Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream (40743 Views)

I Want To Take My Late Sister's Two Children To Orphanage / Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children / Siblings Prank Their 10-Year-Old Sister For Stealing Their Mum's Wine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream by Jaqenhghar: 4:37pm On Feb 06, 2021
banmee:

It's small but it has that German feel to it. But I wouldn't want to live there though. It took 2 weeks before I saw another black man. Thats scary. Fun fact; Estonia has one of the highest ratio of models per capita in the world. I thought it was a joke during our pre briefing until I saw it for myself. I've never seen so many beautiful women floating around at the same time.
LMAO
Don't let madam hear you sha
I'm sure they were looking at you curiously.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream by FrozenBlaze: 4:47pm On Feb 06, 2021
All my dead relatives are just there sipping juice.

They can't even talk sense to my supervisor that is putting me through hell.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream by Josywhyte: 4:53pm On Feb 06, 2021
Time to talk to my late grandma make she give me sure 400 odds make i hit bet9ja
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream by pacespot(m): 5:01pm On Feb 06, 2021
So we now need to summon the spirit of the dead in order to get job in Nigeria, Africans and superstitions no go kill pesin.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream by Ladylawyer(f): 5:22pm On Feb 06, 2021
oluwaseyi0:
African and superstition

On the other side, how do you want your colleagues to be looking at you with this your story now? You are better off shutting your mouth

Imagine me been in same team with someone that was offered job from the realm of the dead, if she is not careful she won't enjoy the office, people will be viewing her as somehow
It is her story and if you are truly a good human being you should either believe her story or see it as a tale by moonlight and not make her uncomfortable in the office. Thank you.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream by oluwaseyi0: 5:59pm On Feb 06, 2021
Ladylawyer:

It is her story and if you are truly a good human being you should either believe her story or see it as a tale by moonlight and not make her uncomfortable in the office. Thank you.

I'll be the one uncomfortable with her, not that I'll make her uncomfortable

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream by edoairways: 6:00pm On Feb 06, 2021
gypsey:
Yea! grin did you smoke something that day?
No I didn't. Until you experience certain things, you wouldn't understand.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream by sheller(m): 6:12pm On Feb 06, 2021
In case she gives you the lottery code please come and share it with niralanders�����
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream by SexytorresE(f): 6:27pm On Feb 06, 2021
It was just a coincidence undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream by paradiseimma(m): 6:40pm On Feb 06, 2021
Lols
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream by banmee(m): 6:51pm On Feb 06, 2021
Jaqenhghar:
LMAO
Don't let madam hear you sha
I'm sure they were looking at you curiously.

She knows. I told her. She mo mi loju like a good yoruba girl. She knows men have eyes. Touching is the no no.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream by overseasnbeyond: 7:19pm On Feb 06, 2021
ebukajay184:
A Nigerian woman, Olabisi Ekwueme has claimed that she communicates with her late sister in dreams, IgbereTV reports.

According to Bisi, she was broke and had ended an abusive relationship when her sister Seun died leaving behind a daughter.

The first time she spoke to Seun in a dream, she asked her for help in securing a good job in order to take care of her niece.

Few days later, she got a call from a consultancy firm, went for an interview and got a job as an Operational Acceptance Tester with Marks and Spencer.

Read her post below:

https://www.facebook.com/756557773/posts/10159168183072774/?app=fbl

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream by gatiano(m): 7:28pm On Feb 06, 2021
You have Countless Ancestors Who got your back 24/7. Now, You are a Spirit whose clothes are Your Soul, and body. Before You came here, You had made your own blueprints, thus no God will change it but Your Ancestors will guide You through. Yes. I affirm and confirm it. You are The God Who make your own way with The Guidance and Assistance of Both Your Biological Ancestors, and most crucially Your Ancestral Ancestors.
President99:
So, it's good to have a dead relative to ask for help
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream by NaijaCover(m): 7:54pm On Feb 06, 2021
Her monthly salary will not pass 100k, But in Blogging Business, you can make as much as 30million naira in a month
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream by Suky01(m): 7:59pm On Feb 06, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I can see that she has made contact with the dark forces thinking that she's communicating with her sister. Poor girl, she doesn't know what she's gotten herself into.

How did you arrive at that conclusion. Do you have any evidence of these dark forces
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 06, 2021
starbuck:
I believe her....

Speaking from Experience
what happened in your own case?
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream by rossukkii: 10:24pm On Feb 06, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I can see that she has made contact with the dark forces thinking that she's communicating with her sister. Poor girl, she doesn't know what she's gotten herself into.

You are talking RUBBISH.

This is how COLONIALISM has messed with your head.

You are no longer an African.

A REAL African KNOWS the 'dead' are very much alive.

White man has taught you that they are all devils.

Only HIS white, blonde ''saviour'' is the one you must acknowledge spiritually and supernaturally.

Everyone else is a ''demon'', including your ancestors.

YOU ARE A SLAVE DISCONNECTED FROM YOUR MOTHER.

AND YOU'RE TOO BRAINWASHED TO REALISE IT.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:14pm On Feb 06, 2021
I dont believe dis bulshit
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream by Unrated900(m): 12:45am On Feb 07, 2021
Olosho’s new strategy to be famous

Seun won’t hear nada
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream by drLammy(m): 11:10am On Feb 07, 2021
How some people still don't know it's possible to communicate with the dead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Her Chest Has Comforted Me; Couple Mark 26th Wedding Anniversary. Photos / Man Marries Dead Woman With N2,000 Bride Price In Bauchi / Woman, Her Husband And Kids Escape Ceiling Fan Accident At Home (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.