Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. - Crime (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. (70639 Views)

My Husband Raped Me. / Female Lecturer Kidnapped And Raped In Rivers State (Photos) / 17-Year-Old Girl Drugged By Her Sister And Raped By Sister's Boyfriend. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Piptocoin: 3:42am On Feb 08, 2021
Girl9999:
Life doesn't seem worth living anymore.

He hasn't even called me to know how I am doing.

I can't believe people are insulting me and blaming me for what happened. I created this thread to get advice and comfort but I'm getting insults. I'm a very emotional person and this isn't helping.

I'm crying all over again just reading some comments. I don't have an alcohol problem and yes I planned on having sex with him soon; when I felt ready, but definitely before marriage. How can you say this is my fault?

Today might be my last day on this earth. Human beings are indeed wicked.

Hey, slow down. There will always be numbskulls among level headed folks. There is nothing anyone can do about it except to ignore them entirely. I'm so grieved at your experience. Take one lesson with you... Never Trust Easily. The Bible says be wise as serpent and harmless as a dove. More importantly, go closer to Jesus. He will never betray you. This is the time you need His comfort and touch more than ever. You will emerge victorious.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Sirconnect: 3:43am On Feb 08, 2021
Report him to the cops he need to spend some time behind bars he is a threat to society.no one deserve to be abuse this way.be strong.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Nobody: 3:48am On Feb 08, 2021
Girl9999:

I can't believe people are insulting me and blaming me for what happened. I created this thread to get advice and comfort but I'm getting insults. I'm a very emotional person and this isn't helping.

I'm crying all over again just reading some comments. I don't have an alcohol problem and yes I planned on having sex with him soon; when I felt ready, but definitely before marriage. How can you say this is my fault?

Please o don't take your life, beautiful days is coming, good things are waiting for you and the love of your life will find you.
That guy is a looser, one day he will remember what he has done and ask himself "could this be my punishment? stay strong , remember that true strength comes from within, love you

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Cutehector(m): 4:06am On Feb 08, 2021
Eya, chai, sorry eh, ndo.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Adrian9(m): 4:09am On Feb 08, 2021
Girl9999:

The only two men I've loved and taken seriously have both betrayed me. I can't trust any man again.
They are good guys out there,I'm a living proof. Communication is the key in every relationship,it unlocks hidden thoughts and inclinations. I'm not blaming you for what happened, but don't give up on LOVE because when you find it you will not want to let go.That guy is a coward.He deserves a punch offering from each member of the NICE GUYS ASSOCIATION (NGA)
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by LeanonGOD(m): 4:11am On Feb 08, 2021
I pray that your sister or daughter does not experience what this victim went through. You reason like someone who think with his anus. Seek help before entering Oyigbo market stark naked.
jonneljonn:
he didnt rape u madam,i dont understnd u women ,a man came to ur house and u guys have been dating for two months and he made love to u and u call it rape??before u drank the wine he broght did u read the percentage of alchohol in the winedo u know that u could get drunk ad give the guy a green light that u want him to have ui advie u see him and tlk with him first ,as far as am concern he never raped u
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by akanbiaa(m): 4:12am On Feb 08, 2021
Girl9999:

Mistake have already been made but don't follow that path of suicide for things will get worse you will only bring permanent pains to your loved ones and also the guy will still drug and have sex with numerous ladies after your death and both Islam and Christianity agrees that hell fire is destination of those who commit suicide, so my advice is relax, confide in family you trust and love (most especially a female figure), learn lessons from the mistake and distance your self from general dating and stick to your principle and if a guy later comes into the picture perhaps just accept normal platonic friendship and reject any gift or drinks or food from such guy and never visit any guy again and also about the guy that raped you let your loved ones involve a lawyer/ security personnel to fish him out and get punished for his act, you will be killing two birds with one stone 1. He will not go and hurt other ladies anytime soon (That is if he does not change after serving prison term) 2. They should investigate if he has any naked picture or video of you that he intends to use for blackmail so such will be confiscated and undertaking of consequence he will face by law if he should share it online. Finally later try to do pregnancy test if you don't see your period and Test for Sexually transmitted diseases(If you feel any changes in you) so you can begin treating your self if any present.It is well even inside the well.
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by LeanonGOD(m): 4:17am On Feb 08, 2021
RESOUNDING AMEN in Jesus Powerful Name.
Piptocoin:

Hey, slow down. There will always be numbskulls among level headed folks. There is nothing anyone can do about it except to ignore them entirely. I'm so grieved at your experience. Take one lesson with you... Never Trust Easily. The Bible says be wise as serpent and harmless as a dove. More importantly, go closer to Jesus. He will never betray you. This is the time you need His comfort and touch more than ever. You will emerge victorious.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Ten06(m): 4:18am On Feb 08, 2021
[color=#990000][/color]Even at my age above forty I am yet to under young ladies, boyfriends, drug, relationships, reporting issues to police, contemplating suicide and humanity.

