Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Wife Caught Husband As He Leaves Her On Bed To Masturbate In The Toilet - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Caught Husband As He Leaves Her On Bed To Masturbate In The Toilet (10207 Views)

Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) / My Cousin Sister Always Masturbate In Our Homme / Ebonylips In Bed With Husband As She Warns Husband Snatchers To Stay Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Caught Husband As He Leaves Her On Bed To Masturbate In The Toilet by SeniorGee(m): 5:13pm On Feb 05, 2021
It's either you have repeatedly turned him down or you have PhD in nagging
Re: Wife Caught Husband As He Leaves Her On Bed To Masturbate In The Toilet by ThatEnuguboi: 5:14pm On Feb 05, 2021
Constantine10:
who told you masturbation cause weak erection or pm infant it's the opposite, sex therapist encourage it, Google is your friend don't pass stupid myth and theories
Forget stupid irrelevant therapist who only study theory, real life says otherwise from many individuals who have been addicted and where tired of it. We've seen several of such confessions here and offline

You may continue Masturbating and using therapist who know nothing on practical experience to justify your wanking, last last your wife go leave u comot find person wey go service am better
Re: Wife Caught Husband As He Leaves Her On Bed To Masturbate In The Toilet by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 05, 2021
musicproducer:
good our friendship will flow well

Lol....

Not without a bone straight hair.
Re: Wife Caught Husband As He Leaves Her On Bed To Masturbate In The Toilet by Babara1994(m): 5:21pm On Feb 05, 2021
CalliDora1:

Oh.. you think it's only the woman that has to look sexy and attractive? Do you know if it was the man who stopped being sexy and attractive thereby turning the woman off?

Men too should check themselves. If you're still that neat and attractive man your wife used to cat all over his body before or you have joined the papa group that stopped smelling nice and no longer looking well groomed but be looking like Samanja.

It takes two to tangle. Tkor.
You no dey think. If that was the case, she wouldn't complain.
Re: Wife Caught Husband As He Leaves Her On Bed To Masturbate In The Toilet by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 05, 2021
CalliDora1:

Lol....

Not without a bone straight hair.
if i give u that kind money give u no b maga u go take me for
Re: Wife Caught Husband As He Leaves Her On Bed To Masturbate In The Toilet by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 05, 2021
musicproducer:
if i cant that kind money give u no b maga u go take me for

Nope. I'll take you as a cheerful phillantropist. grin
Re: Wife Caught Husband As He Leaves Her On Bed To Masturbate In The Toilet by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 05, 2021
CalliDora1:

Nope. I'll take you as a cheerful phillantropist. grin
yh right n u in return will b giving me what
Re: Wife Caught Husband As He Leaves Her On Bed To Masturbate In The Toilet by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 05, 2021
CalliDora1:

If I may ask, what exactly do you want?
he want puna
Re: Wife Caught Husband As He Leaves Her On Bed To Masturbate In The Toilet by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 05, 2021
musicproducer:
yh right n u in return will b giving me what

Thanks.
Re: Wife Caught Husband As He Leaves Her On Bed To Masturbate In The Toilet by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 05, 2021
CalliDora1:

Thanks.
come collect
Re: Wife Caught Husband As He Leaves Her On Bed To Masturbate In The Toilet by LongNipple(m): 6:00pm On Feb 05, 2021
How are we sure this story is true?

1 Like

Re: Wife Caught Husband As He Leaves Her On Bed To Masturbate In The Toilet by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 05, 2021
musicproducer:
come collect

No. Wire am. Lol...

Abeg leave me Biko.

On a more serious note. I think I'll be needing your services in the nearest future when I want to wax my album. Still working on my songs though.
Re: Wife Caught Husband As He Leaves Her On Bed To Masturbate In The Toilet by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 05, 2021
CalliDora1:

No. Wire am. Lol...

Abeg leave me Biko.

On a more serious note. I think I'll be needing your services in the nearest future when I want to wax my album. Still working on my songs though.

what kind of songs u into, chat me up on what app
Re: Wife Caught Husband As He Leaves Her On Bed To Masturbate In The Toilet by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 05, 2021
musicproducer:
what kind of songs u into, chat me up on what app

Gospel and maybe a bit of secular that borders on general life's happenings.

Will whstsapp you when I'm ready. Not ready yet.
Re: Wife Caught Husband As He Leaves Her On Bed To Masturbate In The Toilet by luminouz(m): 6:26pm On Feb 05, 2021
Holinesss:
After my first son was born, I found out I became the second husband while my son became the center of attention. Most times my wife will decline my sexual advances with I have the feed the baby, the baby will wake up, I tired etc

It affected my ego, I stopped asking or making sexual advances. I nearly lost urge for sex, as I blocked all sexual triggers. I didn’t masturbate or anything. I was just there. Though I was tempted to keep side chick. But thank God it didn’t happen. It took months before we could finally find a meeting ground for compromise. I help with some house chores so they can sleep so we can have more fun time.

Unless when a man has issue of long years of flapping if not, who would not want to enjoy his own wife. I can assume the wife has punctured her husband ego sexually so the man in his innocence and respect for his marital vows choose to flap instead of cheating.

When a man beg, plead and keeping asking for it soon he will adapt to the new normal and stop asking and many men will use it as an excuse to justify their cheating.

