Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,795 members, 7,956,033 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:54 PM

My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl (59894 Views)

(update) My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me / My Wife's Friend Tried To Seduce Me But The Whole Thing Is Ruining My Marriage. / How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by Rubbiish(m): 6:06pm On Feb 07, 2021
dayleke:

No be trust at all....
Na d girl insisted it's OP's place she wanted to stay.
Why didn't the boyfriend listen to d OP and let her go somewhere else to stay?
Because Op didn't tell his friend the type of girl she is! How on earth would his friend know his girl had ulterior motive? It was in the op place to his friend or at least not accommodate her! Op is a bad friend & should take all the blame!
Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by Affamefuna(m): 6:07pm On Feb 07, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
so he should let that fool kill him?
I never said so, both of them should respect themselves.... At least the offorken knows who his enemies are.. As harsh as i may sound, He should move on.. and thank God he just dodged a very big problem in the future
Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by LofP(m): 6:07pm On Feb 07, 2021
First, you made many mistakes with the woman in question. You would have saved your blood if you told your friend what happened in 2017, and that his babe isn't innocent.

Secondly, that guy is not your friend if he can draw your blood because of a girl he hasn't married legally.

He is a killer, avoid him for life.

5 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by Rubbiish(m): 6:09pm On Feb 07, 2021
Joanney:
You should thank him for saving you from that LovePeddler.
He didn't save him because he wasn't the one that told his friend!

2 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by Sixfeetbelle: 6:09pm On Feb 07, 2021
elipheleh:
Idiot. You are lucky the nigga didn't kill you. Useless imp.
You are a dirty bastard. May God never give me a selfish betrayer like you as a friend.
Your friends Fiancee not just girlfriend . A girl he intends to marry? You see you, you are a wicked somebody. And you have the guts to say he's your best friend and you slept with his future wife just like that.
Even if the girl is a LovePeddler, you should have acted like a brother by revealing the true nature of his girl to him, not going ahead to be very wicked and tasting his girl.
And the annoying thing is idiot as you came here to seek sympathy while you are the betrayer.

I pity your friend, he has a wicked snake like you as a friend. All these immature idiots wearing beards as if they are the shit in town. Wicked idiot

And I guess you would be very mad if one of your own friends sleeps with your fiancee. A girl you know he's been with 2016 - 2020 maybe even more.

God punish you and I pray God permit that your friend to fulfill his revenge on you to his satisfaction. Bastard

When I started reading your comments, I wanted to bash you for being so hard on Op but as I read further, I understood why you did so. Seeing that he already had previous dealings with the girl and seen the kind of person she is, he should have steered clear of her this time and respected himself.

He was a fool who allowed sex to get him into trouble. Hopefully, his lawyer can help him out of this problem. I feel for him sha. He helped someone and now problem is following him around.

2 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 07, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
He's not right. But you don't know the whole story neither do I. There's no need fighting over something none of us can say exactly how it happened. It's her words against his.
He might not have raped her, but he might have threatened her with something. If he wanted to be a man, a responsible man and a friend, he would have just told his friend that his babe was interested in him.
And as for him friend, he need not kill anyone. He can always meet a better faithful lady or remain single if he doesn't trust having a woman around him again. If he killed the guy, he will end up in prison and won't have the girl and his freedom.
You ladies have a way of manipulating guys that she will end up turning herself into the victim if he came out with the truth from the beginning.

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by samonak(m): 6:11pm On Feb 07, 2021
Bola146:
cry But you slept with her or you raped her You didn't think of that before you accommodated her alone in the house, who does that? Who be the mumu lady self Your friend want to kill you because of public toilet lipsrsealed lipsrsealed All of you are lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed I just pity the useless goat sleeping with two friends, haba! Wonders shall never cease undecided It's a matter of time, your friend will soon come down if she never used juju on him. Go far away from your friend's area for now.

There's nothing wrong in accommodating your friend's girl if you stay alone. I've done it before ( then I was even staying in one room) we even slept on the same bed n nothing happened, I constantly housed her during her service year. Till date she has utmost respect for me, even though she later parted ways with my guy. It's all about self control and loyalty.