Maybe my upbringing has made me not to understand how young ladies think, and has also made me lack emotion for people who cook their own soup with too much perper and salt
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by akanbiaa(m): 4:20am On Feb 08, 2021
friendl:
Since you already had plans of sex with him,....just continue,....life is short , please don't be too hard on yourself ,
Its the betrayal against her consent when she was not ready and possibly blackmail if the guy has her nudes and pregnancy / Sexually transmitted disease possibilities that will be bothering her mind right now so that's why she needs to confide with a loved family member and needs to be in happy mood for most online will just bash her and make her sober.
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by pompeiimagnus: 4:21am On Feb 08, 2021
jaxxy:

On NL everybody can't agree with u even if u were a saint or mother Theresa so suck it up and have a tough skin.

Everybody isn't insulting u, some people are and most with bias against women are very vocal here, they are not very objective people they will support the man even if they know hes clearly wrong.

U bf committed a serious crime. I know a frnd who went to jail for years in the UK for such act.

Whether u were going to have sex with him or not doesn't give him the right or excuse to do what he did. He knows the consequences and meaning of what he has done. A relationship is not liecence to rape. People have relationships without sex or atleast without it for months so I see no reason for his behaviour besides I can get away with it. undecided

Lol...babe admitted she was planning to give him the cookie very soon. Meanwhile, they were both high that night and anything could have happened. Until we hear from the guy, all this shout of rape is just noise. She was drunk and they smashed in her house, period!
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Malawian(m): 4:22am On Feb 08, 2021
Girl9999:
I created this account to hide my identity. I'm in a very emotional condition at the moment. I've been crying since morning. I've not left my house, not even for church. I've lost the will to live, all because of what happened yesterday evening.

I've been dating this guy for two months. I thought he was a great guy. He was always nice to me, smart and hard-working. I lost my virginity at the age of 18 in University and it was to someone that just wanted to have sex with me. He lied about loving me. All he wanted was sex and when he had his way he abandoned me and dated another girl in my department. Since then I've had a fear of relationships, most importantly of sex. I vowed to only have sex with someone I was going to marry; someone I was certain loved me.

When I met my boyfriend, I thought he was the one. We vibed well and we were both in the same field of work. Everything seemed to click. I opened up to him about my experience and my decision to have sex only when I was ready. He agreed and said he was going to respect my wishes.

Yesterday he visited me at my apartment. This wasn't the first time he was visiting me. We paid each other visits all the time. This time he brought a bottle of wine with him. I prepared food, we both eat and he served us some wine. The last thing I remember is taking few sips and then everything else is blurry.

Next thing I am waking up by 8am this morning with a severe headache, cramped legs and a sore feeling around my vagina. There was something that looked like dried semen on my left thigh and some around my breast. I could also perceive the scent of his perfume on my body. He raped me. The man that claimed to love me raped me. I haven't spoken to anyone since morning, all I've been doing is crying. My phone has been on silent all day.

I want to report him to the police but first I want to look at his face and ask why he would do this to me. I already planned on having sex with him soon. Why couldn't he wait? I want to involve my parents and his parents as well but I don't want this news to spread and take a hit on my reputation. I'm confused about what to do.

Why are men like this? I feel defiled and violated. My mind has been constantly flooded with suicidal thoughts all day. If I make it through this, I'm done with relationships forever.

Be deceiving yourself. You are this coherent after being raped.
The so-called drink both of you drank from, why did it not knock him out as well? Be looking for a man to send to your coven. Onye Ara toxic sombori.
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by LeanonGOD(m): 4:25am On Feb 08, 2021
DON'T allow other women to be a VICTIMs, REPORT this MONSTER. This coward will rape again.
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Kelvin3476: 4:31am On Feb 08, 2021
Girl9999:

The only two men I've loved and taken seriously have both betrayed me. I can't trust any man again.
Am sorry dear, but jugding all men with this experience u had is very wrong. I know u wont fell like ur normal being but all i pray "is for your to get justice without ruining ur reputation". Please stay stronger than ever . This ur pain today will be a way paved for ur greatness. STAY STRONG DEAR
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by akanbiaa(m): 4:31am On Feb 08, 2021
Girl9999:

Some humans are wicked but not all, he did not call because he never cared and he has been acting all along to care so as to have sex with you, many insulting you are only reflecting who they are to the world not who you are, everyone makes mistakes but how you get up learn from it and become stronger defines your personality, your being emotional person is what the guy took advantage of ,you can only be emotional in a secured relationship such as marriage and even marriage dont be too emotional for divorce rates are high these days, Use your head more than your heart (Common sense more than feelings) and always have mindset that nothing comes free anywhere there might be an ulterior motive so it's either avoid totally or be extra careful and always be in company of those that will preserve your dignity should you be taken unawares, why some are blaming you is that there are some women that will continue getting benefits from a guy with promise of sex soon which they never give and they will still have sex with other guys behind the guys back so the guys purpose will wither be her emotional absorber or financial absorber. Since you are emotional person henceforth avoid being alone with the opposite sex in a room without company of others that can protect your dignity.
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by LeanonGOD(m): 4:34am On Feb 08, 2021
Being sarcastic is your only way of therapy. Imagine, if your dad had used a condom. WAYRAY, TUFIAKWA.
Malawian:

Be deceiving yourself. You are this coherent after being raped.
The so-called drink both of you drank from, why did it not knock him out as well? Be looking for a man to send to your coven. Onye Ara toxic sombori.
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Map1(m): 4:38am On Feb 08, 2021
richmond500:
Some people don't need to be humans.

U see an unconscious lady and ur dik stand, raped her and left.

Jesus Christ, I don't care if I go to hell but if I see some persons with me in same chamber in hell, I will protest. Me as a fornicator can't share same hell with a rapist.
OP, u dont have to report him to any police.

Here is what u will do, try talk to him and ask why he raped u, make sure u have hidden camera or a voice recorder, record everything he said without him knowing it.
Find all those street touts, play the record to them and ask them to do whatever they feel with him, dont feel remorse no matter what happened to him after that.

Only God forgives people, u are not God, but it will be wise to send him to God
can you hear yourself,most of you can't control your emotions, you can't solve this kind of issues by creating another problem, you see most of now are days girls see sex as there control panel of men,you see boys come to girls purposely for sex before issue of marriage will arise any girls who are not ready for that should stay away from dating, you can't just keep a man around you without a sex and if you are not ready stay away from boy friend no be by force let her go to police headquarters in Abuja no body will entertain this story.
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Gbemini(m): 4:49am On Feb 08, 2021
Girl9999:

I never told him no sex until marriage. I told him about my experience in University and we both agreed to have sex when I was ready; when I was emotionally prepared. We are just two months into the relationship.
no need to report to the police ...just forget him and live your life .....its part of your experiences in life ...if I will ask do you mean he didn't call u since that incident ?
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by dcutey: 4:55am On Feb 08, 2021
dcutey:

I'm sorry to hear about the unfortunate incident and it wasn't your fault this happened to you. Give no thought to the people saying it was your fault; they are either rapists or potential rapists.

I would advise you immediately visit a clinic with the aim to extract samples of his semen if he didn't use protection and to obtain a medical report that you were indeed raped.

It will be good to seek legal counsel if you can and go to the office of the public defender in your state. Also, if you can confront him and get him to admit he raped you preferably in a video recording, that will serve as more evidence.

Don't allow a rapist deny you of living your life and seeking justice; he has done his worst already.

Stay strong.
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by zedegit: 4:56am On Feb 08, 2021
Oziex:

It's free

are you for real? It's been a long time I heard the word 'free'.
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Chriswazo(m): 5:02am On Feb 08, 2021
Girl9999:

Very sad, unimaginable and depressing indeed.

Sorry, pray U find healing soon
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by drehdinho(m): 5:08am On Feb 08, 2021
Guys that rape are more evil than the devil himself.

I don’t know. The thought of it has never come to my mind to rape a lady that refuses to allow me touch her.

I think men that rape are products of broken homes.

Please, cry as this allows for you to purge your trauma. Open up to someone that is close to you.

Talk, shout and do as your mind pushes you. But don’t ever injure yourself.

This pain is not the type that goes away easily. But it will surely pass.

So sorry for the harrowing experience you had.
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by lekonso: 5:11am On Feb 08, 2021
Please don't kill yourself o. You were raped by your boyfriend and not by an armed robber. It is still better than being raped by an armed robber. I'm not saying it is right o, it is not right at all, but it is not worth taking your own life because of that. My advice to you is that make sure you test for pregnancy at the right time to prevent unwanted pregnancy. It is very important.
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by bellotaofeek: 5:19am On Feb 08, 2021
Girl9999:

