Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) (73206 Views)

I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court / Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband / 'I Have Been Sleeping With Your Brother' – Wife Tells Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by Kelvin3476: 11:33pm On Feb 05, 2021
peacekante:

It is Against the law to do a DNA test of your child without notifying your partner or you and your partner agreeing to do so.
WHICH SECTION OF THE LAW ?
Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by ednut1(m): 11:34pm On Feb 05, 2021
Just take samples of the pikin hair na
Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by KunleyY19(m): 11:35pm On Feb 05, 2021
Wahala wa oooo
Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by yesloaded: 11:37pm On Feb 05, 2021
Ayemileto:
A lot of people didn't watch the video.

The title and story attached to the video by OP is completely false and misleading.

From the video, I can deduce the following:

1. They are not married, the man is actually married to another woman.

2. The boy is currently 14 years old and the woman has never denied him access.

3. In the boys 14 years on earth, the man have only celebrated his birthday once (his 4th birthday) and sent 20k once to the mother for upkeep.

4. All the previous time the man have come to request for the boy, he's always up to some mischief.

5. The man told the woman he had conducted a DNA test before, but refuses to show her the result.

I would have said the woman was lying in her claims, but the man didn't deny any of the allegations. The only time he spoke up was when the woman said he doesn't spend money on the boy.

And his reply was that he celebrated his forth birthday and it was money he spent then.

Before jumping to conclusions, try to watch the video.

Truly, many people didn't watch the video at all

Besides, I think that serves the woman right because I see no reason why a good woman will be collecting money from a man she didn't love & be giving the same money to the one she claimed to love

Men should wise up

1 Like

Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Feb 05, 2021
peacekante:

The wife and her husband must agree before a DNA test can be done. If the wife or the husband don't agree, only the court can compel the one one insisting to agree for the DNA Test
Which Nigerian law are you quoting please?
Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by Kelvin3476: 11:38pm On Feb 05, 2021
bukatyne:

Is this applicable in Nigeria?
I dnt believe its applicable anywhere. U just gat to let ur spouse knw what ever u want to do with ur kids. U JUST DNT DO ANYTHNG ON UR OWN , AND THATS SIMPLE

1 Like

Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by Sucre23(m): 11:39pm On Feb 05, 2021
internationalman:
To everyone reading this, would it be cool with you if your dad opt for a DNA test to confirm you are his biological son...

Be sincere with your answers please

Yes! Why not?
Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by uzochinedu: 11:39pm On Feb 05, 2021
Kelvin3476:
WHICH SECTION OF THE LAW ?

Very good question
Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by Kelvin3476: 11:39pm On Feb 05, 2021
BigSarah:
She sounds pretty convincing, that's a red flag.
Bloody red flag
Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by King3urna(m): 11:40pm On Feb 05, 2021
[quote author=peacekante post=98768615]A woman stunned her husband in front of a human rights mediator when she insisted that her husband is the father of her son but vows never to go for DNA.

Her husband had dragged her to a human rights claiming that he wants to know if he is truly the father of the now 7-year-old boy.

But despite insisting that the man is the father of the child, she told the human right mediator and the husband that she is not going for DNA test.

Watch the video.

Could she be telling the truth or she has something she is hiding.

First is that the news said wife but when you listing she's not his wife rather baby mama abeg poster get your facts straight[color=#000000][/color]
Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by SexytorresE(f): 11:41pm On Feb 05, 2021
I watched it live . But are u sure this is illegal sharing this here ? Just asking
Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by Chachangi: 11:41pm On Feb 05, 2021
1. They asked the man if he’s spent on the child, he said he’s done birthday party (is that not shameful). For a 16year old child what you term as spending is birthday party. Maybe there are other essential spendings he didn’t reveal sha
2. Why would you deceive the woman that she’s coming for a meeting when you actually wanted her to come and consent to a DNA test- Based on this second point I think the woman has a right to refrain from participating because she was not informed before hand.

I’m not saying the woman is innocent though but they should do things the right way

1 Like

Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by onuman: 11:41pm On Feb 05, 2021
Ayemileto:
A lot of people didn't watch the video.

The title and story attached to the video by OP is completely false and misleading.

From the video, I can deduce the following:

1. They are not married, the man is actually married to another woman.

2. The boy is currently 14 years old and the woman has never denied him access.

3. In the boys 14 years on earth, the man have only celebrated his birthday once (his 4th birthday) and sent 20k once to the mother for upkeep.

4. All the previous time the man have come to request for the boy, he's always up to some mischief.

5. The man told the woman he had conducted a DNA test before, but refuses to show her the result.

I would have said the woman was lying in her claims, but the man didn't deny any of the allegations. The only time he spoke up was when the woman said he doesn't spend money on the boy.

And his reply was that he celebrated his forth birthday and it was money he spent then.

Before jumping to conclusions, try to watch the video.

Human Rights groups need to find out if the mother of the kid in question was eventually arrested by that buffoon of a Mediator.

The Mediator and the man must have tricked that mother of the child into that place.

They now intimidate the mother of the child with arrest unless she complied with them for a DNA testing on the kid.

