Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (15014 Views)

Can U Cope With This Big Nyash Neighbor / Na Boyfriend Wey Calm Down Dey Enjoy This Big Nyash PICS / Big Nyash In The Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by adadike(f): 4:31pm On Feb 07, 2021
KidDarkness:

Only you carry both? Jesus is really Lord now and forever. Chai!
the stares are embarrassing abeg.
Re: . by KidDarkness(m): 4:43pm On Feb 07, 2021
adadike:
the stares are embarrassing abeg.
I know. It's not a disadvantage. It's just a distraction for perverted minds. You didn't create yourself. So rock cus you own it. They can look but can't touch. You know, looking and not touching is torture

1 Like

Re: . by munezo(m): 4:47pm On Feb 07, 2021
StacyO:

Do you have big bum bum. grin

No.

Oya step aside. Let them complain their complain in peace.

I am a dude. I like big booty and my girlfriend has it enough for me. I don't look at ladies with small booty twice.

FYI, girls also like it when they see a real good big booty.

I will do a social experiment by asking all my big booty female friends if they are embarrassed by the special attention they get from guys.
Re: . by Nazgul: 4:48pm On Feb 07, 2021
StacyO:

#fact

But,with lots of exercise one can still maintain all those fat grin
Exercise ke, many married women who have given birth are too lazy to take a common bath and you're saying exercise. You want to kill her be that.
Re: . by adadike(f): 4:57pm On Feb 07, 2021
KidDarkness:

I know. It's not a disadvantage. It's just a distraction for perverted minds. You didn't create yourself. So rock cus you own it. They can look but can't touch. You know, looking and not touching is torture
that's encouraging. Thanks dear
Re: . by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 07, 2021
StacyO:

I knew you would come here to mark register.

CEO bee hind association.

And,I equally know you like big nyash.
grin grin

Re: . by Zakarisammy(m): 5:12pm On Feb 07, 2021
Women with big butt give birth to smart n intelligent children
Re: . by Dreyton36: 5:26pm On Feb 07, 2021
Jenny1010:
With big bum , you can control most men. For me I use my natural big bum to draw men to God. grin

Why covering your face Are you that ugly or scary ?
Re: . by MickzyDonald: 5:29pm On Feb 07, 2021
StacyO:

Shey you'll put only the tip?
Okay i dont mind dear, so far you'll all understand
Re: . by maureensylvia(f): 5:55pm On Feb 07, 2021
DICKstractor:
undecided
Big bumbum announces you before you introduce yourself
big boobs too
Re: . by Matrixlord2021: 5:58pm On Feb 07, 2021
Did u pray it should save men from sin?
Because if it is slaying men,then it is a load of hell behind u.
But if u categorically pray that it should save men ,then it is for God's glory.
This I tell young girls and women.beta that big bum saves and turns men to REPENTANCE than lead them to sin!!

quote author=Jenny1010 post=98811073]With big bum , you can control most men. For me I use my natural big bum to draw men to God. grin[/quote]
Re: . by bepositive11: 7:44pm On Feb 07, 2021
humilitypays:
let me be explicit for you.

Sexual pleasure involves satisfaction of the eyes first before the flesh. You can never get pleasure from something that is not visually appealing to you in the first place. And dangling body structure with dangling or well curved and protruding buttocks gives most men sexual satisfaction. That's number one reason.

Now going on the explicit side, a lady with enough dangling flesh on her buttocks seems more pleasurable during sex than one with flat bonny buttocks.

The fleshy buttocks makes her feminine core more sticky and tighter, and the flesh thereof tickles the mans dick while digging or stroking, whereas that of a flat ass lady may even be bonny and wide, making it difficulty for the man to achieve orgasm faster.

A poster also made mention of sound, he has a point too.

Lastly ladies with big buttock get more or better fitting on clothe than those with flat buttocks.

Thanks for the detailed explanation. What's interesting is that it depends on the region. African men generally like women with big bums. But Asian men are intimidated by women with big bums, they prefer women with small/flat bums. Maybe it's because African men generally have bigger d*cks than Asian men, I wonder.
Re: . by placeofallure(f): 9:19pm On Feb 07, 2021
humilitypays:
let me be explicit for you.