So sad. Dear lady. You need to just zero your mind. Most guys out there can't date a lady without having sex. The years of no sex till wedding day has gone. At this moment, all you need to do is to visit the hospital and flush your self and probably get some antibiotics. Then you can report at nearest police station. So as to stop him from being a serial rapist . Taking your life is not the next point of action.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Ndubuisiogbonn8: 5:20am On Feb 08, 2021
I know how you feel, but don't nurse suicidal thoughts. Just go and bath wear a very fine cloth pretend as if you have forgiven him , confront him ask him why he raped you. Record all he said.go for medical check-up to see if you are not pregnant for the bastard. Report him to police.
After which you put yourself together,many has faced such and even died in the process,God gave you a second chance.
Don't say you will not date again just make it clear to the person who approaches you that you don't want sex for now and you won't stay in a secluded place with him except open places and you have to maintain it
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by ZZ22: 5:28am On Feb 08, 2021
The reason why people are still pampering you and haven't told you the truth is because of your suicidal tendencies but hey you can't deceive me with that. You kept both kept honouring each others invitation when alone at home and you expected nothing to happen when you already told him you are not a virgin. What happens to visiting him in an open place since you are not ready for sex. You both bleeped up and don't you ever visit a guy in his house or invite him while alone if YOU ARE NOT READY FOR SEX. This is just the OT here and stop pretending that whoever you meet no matter how angelic he appears is an angel. No pity!!

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by lanre80(m): 5:32am On Feb 08, 2021
dollytino4real:
u dey ur house b4 the drugs fly enter ur mouth, lady sorry dat I did not show any empathy!,pls we NL love u stay strong

Did you grow up in ABA?
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by exever100(f): 5:34am On Feb 08, 2021
To be frank with you,sex or no sex a man who love you will still marry you and the ones who don't will just use you and sdump you no matter how nice you are.I initiated sex with my now husband from the first day I met him,I asked him out first because I loved him,if you love a man just free yourself from your past and move on with your life,please never ever think of taking your own life,its not yours to take okay!just go for a medical check up,take some contraceptive and STD prophylaxis including PEP and get yourself together .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by slevan: 5:37am On Feb 08, 2021
Would you need a therapist to go through this.with you. Kindly reach out to.me. I feel your pain. I will guide you through this.
Girl9999:
I created this account to hide my identity. I'm in a very emotional condition at the moment. I've been crying since morning. I've not left my house, not even for church. I've lost the will to live, all because of what happened yesterday evening.

I've been dating this guy for two months. I thought he was a great guy. He was always nice to me, smart and hard-working. I lost my virginity at the age of 18 in University and it was to someone that just wanted to have sex with me. He lied about loving me. All he wanted was sex and when he had his way he abandoned me and dated another girl in my department. Since then I've had a fear of relationships, most importantly of sex. I vowed to only have sex with someone I was going to marry; someone I was certain loved me.

When I met my boyfriend, I thought he was the one. We vibed well and we were both in the same field of work. Everything seemed to click. I opened up to him about my experience and my decision to have sex only when I was ready. He agreed and said he was going to respect my wishes.

Yesterday he visited me at my apartment. This wasn't the first time he was visiting me. We paid each other visits all the time. This time he brought a bottle of wine with him. I prepared food, we both eat and he served us some wine. The last thing I remember is taking few sips and then everything else is blurry.

Next thing I am waking up by 8am this morning with a severe headache, cramped legs and a sore feeling around my vagina. There was something that looked like dried semen on my left thigh and some around my breast. I could also perceive the scent of his perfume on my body. He raped me. The man that claimed to love me raped me. I haven't spoken to anyone since morning, all I've been doing is crying. My phone has been on silent all day.

I want to report him to the police but first I want to look at his face and ask why he would do this to me. I already planned on having sex with him soon. Why couldn't he wait? I want to involve my parents and his parents as well but I don't want this news to spread and take a hit on my reputation. I'm confused about what to do.

Why are men like this? I feel defiled and violated. My mind has been constantly flooded with suicidal thoughts all day. If I make it through this, I'm done with relationships forever.

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Muzikluva(m): 5:43am On Feb 08, 2021
Girl9999:

It can’t be your last day! Please send me mail/dm, You. Need professional help. By the way, did you take a picture of the semen. On your thigh? Do you have chats of you both where he agreed to come? I suggest you chat him up and ask why he did that wicked thing to you. That. Would also be an evidence against him or you call and record. He must be dealt with for this. I’m sorry for your bitter experience. Stay strong. I’d be expecting your mail.
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Algebra211(m): 5:50am On Feb 08, 2021
Disappointments,heartache,regrets and mistakes. And yes, there’ll be moments of despair and painful seasons and dark nights of the soul you’ll need to endure.But then you’ll remember the hell you walked through to get here, and you might remember this note — and you’ll realize you’re gonna be okay. Because tomorrow is still waiting for you, to dance and rest and dream within. I'm just a DM away if you need someone to talk with.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (25) (Reply)

Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba (Graphic Photos) / Man Beats His 14-Year-Old Housemaid For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Lagos / Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In Abuja Arrested With 16 Trainees (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.