Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

This Is The BIG Difference Between Our GRANDMOTHERS And MODERN BITCH£S!! (Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is The BIG Difference Between Our GRANDMOTHERS And MODERN BITCH£S!! (Photo) (5140 Views)

This Is Exactly How SIMPS Disgrace Manhood In The DMs Of Random Wh0r£s!! (photo) / There Is A Big Difference Between Sex And Love Making. / This Is My Selling Point, Young Lady Displays Her Huge Nippl£s (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The BIG Difference Between Our GRANDMOTHERS And MODERN BITCH£S!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:26am On Feb 23, 2022
Search And Follow @TheGidRedpiller On Twitter ASAP!!

Hey there, i'm TheGidRedpiller, and i'm about to spread toxicity again as usual! undecided Well except you think otherwise and you actually acknowledge my messages as the wisdom every man should exhibit!!
So think about it, for most of you men who have actually met your grandmother, have you ever compared her to your girlfriend or wife even and then realise that modern women are trash

The stupidd arguement that feminists and of course simps will use to counter this fact is "EVOLUTION", i promise you, there will be at least one person who will comment on this thread stressing that the women of today are not the same as the women of age of our grandmothers, but i promise you, that is absolute BS!!
Our grandmothers were not born before our great-grandmothers and the mothers before but guess what? They have the same or at least similar core values!!

The problem we have rather is MODERN FEMINISM!!
Believe it or not!

Still Typing...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The BIG Difference Between Our GRANDMOTHERS And MODERN BITCH£S!! (Photo) by Dottore: 10:26am On Feb 23, 2022
Ok
Re: This Is The BIG Difference Between Our GRANDMOTHERS And MODERN BITCH£S!! (Photo) by XXXXTENTACION: 10:32am On Feb 23, 2022
Hmn see as una just spoil this fine monalisa picture... Chai..

1 Like

Re: This Is The BIG Difference Between Our GRANDMOTHERS And MODERN BITCH£S!! (Photo) by Haakeem(m): 10:37am On Feb 23, 2022
Open a page or a group in facebook na, they would nt even think twice before disabling your acct..

1 Like

Re: This Is The BIG Difference Between Our GRANDMOTHERS And MODERN BITCH£S!! (Photo) by maiquel: 10:39am On Feb 23, 2022
cheesy This mumu man again

3 Likes

Re: This Is The BIG Difference Between Our GRANDMOTHERS And MODERN BITCH£S!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:50am On Feb 23, 2022
You see, modern women love to give excuses for their rubbish, the most prominent excuse so far is "Feminism", women will want to commit all the atrocities in the world and hide behind feminism so that people will applaud her, the fact remains, no woman in today's world is worth getting emotionally attached to, read that again!

Lets just go straigt to pointing out the differences shall we?

*The Women Of Today Are Not Feminists, They Are Nothing But Teenagers Looking For Excuses To Go Out Clubbing In The Middle Of The Night Or To Smoke Pot Against Both Moral And Government Principles, You Can Relate Right

*Our Grandmothers Covered Up Their Bodies To Earn The Respect Of Men, Your Girlfriend's Body Is Public Property And She Still Demands That You Respect Her! Are you feeling me here

*Our Grandmothers Were Always Looking For The Next Big Thing To Do To Show Support To Their Husbands, Modern Wives Are Even The Reason For The DownFall Of Many Men Today!

Still Typing...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The BIG Difference Between Our GRANDMOTHERS And MODERN BITCH£S!! (Photo) by Starzo: 11:00am On Feb 23, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
You see, modern women love to give excuses for their rubbish, the most prominent excuse so far is "Feminism", women will want to commit all the atrocities in the world and hide behind feminism so that people will applaud her, the fact remains, no woman in today's world is worth getting emotionally attached to, read that again!

*The Women Of Today Are Not Feminists, They Are Nothing But Teenagers Looking For Excuses To Go Out Clubbing In The Middle Of The Night Or To Smoke Pot Against Both Moral And Government Principles, You Can Relate Right

*Our Grandmothers Covered Up Their Bodies To Earn The Respect Of Men, Your Girlfriend's Body Is Public Property And She Still Demands That You Respect Her! Are you feeling me here

*Our Grandmothers Were Always Looking For The Next Big Thing To Do To Show Support To Their Husbands, Modern Wives Are Even The Reason For The DownFall Of Many Men Today!

Still Typing...
this picture breaks my heart

4 Likes

Re: This Is The BIG Difference Between Our GRANDMOTHERS And MODERN BITCH£S!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:06am On Feb 23, 2022
*One Of The Greatest Achievements Of Our Grandmothers Is The Fact That They Were The Reason Their Children Always Had A Filled Up Stomach, They Want You To Eat Till Your Stomach Explodes, Your Regular Girlfriend Is Already Alerting You Before Hand To Hire A Cook After Marriage! If you have seen your grandmother, you will totally understand this fact!

