Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl (58903 Views)

(update) My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me / My Wife's Friend Tried To Seduce Me But The Whole Thing Is Ruining My Marriage. / How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 07, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
E dey sweet me too small small. My own be say make them no kill themselves for nothing.
They come here to bash girls for something they are not better in. Na women own men dey see pass. See them fighting disgracing manhood in public because of woman o. And na still them go say women are useless grin cheesy

My dear! Online warriors that’s what they are. When they go in their closet, their women will be pressing them like agege bread. cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by West2019(m): 9:51pm On Feb 07, 2021
runtime:

I know it must either be from Edo or Delta cultism zone, lawless state, Bloody low-life cultists even your governor nah cultist.
Go try am outside for another lawful state
If police firing squad no waste you i wan know why.
For your burial dem go talk say nah toto kill you.
mumu Yoruba idoit . Na una way fuckin marriage woman na una life style .try it here u will be kill like Boko Haram

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by BlueAir: 9:52pm On Feb 07, 2021
sad Enough of this.. you two are guys and once friends. The last thing that should come between u should be a woman. Pls offorken and chumaZ,u two should remember the secrets you've both once shared regarding your intimate life's as Bros.. just chill. Offorken trust me,the last thing you should lose your cool for losing is a woman.. I can understand your pain bro,and the feeling of been insulted but trust me,she's not worth it. And some part of you knows its highly likely not to be rape as she claims but you're just afraid to admit or think of it. And chumaZ ,restrain yourself from fighting..no matter how hot your bro and nigga may vent at u,u owe him
chumaZ:

Yes Kennedy, you follow me come here too lol, is even better if you're not faking. For your info I was caught unaware by you and your coward gangs, if you were man enough, you would've challenge or summoned me without any backup at lest hear what I have to say but you choose to escalate issue and inform the whole village because I am far away Lagos and can't defend myself. As for you girl who refused to tell you the real truth, I don't care. I swear if you ever approach me violently again, one of us gonna die

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by ngwababe(f): 10:04pm On Feb 07, 2021
Bola146:

You must be the lady undecided

grin
Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:11pm On Feb 07, 2021
nenyewrites:

My dear! Online warriors that’s what they are. When they go in their closet, their women will be pressing them like agege bread. cheesy
I tell you. They will come here to form redpill while they are being controlled by women. Then some stupid ones will want to practice what they see here in their women not knowing that their teachers don't practice what they teach.

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by bugatti02(m): 10:25pm On Feb 07, 2021
King2305:

Where does one activate this feature on GBwhatsapp
privacy settings on the first display interface..
Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by Help2020: 10:41pm On Feb 07, 2021
Rubbiish:

His friend did that because he trusted him & he betrayed that trust! Not every guy out there the friend will allow his girl to sleep at their place. If your brother is allowing his wife to sleep at your place, it is not because he is foolish, but it is because he trust u & if u betray that trust by sleeping with his wife e go pain your brother! That is what happened here! Op is a bad friend!
Then still dey trust people for this world?
Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by Baruwaaaaa(m): 11:27pm On Feb 07, 2021
Wahala be like bicycle
Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by Twelfthman: 11:51pm On Feb 07, 2021
She called her the right name that fits her. Only a hoe will fucck two best friends. Who knows about others she is fuccking too.
Call a spade a spade.
Winneygirl:

You can do better than this foul language.
If guys use such terms, we females feel offended. For a lady to call another lady 'public toilet', 'useless goat' etc.
That reflects poorly on you too.
Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by SkyRicks: 11:55pm On Feb 07, 2021
chumaZ:
Nairalanders I need your advise, please pardon my grammar and my typographical errors as I am under pressure, I will try and make this story short in order not to bore you guys

I finished school 2016 and went for NYSC on Abuja 2017. Unfortunately for me, I ran into my best friend supposed fiancée since I know her too well, we bonded till one day she asked to know where I stay in Abuja, but because I was staying with my aunty, I couldn't take her to my place....

One Friday morning I got a call from my bestie that his girl is down, that I should take her to hospital, I left whatever I was doing and rushed down to Apo resettlement. When I got there her fiancée was in good condition to my greatest surprise, she begged me not to let my friend know, that she needed attention and all that. She didn't know it will got to this extent, and I agreed with her and bid her a goodbye but she wouldn't let me go until I kiss her.... I swear I had no option if that would make her free me because she was creating a lot of drama already. I kept cool and avoided this girl till I left abuja after NYSC and never mentioned anything that happened between her and I to my friend.

