Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,397 members, 7,819,414 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl (58933 Views)

(update) My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me / My Wife's Friend Tried To Seduce Me But The Whole Thing Is Ruining My Marriage. / How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by gigante: 5:30pm On Feb 08, 2021
Offorken:

Shabi u de see, him wan drag u join de matter, nwanne this guy needs to be dealt with, I don't know why you're shielding him, he run come nairaland to gain sympathy, it can't work... U'll not see peace

Bro just rest. Rest now ahh!! You are not commando or terminator. No one has the monopoly of voilence. You've repeatedly threatened this guy on a public forum. There's enough evidence to charge you for anything. Just rest and heed to advices and warnings. Use your head for christ sake.
Yes you are hurt, which is understandable, but allow this thing slide and go your way. This won't end well if you go the route you want. You will not enjoy it las las. Just move on with your life and forget both of them, you mustn't necessarily forgive them.

8 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by azammi(m): 5:31pm On Feb 08, 2021
Offorken:

Shabi u de see, him wan drag u join de matter, nwanne this guy needs to be dealt with, I don't know why you're shielding him, he run come nairaland to gain sympathy, it can't work... U'll not see peace
so na like this d pussy sweet , e fit make u kill . Abeg I need that pussy too na dick de scratch me

5 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by openmine(m): 12:19am On Feb 09, 2021
gigante:

Bro just rest. Rest now ahh!! You are not commando or terminator. No one has the monopoly of voilence. You've repeatedly threatened this guy on a public forum. There's enough evidence to charge you for anything. Just rest and heed to advices and warnings. Use your head for christ sake.
Yes you are hurt, which is understandable, but allow this thing slide and go your way. This won't end well if you go the route you want. You will not enjoy it las las. Just move on with your life and forget both of them, you mustn't necessarily forgive them.
True!
Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by Dminister(m): 3:26am On Feb 09, 2021
Osedagal:

Not always true... All these ppl making baseless assertations, I pray you don't get this kind of temptation... If woman mean you she must get you, except you get truckload of Holy spirit.. Yeah I said that

I have seen more than you could ever imagine. Some even went the extreme just to get me and it all failed.
Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by DarkCaesar(m): 4:50am On Feb 09, 2021
Sseeluvu:
Honestly guy...I blv u bcuz e don happen to me, but my guy was smart and indeed a true friend who swore a f*cking pussy won't come btw us, even after friends and d girl's cousin try pushing him,,, though d girl confides in me that she and that my guy were just casual friend of which my guy affirms, but says he thought she would have understand and love him back, bro's d rest na story bcuz I'm married, she's married and that my guy dei turkey now, planning to wed by Easter....
you are mad and have no shame typing this rubbish....if people are made to pay for their sins gravely then shit like this would reduced. Because your friend let it slide that’s why you had the chance to post this. Evil will creep up to you when you least expect it and people will weep with you when the time comes for you to reap your past misdeeds

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by DarkCaesar(m): 4:57am On Feb 09, 2021
runtime:

I know it must either be from Edo or Delta cultism zone, lawless state, Bloody low-life cultists even your governor nah cultist.
Go try am outside for another lawful state
If police firing squad no waste you i wan know why.
For your burial dem go talk say nah toto kill you.
do you want to be unfortunate in this life, must you post if you’ve got nothing in that empty skull of yours, see one day monkey go market e no go return home. I can only blame the friend for not marking his face with the bottle he broke on his head or wet his face with acid, by now he’d be going around with the scar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by Gaddafih001(m): 5:03am On Feb 09, 2021
Offorken:

Hahaha, u claimed she seduce u, u never mention to me till u were exposed and now u want a meeting, bastard soul what u sow is what u go reap. Upload whatever u want, I don make up my mind on how 2 handle did issue. It was a privilege being ur friend abi Time shall tell

Ruggedboy01
Mumu..
You won’t rest until you see wetin you dey look for.
Na then your eyes go clear and the girl continues her fucken spree...
Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by janetakan(f): 5:15am On Feb 09, 2021
Good for you.

