Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Facebook Ad Expert Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Facebook Ad Expert Needed (587 Views)

If You Can Do Facebook Ad With Good Success Rate, Drop Your Number / Facebook Ad Made Easy. See The Step By Step Way Of Generating Huge Sales With FB / Relationship Expert Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Ad Expert Needed by Cammama: 10:18pm On Feb 07, 2021
I have a small business desperately in need of clients, how many people can I reach via Facebook ads with a budget of 10k?

Please comment below if you have experience running Facebook ads
Re: Facebook Ad Expert Needed by Adeinfo: 10:29pm On Feb 07, 2021
Cammama:
I have a small business desperately in need of clients, how many people can I reach via Facebook ads with a budget of 10k?

I can run the ad for you, it depends on what kind of business you're doing. But since you're after reach, I can collect N10k to run the ad for you.
Re: Facebook Ad Expert Needed by 4lorunsho(m): 12:29am On Feb 08, 2021
Cammama:

I can help you run the ads but we first need to test your audience
Re: Facebook Ad Expert Needed by Cammama: 12:39am On Feb 08, 2021
Please comment below if you have experience running Facebook ads..
How many people can 10k naira reach?
Can I reach a thousand people?
Re: Facebook Ad Expert Needed by Cammama: 12:40am On Feb 08, 2021
I should give you the 10k I want to use to run ads?
Adeinfo:
I can run the ad for you, it depends on what kind of business you're doing. But since you're after reach, I can collect N10k to run the ad for you.
Re: Facebook Ad Expert Needed by Cammama: 9:11am On Feb 08, 2021
Re: Facebook Ad Expert Needed by Cammama: 9:44am On Feb 08, 2021
Bump
Re: Facebook Ad Expert Needed by Cammama: 12:32pm On Feb 08, 2021
Drop your comments
Re: Facebook Ad Expert Needed by manydgreat(m): 8:40pm On Feb 08, 2021
It will depend mostly on your chosen objective .
Engagement objective =17K - 48K Reach
Message Objective = 12K - 34K Reach
Traffic Objective 23K - 66K Reach

all three objective can bring you clients.

You can whatsapp 09071447959 for more information where needed
Re: Facebook Ad Expert Needed by cybernaut(m): 12:22am On Feb 09, 2021
What is the niche market you want to advertise? Is it physical or downloadable products?
Which locations you want your ads to appear?
Are you targeting male or female even both etc.
When you get these answers above your ads will be good to go.
Re: Facebook Ad Expert Needed by pjmoa(m): 7:47am On Feb 09, 2021
Cammama:

Hi...i can help you run ads perfectly as i am an ad expert and social media manager . I have ran ads for several people and business over the last 4 years and helped them increase awareness/build their brand/and make huge sales by driving organic traffic thru ads and my excellent copywriting skills.

With a budget of 10k,there is a whole lot you can achieve...If you need my services just simple send me a message @ 09085438517 on whatsapp so we can discuss...

Thanks,i await your message
Re: Facebook Ad Expert Needed by Amazingbuy: 8:17am On Feb 09, 2021
Cammama:

You can reach more than a thousand with that amount, quote me and we can work this
Re: Facebook Ad Expert Needed by Cammama: 11:25pm On Feb 09, 2021
Hm
Re: Facebook Ad Expert Needed by Esundo: 2:49am On Feb 10, 2021
Cammama:
Hm

I understand what you want, I run aggressive ads, the engagement has always been massive.
Even with 2500, my ads is very productive.
I have a coding I do and it make the ads engaging.
Chat me up on WhatsApp if you need Me to handle this for you.
Currently running ads for 3 fashion brands in my city and the results has been so great.
Hook me up
Re: Facebook Ad Expert Needed by bluepipsFX: 5:50am On Feb 10, 2021
pjmoa:

Hi...i can help you run ads perfectly as i am an ad expert and social media manager . I have ran ads for several people and business over the last 4 years and helped them increase awareness/build their brand/and make huge sales by driving organic traffic thru ads and my excellent copywriting skills.

With a budget of 10k,there is a whole lot you can achieve...If you need my services just simple send me a message @ 09085438517 on whatsapp so we can discuss...

Thanks,i await your message

Boss, I need your service oo, I have this affiliate offer I want to start promoting, and I need tons/huge amount of targeted organic traffic through Fb ads, traffic location must be US or UK

Contact me via WhatsApp, let's discuss further, thanks
Re: Facebook Ad Expert Needed by bluepipsFX: 5:53am On Feb 10, 2021
Esundo:

I understand what you want, I run aggressive ads, the engagement has always been massive.
Even with 2500, my ads is very productive.
I have a coding I do and it make the ads engaging.
Chat me up on WhatsApp if you need Me to handle this for you.
Currently running ads for 3 fashion brands in my city and the results has been so great.
Hook me up

Impressive, contact me via WhatsApp, let's discuss
Re: Facebook Ad Expert Needed by pjmoa(m): 8:58pm On Feb 21, 2021
bluepipsFX:

Boss, I need your service oo, I have this affiliate offer I want to start promoting, and I need tons/huge amount of targeted organic traffic through Fb ads, traffic location must be US or UK

Contact me via WhatsApp, let's discuss further, thanks

lol..i told you my price as an expert in my field,you decided to block me on whatsapp anyway..its your choice bro

wish you best of luck
Re: Facebook Ad Expert Needed by Solzate(m): 3:10am On Feb 22, 2021
Cammama:

Contact me on whatsapp let me run ur add on a website,trust me you will definitely have massive turn up, depends on the product or service you are offering tho

0 9 0 58 3 98 92 0
Re: Facebook Ad Expert Needed by Tabletuner(m): 11:57am On Dec 15, 2021
Solzate:

Contact me on whatsapp let me run ur add on a website,trust me you will definitely have massive turn up, depends on the product or service you are offering tho

0 9 0 58 3 98 92 0

What happened to your post ?

(1) (Reply)

Would You Date And Marry A Woman From Central Africa ? / How Could She Do This? I'm Confused. Maybe It's Time To Break Up With Her. / Please I Really Need You Guys Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.