Fast forward to October 2020, my friend called me that her fiancée has an event to attend in Yaba Lagos for a week and want me to accommodate her since I stay in two bedroom apparent alone, I refused and suggested it was better he get a hotel room for her, my friend said the girl have not been to Lagos that it would be better she stays with someone who's familiar with Lagos. I contacted a female friend I know to see if she can stay with her, but my friend's fiancée' complained the place will be far from where the event would be taking place, my best friend was now seeing me as wicked person and I don't wanna help his girl. I had no option than to allow her to come stay with me, I made sure I invited my sister to stay with me for the one week, to avoid temptation. But my sister couldn't stay for a week because of some personal issues, that's how I was left with my best friend fiancée, I don't wanna talk about what I pass through staying with her alone but I ended up having sex with her which I regretted bitterly, when she left Lagos back to anambra I pleaded with her not to chat me nor call me, but she wouldn't listen. She's always chatty and sending me nude which I finally blocked her.

A week ago, my bestie called me that he was in Lagos and would want us to meet, I was reluctant, because I can't stand him after what happened between me and his fiancée, when I got to the bar (venue) the face I saw around his table were kinda strange aside one of our old friend who was with them. Uncle no even allow me finish greeting before I know it a broken bottle have landed on my hand, his target was my face but thank God I defended on time, that's how my blood spilled everywhere and his friends tried to calm him down while other ones was giving me general beating like a common criminal. Thank God police arrived on time, I might have been a dead man today over a girl I never wanted to help.

Please I need help on how to go about this and clear myself from whatever this girl told my bestie, from the little I heard, she claimed I raped her during her stayed with me. Although I have got a lawyer now who is handling this issue but I still wanna clear myself before my friends, none of them believes me maybe because of my lifestyle back in school. Even my family are aware of this ugly issue and are calling me bumper to bumper, because me and my bestie are from the same village and we are like family friends. I don't know how to clear my name. Please help me. I am depressed already, I can't believe my OG tried killing me.

Same here but my bestie knows am not a woman type. I would advise you ignore them totally. Me I told my guy straight up I want us to go our separate part why? Nothing I think we should and that is it. You should have avoided the guy since 1990 once a woman is involved end the stupid besty thing she have taken over
Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by openmine(m): 2:13am On Feb 08, 2021
Orlaoluwayimika:
Mr Offorken

I honestly pity you because I bliv u don't know the gravity of what u re doing.
U re currently angry and u re allowing Ur emotions control u.

I think u need to pay a visit to police station or maximum prison to see the oda side of life.
U ve made threat and an attempt to someone's life because of a woman wch isn't the sad part.

Let me tell u d implication of what u re doing if u don't know.
Anoda enemy of ur friend can take adv of dis to strike Ur friend and bliv me u will b d prime suspect if such happens God forbid.

Many of dose cheering u up here won't b dre with u wen doing d time and trust me if he hd died on ur 1st attempt many people cheering u up now wld castigate and mock u for killing someone because of a gf.

Be wise man.
In d nxt 5 yrs if u still haven't reconciled with him trust me any scratch on him or his family member, u r wld still be d prime suspect.

I repeat be wise
True!

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by Daniwes: 6:05am On Feb 08, 2021
This guy Chumaz is just a snake and poison. I m just glad your friends figured it out early, so they've used your real character to learn a significant life's lesson. You are a horrible person and the truth is that you will never know peace till you sit and admit you truly hurt your friend.

One thing you can't run away from is self-deception.

It's even funny how you tell him you are trying to be civil.. For real? who is civil with things of the heart. You really want to have a civil discussion after been caught so you can play the sanctimonious role out of it. You only came here to look for pity. You are evil. Period. I know some of you and the way I handle your type, you d live the rest of your life around me on eggshells.

Man you ve been exposed for who you truly are to yours friend. A snake and poison and will never know peace till you admit your part in it. It is not a curse, it is nature.