I hope he catches you and deals with you since you have no control.
Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by SeunDobo(m): 7:25am On Feb 09, 2021
chumaZ:
Nairalanders I need your advise, please pardon my grammar and my typographical errors as I am under pressure, I will try and make this story short in order not to bore you guys

I finished school 2016 and went for NYSC on Abuja 2017. Unfortunately for me, I ran into my best friend supposed fiancée since I know her too well, we bonded till one day she asked to know where I stay in Abuja, but because I was staying with my aunty, I couldn't take her to my place....

One Friday morning I got a call from my bestie that his girl is down, that I should take her to hospital, I left whatever I was doing and rushed down to Apo resettlement. When I got there her fiancée was in good condition to my greatest surprise, she begged me not to let my friend know, that she needed attention and all that. She didn't know it will got to this extent, and I agreed with her and bid her a goodbye but she wouldn't let me go until I kiss her.... I swear I had no option if that would make her free me because she was creating a lot of drama already. I kept cool and avoided this girl till I left abuja after NYSC and never mentioned anything that happened between her and I to my friend.

Fast forward to October 2020, my friend called me that her fiancée has an event to attend in Yaba Lagos for a week and want me to accommodate her since I stay in two bedroom apparent alone, I refused and suggested it was better he get a hotel room for her, my friend said the girl have not been to Lagos that it would be better she stays with someone who's familiar with Lagos. I contacted a female friend I know to see if she can stay with her, but my friend's fiancée' complained the place will be far from where the event would be taking place, my best friend was now seeing me as wicked person and I don't wanna help his girl. I had no option than to allow her to come stay with me, I made sure I invited my sister to stay with me for the one week, to avoid temptation. But my sister couldn't stay for a week because of some personal issues, that's how I was left with my best friend fiancée, I don't wanna talk about what I pass through staying with her alone but I ended up having sex with her which I regretted bitterly, when she left Lagos back to anambra I pleaded with her not to chat me nor call me, but she wouldn't listen. She's always chatty and sending me nude which I finally blocked her.

A week ago, my bestie called me that he was in Lagos and would want us to meet, I was reluctant, because I can't stand him after what happened between me and his fiancée, when I got to the bar (venue) the face I saw around his table were kinda strange aside one of our old friend who was with them. Uncle no even allow me finish greeting before I know it a broken bottle have landed on my hand, his target was my face but thank God I defended on time, that's how my blood spilled everywhere and his friends tried to calm him down while other ones was giving me general beating like a common criminal. Thank God police arrived on time, I might have been a dead man today over a girl I never wanted to help.

Please I need help on how to go about this and clear myself from whatever this girl told my bestie, from the little I heard, she claimed I raped her during her stayed with me. Although I have got a lawyer now who is handling this issue but I still wanna clear myself before my friends, none of them believes me maybe because of my lifestyle back in school. Even my family are aware of this ugly issue and are calling me bumper to bumper, because me and my bestie are from the same village and we are like family friends. I don't know how to clear my name. Please help me. I am depressed already, I can't believe my OG tried killing me.

You are weak man they supposed they have killed you sef ... How you go allow your friend fiance come stay with you despite you know she have been disturbing you before ... Forget about what your friend think about you or other people learn how to be yourself and be a hard guy ...You need to be punished for your mumu behavior thank God dey no kill you ... but next time wise up ... No friend for anyway ..Bleep friend and Bleep Nigeria unless girl
Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by Chris525: 9:58am On Feb 09, 2021
This is a touching story.

Offorken

I understand how you feel but you must get off that emotional BS. You have to stop now before its too late. You have already done something stupid by attacking your friend and using a broken bottle on him but thats where it has to end. Stop for your own good not for anyone or even your friend, you must stop for yourself. Stop because this might destroy you. No woman worth fighting for would put you in a position where you have to fight. You should be counting your blessings. Your friend may have broken your trust and you may have lost the love of your life with whom you have invested a lot of resources and had high expectations of but you haven’t lost anything you can not get back.

You must let go and set yourself free. Your friend wants badly to make peace with you, please give peace a chance. He messed up; he has no excuse, NONE but that doesn’t make you God. He’s only here hassling with you because you have threatened him. Please forgive him. You may choose not to get back to the friend you once were but please give peace a chance. Years from now you’ll look back and ask yourself, why was I so angry?

