Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. - Crime (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. (70602 Views)

My Husband Raped Me. / Female Lecturer Kidnapped And Raped In Rivers State (Photos) / 17-Year-Old Girl Drugged By Her Sister And Raped By Sister's Boyfriend. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Noeasyway042(m): 5:51am On Feb 08, 2021
Why are some men like this? @ op.
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Chigorkizz(m): 5:58am On Feb 08, 2021
Girl9999:
Life doesn't seem worth living anymore.

He hasn't even called me to know how I am doing.

I can't believe people are insulting me and blaming me for what happened. I created this thread to get advice and comfort but I'm getting insults. I'm a very emotional person and this isn't helping.

I'm crying all over again just reading some comments. I don't have an alcohol problem and yes I planned on having sex with him soon; when I felt ready, but definitely before marriage. How can you say this is my fault?

Today might be my last day on this earth. Human beings are indeed wicked.
You planning to commit suicide?

Look there's more to this life than been drugged and raped. Life is never a ginger bread . Sometimes,you don't get what you want.

Move on with your precious life and the morning dew shall refresh your life once again.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by pompeiimagnus: 5:59am On Feb 08, 2021
All I see here is a fairytale love story turned sour. It's almost impossible to prove rape when the both of you were drunk, then netflix and chilling at your place. You're just sad that Bros hasn't called after you gave him the cookie...

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by femi4: 6:02am On Feb 08, 2021
Girl9999:

The only two men I've loved and taken seriously have both betrayed me. I can't trust any man again.
You are just unlucky. We still have good ones out there

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Nobody: 6:03am On Feb 08, 2021
Girl9999:

The only two men I've loved and taken seriously have both betrayed me. I can't trust any man again.

aunty please save us this. if you dont want sex please font date.. simple
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by cricifixo: 6:08am On Feb 08, 2021
I'm so sorry about ur plight. That monster isn't worth you taking ur life, pls don't do that.
It has happened & you only need to move on.
Pls report the animal to the police & get him arrested.
Reach out to someone who will listen to you & counsel you.
I have sent you a DM if you wish to talk, lets work together & get dat beast caged
Girl9999:

I can't believe people are insulting me and blaming me for what happened. I created this thread to get advice and comfort but I'm getting insults. I'm a very emotional person and this isn't helping.

I'm crying all over again just reading some comments. I don't have an alcohol problem and yes I planned on having sex with him soon; when I felt ready, but definitely before marriage. How can you say this is my fault?

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by hashtagged(m): 6:11am On Feb 08, 2021
Girl9999:

Then don't trust any guy no one is forcing you to. monsters are everywhere although men dominate in this aspect. keep to yourself a loss of one in 3.9billion ladies is not significant
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Akpantheology: 6:11am On Feb 08, 2021
so sad to hear diz, ur health matters alot now, pls go for test as quick as possible b4 u will start spending more money.
try and look for a mature woman that u can share diz problem too and see how to get diz ur bf that this bad act, he must be punish for this wicked act he did to u.
I wish quick recovery through Christ our lord..Amen
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by hashtagged(m): 6:13am On Feb 08, 2021
Queenslander:
Dear, so sorry for your sad experience, no woman or girl should ever have to go through that horrific experience, after a sexual assault,. It isn't uncommon to be confused or upset,. You may also be angry or scared.. you may not know how to react at all, all these experiences are valid,. Please it is also crucial to confide in someone you can fully trust,. Like a family member or a close friend.. rape is condemnable, there is no excuse for it,. It is an abominable and unjustifiable act,. I think it is finally time that we rise as a nation to condemn and eradicate this despicable act. The severity of the offense of rape cannot be over emphasized,. That your so called boyfriend is a monster and must face the full wrath of the law,. He has no conscience for doing what he did to you. Having conscience is what separates man from beasts,. Men who rape women are animals that should not be allowed to roam the streets,. There is simply no excuse for rape.. never has been,. Never will be.. teach that to your sons, and remind yourself everyday!!