3 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by CORRECTMAN78(m): 6:14pm On Feb 07, 2021
chumaZ:
Nairalanders I need your advise, please pardon my grammar and my typographical errors as I am under pressure, I will try and make this story short in order not to bore you guys

I finished school 2016 and went for NYSC on Abuja 2017. Unfortunately for me, I ran into my best friend supposed fiancée since I know her too well, we bonded till one day she asked to know where I stay in Abuja, but because I was staying with my aunty, I couldn't take her to my place....

One Friday morning I got a call from my bestie that his girl is down, that I should take her to hospital, I left whatever I was doing and rushed down to Apo resettlement. When I got there her fiancée was in good condition to my greatest surprise, she begged me not to let my friend know, that she needed attention and all that. She didn't know it will got to this extent, and I agreed with her and bid her a goodbye but she wouldn't let me go until I kiss her.... I swear I had no option if that would make her free me because she was creating a lot of drama already. I kept cool and avoided this girl till I left abuja after NYSC and never mentioned anything that happened between her and I to my friend.

Fast forward to October 2020, my friend called me that her fiancée has an event to attend in Yaba Lagos for a week and want me to accommodate her since I stay in two bedroom apparent alone, I refused and suggested it was better he get a hotel room for her, my friend said the girl have not been to Lagos that it would be better she stays with someone who's familiar with Lagos. I contacted a female friend I know to see if she can stay with her, but my friend's fiancée' complained the place will be far from where the event would be taking place, my best friend was now seeing me as wicked person and I don't wanna help his girl. I had no option than to allow her to come stay with me, I made sure I invited my sister to stay with me for the one week, to avoid temptation. But my sister couldn't stay for a week because of some personal issues, that's how I was left with my best friend fiancée, I don't wanna talk about what I pass through staying with her alone but I ended up having sex with her which I regretted bitterly, when she left Lagos back to anambra I pleaded with her not to chat me nor call me, but she wouldn't listen. She's always chatty and sending me nude which I finally blocked her.

A week ago, my bestie called me that he was in Lagos and would want us to meet, I was reluctant, because I can't stand him after what happened between me and his fiancée, when I got to the bar (venue) the face I saw around his table were kinda strange aside one of our old friend who was with them. Uncle no even allow me finish greeting before I know it a broken bottle have landed on my hand, his target was my face but thank God I defended on time, that's how my blood spilled everywhere and his friends tried to calm him down while other ones was giving me general beating like a common criminal. Thank God police arrived on time, I might have been a dead man today over a girl I never wanted to help.

Please I need help on how to go about this and clear myself from whatever this girl told my bestie, from the little I heard, she claimed I raped her during her stayed with me. Although I have got a lawyer now who is handling this issue but I still wanna clear myself before my friends, none of them believes me maybe because of my lifestyle back in school. Even my family are aware of this ugly issue and are calling me bumper to bumper, because me and my bestie are from the same village and we are like family friends. I don't know how to clear my name. Please help me. I am depressed already, I can't believe my OG tried killing me.

You can't believe your OG try to kill you but you can believe you slept with his fiancee.

I thought you are supposed to be his brother and a good friend. But unfortunately, you don't watch his back... His girl is making passes at you and you fail to tell him as your best friend.
You are lucky to have escape that onslaught.
Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by Ramanto(m): 6:18pm On Feb 07, 2021
Offorken:

My last reply for you

U claimed she made advances towards u, you didn't report to me, u know she was cheating on me, you kept cool... Do I take u back to memory lane where I caught you rocking my ex gf in school and u claimed u were under influence of alcohol, I forgave u but never forgot, u disgusted me now.... Why don't u name all the friends nah, bastard lier, u have been exposed.. Now that I have leave the girl for u, goan marry her nah, as for all those stupid screenshots WhatsApp chats you sent to, they're all trash, you will hear from me soon
I know you are really angry bro, and you deserve to be. But one thing I need you to have at the back of your mind is that, there's only one life to live. Don't waste the opportunity to live over a girl. In a matter of time, you will get a better girl and be happy for the rest of your life.