ChumaZ

You should bury your head in shame. You have tainted your name & hurt one of the few people outside your family who genuinely care about you. I know you didn't rape her but you always had eyes for the girl. You had enough time to knock the crush off but you couldn't let it go. You made a grave mistake. Reach out to Ken, don't make up excuses. The burden is on you to build the friendship back if you really care about him. He’s heartbroken. He has probably cried severally about this. He is hurt, more so because it is from you whom he trusted. You must reach out to him genuinely and I’m sure he’ll listen. All the best.

4 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by openmine(m): 11:12am On Feb 09, 2021
janetakan:
Good for you.

I hope he catches you and deals with you since you have no control.
After catching and dealing with him which might ultimately lead to the death of one or even both of them,what then happens?

“Before You Embark On A Journey Of Revenge, Dig Two Graves” — Confucius

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by Prodigee: 11:29am On Feb 09, 2021
Both chumaZ and Offorken, two of you are funny. Kids that refused to grow up. So na on top vagina person matter una wan kill each other. You two should have realised now that typical vagina people are deceptive, confused and shameless beings. They are not worth the stress and headache.
When dealing with them, just prepare for the worst but still hope for the best.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by Nemesis0147(m): 7:47pm On Feb 09, 2021
Prodigee:
Both chumaZ and Offorken, two of you are funny. Kids that refused to grow up. So na on top vagina person matter una wan kill each other. You two should have realised now that typical vagina people are deceptive, confused and shameless beings. They are not worth the stress and headache.
When dealing with them, just prepare for the worst, but still hope for the best.
lol
I swear,especially that Offorken

3 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by azammi(m): 8:29pm On Feb 09, 2021
Prodigee:
When dealing with them, just prepare for the worst, but still hope for the best.
I’ve been waiting for a real nigga like you , dem both be idiots

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by Boxer007(m): 1:22pm On Feb 11, 2021
patjane:
You've always wanted to sleep with this girl., You fit sleep with your brother wife angry.. nawa oo

hello are u free on saturday? smiley
Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by AlphaSoul: 5:31pm On Feb 14, 2021
nexttag:
Let me laugh first before anything grin grin grin

First

If what u said is true
Then you are a fool and also wise
You chop ur friends babe and u no tell him say he wan marry ashawo bro u no dey smart

The girls was the person that set u up because she thought u blocking her will blow her bubble so she acted faster and smarter than you

Secondly
God will punish you for chopping that girl like mad dog

Deceiving her with ur small car , I doubt if this Girl is not from nnewi or closer village

Solution

Bro this is why u hustle for money get contact of a well respected person in ur village buy him expensive gift and pay him a visit tell him ur story and watch how this case will be gone

I mean person with money and respected in ur community

Until then fear pussy it is better to be caught self raping ur self aka shampoo,vaseline crew than be accused by a woman of a rape na only God go save u here if care is not taking and also avoid village for 2years coz of ur life ur friend might be planning other things
Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by AlphaSoul: 5:34pm On Feb 14, 2021
bugatti02:
Big issue already... You can't explain things to your OG right now... Because you broke the bro code already....... Unblock the girl in question. Chat her up and ensure your conversation are straight and honest about happenings when she came visiting/stayed at your home.... This will serve as your defence and maybe evidence as the case unfolds...nothing you can do right now.... Get GBwhatsapp activate message invoke... So she can't chat and delete her conversation... I hope you clear yourself finally.... Be security conscious now.... Hope you understand.... If you lusgard.... Sorry...
Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by AlphaSoul: 5:58pm On Feb 14, 2021
chumaZ:
Nairalanders I need your advise, please pardon my grammar and my typographical errors as I am under pressure, I will try and make this story short in order not to bore you guys

I finished school 2016 and went for NYSC on Abuja 2017. Unfortunately for me, I ran into my best friend supposed fiancée since I know her too well, we bonded till one day she asked to know where I stay in Abuja, but because I was staying with my aunty, I couldn't take her to my place....