Ps.. It doesn't justify any form of threat or violence

Cc offorken
Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by tit(f): 6:26am On Feb 08, 2021
What is a bitch between friends?
Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by oshorstan(f): 7:16am On Feb 08, 2021
See, guy u have messed up. You really wronged your friend.. Women can be funny, why don't you run away from her? You have crossed the line. Try to understand when to match brakes and when to free am. live with the problem.
Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by Olakunleyakub(m): 7:48am On Feb 08, 2021
Your WhatsApp chat with the lady is your weapon and proof for now!

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by dasauce(m): 8:14am On Feb 08, 2021
Rubbiish:

Fvcking d whole community is not d issue here, but being fvcked by your best friend is the issue! Anybody go vex! Op is a betrayer & a bad friend.

Chief... let me burst your bubble.. my very close pal has even done worst to me... He Bleep my ex several times and even got her pregnant sef when I was out of town... I got to know when they both fought about the preg issue... and then she tried Painting a picture of rape...
I remeber.. my response to her then was... 'You didn't report this to me the day it happens.. you didn't tell anybody.. You kept all this a secret even till this moment if not that you got pregnant, well enjoy your relationship with him.

3 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by iamL(f): 8:35am On Feb 08, 2021
Osedagal:

Not a guy that wants to achieve something mischievous.. A girl once did shit just to make me and my blood enemies. I overreacted not until I gave my blood a benefit of doubt.. if girl mean you no level.. if you like u be Kumuyi

If a girl/guy mean and u no mean them they can't get u Nothing dey happened.

Nobody can get u if u don't allow them!

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by NeutralJUDGE(m): 10:14am On Feb 08, 2021
My best friend since primary school and secondary school took the only girl I cherished all my life...I don't know if I should be mad at him or mad at her. I decided not to fight any of them because it is a fight that has no meaning. I dusted myself and moved on like nothing happened. I gave her distance and kept my friend, Sometimes I joke about it with him on how he took my girlfriend even though it makes him uncomfortable sometimes. I realised that life is too short to hold on to it's negativities. Let her go and forgive your friend, you will later realise that God use your friend to save you from a very heartbreaking situation later in life. This might be a rude awakening.

6 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by Nobody: 10:46am On Feb 08, 2021
chumaZ:
Nairalanders I need your advise, please pardon my grammar and my typographical errors as I am under pressure, I will try and make this story short in order not to bore you guys

I finished school 2016 and went for NYSC on Abuja 2017. Unfortunately for me, I ran into my best friend supposed fiancée since I know her too well, we bonded till one day she asked to know where I stay in Abuja, but because I was staying with my aunty, I couldn't take her to my place....

One Friday morning I got a call from my bestie that his girl is down, that I should take her to hospital, I left whatever I was doing and rushed down to Apo resettlement. When I got there her fiancée was in good condition to my greatest surprise, she begged me not to let my friend know, that she needed attention and all that. She didn't know it will got to this extent, and I agreed with her and bid her a goodbye but she wouldn't let me go until I kiss her.... I swear I had no option if that would make her free me because she was creating a lot of drama already. I kept cool and avoided this girl till I left abuja after NYSC and never mentioned anything that happened between her and I to my friend.

Fast forward to October 2020, my friend called me that her fiancée has an event to attend in Yaba Lagos for a week and want me to accommodate her since I stay in two bedroom apparent alone, I refused and suggested it was better he get a hotel room for her, my friend said the girl have not been to Lagos that it would be better she stays with someone who's familiar with Lagos. I contacted a female friend I know to see if she can stay with her, but my friend's fiancée' complained the place will be far from where the event would be taking place, my best friend was now seeing me as wicked person and I don't wanna help his girl. I had no option than to allow her to come stay with me, I made sure I invited my sister to stay with me for the one week, to avoid temptation. But my sister couldn't stay for a week because of some personal issues, that's how I was left with my best friend fiancée, I don't wanna talk about what I pass through staying with her alone but I ended up having sex with her which I regretted bitterly, when she left Lagos back to anambra I pleaded with her not to chat me nor call me, but she wouldn't listen. She's always chatty and sending me nude which I finally blocked her.

A week ago, my bestie called me that he was in Lagos and would want us to meet, I was reluctant, because I can't stand him after what happened between me and his fiancée, when I got to the bar (venue) the face I saw around his table were kinda strange aside one of our old friend who was with them. Uncle no even allow me finish greeting before I know it a broken bottle have landed on my hand, his target was my face but thank God I defended on time, that's how my blood spilled everywhere and his friends tried to calm him down while other ones was giving me general beating like a common criminal. Thank God police arrived on time, I might have been a dead man today over a girl I never wanted to help.