Na now una know say e severe when una dey do false accusations you nor know. if rapists like they should rape all the women on Earth repeatedly I would not move an inch. in fact every lady should get raped at least once so they know well not to accuse an innocent person of rape
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by MrChriz: 6:14am On Feb 08, 2021
Girl9999:

Ur stupid boyfriend doesn't deserve you....get urself together and properly deal with him...
Instead of you thinking of sucide, think of a way to castrate him..
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by AdeMoss: 6:21am On Feb 08, 2021
Report him to the police, shame him to his family
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Pat081: 6:26am On Feb 08, 2021
Sorry for that but men are nt the same some are bad and some are good just how we have them in u ladies too you will see u soon
Girl9999:
I created this account to hide my identity. I'm in a very emotional condition at the moment. I've been crying since morning. I've not left my house, not even for church. I've lost the will to live, all because of what happened yesterday evening.

I've been dating this guy for two months. I thought he was a great guy. He was always nice to me, smart and hard-working. I lost my virginity at the age of 18 in University and it was to someone that just wanted to have sex with me. He lied about loving me. All he wanted was sex and when he had his way he abandoned me and dated another girl in my department. Since then I've had a fear of relationships, most importantly of sex. I vowed to only have sex with someone I was going to marry; someone I was certain loved me.

When I met my boyfriend, I thought he was the one. We vibed well and we were both in the same field of work. Everything seemed to click. I opened up to him about my experience and my decision to have sex only when I was ready. He agreed and said he was going to respect my wishes.

Yesterday he visited me at my apartment. This wasn't the first time he was visiting me. We paid each other visits all the time. This time he brought a bottle of wine with him. I prepared food, we both eat and he served us some wine. The last thing I remember is taking few sips and then everything else is blurry.

Next thing I am waking up by 8am this morning with a severe headache, cramped legs and a sore feeling around my vagina. There was something that looked like dried semen on my left thigh and some around my breast. I could also perceive the scent of his perfume on my body. He raped me. The man that claimed to love me raped me. I haven't spoken to anyone since morning, all I've been doing is crying. My phone has been on silent all day.

I want to report him to the police but first I want to look at his face and ask why he would do this to me. I already planned on having sex with him soon. Why couldn't he wait? I want to involve my parents and his parents as well but I don't want this news to spread and take a hit on my reputation. I'm confused about what to do.

Why are men like this? I feel defiled and violated. My mind has been constantly flooded with suicidal thoughts all day. If I make it through this, I'm done with relationships forever.

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by pilsonpiilord: 6:26am On Feb 08, 2021
Hello girl,. I am a relationship counsellor,kindly message me on whatsapp.. I have an advice for you in moving forward and not making past mistakes again. 08077058609..U really need this.. I wish you well..
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by sirjoe1124(m): 6:34am On Feb 08, 2021
Girl9999:

It's absolutely not your fault, life happens most times due to unforeseeable situations and our limitations as humans to completely understand what someone or something is upto.

What I'd advice is just accept that I fell into the wrong hands, trust only when you see a reason to and finally be careful who and how you let people too close to you.

Sit retrospectively, ponder on the what happened, learn the lessons and move on; just somewhere somehow you'd meet a guy who's exactly what you want in a guy.
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by ryfoz(m): 6:35am On Feb 08, 2021
Girl9999:

I never told him no sex until marriage. I told him about my experience in University and we both agreed to have sex when I was ready; when I was emotionally prepared. We are just two months into the relationship.

Hmmm...if you are not worried about your identity chat me up on WhatsApp (find my number in my post)

Mind you, I am just trying to help. Getting advice from random people is good but you need something different.

If you are not sure you can do it then no problem dear.

Stay safe
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by SAY84(m): 6:37am On Feb 08, 2021
sad It's a sad one but my dear it is not worth taking your life. What will u tell ladies that are carrying a baby of a stranger who raped them to do? Atleast in this case you have who to point a finger. Go test your self for now. There is a great future for u. STAY SAFE DEAR
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Nobody: 6:45am On Feb 08, 2021
Girl9999:
I created this account to hide my identity. I'm in a very emotional condition at the moment. I've been crying since morning. I've not left my house, not even for church. I've lost the will to live, all because of what happened yesterday evening.

