Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,335 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl (58863 Views)

(update) My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me / My Wife's Friend Tried To Seduce Me But The Whole Thing Is Ruining My Marriage. / How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by cybriz82(m): 7:08pm On Feb 07, 2021
Offorken:

My last reply for you

U claimed she made advances towards u, you didn't report to me, u know she was cheating on me, you kept cool... Do I take u back to memory lane where I caught you rocking my ex gf in school and u claimed u were under influence of alcohol, I forgave u but never forgot, u disgusted me now.... Why don't u name all the friends nah, bastard lier, u have been exposed.. Now that I have leave the girl for u, goan marry her nah, as for all those stupid screenshots WhatsApp chats you sent to, they're all trash, you will hear from me soon

Baba na wa for u too sef oooo. Y u go dey tempt humans being with vein n blood with woman.haba, when u know say anything can happen.duh not all guys are like that but iz too risky bro.i expect u to see this coming that whatever happen between d 2 of them is ur fault.u suppose know say sex get spirit wet dey control people wey no fit hold body.

2 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:09pm On Feb 07, 2021
ruggedboy01:
Chumaz aka Chima

Offorken aka Kennedy

Enough of this nonsense already, I made a mistake calling your attention to this thread Ken, I was thinking this will help, at lest you hear Chima's own side of the story but seems is escalating the grudges you both have for each other, as for you chima it was so wrong of you bringing this here, because no good advise will ever come out from here and you know it, now see how they are cheering you guys to kill each other. Most of them writing trash don't know how all this started. Stop writing here and reply your chats you both on WhatsApp...... Wtf is this bikonu angry
Please try and settle these two before they kill each other.

2 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by Collins4u1(m): 7:09pm On Feb 07, 2021
Na you Bleep up.... You can't report to your bestie... Because you don't want to loose neither of the two...
Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by successtutor(m): 7:10pm On Feb 07, 2021
Na village ppl setup be this oo. Irrespective, you no suppose chop your friend bea. Even my good female friend that already belong to another person tried and I no nack am. E get why.
Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by Bola146(f): 7:11pm On Feb 07, 2021
Winneygirl:

You can do better than this foul language.
If guys use such terms, we females feel offended. For a lady to call another lady 'public toilet', 'useless goat' etc.
That reflects poorly on you too.

Maybe you are the lady here, same same, asewo kobokobo grin grin, why would I be offended when I'm not a public toilet? A lady having sex with two best friends? Oloriburuku ma ni lady yen oooo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed She smells lipsrsealed lipsrsealed there are million of decent ladies out there who will never take nonsense nor double date! Why deceiving yourself? Why not call a spade a spade undecided Na your type dey spoil female image embarassed sad Repent before it's too late! HIV and STDs are real! Kindly pity your parents undecided

7 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by cybriz82(m): 7:14pm On Feb 07, 2021
Avast:
2 lives about going down cos of toto

D best they can do is give us date m time to gather at onikan stadium..make two if them fight one on one..make we see who go win.
Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:15pm On Feb 07, 2021
Nemesis0147:
shutup and think like a guy man!!
You better move on with your life,you don kill your supposed fiancé for sending nudes to your best friend’s phone?
Do you know how many guys she might have been sleeping with before all theses came up?
I know your type,,maybe your guy is doing better than you are and you think he is intimidating you by snatching away your girlfriends...You want to kill a fellow man because of a woman..no be say na your wife sef!!
The thing just tire me o. How the babe take sweet reach abeg make I know why them want kill each other for ontop woman matter. Ordinary woman o.. and she might be bleeping another man right now as I type.
This life sef
Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by Akanoaaa(m): 7:15pm On Feb 07, 2021
Your only best bet now is your conversations with the girl and the nudes she sent to you but if you don't have that, nobody will ever believe you. You Bleep up sha.
Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by Avast(m): 7:29pm On Feb 07, 2021
cybriz82:

D best they can do is give us date m time to gather at onikan stadium..make two if them fight one on one..make we see who go win.

I swear

Anyone that kills the other, we hand him over to police and we commot dey go home.