One Friday morning I got a call from my bestie that his girl is down, that I should take her to hospital, I left whatever I was doing and rushed down to Apo resettlement. When I got there her fiancée was in good condition to my greatest surprise, she begged me not to let my friend know, that she needed attention and all that. She didn't know it will got to this extent, and I agreed with her and bid her a goodbye but she wouldn't let me go until I kiss her.... I swear I had no option if that would make her free me because she was creating a lot of drama already. I kept cool and avoided this girl till I left abuja after NYSC and never mentioned anything that happened between her and I to my friend.

Fast forward to October 2020, my friend called me that her fiancée has an event to attend in Yaba Lagos for a week and want me to accommodate her since I stay in two bedroom apparent alone, I refused and suggested it was better he get a hotel room for her, my friend said the girl have not been to Lagos that it would be better she stays with someone who's familiar with Lagos. I contacted a female friend I know to see if she can stay with her, but my friend's fiancée' complained the place will be far from where the event would be taking place, my best friend was now seeing me as wicked person and I don't wanna help his girl. I had no option than to allow her to come stay with me, I made sure I invited my sister to stay with me for the one week, to avoid temptation. But my sister couldn't stay for a week because of some personal issues, that's how I was left with my best friend fiancée, I don't wanna talk about what I pass through staying with her alone but I ended up having sex with her which I regretted bitterly, when she left Lagos back to anambra I pleaded with her not to chat me nor call me, but she wouldn't listen. She's always chatty and sending me nude which I finally blocked her.

A week ago, my bestie called me that he was in Lagos and would want us to meet, I was reluctant, because I can't stand him after what happened between me and his fiancée, when I got to the bar (venue) the face I saw around his table were kinda strange aside one of our old friend who was with them. Uncle no even allow me finish greeting before I know it a broken bottle have landed on my hand, his target was my face but thank God I defended on time, that's how my blood spilled everywhere and his friends tried to calm him down while other ones was giving me general beating like a common criminal. Thank God police arrived on time, I might have been a dead man today over a girl I never wanted to help.

Please I need help on how to go about this and clear myself from whatever this girl told my bestie, from the little I heard, she claimed I raped her during her stayed with me. Although I have got a lawyer now who is handling this issue but I still wanna clear myself before my friends, none of them believes me maybe because of my lifestyle back in school. Even my family are aware of this ugly issue and are calling me bumper to bumper, because me and my bestie are from the same village and we are like family friends. I don't know how to clear my name. Please help me. I am depressed already, I can't believe my OG tried killing me.
Chuma I believe you here!

If a woman likes or loves a
man and gets rebuffed... She
can easily and falsely
accuse him of harassment
and rape in anger.

Stay strong!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by NiceMen: 6:22pm On Mar 10, 2021
Offorken:

My last reply for you

U claimed she made advances towards u, you didn't report to me, u know she was cheating on me, you kept cool... Do I take u back to memory lane where I caught you rocking my ex gf in school and u claimed u were under influence of alcohol, I forgave u but never forgot, u disgusted me now.... Why don't u name all the friends nah, bastard lier, u have been exposed.. Now that I have leave the girl for u, goan marry her nah, as for all those stupid screenshots WhatsApp chats you sent to, they're all trash, you will hear from me soon

Man, do not do anything stupid because of a woman. Let it go and cut off this bastard off for good. I repeat do not do anything stupid that you will regret for the rest of your life. It is not worth it. The girl was never worth it and you know it

I know it is painful but please let it go bro. I wish I could have a means to reach you all. Just learn from this experience and move on. She knew you both were friends and still open legs for him? Man that says a lot about the girl and your ex friend too.

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 09, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
The thing just tire me o. How the babe take sweet reach abeg make I know why them want kill each other for ontop woman matter. Ordinary woman o.. and she might be bleeping another man right now as I type.
This life sef

Really? Are u a man or a woman? U sometimes sound like a man in a female moniker?
Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 2:55am On Apr 10, 2021
Heathrow44:

Really? Are u a man or a woman? U sometimes sound like a man in a female moniker?
You don't think a woman can make such comment?
Anyways, I'm a woman. I'm m sure you know that already you just wanted to be sure.
Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by Nobody: 6:21am On Apr 10, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
You don't think a woman can make such comment?
Anyways, I'm a woman. I'm m sure you know that already you just wanted to be sure.

