Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,197 members, 7,811,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream (40747 Views)

I Want To Take My Late Sister's Two Children To Orphanage / Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children / Siblings Prank Their 10-Year-Old Sister For Stealing Their Mum's Wine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream by Amspecial: 1:16pm On Feb 06, 2021
grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream by Omezif(m): 1:16pm On Feb 06, 2021
That's a nice dream.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 06, 2021
Useless lie. God wey create us say dust we are and to dust we shall return no come know wetin e dey talk? Na heaven God create man put or earth? Your sister is in a dreamless sleep, conscious of nothing my dear. Whether u cry o, laugh o,sheno know . She isn't existing in any form anywhere

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream by ishowdotgmail(m): 1:17pm On Feb 06, 2021
tigomolx:
Sounds like she used her sister
U don watch Nollywood tire
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream by banmee(m): 1:18pm On Feb 06, 2021
Nigerians waste money on education. I mean, what's the point when one goes through the pain of getting it and you still end up thinking like this?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream by Eriokanmi: 1:19pm On Feb 06, 2021
Eyaaah. Those people ( though not all) you married can beat wife gaan. They lack respect for women. They always threaten to take back their bride process sef, over a little altercation But because of the order to swear before marriage, which most of their women enter into, they hardly opt out of the marriage so they dont violate the curse they've placed on themselves while swearing. They say whoever violates it would die...this would make them stay, till they get killed with punches by their husbands . If I were any of their women, nothing would make me swear before I enter into any marriage oo. If you beat me I pack my load and go to my father's house. Life is invaluable and you're not my parents who raised me. Congrats girl

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream by harmony75: 1:20pm On Feb 06, 2021
Woaw great may her soul continue to rest!
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream by Zane2point4(m): 1:20pm On Feb 06, 2021
You ended the *abusive relationships* which is your first job grin

I swear men don suffer.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 06, 2021
AmazingELixir:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Olabisi Ekwueme ...hmm diswan na igbo_afon combination.

I hope her late sister will not ask of her something she can't give....gifts from the spirits are seldom offered without conditions ...that's ofcourse if her sister has anything to do with her job offer.
She will, but at the same time will be able to give it.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream by Olayetan(m): 1:23pm On Feb 06, 2021
That lady/girl is dumb, instead of her to thank God for helping her, she’s thanking a dead soul who’s also looking up to God for judgement...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream by Jaqenhghar: 1:23pm On Feb 06, 2021
Gofuckyourself can this be true?
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream by Jaqenhghar: 1:24pm On Feb 06, 2021
banmee:
Nigerians waste money on education. I mean, what's the point when one goes through the pain of getting it and you still end up thinking like this?
LoL. My oga, longest time. How every
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream by The5DME(m): 1:25pm On Feb 06, 2021
banmee:
cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream by The5DME(m): 1:25pm On Feb 06, 2021
E no go pass secretary or receptionist job.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 06, 2021
Is that so

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream by EmekaBlue(m): 1:30pm On Feb 06, 2021
So to get i Guess a minial job na big achievement

Abeg make my dead grand fathers grant me only 50million naira supply contract biko
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream by HelpYourself(m): 1:30pm On Feb 06, 2021
Jaqenhghar:
Gofuckyourself can this be true?

It is not literally but somehow

It's is normal for Her to see the spirit of a recently departed sibbling whom she loved

And while she fervently prayed her prayer about to be granted coincidentally tallied with her seeing her sisters spirit visiting

But while your loved one who is dead can't grant you favors directly they can intercede where the need is great and the bond of pure love guides your prayers to the foot of the throne of our heavenly father.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream by Jaqenhghar: 1:33pm On Feb 06, 2021
GofuckYourself:

It's is normal for Her to see the spirit of a recently departed sibbling whom she loved

And while she fervently prayed her prayer about to be granted coincidentally tallied with her seeing her sisters spirit visiting

But while your loved one who is dead can't grant you favors directly they can intercede where the need is great and the bond of pure love guides your prayers to the foot of the throne of our heavenly father.
Hmmm. What does it mean whe you see a departed loved one in a dream and the person seems in a hurry and tells you he/she has to leave?
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream by adesegun121(m): 1:33pm On Feb 06, 2021
Congrat
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 06, 2021
Stupid story from a glutton. It's their type that are always shouting spiritual husband up and down.

If you like, quit from the job if for any reason, your supposed dead sister tells you that.

I don't know why an educated person in the tech field will be reasoning like this.

No wonder they give birth to block heads that can invent a simple kpalasa phone.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream by Awoo88: 1:43pm On Feb 06, 2021
i pity you. u dey sign contract wen u no go fit pay. nothing is free my sister. no bi ur sister u see oooo.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream by Dreyton36: 1:43pm On Feb 06, 2021
Congratulations on your new sweet job of yours

But hey make them warn Lai Mohammed sad

Make that man no steal billions con say na for dream atiku bless him aza ooo
Cuz nothing wey that man mouth no fit talk

Person wey go talk something by 10:30, by 10:35 he go deny say no be him talk am

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream by EnvelopeUs(f): 1:44pm On Feb 06, 2021
Misplaced priority. How dare you carry the glory of God and give it to the dead?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream by Disciple001: 1:53pm On Feb 06, 2021
saheedbadmus:
Dats nice, Anu Lori gba .. na God answer ur prayer no b ur dead sis .. cos we self get dead people for heaven and we don call God, call even our dead people sotey things never change (y, it's because the clock never reach..one thing wey sure be say , when it's ur time, everything works in a miraculous way.. u fit sit dey cry make cockroach dey next to u and u go dey follow an talk like madt man and the next day , key go set for u .. everything na God
Fun facts
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream by bjsteve: 1:53pm On Feb 06, 2021
testimony time... my first interview this year also got me a good job after several trial with no tangible success last year.... all praise to God for giving me the confidence to resign from my last job that almost destroy my carrer last year with a very poor payment that can't even give me 2 meal per day after removing my transport fare... 2021 is good for me already.. six figures loading

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream by edoairways: 1:54pm On Feb 06, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I can see that she has made contact with the dark forces thinking that she's communicating with her sister. Poor girl, she doesn't know what she's gotten herself into.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream by HelpYourself(m): 1:55pm On Feb 06, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

Hmmm. What does it mean whe you see a departed loved one in a dream and the person seems in a hurry and tells you he/she has to leave?

They didn't have a good earthly relationship, or rather they hid alot from each other.

I would need to speak to the relative concerned to be able to fully grasp why such a reaction from a departed one

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream by edoairways: 1:57pm On Feb 06, 2021
GofuckYourself:

Is possible for someone to died and reincarnate in another city with the same body
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream by Cutehector(m): 2:03pm On Feb 06, 2021
oluwaseyi0:
African and superstition

On the other side, how do you want your colleagues to be looking at you with this your story now? You are better off shutting your mouth

Imagine me been in same team with someone that was offered job from the realm of the dead, if she is not careful she won't enjoy the office, people will be viewing her as somehow
grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream by Rugaria: 2:03pm On Feb 06, 2021
Our ancestors are the saints you pray to..
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream by letitrainnow(m): 2:04pm On Feb 06, 2021
God just favoured you.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Her Chest Has Comforted Me; Couple Mark 26th Wedding Anniversary. Photos / Man Marries Dead Woman With N2,000 Bride Price In Bauchi / Woman, Her Husband And Kids Escape Ceiling Fan Accident At Home (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.