*Our Grandmothers End Up As Wives To First Class Husbands, Modern Women Are Single Mothers To Children Whose Fathers Are Thugs Of Course undecided

*Our Grandmothers Are Beautiful Because They Are Not Trying To Showcase It, They Still Made Good Wives Anyway, Your Girlfriend THINKS She Is Beautiful Because She Is Adding Artificial Extras To Her Face!
This list just goes on and on.

Look, if you have ever met your grandmother, ask yourself if your girlfriend will ever fit in her shoes, give yourself an answer and act fast!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

Check My Signature.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The BIG Difference Between Our GRANDMOTHERS And MODERN BITCH£S!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:08am On Feb 23, 2022
Starzo:
this picture breaks my heart
It hurts, i know!

3 Likes

Re: This Is The BIG Difference Between Our GRANDMOTHERS And MODERN BITCH£S!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:10am On Feb 23, 2022
It Is Better To Say Your Grandmothers Is The Woman Behind Your Success Even Without Much Attachment, If You Think Your Girlfriend Or Wife Is The Woman Behind Your Success, You Are STUPIDD!

5 Likes

Re: This Is The BIG Difference Between Our GRANDMOTHERS And MODERN BITCH£S!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:15am On Feb 23, 2022
Our Grandmothers Were Feminists For A Good Cause, Your Girlfriend Is A Feminist Because She Wants To Come Out Naked In Public, Know The Difference!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The BIG Difference Between Our GRANDMOTHERS And MODERN BITCH£S!! (Photo) by Ammishaddai: 11:25am On Feb 23, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:

Still Typing...
True talk .
Re: This Is The BIG Difference Between Our GRANDMOTHERS And MODERN BITCH£S!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:26am On Feb 23, 2022
Our Grandmothers Were Wearing Clothes For The Same Reason Men Wear Clothes But Your Girlfriend Is Wearing Clothes For The Same Reason She Would Remove Her Clothes When A D!ck Shows Up! Know The Difference!

3 Likes

Re: This Is The BIG Difference Between Our GRANDMOTHERS And MODERN BITCH£S!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:28am On Feb 23, 2022
Ammishaddai:
True talk .
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: This Is The BIG Difference Between Our GRANDMOTHERS And MODERN BITCH£S!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:36am On Feb 23, 2022
Our Grandmothers Are The Real Strong Women That Can Build Empires If Given The Chance, The Only Thing Your Girlfriend Is Strong For Is A 20 Inches Long Rod In Her Hole, She Has Nothing Else Of Value.

6 Likes

Re: This Is The BIG Difference Between Our GRANDMOTHERS And MODERN BITCH£S!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:41am On Feb 23, 2022
If You Think It Through And You Realise That Your Girlfriend/Fiance Won't Fit In, She Is Only Good For S£X, Nothing More, Do Not Attach Yourself Further!

2 Likes

Re: This Is The BIG Difference Between Our GRANDMOTHERS And MODERN BITCH£S!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:46am On Feb 23, 2022
There Is A Very Huge Chance That Your Grandmother Got Married A Virg!n, How Many D!cks Do You Think Your Girl Has Already Seen Before You Came Along

Don't Let People Lie To You, It Is Your Right To Demand For A Virg!n, Its Not Men's Fault A Woman Got Disvirg!ned, She Only Got What She Wanted!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The BIG Difference Between Our GRANDMOTHERS And MODERN BITCH£S!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:49am On Feb 23, 2022
Our Grandmothers Would Let Their Husband's Secrets Die With Them To Show Love, Your Secrets In The Hands Of Your Girlfriend Is A Big Weapon Against You!

3 Likes

Re: This Is The BIG Difference Between Our GRANDMOTHERS And MODERN BITCH£S!! (Photo) by Sheddy5(m): 12:42pm On Feb 23, 2022
in those days marriage is very easy because:
1) all the burden will not be on your shoulder.
2)girls/women/wives make sure their body is totally covered.
3)they keep their body and virginity for their husband to be.
4) they are home builders, they can build home more better or the way the husband want it to be.
5)everything in their mind is for the betterment for the family.

while nowatdays is the definite oposite. Ignorance, corruption and simps cause all this but the females are the ones to suffer these the most.

8 Likes

Re: This Is The BIG Difference Between Our GRANDMOTHERS And MODERN BITCH£S!! (Photo) by Sheddy5(m): 12:56pm On Feb 23, 2022
the old days is so good compared to this present century.

do you think women in those days don't have better and natural curves compared to this days??

in those days women have amazing natural curves but you won't know, only their husband to be would later knows, he will cherish and respect her.

why is the competition for curves on ladies this days?? Because they want to show the world what they gat, the frequency that makes you show your curves to everyone will definately attract anyone that can't resist it, after that, he move's on because you are not for him.

