Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

There Is A Big Difference Between Sex And Love Making. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Is A Big Difference Between Sex And Love Making. (4440 Views)

This Is The BIG Difference Between Our GRANDMOTHERS And MODERN BITCH£S!! (Photo) / Lady Reportedly Claimed She Cant Choose Between Sex And Shawarma / I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is A Big Difference Between Sex And Love Making. by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:35pm On Feb 08, 2021
Denique:
It's the same thing ma'am. cheesy We only just try to create a disparity among the three to soothe the mood and make it fun too.

Fvck: the rough and BDSMs
Sex: in the mornings mostly
Love making: at nights mostly 'cos you two got enough time to try them all.

In the end, there's always a hump.

#IComeInPeace

100%

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is A Big Difference Between Sex And Love Making. by Nazgul: 11:39pm On Feb 08, 2021
Women have intercourse for love. They're sometimes selfish with their bodies and try to assertain if the guy they're offering it to actually loves them before submitting it to him.

Men on the other hand, do it for fun. That's why some men boast openly about the number of girls they've slept with, cos to them, it's all a game.

A man can easily have a quickie with any random hooker and not feel anything for her. But a girl will always want that bond before having sex with a man. That's why you sometimes hear them ask the guy questions like will you marry me if you sleep with me...?

Sex to women is emotional, while to men it's just a 10 minutes exercise for the sole purpose of ejaculating.

So a guy's perspective of sex will be totally different from that of a girl.

2 Likes

Re: There Is A Big Difference Between Sex And Love Making. by Boxer007(m): 11:46pm On Feb 08, 2021
Prettyangelng:
It is love making that bonds a couple not necessarily sex. Sex is penetration. Love making is an art. It start with words,gestures and its from the heart. Sex seeks to satisfy self but love making seeks to satisfy the other person.

corection: bro, Sexxx is fokin sir.. Love making is smashing. U dont belif me, ask Sweetcunt97. PREACH! angry
Re: There Is A Big Difference Between Sex And Love Making. by Magnoliaa(f): 12:01am On Feb 09, 2021
IamPlato:
honestly I Love The Pronuncing of Your Name.

E se. Eku ife. I love the "pronuncing of my moniker," too. So worwill happen now that you love it?
Re: There Is A Big Difference Between Sex And Love Making. by MrHighSea: 2:20am On Feb 09, 2021
EJanni:
They're definitely not the same. Rape for example is a sexual intercourse and can never be called love making. The feelings you have after love making is very different when you had intercourse with a random person.
see babe, see brain.
Gold

1 Like

Re: There Is A Big Difference Between Sex And Love Making. by IamPlato(m): 4:15am On Feb 09, 2021
Magnoliaa:

E se. Eku ife. I love the "pronuncing of my moniker," too. So worwill happen now that you love it?
Why the attitude?

I no toast you so why the awkward reply?

Na me kuku find trouble
Re: There Is A Big Difference Between Sex And Love Making. by Magnoliaa(f): 4:18am On Feb 09, 2021
IamPlato:
Why the attitude?

I no toast you so why the awkward reply?

Na me kuku find trouble

Mscheeeeewwwwwww.
Re: There Is A Big Difference Between Sex And Love Making. by KidDarkness(m): 8:55am On Feb 09, 2021
Magnoliaa:
Yup. I agree.
Your signature is a whole lot. "TERF, Promiscuous nerd, Expired, Tart". All these and a whole lot in a flower? This flower must be one naughty ivy

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Can I offer A Lady That Is Richer Than Me? (pics) / I Need A New Boyfriend!!! / Our Teen Girls Are Getting Pregnant Without Control (a Cry 4 Help)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.