Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,942 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? (25083 Views)

My World Has Come To An End. HEARTH BROKEN. Help!!! / How The World Has Taken A Turn For The Worse, Lost Innocence.(poem) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by CrudeOil2(m): 12:13am On Apr 07, 2011
J12:

Seconded.

true that. I hate to admit anyway
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Freiburger(m): 12:13am On Apr 07, 2011
The topic as well as most of the replies sucks undecided undecided undecided
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 12:14am On Apr 07, 2011
Freiburger:

The topic as well as most of the replies sucks undecided undecided undecided

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Freiburger(m): 12:17am On Apr 07, 2011
Hotie Tima:

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 12:18am On Apr 07, 2011
Freiburger:

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue u suck
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Freiburger(m): 12:20am On Apr 07, 2011
The fines Guy
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Nobody: 12:26am On Apr 07, 2011
^^ h
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by BABE3: 12:28am On Apr 07, 2011
So are my Igbo guyz still winning? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 12:29am On Apr 07, 2011
BABE!:

nah grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by kandiikane(m): 12:33am On Apr 07, 2011
BABE!:

What igbo? yorubas are winning

REALITY101:

I have a lot Ethiopian and Somalian friends right from High school. But one thing I don't like is most of them with garlic kinda odor.

The highlight sound lame no offense

Its the perfume they use and incense in their homes, Loads of Muslims in Africa use them
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by BABE3: 12:34am On Apr 07, 2011
Yoruba ko, Ijesha ni. Pls IgBO guyz all the way! tongue cheesy
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by kandiikane(m): 12:36am On Apr 07, 2011
nah nah, Yoruba, I am not nigerian but I definitely know yorubas are winning, The igbo men all look similar
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 12:40am On Apr 07, 2011
kandiikane:

nah nah, Yoruba, I am not nigerian but I definitely know yorubas are winning, The igbo men all look similar

no they not angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by kandiikane(m): 12:45am On Apr 07, 2011
I still stand by what I said grin
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 12:46am On Apr 07, 2011
kandiikane:

I still stand by what I said grin

if u say tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by LesbianBoy(m): 12:48am On Apr 07, 2011
Pweety4me:

Hotie stop it all i will beat you! wink
pweety4me abeg beat her jor she is too stubborn  cheesy

Freiburger:

The fines Guy

Thats hotie tima 4 ya  grin

BABE!:

Yoruba ko, Ijesha ni. Pls IgBO guyz all the way! tongue cheesy
BABE!! Have u seen me 2day 'ma gun e go o'
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 12:50am On Apr 07, 2011
HOTIE TIMA IS A TIGRESS IN BED!!! kiss\

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Nobody: 12:52am On Apr 07, 2011
kandiikane:

You are very ignorant.
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by kandiikane(m): 12:55am On Apr 07, 2011
J12:

You are very ignorant.

How the hell Im I ignorant? Please enlighten me silly fool, We are all entitle to our opinion, You are the ignorant one for not accepting some ones opinion,
Did I hurt your feelings aye?
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by kandiikane(m): 12:56am On Apr 07, 2011
So I have to be nigerian to know what they look like, angry
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 12:57am On Apr 07, 2011
J12:

You are very ignorant.

how is she ignorant
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 12:58am On Apr 07, 2011
kandiikane:

So I have to be nigerian to know what they look like,   angry

no u don't have to be huni
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Nobody: 1:01am On Apr 07, 2011
kandiikane:

How the hell Im I ignorant? Please enlighten me silly fool,  We are all entitle to our opinion,  You are the ignorant one for not accepting some ones opinion,  
Did I hurt your feelings aye?

How do all igbo guys look alike to you? How many Igbo guys have you seen or know?
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 1:02am On Apr 07, 2011
J12:

How do all igbo guys look alike to you? How many Igbo guys have you seen or know?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin most of them are ugly lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed (no offense )
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Pweety4me(f): 1:05am On Apr 07, 2011
Well i can't really remember wat most of dem look like as i usually see them in nigerian movies lol, but they r usually fair in complexion.
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 1:08am On Apr 07, 2011
Pweety4me:

Well i can't really remember wat most of dem look like as i usually see them in nigerian movies lol, but they r usually fair in complexion.

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue thanks to the make up and the lighting of they movies
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by MrsChima(f): 1:09am On Apr 07, 2011
I wanted to post some pictures of the IGBO guys I know that will have you ladies shaking but they all said they do not want to be stalked!  Damn!  

I did not want the wives to cuss me out for posting their husband's pictures.  

LMAO@Yoruba men winning  grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by kandiikane(m): 1:10am On Apr 07, 2011
Hotie Tima:

no u don't have to be huni

Well thank you  babe. smiley

Where are you from? I read you are fixed( don't know what it means)
J12:

I should ask you How do all igbo guys not look alike to you? I Have seen alot to based my opinion on, Thank you very much,
Mrs.Chima:

I wanted to post some pictures of the IGBO guys I know that will have you ladies shaking but they all said they do not want to be stalked!  Damn!  

I did not want the wives to cuss me out for posting their husband's pictures.  

LMAO@Yoruba men winning  grin grin grin grin grin grin

Offcourse

I do not think they are ugly but hey watever floats your boat,
For me yoruba rocks my world sha,

Pweety4me:

It is not even the complexion cause you get dark igbo men but it is just something there,
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by MrsChima(f): 1:12am On Apr 07, 2011
You are entitled to your opinion. wink
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 1:14am On Apr 07, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

You are entitled to your opinion. wink

wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 1:14am On Apr 07, 2011
kandiikane:

Well thank you  babe. smiley

Where are you from? I read you are fixed( don't know what it means)
I should ask you How do all igbo guys not look alike to you? I Have seen alot to based my opinion on,  Thank you very much,
Offcourse

I do not think they are ugly but hey watever floats your boat,
For me yoruba rocks my world sha,

It is not even the complexion cause you get dark igbo men but it is just something there,

ya welcome huni   smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

i am Liberian huni grew up there but i am Ivorian coz i was born there
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Pweety4me(f): 1:15am On Apr 07, 2011
I wouldn't say they are ugly, i don't know every tribe or country to say they are ugly people. undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (28) (Reply)

I Was Shocked After Meeting ‘fine Boy’ I Met Online For The First Time / Reasons Why I Dislike Valentine. / I Keep Attracting Slim Girls!!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.