Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,221 members, 7,811,617 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream (40748 Views)

I Want To Take My Late Sister's Two Children To Orphanage / Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children / Siblings Prank Their 10-Year-Old Sister For Stealing Their Mum's Wine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 06, 2021
After death comes judgment. Nothing like life after death.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream by HelpYourself(m): 2:09pm On Feb 06, 2021
edoairways:

Is possible for someone to died and reincarnate in another city with the same body

No not possible
Maybe in movies

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream by Ayo8(m): 2:12pm On Feb 06, 2021
Ok... let's make her a saint!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream by DoyenExchange: 2:13pm On Feb 06, 2021
jimmyolasun:
Pics of you talking to her in your dreams or I don bilivit
You are not well grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream by kEEBEE121: 2:14pm On Feb 06, 2021
[quote author=SoftSport post=98791027]

Seun, it this true? U funny �

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream by bhella10: 2:16pm On Feb 06, 2021
Abeg ask her for the lottery number. Na that one be my own
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream by banmee(m): 2:19pm On Feb 06, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

LoL. My oga, longest time. How every

Bros how you de? Ol boy na training i be de ooo. We go do mission for Poland and Estonia. We be help them build some roads. I swear Estonia fine die.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream by euniselfyahoo: 2:23pm On Feb 06, 2021
Congrats for your new job.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 06, 2021
Total rubbish, she should have asked her so called dead sister for $5m instead, what would be the point of getting a job? cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 06, 2021
edoairways:

Is possible for someone to died and reincarnate in another city with the same body
impossible, when people die, they die! end of!
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream by Jaqenhghar: 2:47pm On Feb 06, 2021
banmee:

Bros how you de? Ol boy na training i be de ooo. We go do mission for Poland and Estonia. We be help them build some roads. I swear Estonia fine die.
So I heard. In fact the place is on my bucket list to visit. I hope say dem dey hear english sha.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream by Ashirioluwa: 2:59pm On Feb 06, 2021
Story.............for nollywood
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream by olisaEze(m): 3:04pm On Feb 06, 2021
Charlie Charlie is just playing with her destiny since she’s in jand.

If she were in Nigeria na willie willie for answer her shaparly! grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream by lexy2014: 3:17pm On Feb 06, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I can see that she has made contact with the dark forces thinking that she's communicating with her sister. Poor girl, she doesn't know what she's gotten herself into.

What has she gotten herself into?
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream by Seyzcham91(m): 3:21pm On Feb 06, 2021
confirm!
saheedbadmus:
Dats nice, Anu Lori gba .. na God answer ur prayer no b ur dead sis .. cos we self get dead people for heaven and we don call God, call even our dead people sotey things never change (y, it's because the clock never reach..one thing wey sure be say , when it's ur time, everything works in a miraculous way.. u fit sit dey cry make cockroach dey next to u and u go dey follow an talk like madt man and the next day , key go set for u .. everything na God

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream by Seyzcham91(m): 3:21pm On Feb 06, 2021
grin
FalseProphet1:
I can see that she has made contact with the dark forces thinking that she's communicating with her sister. Poor girl, she doesn't know what she's gotten herself into.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream by Nickymezor(f): 3:24pm On Feb 06, 2021
martyns303:
BS
what is BS?
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream by Blackdisciple(m): 3:29pm On Feb 06, 2021
It's only in SW you will hear Seun Chukwuemeka Danjuma
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream by ayenale1(m): 3:33pm On Feb 06, 2021
This is pure coincidental, hope she will deem it fit to share if the company sack for obtaining the job through spiritual means...
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream by beauty7: 3:34pm On Feb 06, 2021
There is a woman in my village.

She is of the Uwanta family.

That family is notorious for occultism and witchcraft.

Her husband died and was buried in the compound.

Every night after the female servant must have slept,

she would go to the husband's grave and did incantation and the husband would come out.

She would take him to her bedroom.

Both of them would be discussing till it was time for her to sleep.

The husband would then go back to the grave.

