Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,143 members, 7,821,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) (73223 Views)

I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court / Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband / 'I Have Been Sleeping With Your Brother' – Wife Tells Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by Druss(m): 10:42pm On Feb 05, 2021
Man is silly. He didn't need to inform the wife before doing the test. They should both go siddon inside gutter.
Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by Evince(m): 10:42pm On Feb 05, 2021
internationalman:
To everyone reading this, would it be cool with you if your dad opt for a DNA test to confirm you are his biological son...

Be sincere with your answers please
yes i am cool with that
Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by Pierocash(m): 10:42pm On Feb 05, 2021
ibinaboonline:
You can't do it secretly either, because the clinic will require proof of consent as in respect of the law. Unless you're going to tell nasty lies about how your wife is dead, etc. The problem is that such lies often come back to bite you on your backside.
whether proof of consent or not,DNA test without the consent of the woman has been happening,many have done it without much hassle.

Do DNA test secretly ,whether by lies or by consent, do it,period.

2 Likes

Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by yemex04(m): 10:42pm On Feb 05, 2021
Pierocash:
I don't know why some men always notify their partners to conduct DNA test.

Simply do the test without her knowing ,and wait for the result to come out. If it happens that the result shows that the child is yours,keep silent and move on. But if otherwise,you can notify her about your decision simple.

From the conversation, the man had already conducted one behind the mother but she disputed it that she needed another test that would be conducted on an independent place and the man obliged but the woman backed thereafter possibly because she knows the truth.

1 Like

Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by Shormiey(m): 10:42pm On Feb 05, 2021
Tajbol4splend:
I watched one movie around 2000 called Thunderbolt, I remember a scene where Uche Osotule dey follow Lanre Balogun talk as hin accuse her of cheating and she said "I am an Igbo woman and we don't cheat." I carry that talk for my head for almost 2 decades, that Igbo woman no dey cheat
Em dey cheat pass anything....leave that talk abeg...in short na all tribe for naija dey cheat....with little exceptions.

2 Likes

Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by jaxxy(m): 10:44pm On Feb 05, 2021
Women.
Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by PROPHETmichael: 10:44pm On Feb 05, 2021
peacekante:

Both need to agree to go for DNA test before it can be done. If they don't agree to go for DNA test, the person who want the DNA test can go to court to ask court to compel the other party who doesn't want a DNA test to agree to run the test

You don't need anybody to agree. The man has done one b4 (secretly) and the result shows he's not the biological father.
Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by Pierocash(m): 10:45pm On Feb 05, 2021
yemex04:

From the conversation, the man had already conducted one behind the mother but she disputed it that she needed another test that would be conducted on an independent place and the man obliged but the woman backed thereafter possibly because she knows the truth.
the man should take action straight, since he has done it and discovered,nothing to start involving her. Treat her f.ckup straight.

2 Likes

Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by Oghene1st: 10:45pm On Feb 05, 2021
peacekante:

It is Against the law to do a DNA test of your child without notifying your partner or you and your partner agreeing to do so.

Quote the law. Quote the law. Una go just open mouth waaaaaaaa!
Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by EngrOloye: 10:45pm On Feb 05, 2021
Madam, why are you afraid of DNA test.let him go ahead and do it so that you can clear yourself after all he is not collecting money from you to run the test.Nawa o. God will deliver al men.
Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by peacekante: 10:45pm On Feb 05, 2021
4ckyou:

Oga shut up na naija we they, this is a lawless country

See the kind youth way we get for Nigeria
grin
Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by JooEeL(m): 10:46pm On Feb 05, 2021
Maybe the man too just like Simpechukwu the rapper, knelt down while proposing to his "love". Now he's not sure whether this is his true child.

Fooolish people should always learn the hard way. Ladies you are encouraged. More of this please.

But nawa o. From her first 2 statements, you can all bet Mr. Mike has been kpanshing her. Chai, cheating can pain enh. grin

1 Like

Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by Yebedervru: 10:48pm On Feb 05, 2021
ibinaboonline:
You can't do it secretly either, because the clinic will require proof of consent as in respect of the law. Unless you're going to tell nasty lies about how your wife is dead, etc. The problem is that such lies often come back to bite you on your backside.
Will you shut up and stop saying nonsense. You can do it with your child alone without the mother unless for court cases only
Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by 4ckyou: 10:48pm On Feb 05, 2021
peacekante:

See the kind youth way we get for Nigeria grin
Lol
Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by ibinaboonline: 10:48pm On Feb 05, 2021
Yes. Many lie on their visa applications too. Suppose you need the court to dissolve the marriage on the basis of your wife's infidelity. And your proof is concrete; your son is not really your son. How do you know? An illegally acquired DNA test. See, coming back to bite you on your behind.
Pierocash:
whether proof of consent or not,DNA test without the consent of the woman has been happening,many have done it without much hassle.