Your girl is a bloody liar and an inexperienced manipulator. If she was raped, why did she have to wait until the guy blocked her before reporting to you? She outsmarted the guy. Please think twice and embrace peace. I'm putting myself and my best friend in this story, the pain is unbearable. But let's go of it and regard it as a life experience
Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by West2019(m): 6:19pm On Feb 07, 2021
runtime:

Nah kuje prison you go spend for the rest of your misberable life.
That your slut gf would have born three kids with another man, dey no go even remember you.
animal try it wit Edo man you find yourself in hell fire badstrd idoit .we know your type .I believe you can sex your step mother the way you type this rubbish . idoit
Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:20pm On Feb 07, 2021
Offorken:

My last reply for you

U claimed she made advances towards u, you didn't report to me, u know she was cheating on me, you kept cool... Do I take u back to memory lane where I caught you rocking my ex gf in school and u claimed u were under influence of alcohol, I forgave u but never forgot, u disgusted me now.... Why don't u name all the friends nah, bastard lier, u have been exposed.. Now that I have leave the girl for u, goan marry her nah, as for all those stupid screenshots WhatsApp chats you sent to, they're all trash, you will hear from me soon
Nna calm down. He bleeped up big time. All you need to do now which will be for your one good is to dump the babe. Forget about her. Just know that the girl in question is not worth killing anyone for. She doesn't deserve you and you should be happy you knew this before you settled down with her. If you start killing for women, you will kill your parents and even yourself one day for a woman and she will move to the next man.
It's painful but you will be fine if you are not fun already.
Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by SeriouslySense(m): 6:22pm On Feb 07, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy next time you will know how to keep a healthy distance from trouble.
Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by Curious345: 6:25pm On Feb 07, 2021
You be Vikings baaa?

Na so e be . The babe na viqueen.

Vahala for you ..leave cult you no gree
chumaZ:
Nairalanders I need your advise, please pardon my grammar and my typographical errors as I am under pressure, I will try and make this story short in order not to bore you guys

I finished school 2016 and went for NYSC on Abuja 2017. Unfortunately for me, I ran into my best friend supposed fiancée since I know her too well, we bonded till one day she asked to know where I stay in Abuja, but because I was staying with my aunty, I couldn't take her to my place....

One Friday morning I got a call from my bestie that his girl is down, that I should take her to hospital, I left whatever I was doing and rushed down to Apo resettlement. When I got there her fiancée was in good condition to my greatest surprise, she begged me not to let my friend know, that she needed attention and all that. She didn't know it will got to this extent, and I agreed with her and bid her a goodbye but she wouldn't let me go until I kiss her.... I swear I had no option if that would make her free me because she was creating a lot of drama already. I kept cool and avoided this girl till I left abuja after NYSC and never mentioned anything that happened between her and I to my friend.

Fast forward to October 2020, my friend called me that her fiancée has an event to attend in Yaba Lagos for a week and want me to accommodate her since I stay in two bedroom apparent alone, I refused and suggested it was better he get a hotel room for her, my friend said the girl have not been to Lagos that it would be better she stays with someone who's familiar with Lagos. I contacted a female friend I know to see if she can stay with her, but my friend's fiancée' complained the place will be far from where the event would be taking place, my best friend was now seeing me as wicked person and I don't wanna help his girl. I had no option than to allow her to come stay with me, I made sure I invited my sister to stay with me for the one week, to avoid temptation. But my sister couldn't stay for a week because of some personal issues, that's how I was left with my best friend fiancée, I don't wanna talk about what I pass through staying with her alone but I ended up having sex with her which I regretted bitterly, when she left Lagos back to anambra I pleaded with her not to chat me nor call me, but she wouldn't listen. She's always chatty and sending me nude which I finally blocked her.

A week ago, my bestie called me that he was in Lagos and would want us to meet, I was reluctant, because I can't stand him after what happened between me and his fiancée, when I got to the bar (venue) the face I saw around his table were kinda strange aside one of our old friend who was with them. Uncle no even allow me finish greeting before I know it a broken bottle have landed on my hand, his target was my face but thank God I defended on time, that's how my blood spilled everywhere and his friends tried to calm him down while other ones was giving me general beating like a common criminal. Thank God police arrived on time, I might have been a dead man today over a girl I never wanted to help.

