believe ( that looks like zoinking)

and gosh Ethiopian guy are fine.
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 11:41pm On Apr 06, 2011
LesbianBoy:

reality419, tell her bro, tell her instead of her to call names like lesbianboy, 190, mr cork,tosinville and u as fine guys she is here name rod kardashian angry

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

reality101 is cute embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed thought at least he has a profile pic tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Apr 06, 2011
Hotie Tima:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

reality101 is cute embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed thought at least he has a profile pic tongue tongue tongue tongue

sorry you don't even deserve a glance @ my pic. Btw I replaced it few days ago.
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Pweety4me(f): 11:44pm On Apr 06, 2011
Hotie stop it all i will beat you! wink
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 11:45pm On Apr 06, 2011
Pweety4me:

Hotie stop it all i will beat you! wink

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin but why ehehehehe
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by MrsChima(f): 11:46pm On Apr 06, 2011
Reality is Igbo and there are more cute men in Igboland if we are comparing Nigerian men.
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 06, 2011
Hotie Tima:

eheheheh[b] i am sorry but, but i don't like Nigerian[/b] man at all

black American are the fines thing i believe ( that looks like zoinking)

and gosh Ethiopian guy are fine.

I have a lot Ethiopian and Somalian friends right from High school. But one thing I don't like is most of them with garlic kinda odor.

The highlight sound lame no offense
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 11:51pm On Apr 06, 2011
REALITY101:

I have a lot Ethiopian and Somalian friends right from High school. But one thing I don't like is most of them with garlic kinda odor.

The highlight sound lame no offense

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin well thats my choice don't u think tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 11:51pm On Apr 06, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Reality is Igbo and there are more cute men in Igboland if we are comparing Nigerian men.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Pweety4me(f): 11:53pm On Apr 06, 2011
Igbo guys are cheesy tongue
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 11:54pm On Apr 06, 2011
Pweety4me:

Igbo guys are cheesy tongue

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue that's wat u think
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Apr 06, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Mixed though wink

Hotie Tima:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

What's shocking hater undecided
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by CrudeOil2(m): 11:57pm On Apr 06, 2011
Italiano!
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Apr 06, 2011
Crude Oil:

Italiano!

Seconded.
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 12:00am On Apr 07, 2011
REALITY101:

Mixed though  wink

What's shocking hater  undecided

i ain't no hater, huni the only reason your fine is coz your a fixed u better be happy  tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Nobody: 12:05am On Apr 07, 2011
Whatever makes you happy undecided
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 12:08am On Apr 07, 2011
REALITY101:

Whatever makes you happy undecided

if u were not fix gosh u look lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Pweety4me(f): 12:08am On Apr 07, 2011
Hotie Tima:

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue that's wat u think
oh wat u saying now?
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 12:09am On Apr 07, 2011
Pweety4me:

oh wat u saying now?

grin grin grin grin grin grin nothing ohhhh
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by kandiikane(m): 12:11am On Apr 07, 2011
Some nigerians and Gambians grin
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 12:12am On Apr 07, 2011
kandiikane:

Some nigerians and Gambians grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (28) (Reply)

I Was Shocked After Meeting ‘fine Boy’ I Met Online For The First Time / Reasons Why I Dislike Valentine. / I Keep Attracting Slim Girls!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.