Please I need help on how to go about this and clear myself from whatever this girl told my bestie, from the little I heard, she claimed I raped her during her stayed with me. Although I have got a lawyer now who is handling this issue but I still wanna clear myself before my friends, none of them believes me maybe because of my lifestyle back in school. Even my family are aware of this ugly issue and are calling me bumper to bumper, because me and my bestie are from the same village and we are like family friends. I don't know how to clear my name. Please help me. I am depressed already, I can't believe my OG tried killing me.

So some girls are useless like this eh...
Op you seem to be a smart person and it's unfortunate that you fell into this mess. Truth be told, you shouldn't have slept with her no matter what. But it has happened and count this as a mistake that you must learn and move on from.
Don't bother about clearing your name. They may never believe you. And since you know yourself, whatever they choose to believe about you does not matter!
I can deduce from your narrative that you are sensitive and intuitive, use this gift well. Take your instincts seriously to avoid this kind of regrets.
While I want to believe that what you wrote here is true, I think it'll be best to maintain a low key and put yourself together..
If possible, find somewhere else to be staying in the moment just incase he is trailing you.
I don't know to what extent your lawyer can go, meanwhile if you have some money, report this to the police so you'll be granted a restraining order. I
I just hope your lawyer is an intelligent one so he'll tell you what to do.

P.s I read through the comments and noticed your friend is here... at least you now have written evidence. Dont forget to take screenshots before he edits them.
It's unfortunate he does not want to listen to your side of the story, and you can do nothing about thos. By all means protect yourself cos this guy seems to be hellbent on killing you.

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 08, 2021
Daniwes:
This guy Chumaz is just a snake and poison. I m just glad your friends figured it out early, so they've used your real character to learn a significant life's lesson. You are a horrible person and the truth is that you will never know peace till you sit and admit you truly hurt your friend.

One thing you can't run away from is self-deception.

It's even funny how you tell him you are trying to be civil.. For real? who is civil with things of the heart. You really want to have a civil discussion after been caught so you can play the sanctimonious role out of it. You only came here to look for pity. You are evil. Period. I know some of you and the way I handle your type, you d live the rest of your life around me on eggshells.

Man you ve been exposed for who you truly are to yours friend. A snake and poison and will never know peace till you admit your part in it. It is not a curse, it is nature.

Cc offorken
Lol. So this justifies trying to kill another person? Because of a girl? Sick people.

3 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by Daniwes: 10:55am On Feb 08, 2021
darealbabe:

Lol. So this justifies trying to kill another person? Because of a girl? Sick people.

Of course it doesn't dumbyy.. Do I have to spell the obvious?
Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by obinna58(m): 10:59am On Feb 08, 2021
ruggedboy01:

no no no, none of you should mention me in this public of shame, if the offline disgrace is not enough, you both are wrong so I am not taking any side. I only called your attention to this thread so you hear his own side of the story, I am not saying he's right but you're going about this the wrong way, if you have given him audience, I don't think he'll bring this topic here, as for you chima call me and forget about the lawyer nonsense, don't waste money over this issue... Peace fall on you people, I won't reply any mention here again... One love brothers
The real nigga

2 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by providencia(m): 11:17am On Feb 08, 2021
slimjohn2k5:
I suspect
Babe:please no, I am your friends fiancee
Guy:No worries he won't catch us unless you tell him
Babe:please no
Guy:you know how we were then na, if he did not date u I would have dated u
Babe:but but stop na uhh Ahhh unnnn

Don't mind the guy he is lying. I stopped taking him serious when he said "i have no option than to kiss her''.. This guy must have been playing rough play with the girl for she to be bold enough to initiate kiss and even stopping the guy from going until he kisses her.
Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by Sseeluvu: 11:27am On Feb 08, 2021
Honestly guy...I blv u bcuz e don happen to me, but my guy was smart and indeed a true friend who swore a f*cking pussy won't come btw us, even after friends and d girl's cousin try pushing him,,, though d girl confides in me that she and that my guy were just casual friend of which my guy affirms, but says he thought she would have understand and love him back, bro's d rest na story bcuz I'm married, she's married and that my guy dei turkey now, planning to wed by Easter....