Abi.

The last time
Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by Seyzcham91(m): 7:30pm On Feb 07, 2021
i've always said it, Vagina People are devilish since they were the only ones that met Satan face to face to Collect Apple, that on the girl side

On the guy side too, according to your story you tried all you could to avoid temptation but still fell for it, i don't blame you for that cuz vagina people are so wicked and deceitful, they always get and have their way no matter what
chumaZ:
Nairalanders I need your advise, please pardon my grammar and my typographical errors as I am under pressure, I will try and make this story short in order not to bore you guys

I finished school 2016 and went for NYSC on Abuja 2017. Unfortunately for me, I ran into my best friend supposed fiancée since I know her too well, we bonded till one day she asked to know where I stay in Abuja, but because I was staying with my aunty, I couldn't take her to my place....

One Friday morning I got a call from my bestie that his girl is down, that I should take her to hospital, I left whatever I was doing and rushed down to Apo resettlement. When I got there her fiancée was in good condition to my greatest surprise, she begged me not to let my friend know, that she needed attention and all that. She didn't know it will got to this extent, and I agreed with her and bid her a goodbye but she wouldn't let me go until I kiss her.... I swear I had no option if that would make her free me because she was creating a lot of drama already. I kept cool and avoided this girl till I left abuja after NYSC and never mentioned anything that happened between her and I to my friend.

Fast forward to October 2020, my friend called me that her fiancée has an event to attend in Yaba Lagos for a week and want me to accommodate her since I stay in two bedroom apparent alone, I refused and suggested it was better he get a hotel room for her, my friend said the girl have not been to Lagos that it would be better she stays with someone who's familiar with Lagos. I contacted a female friend I know to see if she can stay with her, but my friend's fiancée' complained the place will be far from where the event would be taking place, my best friend was now seeing me as wicked person and I don't wanna help his girl. I had no option than to allow her to come stay with me, I made sure I invited my sister to stay with me for the one week, to avoid temptation. But my sister couldn't stay for a week because of some personal issues, that's how I was left with my best friend fiancée, I don't wanna talk about what I pass through staying with her alone but I ended up having sex with her which I regretted bitterly, when she left Lagos back to anambra I pleaded with her not to chat me nor call me, but she wouldn't listen. She's always chatty and sending me nude which I finally blocked her.

A week ago, my bestie called me that he was in Lagos and would want us to meet, I was reluctant, because I can't stand him after what happened between me and his fiancée, when I got to the bar (venue) the face I saw around his table were kinda strange aside one of our old friend who was with them. Uncle no even allow me finish greeting before I know it a broken bottle have landed on my hand, his target was my face but thank God I defended on time, that's how my blood spilled everywhere and his friends tried to calm him down while other ones was giving me general beating like a common criminal. Thank God police arrived on time, I might have been a dead man today over a girl I never wanted to help.

Please I need help on how to go about this and clear myself from whatever this girl told my bestie, from the little I heard, she claimed I raped her during her stayed with me. Although I have got a lawyer now who is handling this issue but I still wanna clear myself before my friends, none of them believes me maybe because of my lifestyle back in school. Even my family are aware of this ugly issue and are calling me bumper to bumper, because me and my bestie are from the same village and we are like family friends. I don't know how to clear my name. Please help me. I am depressed already, I can't believe my OG tried killing me.
Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by Seyzcham91(m): 7:33pm On Feb 07, 2021
i've always said it, Vagina People are devilish since they were the only ones that met Satan face to face to Collect Apple, that on the girl side

On the guy side too, according to your story you tried all you could to avoid temptation but still fell for it, i don't blame you for that cuz vagina people are so wicked and deceitful, they always get and have their way no matter what

and that girl shouldn't be called fiancee as she's a public toilet as most vagina people are, Most vagina people these days ain't worth shit anymore,

as to the guy(boyfriend) part, him no get sense, fighting over public toilet, i wonder how some mumu guys just love girls to the extent if doing some mumu things cause of the stupid love. idiot fella undecided
chumaZ:
Nairalanders I need your advise, please pardon my grammar and my typographical errors as I am under pressure, I will try and make this story short in order not to bore you guys

I finished school 2016 and went for NYSC on Abuja 2017. Unfortunately for me, I ran into my best friend supposed fiancée since I know her too well, we bonded till one day she asked to know where I stay in Abuja, but because I was staying with my aunty, I couldn't take her to my place....