Your last paragraph is what concerns me. And that's what most men will do.

1 Like

Re: Wife Caught Husband As He Leaves Her On Bed To Masturbate In The Toilet by zedegit: 6:36pm On Feb 05, 2021
Holinesss:
After my first son was born, I found out I became the second husband while my son became the center of attention. Most times my wife will decline my sexual advances with I have the feed the baby, the baby will wake up, I tired etc

It affected my ego, I stopped asking or making sexual advances. I nearly lost urge for sex, as I blocked all sexual triggers. I didn’t masturbate or anything. I was just there. Though I was tempted to keep side chick. But thank God it didn’t happen. It took months before we could finally find a meeting ground for compromise. I help with some house chores so they can sleep so we can have more fun time.

Unless when a man has issue of long years of flapping if not, who would not want to enjoy his own wife. I can assume the wife has punctured her husband ego sexually so the man in his innocence and respect for his marital vows choose to flap instead of cheating.

When a man beg, plead and keeping asking for it soon he will adapt to the new normal and stop asking and many men will use it as an excuse to justify their cheating.

I don't envy married men.

See what married men pass through just for pucci.
Re: Wife Caught Husband As He Leaves Her On Bed To Masturbate In The Toilet by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 05, 2021
CalliDora1:

Gospel and maybe a bit of secular that borders on general life's happenings.

Will whstsapp you when I'm ready. Not ready yet.
whatapp let's get to know each other before hand make i toost u small join
Re: Wife Caught Husband As He Leaves Her On Bed To Masturbate In The Toilet by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 05, 2021
musicproducer:

whatapp let's get to know each other before hand make i toost u small join

Lol.. oyenara grin
Re: Wife Caught Husband As He Leaves Her On Bed To Masturbate In The Toilet by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 05, 2021
CalliDora1:

Lol.. oyenara grin
am being straight up atleast this way we go don connect friendically n musically
Re: Wife Caught Husband As He Leaves Her On Bed To Masturbate In The Toilet by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 05, 2021
musicproducer:
am being straight up atleast this way we go don connect friendically n musically

Who told you I'm looking for a male friend? Uchu.
Re: Wife Caught Husband As He Leaves Her On Bed To Masturbate In The Toilet by Holinesss(m): 7:30pm On Feb 05, 2021
zedegit:

I don't envy married men.

See what married men pass through just for pucci.

At least wife are better because even though she may deny you some action but you are sure you own it.
Re: Wife Caught Husband As He Leaves Her On Bed To Masturbate In The Toilet by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 05, 2021
CalliDora1:

Who told you I'm looking for a male friend? Uchu.
lez things eh ok
Re: Wife Caught Husband As He Leaves Her On Bed To Masturbate In The Toilet by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 05, 2021
musicproducer:
lez things eh ok

SMH...
Re: Wife Caught Husband As He Leaves Her On Bed To Masturbate In The Toilet by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 05, 2021
CalliDora1:

SMH...
as u indicate no male allowed wat to say
Re: Wife Caught Husband As He Leaves Her On Bed To Masturbate In The Toilet by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 05, 2021
musicproducer:
as u indicate no male allowed wat to say

I won't even do music with you Again with the way you're going.

I wanted to do biz with you but you spoilt it.
Re: Wife Caught Husband As He Leaves Her On Bed To Masturbate In The Toilet by zedegit: 7:53pm On Feb 05, 2021
Holinesss:

At least wife are better because even though she may deny you some action but you are sure you own it.

Sure you own what?
Hahaha.
Re: Wife Caught Husband As He Leaves Her On Bed To Masturbate In The Toilet by zedegit: 7:55pm On Feb 05, 2021
musicproducer:

Unless you are trolling. Stop being a pucci.

You don't combine business and pleasure.
Re: Wife Caught Husband As He Leaves Her On Bed To Masturbate In The Toilet by PAWG(m): 8:03pm On Feb 05, 2021
Stewart883:
To me masturbation is far better than having sex with a nagging wife. I don't fancy having side chick outside with all their unnecessary monetary demands and diseases!

You’ve spoken well bruh, sometimes one just needs that temporary relief to pass the night and you’re off in the morning, no time for a nagging spouse.

1 Like

Re: Wife Caught Husband As He Leaves Her On Bed To Masturbate In The Toilet by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 05, 2021
CalliDora1:

I won't even do music with you Again with the way you're going.

I wanted to do biz with you but you spoilt it.
lol ok

1 Like

Re: Wife Caught Husband As He Leaves Her On Bed To Masturbate In The Toilet by PAWG(m): 8:06pm On Feb 05, 2021
Constantine10:
who told you masturbation cause weak erection or pm infant it's the opposite, sex therapist encourage it, Google is your friend don't pass stupid myth and theories

Story! Yet boys still deh fail assignments and exams, them go learn?

1 Like

Re: Wife Caught Husband As He Leaves Her On Bed To Masturbate In The Toilet by GOOOGLE504(m): 8:29pm On Feb 05, 2021
Holinesss:

Don't tell them. They like to learn the hard way.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Older Than Me Is It Proper / Can Men Really Tell When A Woman Has Had Sex With Another Man?? / Name A Petty Reason You Can't Date Someone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.