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 08, 2021
Offorken:
Chima you know I don't talk much, I don't care about your lame excuse nor believe you... U can get de whole lawyers in Nigeria but I what I will do is what I will do, nobody can stop me... You can't mess my relationship up & go free. I swear u will pay.... u didn't even tell me all things as brother, you come here to yarn trash, we shall see

What you will do is what you will do?
Chai!
This one has lost his senses.
It's obvious you are tired of life.
Because of a questionable woman you want to put yourself in trouble?
I hope your sense works before it is too late.

2 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by Samabu07(m): 11:46am On Feb 08, 2021
chumaZ:

Do you still have history of your messages (text or WhatsApp or even Facebook?).
You Should have come out clean to your best friend when his fiancee girl played a trick that she was sick and never was...
No go die because of one randy girl.
Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by tamunobello: 11:56am On Feb 08, 2021
Guy you fall my hand, don't you know that woman are devil
chumaZ:

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by LadySarah: 1:24pm On Feb 08, 2021
Rubbiish:

Why are u people saying op should record?
Have u all lost conscience?
Can't u people see op is the bad friend & a betrayer? Someone u claimed to be your best friend, u slept with her? Even if she is a wh0re, is that enough reason to sleep with her? Make una reason am na

I got your mention and tried to ignore you until now.
First I couldn't care less what or who they are and what'two consenting adults ' did.I don't care whatever code you guys have.He isn't his wife so she can sleep with whoever she wants.

There's a rape case and my reply was based on that.If you aren't satisfied, get a knife and go slice the Op so you can be justified. Inugo?
Fiancee,Bestfriend, Is that a cheque you take to the bank? All of them are the same.Engaging someone for four years and expecting her to keep waiting. mtcheww.
Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by Rubbiish(m): 1:31pm On Feb 08, 2021
LadySarah:

I got your mention and tried to ignore you until now.
First I couldn't care less what or who they are and what'two consenting adults ' did.I don't care whatever code you guys have.He isn't his wife so she can sleep with whoever she wants.

There's a rape case and my reply was based on that.If you aren't satisfied, get a knife and go slice the Op so you can be justified. Inugo?
Fiancee,Bestfriend, Is that a cheque you take to the bank? All of them are the same .Engaging someone for four years and expecting her to remain loyal to you.
The bold is wrong!
They are not all the same, two are betrayers, u people should learn to speak d truth!
I only quoted u for justifying evil, now u have even gone further to reveal how senseless u are.
If u can't remain loyal for 4 years why are u still with the person?
Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by azammi(m): 4:41pm On Feb 08, 2021
My you de Bleep up na over girl u de do all this , it’s ok to be hurt but no de act weak
Offorken:

My last reply for you

U claimed she made advances towards u, you didn't report to me, u know she was cheating on me, you kept cool... Do I take u back to memory lane where I caught you rocking my ex gf in school and u claimed u were under influence of alcohol, I forgave u but never forgot, u disgusted me now.... Why don't u name all the friends nah, bastard lier, u have been exposed.. Now that I have leave the girl for u, goan marry her nah, as for all those stupid screenshots WhatsApp chats you sent to, they're all trash, you will hear from me soon
Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by Druss(m): 4:57pm On Feb 08, 2021
Confused when reading this. At one point, I thought you were female then later male then back again until I realised the story was about a male.

What can I say? No man likes another man sleeping with his girlfriend no matter who made the first move. If she was a mad woman would you have accepted to have sex?

You also wanted her. No woman who is physically weaker than a man can force a man to have sex unless the man wants to chop as well.
Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by LadySarah: 4:59pm On Feb 08, 2021
Rubbiish:

The bold is wrong!
They are not all the same, two are betrayers, u people should learn to speak d truth!
I only quoted u for justifying evil, now u have even gone further to reveal how senseless u are.
If u can't remain loyal for 4 years why are u still with the person?

Refrain from calling my post senseless if you lack respect. I'm entitled to what I post same as you are. If you feel sore as I said earlier, go and kill the Op and also yourself.

He didn't Fall on her,two adults with hormones made out. Whether friend or fiancee ,I don't care.Both lack self control especially the one in a seeming relationship.

BTW, until you pay brideprice on a woman, what so ever commitment you expect from her is determined by her. He'll still be there another person will marry her.
Loyal my foot!

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? / Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice / Postponement: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Couple Set To Wed On The 23rd Of February

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.