One Friday morning I got a call from my bestie that his girl is down, that I should take her to hospital, I left whatever I was doing and rushed down to Apo resettlement. When I got there her fiancée was in good condition to my greatest surprise, she begged me not to let my friend know, that she needed attention and all that. She didn't know it will got to this extent, and I agreed with her and bid her a goodbye but she wouldn't let me go until I kiss her.... I swear I had no option if that would make her free me because she was creating a lot of drama already. I kept cool and avoided this girl till I left abuja after NYSC and never mentioned anything that happened between her and I to my friend.

Fast forward to October 2020, my friend called me that her fiancée has an event to attend in Yaba Lagos for a week and want me to accommodate her since I stay in two bedroom apparent alone, I refused and suggested it was better he get a hotel room for her, my friend said the girl have not been to Lagos that it would be better she stays with someone who's familiar with Lagos. I contacted a female friend I know to see if she can stay with her, but my friend's fiancée' complained the place will be far from where the event would be taking place, my best friend was now seeing me as wicked person and I don't wanna help his girl. I had no option than to allow her to come stay with me, I made sure I invited my sister to stay with me for the one week, to avoid temptation. But my sister couldn't stay for a week because of some personal issues, that's how I was left with my best friend fiancée, I don't wanna talk about what I pass through staying with her alone but I ended up having sex with her which I regretted bitterly, when she left Lagos back to anambra I pleaded with her not to chat me nor call me, but she wouldn't listen. She's always chatty and sending me nude which I finally blocked her.

A week ago, my bestie called me that he was in Lagos and would want us to meet, I was reluctant, because I can't stand him after what happened between me and his fiancée, when I got to the bar (venue) the face I saw around his table were kinda strange aside one of our old friend who was with them. Uncle no even allow me finish greeting before I know it a broken bottle have landed on my hand, his target was my face but thank God I defended on time, that's how my blood spilled everywhere and his friends tried to calm him down while other ones was giving me general beating like a common criminal. Thank God police arrived on time, I might have been a dead man today over a girl I never wanted to help.

Please I need help on how to go about this and clear myself from whatever this girl told my bestie, from the little I heard, she claimed I raped her during her stayed with me. Although I have got a lawyer now who is handling this issue but I still wanna clear myself before my friends, none of them believes me maybe because of my lifestyle back in school. Even my family are aware of this ugly issue and are calling me bumper to bumper, because me and my bestie are from the same village and we are like family friends. I don't know how to clear my name. Please help me. I am depressed already, I can't believe my OG tried killing me.
Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:40pm On Feb 07, 2021
[quote author=cybriz82 post=98841653]

D best they can do is give us date m time to gather at onikan stadium..make two if them fight one on one..make we see who go win.[/quoteAnd the winner will.take the LovePeddler grin grin
Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 07, 2021
West2019:
animal try it wit Edo man you find yourself in hell fire badstrd idoit .we know your type .I believe you can sex your step mother the way you type this rubbish . idoit
I know it must either be from Edo or Delta cultism zone, lawless state, Bloody low-life cultists even your governor nah cultist.
Go try am outside for another lawful state
If police firing squad no waste you i wan know why.
For your burial dem go talk say nah toto kill you.

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 07, 2021
slimjohn2k5:
Maybe she got pregnant and had to lie about the rape
But u Bleep up sha, if your no is no u won't be looking for our advise.
One thing that keeps me going is I am never close or friendly with brothers or friends girlfriend. E not dey reach gist at all.

Well as it Don happen now u don't have evidence to refute the fact that she lied about the rape. But asking your sister to come around is a little defence because she did not stay all through, also if you have chat evidence it will help.