3 Likes

Re: This Is The BIG Difference Between Our GRANDMOTHERS And MODERN BITCH£S!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:13pm On Feb 23, 2022
Sheddy5:
in those days marriage is very easy because:
1) all the burden will not be on your shoulder.
2)girls/women/wives make sure their body is totally covered.
3)they keep their body and virginity for their husband to be.
4) they are home builders, they can build home more better or the way the husband want it to be.
5)everything in their mind is for the betterment for the family.

while nowatdays is the definite oposite. Ignorance, corruption and simps cause all this but the females are the ones to suffer these the most.
EXACTLY!

2 Likes

Re: This Is The BIG Difference Between Our GRANDMOTHERS And MODERN BITCH£S!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:17pm On Feb 23, 2022
Sheddy5:
the old days is so good compared to this present century.

do you think women in those days don't have better and natural curves compared to this days??

in those days women have amazing natural curves but you won't know, only their husband to be would later knows, he will cherish and respect her.

why is the competition for curves on ladies this days?? Because they want to show the world what they gat, the frequency that makes you show your curves to everyone will definately attract anyone that can't resist it, after that, he move's on because you are not for him.
The women of today are not even worth lifting a finger for, believe it or not.

2 Likes

Re: This Is The BIG Difference Between Our GRANDMOTHERS And MODERN BITCH£S!! (Photo) by recieve(m): 1:32pm On Feb 23, 2022
You too much!! you too much!! you too much!! TRP!
Re: This Is The BIG Difference Between Our GRANDMOTHERS And MODERN BITCH£S!! (Photo) by Sheddy5(m): 1:43pm On Feb 23, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
The women of today are not even worth lifting a finger for, believe it or not.
sadly, am in love since last year.... i join NL this year... I dont have time for any girl and my heart is invulnearable but i fall in love at first sight when i saw my missing rib.... Still thinking... Creating plans to make my love story different.... So sad though.
Re: This Is The BIG Difference Between Our GRANDMOTHERS And MODERN BITCH£S!! (Photo) by LikeAking: 2:15pm On Feb 23, 2022
Abeg make una pitty dem small.
Re: This Is The BIG Difference Between Our GRANDMOTHERS And MODERN BITCH£S!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:48pm On Feb 23, 2022
LikeAking:
Abeg make una pitty dem small.
You think women pity you Have you seen feminists demonize men before

1 Like

Re: This Is The BIG Difference Between Our GRANDMOTHERS And MODERN BITCH£S!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:48pm On Feb 23, 2022
recieve:
You too much!! you too much!! you too much!! TRP!
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: This Is The BIG Difference Between Our GRANDMOTHERS And MODERN BITCH£S!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:51pm On Feb 23, 2022
Sheddy5:

sadly, am in love since last year.... i join NL this year... I dont have time for any girl and my heart is invulnearable but i fall in love at first sight when i saw my missing rib.... Still thinking... Creating plans to make my love story different.... So sad though.
Talk to me.
Re: This Is The BIG Difference Between Our GRANDMOTHERS And MODERN BITCH£S!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:05pm On Feb 23, 2022
Pay Attention To My Emphasis On Our GRANDMOTHERS Because Even Our Mothers Cannot Be Very Excused, We Can Not Risk Anything With The Women That Are Embeded In This Generation!

5 Likes

Re: This Is The BIG Difference Between Our GRANDMOTHERS And MODERN BITCH£S!! (Photo) by ebig21(m): 4:21pm On Feb 23, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:

Still Typing...

The small girl in the first pics is a feminist and a poor single mother abandoned by men because of her bad character
Re: This Is The BIG Difference Between Our GRANDMOTHERS And MODERN BITCH£S!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:27pm On Feb 23, 2022
ebig21:

The small girl in the first pics is a feminist and a poor single mother abandoned by men because of her bad character
Don't misplace facts, those fathers were never going to take responsibility in the first place, it was very obvious but she couldn't help it because he seemed cool and interesting at the time!

1 Like

Re: This Is The BIG Difference Between Our GRANDMOTHERS And MODERN BITCH£S!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:28pm On Feb 23, 2022
XXXXTENTACION:
Hmn see as una just spoil this fine monalisa picture... Chai..
grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check This Lady's Backside (butt) U Will Fall For It / How Effective Is Postinor 2? I Dey Fear O! / I Just Find Out That My Girlfriend Have Been Cheating On Me, What Is The Way Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.