Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess (29809 Views)

Toyin Abraham To Sue Lizzy Anjorin For N500 Million: 'Apologize In 24 Hours Or' / Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London / Uriel Oputa's Response To Ruggedman's Invitation To An Event Via Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by Diligence: 5:56am On Feb 09, 2021
.. Just maybe the men ain't as loud as our sisters...
Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by Kingzjayzee: 6:50am On Feb 09, 2021
Simran94:
Apostle, it's not even about this car now.
This has been happening for a while now. One lady bought a used Toyota Camry car, she said she bought it with her money. If you see how men started insulting her saying she slept with men to buy the car. Yo, a used toyota camry that is not up to 2 million naira and the lady was a fashion designer at that time.

Do you know why ladies venture into Skincare production? Because there's money in it. Do you know how many women all over the world use bleaching creams? As a skincare agent, if you market your products well to just Africa alone, believe me you will make nothing less than 500 million naira in 6 months. Check out some of these actresses, they have ventured into skincare line, alot of them.

A lot of women are hardworking, but because just a few are bad then men decided to categorize all women as bad. It's not fair now
so skincare biz is a goldmine? wowww. my lil sis must hear this. thanks for the info ooo
Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:20am On Feb 09, 2021
Wittyduchess:
A man is not a snack or toy that can be taken away. A full grown adult has the free will to make his decisions.

I have never had faith in men. And mind you curvy women will always exist but disciplined men are going into extinction.

You have never had faith in men?

Why?

So, you don't intend to marry?
Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:24am On Feb 09, 2021
Simran94:

Apostle, it's not even about this car now.
This has been happening for a while now. One lady bought a used Toyota Camry car, she said she bought it with her money. If you see how men started insulting her saying she slept with men to buy the car. Yo, a used toyota camry that is not up to 2 million naira and the lady was a fashion designer at that time.

Do you know why ladies venture into Skincare production? Because there's money in it. Do you know how many women all over the world use bleaching creams? As a skincare agent, if you market your products well to just Africa alone, believe me you will make nothing less than 500 million naira in 6 months. Check out some of these actresses, they have ventured into skincare line, alot of them.

A lot of women are hardworking, but because just a few are bad then men decided to categorize all women as bad. It's not fair now

You have a solid point.

I will rest my case in the meantime.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by FashionCookie(f): 8:26am On Feb 09, 2021
DEMZEE:

Why do women find it difficult having a man??

Because they whored around during their youth

Because they don't want to accept men's polygamous nature

Because they see themselves as equals to men

Amongst other reasons

Women LovePeddler with women abi? Una no go fit stop for Nairaland...na orisirisi things person dey hear from una everyday. Polygamous nature you say? Hahahahaha...stop making me laugh abeg. U guys will never stop giving excuses for your *.....* I don't have the right word to use yet. As for women whoring around according to you, my happiness is, it's men they'll still settle with at the end of the day. So whether you like it or Yes, men will still bear the brunt of the monsters they created.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 09, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

You have never had faith in men?

Why?

So, you don't intend to marry?
Having no expectations makes marriage less stressful. I have seen the so called upholders of morals fornicate. From preachers to evangelist to priests.

Curvy women have always and will always be in existence even more so now that with a few millions you can get coke bottle shape and killer curves.It's futile to worry about a grown adult man being snached like a candy.

As for my views on marriage I would rather keep that to myself,I am always misunderstood with my opinions.
Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by DEMZEE(m): 8:54am On Feb 09, 2021
FashionCookie:

Women whire with women abi? Una no go fit stop gor nairalabd...na orisirisi thibgs person dey gear from una everyday. Polygamous nature you say? Hahahahaha...stop making me laugh abeg. U guys will never stop give excuses for your *.....* I don't have the right word to use yet. As for women whoring around according to you, my happiness is, it's men they'll still settle with at the end of the day. So whether you like it or Yes, men will still bear the brunt of the monsters they created.

So ur rationalization is that men are the cause of women whoring about SMH??

Sure those women whoring about will end up with beta males and simps, both genders are always battling intra sexually for the best sexual mate to have.
Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by FashionCookie(f): 9:00am On Feb 09, 2021
DEMZEE:

So ur rationalization is that men are the cause of women whoring about SMH??

Sure those women whoring about will end up with beta males and simps, both genders are always battling intra sexually for the best sexual mate to have.