I've been dating this guy for two months. I thought he was a great guy. He was always nice to me, smart and hard-working. I lost my virginity at the age of 18 in University and it was to someone that just wanted to have sex with me. He lied about loving me. All he wanted was sex and when he had his way he abandoned me and dated another girl in my department. Since then I've had a fear of relationships, most importantly of sex. I vowed to only have sex with someone I was going to marry; someone I was certain loved me.

When I met my boyfriend, I thought he was the one. We vibed well and we were both in the same field of work. Everything seemed to click. I opened up to him about my experience and my decision to have sex only when I was ready. He agreed and said he was going to respect my wishes.

Yesterday he visited me at my apartment. This wasn't the first time he was visiting me. We paid each other visits all the time. This time he brought a bottle of wine with him. I prepared food, we both eat and he served us some wine. The last thing I remember is taking few sips and then everything else is blurry.

Next thing I am waking up by 8am this morning with a severe headache, cramped legs and a sore feeling around my vagina. There was something that looked like dried semen on my left thigh and some around my breast. I could also perceive the scent of his perfume on my body. He raped me. The man that claimed to love me raped me. I haven't spoken to anyone since morning, all I've been doing is crying. My phone has been on silent all day.

I want to report him to the police but first I want to look at his face and ask why he would do this to me. I already planned on having sex with him soon. Why couldn't he wait? I want to involve my parents and his parents as well but I don't want this news to spread and take a hit on my reputation. I'm confused about what to do.

Why are men like this? I feel defiled and violated. My mind has been constantly flooded with suicidal thoughts all day. If I make it through this, I'm done with relationships forever.

If I was close to you, I will slap that suicide thought out of your head.
First thing you should do is seek medical help, you need to make sure you don't get pregnant. Such a cursed man will never begat a blessed child.
I feel your pain, but never ever take your life. Only selfish people do that! Your life doesn't belong to you alone! Every of your loved one owns it and wants the best for it.
The demon has moved on, don't die in regrets. Talk to someone, maybe your mum. I believe he left with the leftover of that wine.
Go for a test to ascertain if the drug sample is still in your blood stream.
I really feel sad for you, but never think of suicide again. You have dreams to fulfil

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Codes151(m): 6:46am On Feb 08, 2021
Girl9999:

there are good guys out there!
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by xperiencelove(m): 6:48am On Feb 08, 2021
Heaven knows if I'm your brother, that rapist will be charged to court latest be Tuesday. I hate rapist with passion.
Just two month relationship, he already raped you! No, I can't accept that nonsense.
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by sandlakes14: 6:51am On Feb 08, 2021
Can you please chat me up privately on 07051296579... I think it will help alot
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by davolas(m): 6:53am On Feb 08, 2021
Fine boy, fine boy na d result be this, I guess he must av emptied his pulse to satisfy u but sorry he just been foolish and not man enough since u notice it was rape I guess d nxt of you to dash in to a hospital do necessary test av d result, chat or call and ask y he did that to u, so ear from h sure u av d result u can nail him down, but sorry once again that happened to u but killing yaself wld add more pain to those who re struggling to send u to sch, brace u re wiser now, note his just been a useless all guys ain't dsame u were just unfortunate moreso many pretend a lot but I guess u myt also like the flashy tings too

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Oriade33: 6:59am On Feb 08, 2021
My opinion is that.

Still too young to handle the psychological trauma .

First visit a clinic to flush out what ever he poured into you to avoid unwanted pregnancy ,and antibiotics for infection,cos it can ruin you for life .

You don't deserve to face it alone .
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Olakunleyakub(m): 7:02am On Feb 08, 2021
I sympathize with you and condemn his shameless act but do you know we can't totally put all the blame on him becos nobody knows whether two of you had the sex under the remote control of the alcohol.

You said he has not called you? Try to find him to know if it was delibrate or alcohol influence before taking any drastic measures.
Girl9999:

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Olakunleyakub(m): 7:05am On Feb 08, 2021
I agree with your submissions and condemn his shameless act but do you know we can't totally put all the blame on him becos nobody knows whether two of them had the sex under the remote control of the alcohol.