Yes oo baby, at least let me be sure, no homo grin grin grin
Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by lolu2019: 8:18am On Apr 10, 2021
for having sex with her. that is betrayal.ur bf should be like ur blood brother.i always stay away from my friends wives or girlfriends. acting like u haven't seen a woman before.

2 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by Bekind123: 11:09am On Apr 10, 2021
[/color]
AkuOlisa:
[color=#006600]

Stop acting like a ALPHA SIMP and see what that shegoat you called a fiancee is doing to you.

She has succeeded in manipulating you by playing the victim card and making your childhood FRIEND your enemy.

While you're busy fighting YOUR BEST FRIEND, I am 100% sure she in laughing at you stupidity and probably planing on who to fuccck next....
What sorts of rubbish is this? How is this op his best friend? Best friends don't betray each other. You guys are here shouting simp simp up and down, for goodness sake the op of guy wronged this guy
Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by Bekind123: 11:53am On Apr 10, 2021
Bola146:

Maybe you are the lady here, same same, asewo kobokobo grin grin, why would I be offended when I'm not a public toilet? A lady having sex with two best friends? Oloriburuku ma ni lady yen oooo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed She smells lipsrsealed lipsrsealed there are million of decent ladies out there who will never take nonsense nor double date! Why deceiving yourself? Why not call a spade a spade undecided Na your type dey spoil female image embarassed sad Repent before it's too late! HIV and STDs are real! Kindly pity your parents undecided
[color=#006600][/color] Madam go have a several seat, She is only correcting you yet you are here insulting and calling yourself names over something you know nothing about. You don't even sound like well cultured girl.
Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by Bola146(f): 2:37pm On Apr 10, 2021
Bekind123:
[color=#006600][/color] Madam go have a several seat, She is only correcting you yet you are here insulting and calling yourself names over something you know nothing about. You don't even sound like well cultured girl.

Tell that to your sisters and mother at home Miss well cultured shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by Orubebe01: 7:00pm On Apr 12, 2021
all because of a woman. latest update on the issue
https://www.nairaland.com/6430308/update-best-friend-tried-kill

So after much up and down between Chima and Kennedy who are my friends from school. A meeting was scheduled for both of them since they both are like families, because their loggerhead were already causing too many drama at their home town and Church as well. I won't want to go deep or release pictures for the sake of their identity..... Chima is battling for his life as we speak, he was brutally attacked on Sunday at his home town, this issue is complicated. Kennedy is on the run. Thank to few guys who followed up this issue and Chima really gave me a benefit of doubt upon the accusations, he still wanted to make things right, I will be posting the picture of the Jezebel behind this fight. She was even pregnant which was behind everything, from all indication both my friends are not responsible for the pregnancy.
I will keep you guys updated
Fear woman

2 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by Prettychild(f): 8:59pm On May 16, 2021
chumaZ:

But you said she sent you nudes and flirty messages, you can always show them to your family and best friend na
Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by bstan12: 9:15pm On May 16, 2021
Dat your friend should be killed .what a useless boy cause of a girl. He is mental I swear that's how they go about killing men cause of woaman
Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by BBright1: 9:15pm On May 16, 2021
Segzydaniels:
Up till now u have not remembered why u booked a space

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by oracle009(m): 2:38am On May 17, 2021
These guys are FOOLs. Fighting over a lady?! Really? Even if the woman be my wife sef, I will just thank my God for dodging a bullet... Forget the lady and forget the friend. And that silly guy that intended to murder a fellow human should be behind Bars. He is an animal. I don't care what could have happened. You really wanna kill someone?
Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by Killermamba: 2:49am On May 17, 2021

My last reply for you

U claimed she made advances towards u, you didn't report to me, u know she was cheating on me, you kept cool... Do I take u back to memory lane where I caught you rocking my ex gf in school and u claimed u were under influence of alcohol, I forgave u but never forgot, u disgusted me now.... Why don't u name all the friends nah, bastard lier, u have been exposed.. Now that I have leave the girl for u, goan marry her nah, as for all those stupid screenshots WhatsApp chats you sent to, they're all trash, you will hear from me soon

See you now, you are now on the run, we tried warning you to let go of the anger you wouldn't listen. Kids everywhere

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) / Yoruba Man Weds Ibibio Lady In Lagos (Pics) / Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.