Oga you are just contradicting yourself. Ok, let's go like this...who sleep with these women mainly? So if you as a man is flexing your polygamous power(like you stated earlier) on women, you'll still end job with one of them. That's the fact. So you better be careful of what you brag about. Women don't marry women, MEN marry women.
Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by DEMZEE(m): 9:39am On Feb 09, 2021
FashionCookie:

Oga you are just contradicting yourself. Ok, let's go like this...who sleep with these women mainly? So if you as a man is flexing your polygamous power(like you stated earlier) on women, you'll still end job with one of them. That's the fact. So you better be careful of what you brag about. Women don't marry women, MEN marry women.

Polygamy means we marry as many women as possible but we won't succumb to paternity fraud. The women will always be in our frame and they will be very feminine, we will never be cuckolded
Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by FashionCookie(f): 9:50am On Feb 09, 2021
DEMZEE:

Polygamy means we marry as many women as possible but we won't succumb to paternity fraud. The women will always be in our frame and they will be very feminine, we will never be cuckolded

Who's talking of paternity fraud here? Well, that one concern you and your wife/wives Happy "marrying." Hahahaha...chai. Nothing I no go see for here.
Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by Duridadi: 9:53am On Feb 09, 2021
stieyven:

Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
.... St. Stieyven...........

Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by DEMZEE(m): 9:58am On Feb 09, 2021
FashionCookie:

Who's talking of paternity fraud here? Well, that one concern you and your wife/wives Happy "marrying." Hahahaha...chai. Nothing I no go see for here.

That's y we know the game and play by its rules

U think we marry for love lol, we marry because we want to preserve our seed and increase our lineage
Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by ojiamu: 9:59am On Feb 09, 2021
edoairways:

Can you empirically prove this?
Queency the singer(nollywood actress )that charged 200k for a night.
Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by ojiamu: 10:10am On Feb 09, 2021
Amaechi667:
Nollywood actresses are oloshos
gbamsolutely
Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by ojiamu: 10:15am On Feb 09, 2021
tnerro1:
If you want to fvck around go ahead and make money while doing it. But don’t come and tell us you work hard bla bla bla. Which work are you doing that your male counterparts cannot do? Which endorsement deal did you get? You just came on social media one day and say you brought car worth millions with no hand work and you say we should not judge you. Is not your fault, if it was America, the IRS would be at you door asking you to show your Tax returns... olosho everywhere making the good girls look lazy and stupid......,,, spits
God bless u

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by FashionCookie(f): 10:30am On Feb 09, 2021
DEMZEE:

That's y we know the game and play by its rules

U think we marry for love lol, we marry because we want to preserve our seed and increase our lineage

Lol...them call meat, kpomo dey carry hand. It's people like you who will come here soon enough to cry how your wife left you. "...to preserve our seed and increase our lineage" indeed. Una go just dey yarn opata...because you see people bragging you sef wants to join. You forget say to each him own...SMH
Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by edoairways: 10:33am On Feb 09, 2021
ojiamu:
Queency the singer(nollywood actress )that charged 200k for a night.
You haven't prove anything here, at least Toyin Abraham agrees that some actress charge up to N1m including herself.
Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by ojiamu: 11:57am On Feb 09, 2021
edoairways:

You haven't prove anything here, at least Toyin Abraham agrees that some actress charge up to N1m including herself.
God bless u
Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by bukatyne(f): 12:35pm On Feb 09, 2021
ebukajay184:
''We Need To Stop Attributing Every Woman’s Success To Her Sexual Prowess With Men''- Toyin Abraham Reacts To Ruggedman's Post About Nollywood Actors And Actresses

Actress, Toyin Abraham Ajeyemi, has reacted to the post shared on Twitter by singer, Ruggedman, in which he asked why female actors were buying cars and houses, unlike their male counterparts, IgbereTV reports.

Ruggedman had tweeted;

https://twitter.com/RuggedyBaba/status/1357764297905037316?s=20

Reacting via her Instagram page, Toyin said she understands what Ruggedman was trying to say and finds it saddening that many people seized the opportunity to say derogatory words against female actors.

The award-winning actress said she knows a lot of women who charge in millions in the film industry and that she is one of them. She stressed that people need to stop attributing the successes of women in whatever industry to her sexual prowess with men.

Her post reads;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLB7ACqszsi/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

@Toyin:

Nobody would ask why you or Funke Akindele or Omotola or Rita Dominic just got a mansion.

People are asking why an 'actress' who acted a low budget movie buys a car worth tens of millions.

People are asking why actors on the level of these actresses are not doing well.

The question is why actors who are known in the industry are also not doing so well.