Sexual pleasure involves satisfaction of the eyes first before the flesh. You can never get pleasure from something that is not visually appealing to you in the first place. And dangling body structure with dangling or well curved and protruding buttocks gives most men sexual satisfaction. That's number one reason.

Now going on the explicit side, a lady with enough dangling flesh on her buttocks seems more pleasurable during sex than one with flat bonny buttocks.

The fleshy buttocks makes her feminine core more sticky and tighter, and the flesh thereof tickles the mans dick while digging or stroking, whereas that of a flat ass lady may even be bonny and wide, making it difficulty for the man to achieve orgasm faster.

A poster also made mention of sound, he has a point too.

Lastly ladies with big buttock get more or better fitting on clothe than those with flat buttocks.

You've spoken well. But big bumbum can be big trouble for the carriers too. Come and ask some of us, ordinary to clean up after shit can be war cause he dey inside inside. Only people with big bum can relate grin grin

I encourage myself to be strong whenever I pass by a group of men, they MUST comment or look at you like they lost something. Again, only endowed people can relate

It's not all advantageous. Those are the disadvantages.
Re: . by humilitypays(m): 9:34pm On Feb 07, 2021
placeofallure:

You've spoken well. But big bumbum can be big trouble for the carriers too. Come and ask some of us, ordinary to clean up after shit can be war cause he dey inside inside. Only people with big bum can relate grin grin
everything that has advantage must have disadvantage too na lol. But what's important is that the advantages are far more than the disadvantages.

That inside inside weh the orifice go hide makes it a small heaven to the d, it makes it be compacted and tight with hot sensation that send any d to early expulsion. Honestly you don't know what you carry, be thankful, pankere buttocks rarely move guys, guys do them out of management shocked grin grin
Re: . by Nobody: 11:30pm On Feb 07, 2021
munezo:

I am a dude. I like big booty and my girlfriend has it enough for me. I don't look at ladies with small booty twice.

FYI, girls also like it when they see a real good big booty.

I will do a social experiment by asking all my big booty female friends if they are embarrassed by the special attention they get from guys.

Alright then,do that.

I've equally asked mine.
Re: . by Boxer007(m): 11:33pm On Feb 07, 2021
StacyO:

I've had enough trolls on nairaland.

Give me reasons why you like big nyash

..hmm, Yansh.. well me i like to eat cake. I eat the whole thingi inside out.
U dont belif me, ask Nmezor or BKsoul or Amatarasha!
cheesy
Re: . by Jenny1010(f): 11:12am On Feb 08, 2021
Dreyton36:

Why covering your face Are you that ugly or scary ?

I'm both
Re: . by KidDarkness(m): 11:15am On Feb 08, 2021
Jenny1010:

I'm both
Big lie!
Re: . by Dreyton36: 12:25pm On Feb 08, 2021
Jenny1010:

I'm both

It's obvious
Re: . by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 08, 2021
luminouz:

Draw ko...drawer ni.

Liar liar... That's even if you have a big bum bum
How do u know she's lying? What u should ask urself is which god is she drawing the lost men to? Definitely not the Almighty God
Re: . by dederocs(m): 12:43pm On Feb 08, 2021
A healthy nyansh shows intelligence level, and fullness of life.
Re: . by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 08, 2021
BassReeves:
I love women nyash die and the way you'll know is that I see nyash first before bweast. I love gently rhythmic and lilting nyash. There is something about nyash, that makes it enthralling, delightful and greatly to the liking of someone like me.

I always smile and say to myself that, God has a 'wicked' sense of humour, concerning, how He made nyash, that really is shithouse, to be so desirable, have such physical attraction, have this magnetic sexual arousing, seductive influence and evoking pleasant interest about it. What the eyes talks and leaves unsaid, the nyash takes over from what's left unsaid and completes the talk.

