Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Wife Caught Husband As He Leaves Her On Bed To Masturbate In The Toilet - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Caught Husband As He Leaves Her On Bed To Masturbate In The Toilet (10206 Views)

Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) / My Cousin Sister Always Masturbate In Our Homme / Ebonylips In Bed With Husband As She Warns Husband Snatchers To Stay Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Caught Husband As He Leaves Her On Bed To Masturbate In The Toilet by durasome(m): 8:51pm On Feb 05, 2021
nyiamfrank:
A young lady needs advice as she lamented that her husband rarely Bleep her, not to talk of satisfying her. But that he always enter the toilet pretending to shit then come back and sleep. But that last night she spied on him and caught him doing soapy.

What does she do now?
.only you can't carry all his sex urges oo so allow him free himself sometimes it's normal ,no big deal.
Re: Wife Caught Husband As He Leaves Her On Bed To Masturbate In The Toilet by advanceDNA: 9:14pm On Feb 05, 2021
Constantine10:
Masturbation is not the problem, Masturbating is normal for both men and women, you can't not have good sex if you don't masturbate. Maybe they don't love each or feel that specific connection anymore. They need to see a therapist

Please what does these statements even mean...
.”u can’t have good sex if you don’t masturbate”
“Masturbation is normal”

Where did u get all these things from ??

As in...Where are u people from ??

U mean u can’t have sex without first dragging ur pennis??

1 Like

Re: Wife Caught Husband As He Leaves Her On Bed To Masturbate In The Toilet by daywalker02: 9:21pm On Feb 05, 2021
dawnomike:
Simple...Speak to him about it to understand his reasons. There is a fault somewhere. Maybe the wife had turbed down his advances in time past that hurt his ego.
So, to avoid any repeat of such... He decided to help himself.

She shouldbuy pussy tightener, nothing like the real thing bro, soapy can't replace the g spot
Re: Wife Caught Husband As He Leaves Her On Bed To Masturbate In The Toilet by denvers: 9:28pm On Feb 05, 2021
Nothing wrong in masturbating, I swear down... it's all about the numbers
Re: Wife Caught Husband As He Leaves Her On Bed To Masturbate In The Toilet by placeofallure(f): 9:35pm On Feb 05, 2021
Holinesss:
After my first son was born, I found out I became the second husband while my son became the center of attention. Most times my wife will decline my sexual advances with I have the feed the baby, the baby will wake up, I tired etc

It affected my ego, I stopped asking or making sexual advances. I nearly lost urge for sex, as I blocked all sexual triggers. I didn’t masturbate or anything. I was just there. Though I was tempted to keep side chick. But thank God it didn’t happen. It took months before we could finally find a meeting ground for compromise. I help with some house chores so they can sleep so we can have more fun time.

Unless when a man has issue of long years of flapping if not, who would not want to enjoy his own wife. I can assume the wife has punctured her husband ego sexually so the man in his innocence and respect for his marital vows choose to flap instead of cheating.

When a man beg, plead and keeping asking for it soon he will adapt to the new normal and stop asking and many men will use it as an excuse to justify their cheating.

Thank you so much for sharing this. I never knew rejecting your advances too many times is damaging to your ego. Will adjust ASAP.

1 Like

Re: Wife Caught Husband As He Leaves Her On Bed To Masturbate In The Toilet by humilitypays(m): 9:51pm On Feb 05, 2021
Nobody is evening talking about the wife's pussy losing strong elasticity that grips, which makes a man to enjoy coitus with his wife or woman.

When a woman's pussy is so wide that the man hardly feel the sensation of the feminine organ's inner walls on his dick, it makes sex horrible for the man, several men in this situation who don't want to hurt their woman's feelings will secretly masturbate to relief their emotion than start unnecessary fight just because of sex.

The tighter a woman's pussy, the more the grip and sensation for the man, and the more the man enjoys the sex time with his partner, when that tightness is lacking, it makes sex horrible for the man no matter how he pretends about it
Re: Wife Caught Husband As He Leaves Her On Bed To Masturbate In The Toilet by humilitypays(m): 9:56pm On Feb 05, 2021
advanceDNA:

Please what does these statements even mean...
.”u can’t have good sex if you don’t masturbate”
“Masturbation is normal”

Where did u get all these things from ??

As in...Where are u people from ??

U mean u can’t have sex without first dragging ur pennis??
many people lie about masturbation to appear righteous.

But I can tell you authoritatively that almost every man masturbates or masturbated at least once or twice before they turned 50yrs. I cannot talk about women's part cos I am not a woman.

Masturbation is a natural trait in men (dunno about females). For instance, do you know that little male babies of less than 1 year who know nothing sometimes hold their little prick and be playing cheerfully with it while being bathed. I have witnessed this on different occasion with different little babies who don't even know their name.
Re: Wife Caught Husband As He Leaves Her On Bed To Masturbate In The Toilet by advanceDNA: 10:16pm On Feb 05, 2021
humilitypays:

But I can tell you authoritatively that almost every man masturbates or masturbated at least once or twice before they turned 50yrs. I cannot talk about women's part cos I am not a woman.