Please I need help on how to go about this and clear myself from whatever this girl told my bestie, from the little I heard, she claimed I raped her during her stayed with me. Although I have got a lawyer now who is handling this issue but I still wanna clear myself before my friends, none of them believes me maybe because of my lifestyle back in school. Even my family are aware of this ugly issue and are calling me bumper to bumper, because me and my bestie are from the same village and we are like family friends. I don't know how to clear my name. Please help me. I am depressed already, I can't believe my OG tried killing me.
Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by elipheleh(m): 6:27pm On Feb 07, 2021
tyup:

this is too much from you. Even if he's a serial killer there are ways you put words and see this ur comment on FP showing the world the level of you being a stark illiterate is rather sickening. Many folks on here have go as far as wished me death but i rather ignore. You couldn't even Read to know what went down btwn them both

and i should report you to mynd44 lalasticlala justwise seun for necessary discipline bfr reporting ur post cuz in all level of civility you've broken many rules of the forum

You are silly. if you were literate and could read you would have read pages 6,78,9 to find out that this his friend revealed thathe has bleeped most of his friends girls.
But no, you are the illiterate who refuses to read.
Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by Dfynboi: 6:28pm On Feb 07, 2021
u really bleeped up by sleeping with her, just go very far away from ur friend while ur lawyer handle the case for now
Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by elipheleh(m): 6:30pm On Feb 07, 2021
tyup:

this is too much from you. Even if he's a serial killer there are ways you put words and see this ur comment on FP showing the world the level of you being a stark illiterate is rather sickening. Many folks on here have go as far as wished me death but i rather ignore. You couldn't even Read to know what went down btwn them both

and i should report you to mynd44 lalasticlala justwise seun for necessary discipline bfr reporting ur post cuz in all level of civility you've broken many rules of the forum

You are silly. if you were literate and could read you would have read pages 6,78,9 to find out that this his friend revealed thathe has bleeped most of his friends girls.
But no, you are the illiterate who refuses to read.

And state the rules I broke. By calling his idiot? Or Wicked? Or praying his friend revenges?

Quit your evil ways.
Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:36pm On Feb 07, 2021
justosee:
You ladies have a way of manipulating guys that she will end up turning herself into the victim if he came out with the truth from the beginning.
At least have never manipulated a guy before. And why should anyone allow herself of himself be manipulated into doing what they don't want to do?
Only people without a will and self decipline get manipulated. If you don't have a will, you can't do anything on your own. You will keep blaming other people for your mistakes cos you will never accept responsibility for what someone manipulated you into doing. We always look for people to blame when we Bleep and it makes us feel better. A theif will blame hunger, a murderer will blame the devil, a kidnappers will blame government and even a Rapists who raped and killed will blame the lady for being a lady.

3 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by BREYZ: 6:37pm On Feb 07, 2021
Affamefuna:

I saw that! so u will take the life of another cos of a fiancee and bring ur own life to an end?
Now ask urself is that fiancee as u call, her not a wife o, worth d shedding of blood?
U really shock me bro, me don't put woman matter for head

Hello bro. This dude broke the bros code, why knack the fiancee of his friend? This is a serious issue. Even if the girl in question is loose, isn't he suppose to avoid any form of attachment between them? He betrayed his friend and people like him don't deserve anything good.
Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by Rubbiish(m): 6:39pm On Feb 07, 2021
Prinnce1:
come on man do you think its that easy to convince a friend madly in love about things like this. Put yourself in this guys shoe, don't fan the embers.
But it is easy to sleep with your friend's fiancée he is madly in love with abi? His friend just confirmed it that this is not d first time he is doing it.
Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:41pm On Feb 07, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

Except you no get self control, the girl dey baff waka pass me naked but she only does it when my friend no Dey house.

If by “the girl no mean you” is you saying she didn’t try to rape me, then yes. She only give very clear indicators.

The OP wanted to Bleep the girl. It’s as simple as that.
Yes, he had always wanted to taste what his friend was eating. Now he has gotten a scar from broken bottle as his trophy for fuckery. Yet some people won't learn. They will keep saying things like "babe never mean you"

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by cybriz82(m): 6:44pm On Feb 07, 2021
chumaZ:

I can say u are guilty cus u don't even know how to lie..u say she was chatting with u n sending nude pics.n yet u can u use that to defend urself..ur family mit b right maybe cus they knew u better than anyone else.go n defend urself by urself.
Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:47pm On Feb 07, 2021
elipheleh:

No my brother. I am the one who is always opportune to even knack people women. But I as a man always decline the offer. let young guys learn not to allow their wealth or looks puff them up

Do not covet your neighbours property, nor his wife, nor his men servants, nor his maid servant, no his lands, nor Cattles, nor anything that belongs to him.

"Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's house; thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbor's. "
Exodus 20:17

E get why God say this. This is the basis for peace and Human Relationships. Nothing spiritual, just for our own benefit

Haa Nigerians too like coveting others belongings

Youth covet youths wife
Fulani herdsmen covet people's land
Government covet people's money
Friends covets friends positions
Colegue covet fellow coleagues job
Girls covet others husband
Yahoo buys covet peoples money
And so forth.