God help u, next time keep your penis u not go die, worst-case carry one babe to act as your girl for period she will be around. U were no serious about not wanting to touch her, the thing hungry u n u not get control
My thought though
Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by Orlaoluwayimika(m): 7:57pm On Feb 07, 2021
Mr Offorken

I honestly pity you because I bliv u don't know the gravity of what u re doing.
U re currently angry and u re allowing Ur emotions control u.

I think u need to pay a visit to police station or maximum prison to see the oda side of life.
U ve made threat and an attempt to someone's life because of a woman wch isn't the sad part.

Let me tell u d implication of what u re doing if u don't know.
Anoda enemy of ur friend can take adv of dis to strike Ur friend and bliv me u will b d prime suspect if such happens God forbid.

Many of dose cheering u up here won't b dre with u wen doing d time and trust me if he hd died on ur 1st attempt many people cheering u up now wld castigate and mock u for killing someone because of a gf.

Be wise man.
In d nxt 5 yrs if u still haven't reconciled with him trust me any scratch on him or his family member, u r wld still be d prime suspect.

I repeat be wise

20 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by Winneygirl(f): 8:19pm On Feb 07, 2021
Bola146:

Maybe you are the lady here, same same, asewo kobokobo grin grin, why would I be offended when I'm not a public toilet? A lady having sex with two best friends? Oloriburuku ma ni lady yen oooo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed She smells lipsrsealed lipsrsealed there are million of decent ladies out there who will never take nonsense nor double date! Why deceiving yourself? Why not call a spade a spade undecided Na your type dey spoil female image embarassed sad Repent before it's too late! HIV and STDs are real! Kindly pity your parents undecided

....and you are the decent lady? undecided
Sorry about your problems in life.

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by papalsayer(m): 8:45pm On Feb 07, 2021
My opinion on this matter...

Chima you messed up big time. If Kennedy doesn't give a 4q about you he wouldn't be this pained, you should have informed him that his babe was a hoe since the Abuja scenario. As for Kennedy just take it as you dodging two bullets at a time. 1. Not making a hoe your wife and 2. Getting rid of a rat.
You should be the winner in all that happened. Look at the whole thing from a positive angle. It happened in your favor.

6 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by SenecaTheYonger: 8:46pm On Feb 07, 2021
elipheleh:

Exodus 20:17

E get why God say this. This is the basis for peace and Human Relationships. Nothing spiritual, just for our own benefit

For real. 90% of Nigerians problem can be solved with common sense and nothing even spiritual about it.

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by KennedyOkpara(m): 8:47pm On Feb 07, 2021
Kennedy my name sake. Take it easy.

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by Bola146(f): 8:47pm On Feb 07, 2021
Winneygirl:

....and you are the decent lady? undecided
Sorry about your problems in life.

Kindly go for deliverance grin Don't fall victim of Yahoo guys Kikikikikikikiki cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by Conceptprince: 8:48pm On Feb 07, 2021
This guy has Bleep up big time already, you broke the bro code and l think l had intention of sleeping with this girl cos nothing would have make you compromise. You can poison this your so called bestie if opportunity present itself.You are a wicked and a very bad ass nigga

2 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by galantjoe(m): 8:51pm On Feb 07, 2021
You can clear your head with chat and nude pictures she sent to u. A rape victim cannot chat u up and be sending nude pictures to the predators
Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by ngwababe(f): 8:57pm On Feb 07, 2021
Bola146:
cry But you slept with her or you raped her You didn't think of that before you accommodated her alone in the house, who does that? Who be the mumu lady self Your friend want to kill you because of public toilet lipsrsealed lipsrsealed All of you are lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed I just pity the useless goat sleeping with two friends, haba! Wonders shall never cease undecided It's a matter of time, your friend will soon come down if she never used juju on him. Go far away from your friend's area for now.

Make una dey calm down to advice person, haba!