Masturbation is a natural trait in men (dunno about females). For instance, do you know that little male babies of less than 1 year who know nothing sometimes hold their little prick and be playing cheerfully with it while being bathed. I have witnessed this on different occasion with different little babies who don't even know their name.

What did I ask u...what are u saying...??
U just throwing fallacies around...claiming almost everyone masturbates and lie about it..

What exactly is nice about dragging ur dig??
Back to the question....how is it normal, and how come come u must masturbate to have good sex...whateva u mean by that...so people that don’t masturbate are having bad sex??

3 Likes

Re: Wife Caught Husband As He Leaves Her On Bed To Masturbate In The Toilet by humilitypays(m): 10:36pm On Feb 05, 2021
advanceDNA:

U just throwing fallacies around...claiming almost everyone masturbates and lie about it..

Back to the question....how is it normal, and how come come u must masturbate to have good sex...whateva u mean by that...so people that don’t masturbate are having bad sex??

check who you are quoting shocked
Re: Wife Caught Husband As He Leaves Her On Bed To Masturbate In The Toilet by adisaidris39: 10:42pm On Feb 05, 2021
u need to be sexy and romantic to him
Re: Wife Caught Husband As He Leaves Her On Bed To Masturbate In The Toilet by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 05, 2021
Re: Wife Caught Husband As He Leaves Her On Bed To Masturbate In The Toilet by advanceDNA: 10:55pm On Feb 05, 2021
humilitypays:
check who you are quoting shocked

So u are someone else that mentioned my comment but never addressed the question I asked the other guy...sorry I ddnt check...I assumed u were the other guy...

but why are u claiming authority on fallacy...:

U even added “authoritatively” in your fallacious comment...
What makes u an authority on the comment u made??

There are over 2 billion adolescents male on this planet...how did u arrive at “almost all men?”

1 Like

Re: Wife Caught Husband As He Leaves Her On Bed To Masturbate In The Toilet by tarantino1: 12:53am On Feb 06, 2021
advanceDNA:

So u are someone else that mentioned my comment but never addressed the question I asked the other guy...sorry I ddnt check...I assumed u were the other guy...

but why are u claiming authority on fallacy...:

U even added “authoritatively” in your fallacious comment...
What makes u an authority on the comment u made??

There are over 2 billion adolescents male on this planet...how did u arrive at “almost all men?”

Swear with your life that you have never masturbated. Put Humilitypays to shame grin
Re: Wife Caught Husband As He Leaves Her On Bed To Masturbate In The Toilet by Nobody: 1:02am On Feb 06, 2021
Marry your spec and not what trends in the society. If you like big breast like me, marry woman with big breasts. Some men just marry because a girl is classy, has a career, is pretty in the eyes of the society and is acceptable to his friends forgetting his own needs in a woman. You see that woman you do soapy with her picture, marry and keep her type in your home. If you can't find or afford her now, find money first and find her later.
Re: Wife Caught Husband As He Leaves Her On Bed To Masturbate In The Toilet by Cujo007: 1:03am On Feb 06, 2021
I think u should do a proper research. Masturbating does not cause erectile dysfunction. Also, marriage is more complex than many of you think. Wife and husband should have a talk and not get tired of talking it over. Progress, not outright perfection, is the goal.
ThatEnuguboi:

Masturbation is bad biko, from weak erection to premature ejaculation, that's why u all will maintain the masturbation bc u know u have losed the penile erection to bleep a woman properly
Re: Wife Caught Husband As He Leaves Her On Bed To Masturbate In The Toilet by juman(m): 1:40am On Feb 06, 2021
No issue here.
She should not disturb herself on nothing.

If she like she can mention it to him even through joke.
But the husband is living his live as man.
Re: Wife Caught Husband As He Leaves Her On Bed To Masturbate In The Toilet by advanceDNA: 2:03am On Feb 06, 2021
tarantino1:

Swear with your life that you have never masturbated. Put Humilitypays to shame grin

U are not even humble enough to admit the error of your claims...yet u are talking about humility. I don’t know what’s special about masturbatimg that u think every body must be doing it.....masturbation is not sex...it’s not food....i

If u do it...that’s fine....I don’t judge people...
I’m not one of those that thinks it a sin....
But I don’t do it..and don’t assume everybody does it just because u do it....

1 Like

Re: Wife Caught Husband As He Leaves Her On Bed To Masturbate In The Toilet by femi4: 5:32am On Feb 06, 2021
Holinesss:
After my first son was born, I found out I became the second husband while my son became the center of attention. Most times my wife will decline my sexual advances with I have the feed the baby, the baby will wake up, I tired etc

It affected my ego, I stopped asking or making sexual advances. I nearly lost urge for sex, as I blocked all sexual triggers. I didn’t masturbate or anything. I was just there. Though I was tempted to keep side chick. But thank God it didn’t happen. It took months before we could finally find a meeting ground for compromise. I help with some house chores so they can sleep so we can have more fun time.