That shit is crazy
That's to say the level of covertedness is too much in the land the why there's no peace.
Too much Sense in what you said .
There can't be peace when China coverts Emeka's babe, when Fulani covets Yoruba lands, when government coverts people's money and lands, when Kings coverts people's wives and so on.
Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by ibinaboonline: 6:49pm On Feb 07, 2021
You guys are here talking about what he shouldn't have done with a young woman alone in his house who apparently wanted him. The big question is why did his so called friend insist on sending his girlfriend to stay in his house for a week?
Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 07, 2021
chumaZ:

For now na bottle n small beating dem give u, We aren't sure if he wants to kill u. People don't kill people on bars n open places.

U are a great fooOOoOOOooooOOooooL ans u caused this whole mess by allowing ur best friends fiance that has been dying for u and kissing u.

Call ur friend and bring in ur sister tell him everything exactly how it happened.

Make sure other young trusted members of both families are present
Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by Affamefuna(m): 6:52pm On Feb 07, 2021
BREYZ:

Hello bro. This dude broke the bros code, why knack the fiancee of his friend? This is a serious issue. Even if the girl in question is loose, isn't he suppose to avoid any form of attachment between them? He betrayed his friend and people like him don't deserve anything good.
Bro, I get u and he should stop calling him his friend, he's worst than an enemy. But then, both of them are not worth him soiling his hands with blood. He should rise above this and move on biko!.. Like I said, I can't be imagining such because of two unscrupulous elements I once cared for..
Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:53pm On Feb 07, 2021
patjane:
You've always wanted to sleep with this girl., You fit sleep with your brother wife angry.. nawa oo
it's his type that sleep with their brother's wife and their wife's sister's just because they saw green light. Day will follow green light till it turns red and they will start crying.

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by Codes151(m): 6:58pm On Feb 07, 2021
chumaZ:

avoid women!
She told him sth you probably didn't do.
But you mumu!
How can you have no option but to kiss her?

Anyways, that's life for you.
E b like the slogan "fear women" never really enter your head
Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:00pm On Feb 07, 2021
Wittyduchess:
Here I thought women hate themselves, see wetin guyman do e fellow guyman. Na wah o.
I've always known men and women behave alike. This is the same thing most women would do when they catch their guy with another man. Instead of them to fave their cheating guy, they go fighting the 3rd party. As for me, I no get time to fight anyone over anyone, if I can't stand it, I move on. But if I must fight, na my man I go fight o.

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:01pm On Feb 07, 2021
nenyewrites:
I came late! I thought men don’t fight over women? What’s happening here? Lmao!
You have seen it now. Men also cry grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by Bola146(f): 7:03pm On Feb 07, 2021
samonak:

There's nothing wrong in accommodating your friend's girl if you stay alone. I've done it before ( then I was even staying in one room) we even slept on the same bed n nothing happened, I constantly housed her during her service year. Till date she has utmost respect for me, even though she later parted ways with my guy. It's all about self control and loyalty.

Just thank God the lady wasn't that wayward when she slept on the same bed with you, maybe you would have be in prison by now, nobody will trust you undecided It's better you don't do silly things, nobody will believe you

6 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by Rubbiish(m): 7:03pm On Feb 07, 2021
Osedagal:

Not always true... All these ppl making baseless assertations, I pray you don't get this kind of temptation... If woman mean you she must get you, except you get truckload of Holy spirit.. Yeah I said that
Shut up abeg!
What do u mean by if woman mean u??
Because your brother wife mean u is enough reason to sleep with her??

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by Affamefuna(m): 7:06pm On Feb 07, 2021
chumaZ:

Chumaz abi?after reading some of ur comments, I av come to conclude that u av no conscience and that u don't feel remorseful over what u did still surprises me. U saw the greenlight and took full advantage cos u had the intention even b4 it happened eventually.. And honestly, u deserve all and even more that ur friend tried doing but then, I am happy that he didn't kill u. U not worth it!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

See The Scary Way His Girlfriend Warned Him About Cheating / Woman Brought 18 Of Her Friends To Dinner, And Boyfriend Refused To Pay. (video) / Pre-Wedding Photo Of Couple Who Met 15 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 165
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.