Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,941 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? (25082 Views)

My World Has Come To An End. HEARTH BROKEN. Help!!! / How The World Has Taken A Turn For The Worse, Lost Innocence.(poem) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Nobody: 1:16am On Apr 07, 2011
Who said Igbo men were the finest in the world?

Plz, desist from associating Yoruba men with your bad taste, thanks.

There are few sexy Igbo men, but most of them are homosexuals, BTW. If you find a Yoruba man who is well toned, you'd not even look at the direction of an Igboman lipsrsealed

Igbo men and their halitosis, Yorubamen and their temper. That's one of the problems I have with those two groups.
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 1:16am On Apr 07, 2011
Pweety4me:

I wouldn't say they are ugly, i don't know every tribe or country to say they are ugly people. undecided

smart choice
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 1:18am On Apr 07, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

There are few sexy Igbo men, but most of them are homosexuals, BTW. If you find a Yoruba man who is well toned, you'd not even look at the direction of an Igboman lipsrsealed

Igbo men and their halitosis, Yorubamen and their temper. That's one of the problems I have with those two groups.

eheheheheheh lol grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Pweety4me(f): 1:18am On Apr 07, 2011
Igbo guys are romantic(the one's ive know sha) kiss cool
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Nobody: 1:18am On Apr 07, 2011
Hotie Tima:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin most of them are ugly  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed (no offense )
Your opinion,not my concern.

kandiikane:

I should ask you How do all igbo guys not look alike to you? I Have seen alot to based my opinion on,  Thank you very much,
Offcourse

waste of time. goodbye
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Pweety4me(f): 1:19am On Apr 07, 2011
Hotie Tima:

smart choice
B4 nko? tongue
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by kandiikane(m): 1:19am On Apr 07, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

You also are entitled to your opinion but you my friend do not know about taste

post the pics@ Mrs.chima I want to see if they can make me shake
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 1:20am On Apr 07, 2011
J12:

[size=20pt]Your opinion,not my concern[/size].

waste of time. goodbye

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue my opinion rule  grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Nobody: 1:21am On Apr 07, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

shocked shocked shocked shocked

Did you type this with your hands or va--gina
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Nobody: 1:21am On Apr 07, 2011
kandiikane:

You also are entitled to your opinion but you my friend do not know about taste

post the pics@ Mrs.chima I want to see if they can make me shake

You should habve stopped at "Opinion", because you really sound confused.
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Nobody: 1:22am On Apr 07, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Another trash.
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 1:22am On Apr 07, 2011
REALITY101:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Pweety4me(f): 1:22am On Apr 07, 2011
Is lynxxx igbo?

The guy is finee cool

Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Nobody: 1:23am On Apr 07, 2011
REALITY101:

J12:

Another trash.

Lemme assume you're both Igbomen. No problem.

But we all know most of you guys are homosexuals, also no problem grin Your body, your right. grin grin
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 1:23am On Apr 07, 2011
Pweety4me:

Is lynxxx igbo?

The guy is finee cool

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss well his fine
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Pweety4me(f): 1:24am On Apr 07, 2011
^^Keep your eyes off b4 i beat you with sausage angry grin tongue
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Nobody: 1:25am On Apr 07, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

But we all know most of you guys are homosexuals, also no problem grin Your body, your right. grin grin

You are a joke  grin grin
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Nobody: 1:25am On Apr 07, 2011
Pweety4me:

Is lynxxx igbo?

The guy is finee cool

Yes.

Ileke-IdI:

Trash
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 1:25am On Apr 07, 2011
Pweety4me:

^^Keep your eyes off b4 i beat you with sausage angry grin tongue

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin sorry can't help it  tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by BABE3: 1:26am On Apr 07, 2011
Igbo MEN ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Nobody: 1:26am On Apr 07, 2011
Pweety4me:

Is lynxxx igbo?

The guy is finee cool

Tell him to take a pix without those sunglasses. Sunglasses hides a lotta flaws.

A friend and I went to this fraternity show. These one kain sexy boywho had on his sunglasses  was dancing and doing his thing. After the show ended, he took off his sunglasses and I was like "WTF, put it back on jor!"
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by kandiikane(m): 1:26am On Apr 07, 2011
J12 let me see you maybe it mind change my mind on what igbos look like grin
Ileke-IdI:

Lynxx is hottttt

yes it is true I am confused because I am also wondering if you typed with your hands or v.agina(lmao), I do not know if you like yoruba or not or if you were tellin me I have go bad taste or not,
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 1:28am On Apr 07, 2011
kandiikane:

Lynxx is hottttt

yes it is true I am confused because I am also wondering if you typed with your hands or v.agina(lmao), I do not know if you like yoruba or not or if you were tellin me I have go bad taste or not,

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin some one is gonna slap me soon and my laughing lol but u guys are killing me
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Nobody: 1:28am On Apr 07, 2011
kandiikane:

Lynxx is hottttt

yes it is true I am confused
Understandable. Esp since you're wondering if you should type with your vag-iina or fingers, you'd prolly figure it out once you stop walking with your brain.

REALITY101:

You are a joke  grin grin
LOL.

grin
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 1:29am On Apr 07, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Tell him to take a pix without those sunglasses. Sunglasses hides a lotta flaws.

A friend and I went to this fraternity show. These one kain sexy boywho had on his sunglasses  was dancing and doing his thing. After the show ended, he took off his sunglasses and I was like "WTF, put it back on jor!"

he still looks fine huni kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Nobody: 1:30am On Apr 07, 2011
kandiikane:

No need. I am very very ugly.
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Nobody: 1:31am On Apr 07, 2011
J12:

Understandable, you're Igbo grin grin
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Nobody: 1:31am On Apr 07, 2011
I'm not crazy or gaga over Nigerian men but Igbo men are the hottest btn them and Yoruba.
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by kandiikane(m): 1:34am On Apr 07, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Understandable. Esp since you're wondering if you should type with your vag-iina or fingers, you'd prolly figure it out once you stop walking with your brain.

lool
J12:

yes need be, it does not matter might still change my mind

MzDarkSkin:

I'm not crazy or gaga over Nigerian men but Igbo men are the hottest btn them and Yoruba.

You too I entitled to your opinion but I disagree lool
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Nobody: 1:34am On Apr 07, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Understandable, you're Igbo  grin grin
and what are you? trash.
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Nobody: 1:35am On Apr 07, 2011
J12:

and what are you? trash.

Lol my post must have burned.
Was joking anyhow. You ppl in this section have the thinnest skin.

adieu! cool
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by BABE3: 1:36am On Apr 07, 2011
Igbo MEN hOLLA!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy oBINNAs, eMEkas, and Ikechukwus out there, holla at your gehhh!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (28) (Reply)

I Was Shocked After Meeting ‘fine Boy’ I Met Online For The First Time / Reasons Why I Dislike Valentine. / I Keep Attracting Slim Girls!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.