Do DNA test secretly ,whether by lies or by consent, do it,period.

1 Like

Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by Lewisalexander(m): 10:49pm On Feb 05, 2021
internationalman:
To everyone reading this, would it be cool with you if your dad opt for a DNA test to confirm you are his biological son...

My dad did a DNA test to all his children wen I was 24. My mom didn't even bother because her conscience is clear. No big deal

1 Like

Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by abimbola74(m): 10:49pm On Feb 05, 2021
luminouz:

Are you not her mom?

You are her stronghold,her comforter and her kids hearted supporter naaaaaa grin
Bruh, Na wetin Dey pain my bruh u Dey use joke . Aswear it’s sardonic
Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by walkingshadow911: 10:50pm On Feb 05, 2021
Sonnobax15:
shocked

If the son likes,he should take after my father's or mother's nose,ears,mouth,I don't care...But you see that DNA test,I go must make am a compulsory thing for my life..

Not even my dogs and their puppies would be exempted

Every living thing under my ownership must go for a DNA test...

you are a sucker. the realest OG

Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by luminouz(m): 10:51pm On Feb 05, 2021
abimbola74:

Bruh, Na wetin Dey pain my bruh u Dey use joke . Aswear it’s sardonic

Make him no vex..na joke I dey o grin
Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by emonis88: 10:52pm On Feb 05, 2021
internationalman:

if d man I call father is not my biological father sure I wound want to know. so dat I wont be called a bastard in another mans house. abeg!

Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by ibinaboonline: 10:52pm On Feb 05, 2021
Are you even listening to yourself? You're literally saying; you can steal unless the police is watching. Why do you need the consent of both parties for court cases? Because that's how it's legal.
Yebedervru:

Will you shut up and stop saying nonsense. You can do it with your child alone without the mother unless for court cases only

1 Like

Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by tbarrister(m): 10:53pm On Feb 05, 2021
peacekante:

Both need to agree to go for DNA test before it can be done. If they don't agree to go for DNA test, the person who want the DNA test can go to court to ask court to compel the other party who doesn't want a DNA test to agree to run the test

That's not true, at least not in Nigeria. And even in America , the law varies state by state but generally so as long as your name is written on the birth certificate as the father then you don't need her consent or any Court ruling to do a DNA test

1 Like

Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by Exjoker(m): 10:55pm On Feb 05, 2021
Pierocash:
I have never heard of that. Do the test and confront her,the child is yours, no law hold you.

In Nigeria it is not an offence.
The test result cannot be use in the court of law since the other partner did not consent to it. And if your partner is to sue you for carrying out the test without her consent, na offence be that oo. Court fit barred you from seeing the child self even if na your child ...
Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by Yebedervru: 10:56pm On Feb 05, 2021
ibinaboonline:
Are you even listening to yourself? You're literally saying; you can steal unless the police is watching. Why do you need the consent of both parties for court cases? Because that's how it's legal.
Listen. The talk here is about Dna not court case or divorce case or anything
What’s needed for dna in any hospital are the parties involved which is the man and the child
If court needs dna for any case, the court can tell the whole family to do dna test
But there’s no court case here, just the dna test
That’s how it’s done on Nigeria that I’m aware of

1 Like

Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 05, 2021
Oga should not waste his money on DNA test again, this olosho's actions and reactions here have confirmed his fears already.
Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 05, 2021
She doesn't need to go for the test actually. They're testing the husband's and child's DNAs to find a match
Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by phatek(m): 10:57pm On Feb 05, 2021
Y IS SHE AFRAID OF D TEST.DIS V.PPLE ARE BECOMIN SOMETIN ELSE,TRUST DM AT UR OWN RISK.
Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by Pierocash(m): 10:57pm On Feb 05, 2021
Exjoker:
The test result cannot be use in the court of law since the other partner did not consent to it. And if your partner is to sue you for carrying out the test without her consent, na offence be that oo. Court fit barred you from seeing the child self even if na your child ...
who is going to court,once I discover,I turn my back at her and the kids. She will be the one to go to court,and by then ,the court will order for the test,las las,who won?

1 Like

Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by Zeeknow3245(m): 10:58pm On Feb 05, 2021
We must be sincere here ooo. If your papa ask for DNA test how you go for reason am ehn
Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by Odiriance4all(m): 11:01pm On Feb 05, 2021
She is freighting , from her voice she knows the man is not the father of the boy therefore scared of DNA test

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up / Marriage List Given To Man By His Father-In-law / My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.