Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

My 80k Is Gone Just Like That - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My 80k Is Gone Just Like That (5329 Views)

If Your Boyfriend Comes To Me, He Is Gone, Lady. Photos and Video. / She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) / My 5 Year Old Relationship Ended Just Like That (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 80k Is Gone Just Like That by damtan(m): 12:04pm On Feb 06, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Don't listen to anyone telling you p2p, they will steal your coins and won't give you your money.

Aslong as their is no escrow on p2p, your coin is good as gone
There are trusted buyers except one is new to the business
Re: My 80k Is Gone Just Like That by Michhy123(f): 12:04pm On Feb 06, 2021
Your own small.... My 2 mil gone.... I would have purchased a car and drive even if is for 2 month and resale the car...e for pay me .but as long as there's life there's hope
Re: My 80k Is Gone Just Like That by FalseProphet1(m): 12:12pm On Feb 06, 2021
adadike:
I no see am o
Let me resend it
Re: My 80k Is Gone Just Like That by damtan(m): 12:24pm On Feb 06, 2021
Michhy123:
Your own small.... My 2 mil gone.... I would have purchased a car and drive even if is for 2 month and resale the car...e for pay me .but as long as there's life there's hope
How is the 2 mil gone please?
Bad investment or CBN ban?
Re: My 80k Is Gone Just Like That by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 06, 2021
damtan:

Bad investment or CBN ban?
Don't take it serious bro
Some people can't do without lying
Re: My 80k Is Gone Just Like That by Darkseid(m): 1:21pm On Feb 06, 2021
What I've noticed so far is that it's those with less than 100k in cryptos that are making all the noise, men wey get millions no dey complain, there's always a way around it.
Re: My 80k Is Gone Just Like That by ThatEnuguboi: 1:38pm On Feb 06, 2021
Mozino007:
Too anxious!...U know what Yoruba called OYA(bush meat).?
She's travelling back to another city soonest, so I'm testing to meet with her whilst she's in the east
Re: My 80k Is Gone Just Like That by Revelation001: 3:50pm On Feb 06, 2021
A MUST READ!! The Main Reason Why The FG Banned Cryptocurrency Trading & Transactions In Nigeria[Naijaloaded writes]

https://www.ariyabaze.com.ng/2021/02/a-must-read-main-reason-why-fg-banned.html?m=1
Re: My 80k Is Gone Just Like That by Stewart883(m): 4:12pm On Feb 06, 2021
inegbedion30210:
:Reinvest and earn more. There is always an alternative when money is involved.You can also sell your coins via P2P, stop behaving like a newbie in Crypto. teach me crypto

Guy keep quiet!!! P2P isn't guaranteed.
Re: My 80k Is Gone Just Like That by Mxxx(m): 4:24pm On Feb 06, 2021
Luno just transferred money to my sterling bank this morning. Luno is still very good and active through paystack.
Re: My 80k Is Gone Just Like That by joshboo(m): 4:33pm On Feb 06, 2021
Sign up on binance, they have an escrow service that you can use in navigating p2p successfully
Re: My 80k Is Gone Just Like That by Michhy123(f): 4:41pm On Feb 06, 2021
[quote author=damtan post=98799061]
Bad investment or CBN ban? [/quote

Should I say I bad investment? I can't just wrapping.my head.... I don't know who to arrest because the lady I gave the money work with sky bank..she said it was Bitcoin..since I was going for service and also seeing other big men equally doing same...
Re: My 80k Is Gone Just Like That by Michhy123(f): 4:45pm On Feb 06, 2021
slimkhalifa:

Don't take it serious bro
Some people can't do without lying

Why should I lied.... If I want to follow that money my dear I would have been a forgotten being... If u know how I deprived myself of so many things because I believe in saving...I work for it, I thought I was investing as I didn't want to just jump into business. I initially fix it but at the expiration, d percentage wasn't anything so I got pissed and did the nonsense that I did..
Re: My 80k Is Gone Just Like That by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 06, 2021
Michhy123:

Why should I lied.... If I want to follow that money my dear I would have been a forgotten being... If u know how I deprived myself of so many things because I believe in saving...I work for it, I thought I was investing as I didn't want to just jump into business. I initially fix it but at the expiration, d percentage wasn't anything so I got pissed and did the nonsense that I did..
But if you really do have bitcoin you can still sell it na
Re: My 80k Is Gone Just Like That by peeps4u: 9:49pm On Feb 06, 2021
nexttag:
CBN will never know peace in there entire life this ban on bank account of Cryptos effect me no access to my 80k in one of my invest app , still waiting for withdraw of another 165k in another app till Monday cry cry

If you truly an investor, you should know there are several ways to beat this; you can sell your btc on several platforms, examples are localbitcoin and binance with escrow services for safe transactions.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Fiance Is Pregnant After Our First Ever Sex. / How Do You Feel When A Lady Tells You This After Sex? / My Wife’s Salary Was A Mystery Until I Discovered How Much She’s Truly Worth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.