Well every of these cases are not sex for money, it would be crazy to claim all these actresses and other women living above their income are saints while calling men dogs.

Who are the men buying sex buying it from?

Ghosts?

Toyin, rest.
Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by angelfallz(m): 12:52pm On Feb 09, 2021
gbam!
bukatyne:

@Toyin:

Nobody would ask why you or Funke Akindele or Omotola or Rita Dominic just got a mansion.

People are asking why an 'actress' who acted a low budget movie buys a car worth tens of millions.

People are asking why actors on the level of these actresses are not doing well.

The question is why actors who are known in the industry are also not doing so well.

Well every of these cases are not sex for money, it would be crazy to claim all these actresses and other women living above their income are saints while calling men dogs.

Who are the men buying sex buying it from?

Ghosts?

Toyin, rest.
Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by razzydoo(m): 3:09pm On Feb 09, 2021
Where rugedi baba imply wetin she dey shalaye? Smh...
Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by bukatyne(f): 3:42pm On Feb 09, 2021
angelfallz:
gbam!

She should rest.
Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by DEMZEE(m): 4:14pm On Feb 09, 2021
FashionCookie:

Lol...them call meat, kpomo dey carry hand. It's people like you who will come here soon enough to cry how your wife left you. "...to preserve our seed and increase our lineage" indeed. Una go just dey yarn opata...because you see people bragging you sef wants to join. You forget say to each him own...SMH

Why wud I cry over a hoe or a LovePeddler??

I'm not bragging, I'm just stating my value system.

Wen one understands women's nature and agency, one definitely will know peace
Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by FashionCookie(f): 4:26pm On Feb 09, 2021
DEMZEE:

Why wud I cry over a hoe or a LovePeddler??

I'm not bragging, I'm just stating my value system.

Wen one understands women's nature and agency, one definitely will know peace

Okay Sir. Just stay away from women patapata for you to have peace. Na the truth be that...
Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by apple30(f): 5:32pm On Feb 09, 2021
DEMZEE:

Women should stop commercializing their pussy then
if u open shop n no body patronise u u no go close am..
Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by DEMZEE(m): 6:04pm On Feb 09, 2021
FashionCookie:

Okay Sir. Just stay away from women patapata for you to have peace. Na the truth be that...

Why

We have testerones

We can't stay away from women
Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by DEMZEE(m): 6:05pm On Feb 09, 2021
apple30:
if u open shop n no body patronise u u no go close am..

WTF!

Why open shop in the first place?
Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by FashionCookie(f): 6:11pm On Feb 09, 2021
DEMZEE:

Why
We have testerones
We can't stay away from women
Na so
Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:19pm On Feb 09, 2021
Wittyduchess:
Having no expectations makes marriage less stressful. I have seen the so called upholders of morals fornicate. From preachers to evangelist to priests.

Curvy women have always and will always be in existence even more so now that with a few millions you can get coke bottle shape and killer curves.It's futile to worry about a grown adult man being snached like a candy.

As for my views on marriage I would rather keep that to myself,I am always misunderstood with my opinions.

You are right. Many people expect too much from marriages, and when marriages throw something different, they become disillusioned with it.

I have pastored a church, and given marriage counseling. And I have heard too many things.

That is why all these stories about pastors impregnating choir mistresses don't surprise me. I have been in the system, and seen the atrocities that happen in the so-called house of God. Is it charm, is it incantations from supposed senior pastors. I caught one sleeping with a married woman who had come for counseling. The degenerate had the audacity to threaten me with charm.

I have seen more than enough, that is why me I don't want to marry.
Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by apple30(f): 9:36pm On Feb 09, 2021
Becus deris always a buyer, wahala be like pe nis small konji eee done stand grin gringrin
DEMZEE:

WTF!

Why open shop in the first place?
Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by Nobody: 6:17am On Feb 10, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

You are right. Many people expect too much from marriages, and when marriages throw something different, they become disillusioned with it.

I have pastored a church, and given marriage counseling. And I have heard too many things.

That is why all these stories about pastors impregnating choir mistresses don't surprise me. I have been in the system, and seen the atrocities that happen in the so-called house of God. Is it charm, is it incantations from supposed senior pastors. I caught one sleeping with a married woman who had come for counseling. The degenerate had the audacity to threaten me with charm.

I have seen more than enough, that is why me I don't want to marry.
Good for you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Coloured Hair: Olamide Vs His Son, Batife (Pictured) / Michelle Dede: "If I Was A Hausa Bride Named Amira" / Alex And Nancy Isime Rocking Low Cut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.