Unless when a man has issue of long years of flapping if not, who would not want to enjoy his own wife. I can assume the wife has punctured her husband ego sexually so the man in his innocence and respect for his marital vows choose to flap instead of cheating.

When a man beg, plead and keeping asking for it soon he will adapt to the new normal and stop asking and many men will use it as an excuse to justify their cheating.
Irrelevant

Masturbation can be addictive. Not even marriage can cure it. Stop blaming the poor woman. The man is sick sexually
Re: Wife Caught Husband As He Leaves Her On Bed To Masturbate In The Toilet by tarantino1: 7:29am On Feb 06, 2021
advanceDNA:

U are not even humble enough to admit the error of your claims...yet u are talking about humility. I don’t know what’s special about masturbatimg that u think every body must be doing it.....masturbation is not sex...it’s not food....i

I'm not Humilitypays. Just a spectator who enjoyed the argument between you two.

I didn't ask if you do it currently or not. I simply asked if you"ve ever done it before.

Simple
Re: Wife Caught Husband As He Leaves Her On Bed To Masturbate In The Toilet by Holinesss(m): 10:12am On Feb 06, 2021
placeofallure:

Thank you so much for sharing this. I never knew rejecting your advances too many times is damaging to your ego. Will adjust ASAP.

Thanks for understanding and trying to adjust. If your man sees this you can’t imagine how happy he will be.
Re: Wife Caught Husband As He Leaves Her On Bed To Masturbate In The Toilet by ThatEnuguboi: 10:52am On Feb 06, 2021
denvers:
Nothing wrong in masturbating, I swear down...
it's all about the numbers
Causes weak erection and premature ejaculation
Re: Wife Caught Husband As He Leaves Her On Bed To Masturbate In The Toilet by ThatEnuguboi: 10:52am On Feb 06, 2021
placeofallure:

Are you the wife?
Re: Wife Caught Husband As He Leaves Her On Bed To Masturbate In The Toilet by ThatEnuguboi: 10:55am On Feb 06, 2021
humilitypays:

Stop justifying and finding excuse and making spurious claims u know nothing about just to justify your masturbation acts, see u see weak erection and premature ejaculation, ndo!
Re: Wife Caught Husband As He Leaves Her On Bed To Masturbate In The Toilet by ThatEnuguboi: 10:56am On Feb 06, 2021
advanceDNA:

Leave that guy, his conscience is disturbing him and he has to make spurious claims of what he knows nothing about, wonder what is noble too in him dragging his penis and releasing fluid. See him see erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation
Re: Wife Caught Husband As He Leaves Her On Bed To Masturbate In The Toilet by ThatEnuguboi: 10:57am On Feb 06, 2021
tarantino1:

See you see erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation
Re: Wife Caught Husband As He Leaves Her On Bed To Masturbate In The Toilet by ThatEnuguboi: 11:03am On Feb 06, 2021
Nonexistent:
Marry your spec and not what trends in the society. If you like big breast like me, marry woman with big breasts. Some men just marry because a girl is classy, has a career, is pretty in the eyes of the society and is acceptable to his friends forgetting his own needs in a woman. You see that woman you do soapy with her picture, marry and keep her type in your home. If you can't find or afford her now, find money first and find her later.
You're saying completely nonsense, people change
Re: Wife Caught Husband As He Leaves Her On Bed To Masturbate In The Toilet by ThatEnuguboi: 11:07am On Feb 06, 2021
advanceDNA:

Exactly, just people who cheat do think everyone is a cheat
Re: Wife Caught Husband As He Leaves Her On Bed To Masturbate In The Toilet by UncleJJ(m): 1:46pm On Feb 06, 2021
[redacted]
Re: Wife Caught Husband As He Leaves Her On Bed To Masturbate In The Toilet by LifeOfTrigga(m): 1:48pm On Feb 06, 2021
nyiamfrank:
A young lady needs advice as she lamented that her husband rarely Bleep her, not to talk of satisfying her. But that he always enter the toilet pretending to shit then come back and sleep. But that last night she spied on him and caught him doing soapy.

What does she do now?
He has a spiritual wife! His said spiritual wife will be feeling the urges wherever she is too. And if she is sleeping she did get wet and discharge if even not sleeping once he cum. To get it work just cut their line if you want him, cos he still connected to his spiritual wife.
Re: Wife Caught Husband As He Leaves Her On Bed To Masturbate In The Toilet by ThatEnuguboi: 1:50pm On Feb 06, 2021
UncleJJ:

No matter the quality of the ny.as.h a masturbator must run soapy to get off. Because 99% of your masturbation is on make-believe or Indecency scenes that took several "re-takes", drugs and pain killers to shoot.

Soapy no dey cause premature ejaculation, na anxiety dey cause am. Soapy walahi your dick will either not rise or it will rise and fall over and over again.

A real cunt is not as smooth as your palms wink
Masturbation is bad, causes premature ejaculation with weak erection

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) The Adventures Of Pickmeisha. / My Girlfriend Is Older Than Me Is It Proper / Can Men Really Tell When A Woman Has Had Sex With Another Man??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.