Not necessarily in any order of prominence, my advantages of nyash are:
1. Nyash cheeks are loyal, not matter how śhit tries to separate them, they always stick together, united.
2. Its fun to grab, squeeze and rub my madam's nyash cheeks. Every nyash deserves a good rub and do loving to.
3. Use my madam's nyash cheeks as pillow
4. Push my boner against my madam's nyash cheeks to send her signals
5. According to statistics, 95% of men are attracted to nyash
6. It is therapeutically good to stare at, even if its a weapon of nyash distraction or weapon of mass destruction.
7. No one sang a hit song about flat nyash
8. Without nyash, twerking doesnt work well.
9. When big, don't have to twerk hard, as voluptuous enough to effortlessly booty poppin' twerk and give treat with.
10. Lastly nothing beats big nyash booty that goes with beauty and brains

Lol.. u deserve a 6 pack of wtv beer u drink ASAP.. Bad nigga grin

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 08, 2021
munezo:

I don't agree with you. The ladies with big butt can't complain. Most ladies want to court guys attention anytime they go out. They always dress to be attractive enough to get more than a handful of Toasters on a daily.
No mind her she has a big fat ass n she's just fooling around catching cruise with u guys

1 Like

Re: . by Amatarasha(f): 12:56pm On Feb 08, 2021
Boxer007:

..hmm, Yansh.. well me i like to eat cake. I eat the whole thingi inside out.
U dont belif me, ask Nmezor or BKsoul or Amatarasha!
cheesy
...I will soon slew ur dick
Re: . by munezo(m): 3:38pm On Feb 08, 2021
dairykidd:

No mind her she has a big fat ass n she's just fooling around catching cruise with u guys

Thank you smiley
Re: . by Boxer007(m): 3:51pm On Feb 08, 2021
Amatarasha:
...I will soon slew ur dick

kaiiiii..that yansh is tearrrin me up....I wannna eat that CaKE!!! (real talk) smiley

(in kizz Daniels voice)
Ok ...come to ma bedrooooooom.....casssava dey for u...are u ok..are u ok!!

..i want to use my KONDO to scatter yor brain..forgive me!! (in Kizzz Daniels voice) cheesy
Re: . by Babara1994(m): 4:19pm On Feb 08, 2021
StacyO:

I don't think it is good.

It is quite embarrassing.
The ladies don't like the attention? You must be kidding. Let me ask you: why do you find tall and hadsome guys attractive?

Don't ask me how I got to know cause, I just know oo.

The ladies that have big butt came to complain to me,so I know what they're passing through.
Re: . by Babara1994(m): 4:19pm On Feb 08, 2021
StacyO:

I don't think it is good.

It is quite embarrassing.

Don't ask me how I got to know cause, I just know oo.

The ladies that have big butt came to complain to me,so I know what they're passing through.
The ladies don't like the attention? You must be kidding. Let me ask you: why do you find tall and handsome guys attractive?
Re: . by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 08, 2021
Babara1994:

The ladies don't like the attention? You must be kidding. Let me ask you: why do you find tall and handsome guys attractive?

You're not a lady.

Tall and dark muscular guys are cute but,ladies don't go about staring and saying shitty comments when they see one.
Re: . by Babara1994(m): 5:34pm On Feb 08, 2021
StacyO:

You're not a lady.

Tall and dark muscular guys are cute but,ladies don't go about staring and saying shitty comments when they see one.

I'm a lady. And yes, we ladies make shitty comments in our hearts especially when we see a tall, lightskinned, fullbearded handsome man.
Re: . by Liposure: 5:38pm On Feb 08, 2021
I love big booty because it gives me joy. I will never forget the day i smothered yemisi's derriere.
Re: . by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 08, 2021
Babara1994:

I'm a lady. And yes, we ladies make shitty comments in our hearts especially when we see a tall, lightskinned, fullbearded handsome man.
"in our hearts"

You're a lady. grin

E choke

Lady kor

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What's Your New Year Resolution With Respect To Love Relationship? / The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money / Can A Stingy Man Change?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.