The man had paid only N20k for child support in 14 years of the child’s life. Does he even deserve to know the paternity of a child he abandoned long time ago?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by SexytorresE(f): 11:42pm On Feb 05, 2021
Fahdiga1:
The truth have been revealed. the husband isn't the biological father of the child
waw! I didnt follow it up to the end .
Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Feb 05, 2021
U don't need her to confirm the DNA
Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by Kelvin3476: 11:46pm On Feb 05, 2021
uzochinedu:

Very good question
WOMEN FAKE LIES NO BE HERE
Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by VULCAN(m): 11:47pm On Feb 05, 2021
Oga armchair lawyer,

Quote the law.

You think you can do copy and paste from The West.

There is no such law in Nigeria.

peacekante:

It is Against the law to do a DNA test of your child without notifying your partner or you and your partner agreeing to do so.
Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by Rawgold29(m): 11:48pm On Feb 05, 2021
Chummynoni:
Dont be manipulated bro
Go for that DNA. I remember sometime back when this DNA saga started trending, and i jokingly asked my Lady that how would she feel if i decide to take our son for DNA? She said and i quote"take him anywhere you like, but the money for DNA shouldnt affect our money for upkeep". What i am saying in essence is that a clear conscience fears no accusation.this Madam is guilty. Lol
we said bro...but lets see it this way,she might be afraid of manipulation on the man side..cuz she seems to believe the new wife control the man now.

1 Like

Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by Jman24(m): 11:48pm On Feb 05, 2021
internationalman:
To everyone reading this, would it be cool with you if your dad opt for a DNA test to confirm you are his biological son...

Your question is relative. If it's a very poor Dad, I don't think anyone cares unless it's a certain wealthy dad
Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by greggng: 11:49pm On Feb 05, 2021
internationalman:

I put it to you that time has changed ...we are now in jet age....since women have learnt not to keep their pussy secured ....men should continue to demand for DNA ...recall , I saw a man that does not have madness in his family ...even the wife family doesn't have madness trait ....today one of his kids is mad ....serious madness not the one caused by weed. The man later discovered via DNA that he is not the father
Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by wildikeman(m): 11:49pm On Feb 05, 2021
Derrylatei:
DNA palava is the new trend now

And it must stay that way
Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by Jman24(m): 11:50pm On Feb 05, 2021
internationalman:

Your question is relative. If it's a very poor Dad,
I don't think anyone cares unless it's a certain wealthy dad
Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by Kelvin3476: 11:50pm On Feb 05, 2021
Fcwilly:
Please while conducting DNA test to confirm if the husband is the father, please also try check for the mother, perhaps who knows if the child was swapped at birth by evil health workers. So it becomes necessary to check the wife too.

I come in peace
Nice point

2 Likes

Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by viceddy95(m): 11:51pm On Feb 05, 2021
wisdomkid:

Sure you're the son of your father? Your mum is a suspect too.
She's a woman and may certainly be hoeing everywhere...

Painful, right? Yeah, that is how it feels when insulting someone's mum, sister, daughter.
Can you see how stupid and senseless you write up is?if you don't understand what I wrote ,just read and pass,I said some women,if your mother is hoeing around is her choice,that doesn't it mean every other person's mum should be like your mum...
Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by Kimjongun: 11:54pm On Feb 05, 2021
A woman has being collecting money from another man and give it to you and now you are looking for DNA test up and down, you never see anything, sebi you are smart ni
Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by Kelvin3476: 11:57pm On Feb 05, 2021
Do u know that this DNA SAGA THON MAKE WOMEN TO STOP TALKING ABOUT MEN CHEATING . WOMEN BEEN THE PRETEND SAY THEY ARE ALL SAINTS , BUT NOW THEIR MOUTH YAF CLOSED.
Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by bdon123(m): 12:01am On Feb 06, 2021
internationalman:

Yes i dont mind
Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by joshboo(m): 12:01am On Feb 06, 2021
This is crystal clear...... The child isn't his
Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by Jman24(m): 12:02am On Feb 06, 2021
internationalman:

Your question is relative.
If it's a very poor Dad,
I don't think most people would care
unless it's a certain wealthy dad
Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by onuman: 12:05am On Feb 06, 2021
Rabbi4real:
, some people will just come and be typing what I don't know. Am glad reading your comment. We still have wise and intelligent people. Like you. Why would they be threatening her with arrest becauseshe decline DNA test? What about the initial DNA test the man carried out on the boy? What does he have in mind on this dna he wants? If the result is negative, what is he going to do, and if it positive what is he going to do? To me is just a bundle of confused man. He should focus on his new marriage.

In bold: thanks for the compliments.

Admire you too for great understanding ability.

The Op of the post, it’s doubtful he/she listened to the video to the end before posting. The mother of the kid is not married to the man.
The so-called Mediator has no quality of a mediator, listening to what she was saying.
Pity the poor mother of the kid that the mediator and the man were tormenting.

Anyway, some women get similar persecution, no thanks to many a married woman who wickedly conceive from another man and deceive the husband ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by JooEeL(m): 12:07am On Feb 06, 2021
Zeeknow3245:
We must be sincere here ooo. If your papa ask for DNA test how you go for reason am ehn

That is the mistake you have already made.

What made you so sure it's "your papa"? undecided
Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by BLoomfrancs(m): 12:09am On Feb 06, 2021
You sounds tensed and agitated. That's a hoe you have there. So my people una don see am nah. Nah so the thing go. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life / Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) / Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.