Anyways, the guy has a question to answer on the reason for bringing alcohol in the first place.
Queenslander:
Dear, so sorry for your sad experience, no woman or girl should ever have to go through that horrific experience, after a sexual assault,. It isn't uncommon to be confused or upset,. You may also be angry or scared.. you may not know how to react at all, all these experiences are valid,. Please it is also crucial to confide in someone you can fully trust,. Like a family member or a close friend.. rape is condemnable, there is no excuse for it,. It is an abominable and unjustifiable act,. I think it is finally time that we rise as a nation to condemn and eradicate this despicable act. The severity of the offense of rape cannot be over emphasized,. That your so called boyfriend is a monster and must face the full wrath of the law,. He has no conscience for doing what he did to you. Having conscience is what separates man from beasts,. Men who rape women are animals that should not be allowed to roam the streets,. There is simply no excuse for rape.. never has been,. Never will be.. teach that to your sons, and remind yourself everyday!!

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Olakunleyakub(m): 7:07am On Feb 08, 2021
Your comment is funny but you are right sha
pompeiimagnus:
All I see here is a fairytale love story turned sour. It's almost impossible to prove rape when the both of you were drunk, then netflix and chilling at your place. You're just sad that Bros hasn't called after you gave him the cookie...

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Johnkay225: 7:09am On Feb 08, 2021
Girl9999:

. Please let today not be your last day on Earth. The guy is the one to lose,so sorry for what happened to you , It might just take some time but I hope you heal and know there are still good men out there and God will help you to find one that truly deserves you..I just feel very bad for you ,feel bad for our justice system.. Please be strong, you will come through this ,I know it will be difficult but you will pull through and become better for it.. It is well with you...
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Shelumiel: 7:12am On Feb 08, 2021
cococandy:

Oh shut the f up.
Why would a woman drink in the first place?

Some of you NL posters are just plain idiotss
It is a question that should be answered with intelligence. Not insult
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by jaxxy(m): 7:12am On Feb 08, 2021
pompeiimagnus:

Lol...babe admitted she was planning to give him the cookie very soon. Meanwhile, they were both high that night and anything could have happened. Until we hear from the guy, all this shout of rape is just noise. She was drunk and they smashed in her house, period!

Lol planning to give doesn't mean that night. That's not her 1st time drinking wine in sure. Let's not fool ourselves here. She was drugged most likely, It's smtn some stupid guys still do when they don't for different reasons. The fact he hasn't called her even should tell u smtn is wrong and off with him.
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Memyselfu2009(m): 7:12am On Feb 08, 2021
I HOPE YOU SEE.

THIS LIFE IS TOO SWEET PLEASE DO NOT KILL YOUR SELF..

IF YOU CANT LET IT GO TAKE REPORT HIM AND TAKE ILLEGAL ACTION THAT BASTARD DRUG YOU AND RAPED YOU

HE GET LUCK YOU ARE NOT MY SISTER.

IF YOU CAN NOT MOVED ON REPORT HIM. FORGET REPUTATION
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Emenikec219(m): 7:20am On Feb 08, 2021
Take heart my dear move on life no get duplicate
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by ladybug123: 7:23am On Feb 08, 2021
My dear lady, I feel your pain. I dont blame you at all for what happened, as a matter of fact, you are a very good girl with good morals. And I pray the Almighty gives you the grace to pull through. DONT EVER THINK OF ENDING YOUR LIFE BECAUSE OF THAT BASTARD. NEVER!
Suicide is not the solution. As others have advised, first, confide in your mother, or a family member and second, go and report him at the nearest police station. Then go to the hospital to be checked and counseled and ensure they help you document and keep the evidence. He has to pay for his deeds, he has to be locked up where he belongs so he doesnt cause more havoc.
The Lord is with you my daughter
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Udapod(m): 7:27am On Feb 08, 2021
Op dont take actions yet. Just call him and try sort it out. Am sure your parents wont be happy you are having sex at this age so dont involve them. But wait o did'nt he drank from the wine? I hope you are not pregnat better take postinor now before it is too late

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (25) (Reply)

Man Wakes Up To Find His Car In Parts, Tyres, Side Mirrors All Stolen (Photos) / CCTV Footage Of The Armed Robbers Attack In Chicken Republic Dutse, Abuja / Malaysian Monkey Steals Man's Iphone, Takes Selfies & Dumps It In The Jungle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.