One day she thought the servant had slept because she normally use the lantern to check on the servant to see if she had slept before calling out her husband.

That day, the servant lay still on the bed pretending to be asleep.

So she went to beat the gong and do invocation.

To the surprise of the servant, she heard the dead man's voice as he followed her to the bedroom.

She heard them discussing in the bedroom.

She summoned courage and went to check.

She saw the man clearly and went back to lay on her bed.

She could not sleep and waited for the morning.

She fled the house in the morning and told it in the village.

Of course the woman tried to kill her but couldn't.

But how this is possible still remains a mystery.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream by edoairways: 3:35pm On Feb 06, 2021
gypsey:
impossible, when people die, they die! end of!
I saw my primary school teacher in another town though she was dead

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream by banmee(m): 3:45pm On Feb 06, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

So I heard. In fact the place is on my bucket list to visit. I hope say dem dey hear english sha.

It's small but it has that German feel to it. But I wouldn't want to live there though. It took 2 weeks before I saw another black man. Thats scary. Fun fact; Estonia has one of the highest ratio of models per capita in the world. I thought it was a joke during our pre briefing until I saw it for myself. I've never seen so many beautiful women floating around at the same time.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream by Dollanaira: 3:50pm On Feb 06, 2021
ok
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 06, 2021
look at her eyes. Truly, she looks like someone who has seen a ghost.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream by LEXYLOV: 3:55pm On Feb 06, 2021
Nonexistent:
After death comes judgment. Nothing like life after death.
Many people here reasons like children, it's possible for a dead person to visit friends and families within 40 days after death, coz by then their spirit still freely lingering around and seeing people but people can't see them except by spiritual eyes,. After 40 days he/she move to awaiting camp where others are waiting as well for the judgements days. In other cases, there are some that has spiritual favor when on earth, coz of their destiny programs unfulfilled. They would be given other chances to complete their missions, those kind can live far away from those that knows them when they are living and be living again like human with no one knows. It's possible and has happened many times ask your elder. Those kind will always visit their love ones in spirit and help them in some instances, it's very true. Some will even reborn back to earth. It's possible and it. But never forget evil kingdom also doing similar. It depends anyway.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 06, 2021
edoairways:

I saw my primary school teacher in another town though she was dead
Yea! grin did you smoke something that day?
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream by Mofranky(f): 4:08pm On Feb 06, 2021
God u sef dey hear abi
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream by Moutine(m): 4:15pm On Feb 06, 2021
cool
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream by solonubinho(m): 4:15pm On Feb 06, 2021
President99:
So, it's good to have a dead relative to ask for help

When dem dey alive, una bill dem. Now dem don die, una still wan bill them again shuoo...fear God na lool
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream by 400billionman: 4:20pm On Feb 06, 2021
It has happened to me too.

I once saw a late uncle and my dad in the dream when I had difficulty. Things became very easy after the dreams.

They helped me in those dreams.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream by APOSTLECHUMA: 4:35pm On Feb 06, 2021
Only men of God with good knowledge of domonology and those into spiritism wil understand her.God can use departed saints to communicate with his living children and devil can do thesame. When u go to a native doctor to consult the departed, if that native doctor is able to contact the spirit of the departed person and he/she appears in a mirror etc, that departed person didnt make heaven as mediums cant reach departed saints since christ's atonement though they were able to do so in the old testament. When a departed person is contacted by a native doctor, what ever the person said that killed him/her is true. If it was charm buried in a particular spot in the person's compound, if u go to that very spot, u wil dig out the charm. This very power in the very power that most peopl who parade themselves as men of God are using in conducting family/community deliverance prayers and it is devil's power. There's no single example in the bible where Christ or early apostles did such.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:37pm On Feb 06, 2021
GOD MADE IT POSSIBLE,THE DEAD HAS NOOTTHING TO WORRY about

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Her Chest Has Comforted Me; Couple Mark 26th Wedding Anniversary. Photos / Man Marries Dead Woman With N2,000 Bride Price In Bauchi / Woman, Her Husband And Kids Escape Ceiling Fan Accident At Home (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.