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by EUEA: 9:06pm On Feb 07, 2021
pray about it u can actually hve a prove lik d nude she sents to u and d messages she sent's u, asfar are u did not delete dem all dat can also help.or u play a joke on her and abiding by her rules den u record d consesvation between u two then u got ur prove.b smart ok to get ur prove
Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by Bola146(f): 9:13pm On Feb 07, 2021
ngwababe:

Make una dey calm down to advice person, haba!

You must be the lady undecided

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by ngwababe(f): 9:14pm On Feb 07, 2021
chumaZ:

The deed has been done and since na girl matter, it's either you arrest her with Rapid Response Squad to give her the beating of her life for her to confess, or you ask your friend for forgiveness. Gist him all that happened, and settle the issue amicably.

However free the matter for like 2years(by that time, she go don calm down), then call the girl to find out her reasons for such action. Remember to record it when you do, then tell your friend what you passed true.

This kind issue, the truth dey always come out. Calm down bro, it might take years but you'll be vindicated surely.

Our matter no be here, some girls are devilish.

2 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 07, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
At least have never manipulated a guy before. And why should anyone allow herself of himself be manipulated into doing what they don't want to do?
Only people without a will and self decipline get manipulated. If you don't have a will, you can't do anything on your own. You will keep blaming other people for your mistakes cos you will never accept responsibility for what someone manipulated you into doing. We always look for people to blame when we Bleep and it makes us feel better. A theif will blame hunger, a murderer will blame the devil, a kidnappers will blame government and even a Rapists who raped and killed will blame the lady for being a lady.
men are weaker emotionally. all it takes is s woman who know games and she will forever have him in her palm.
Only those of us who have decided never to trust anyone are safe from women.

To avoid women manipulation, you must believe everything and not believe anything.

2 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 07, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
You have seen it now. Men also cry grin cheesy

My sister! It’s sweeting me eh!
Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 07, 2021
By killing him?
Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by jaxxy(m): 9:31pm On Feb 07, 2021
Offorken:

Hahaha, u claimed she seduce u, u never mention to me till u were exposed and now u want a meeting, bastard soul what u sow is what u go reap. Upload whatever u want, I don make up my mind on how 2 handle did issue. It was a privilege being ur friend abi Time shall tell

Ruggedboy01

No matter what real niggahs don't fight over a bitch/gal. Let the hate and misunderstanding go!

It's never worth it trust me. The gal in question isn't even worth it. Ur guy Bleep up yes bt more importantly the gal who came after him not him after her was also exposed. Who knows who else she cheats with.

ChumaZ nextime expose the hoe instead of packaging it for ur og to marry. He doesn't deserve that. U owe him an apology and may he truely forgive u. He is ur frnd, u shud protect his intrest in this case from a fake fiancee.

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:36pm On Feb 07, 2021
nenyewrites:

My sister! It’s sweeting me eh!
E dey sweet me too small small. My own be say make them no kill themselves for nothing.
They come here to bash girls for something they are not better in. Na women own men dey see pass. See them fighting disgracing manhood in public because of woman o. And na still them go say women are useless grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by Slimdan360: 9:38pm On Feb 07, 2021
Offorken:

Shabi u de see, him wan drag u join de matter, nwanne this guy needs to be dealt with, I don't know why you're shielding him, he run come nairaland to gain sympathy, it can't work... U'll not see peace
Like seriously, Kennedy or whatever ur name is,am really sorry to say this but u don't have sense at all,u want to kill a friend because of a girl,even if na even ur wife self e no still make sense not to talk of fiancee,na wa for u o,even brothers and sisters dey Bleep if them stay the same house na come ur male friend u come tell ur fiancee make she stay with,u talked of an instance where this said friend rocked ur ex still yet u sent ur fiancee to stay with him,were u trying to find a reason to kill him or what? Even if what ur fiancee said about the rape were to be true,what happened to reporting to the police and following up the case legally,in conclusion,I don't think u are educated, rather I see a street tout that has turned out to become a bitter thug,try to wisen up bro and get a life, violence won't take u anywhere

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

This Nigerian Lady Is Auctioning Her Virginity For N600,000 / Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice / Somkele Iyamah's Boobs-Baring Dress To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.