Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess (29807 Views)

Toyin Abraham To Sue Lizzy Anjorin For N500 Million: 'Apologize In 24 Hours Or' / Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London / Uriel Oputa's Response To Ruggedman's Invitation To An Event Via Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by oriewanbe: 4:53pm On Feb 08, 2021
Yes she's right

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by TriCee: 4:53pm On Feb 08, 2021
Well...
Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by Lordswazz(m): 4:53pm On Feb 08, 2021
We get your point! In Nollywood, it's a woman's world.
Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by KushLyon(m): 4:54pm On Feb 08, 2021
Ruggedman only asked a question and didn't imply anything, guilty conscience and paranoia don go make this one expose herself

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by FLESHnBLOOD(m): 4:54pm On Feb 08, 2021
Some women are actually very hard working and making legit money.. But I can't vouch for those actressess with big ass.. Lol grin

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by Hienzy(m): 4:55pm On Feb 08, 2021
Mtcheew what else will you say in defense na? Nigeria actress buys 100million car meaning she still get excess for account. HOW

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by hotwax: 4:55pm On Feb 08, 2021
Buy it's only female actress buying cars and building house everyday.

I guess their male counterparts are lazy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by PrinceMajestic: 4:55pm On Feb 08, 2021
That SUV she got is too much of a luxury to claim she got it from movie money. Let them be proud of their prostitution, errbody knows majority of our naija babes are oloshos of different grades

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by beehivedata(m): 4:56pm On Feb 08, 2021
Damage control

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by Antoeni(m): 4:56pm On Feb 08, 2021
98% of Nigeria Actresses are into Proper Prostitution Or Corporate Prostitution

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 08, 2021
EmeraldKing7:
It's a man world I nor go lie

Some men are extremely sensitive or jealous when they see women succeeding ..

Even if the women are sleeping around, what law are they breaking?
Is not the same men that are still sleeping around with them undecided

See this one. Tueh.

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 08, 2021
Going through the comments on Instablog and this thread concerning this issue, it is sad to say that Most Nigerian Men are lost causes.

This is one if the reasons why most marriages go down the drain before it even starts. With this kind of mentality, it will be very difficult to find good Spouses angry angry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by Kimjongun: 4:57pm On Feb 08, 2021
It is men that is causing problem for their fellow men, while a man will be dragging his fellow man to the mud and stopping him from progressing at all cost, he is busy simping for a lady, and giving everything to her.

A man will use a woman to replace his fellow competent man, all in the name of punana.

Men should not complain at all, we are all simps. Look around you everything men labour for they end up using it to glorify the female gender.

The entertainment industry is the worst, in fact it's the number one female glorifying medium.

It's we men that are technically annihilating our fellow men.

And now we are shouting stingy men association nonsense

6 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by MrUbaco101: 4:58pm On Feb 08, 2021
Hmmmmm. What did l want to say. Eeeeeeh. Sorry l will back.
Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by SmartPolician: 4:58pm On Feb 08, 2021
Omihanifa:
Wetin this one dey talk undecided

Everyone knows majority of the actresses in Nollywood are big time prostitutes including this Toyin Abraham
No be olosho work she go do when she Jam Seun egbebe (iPhone thief) undecided

How much are they earning from their low budget movies that they will be launching new houses and cars almost on a weekly basis

As for that Destiny etiko, I think she's just been a foolish girl for coming online to start swearing and cursing people. Everyone knows she can't afford that particular model of car even if she acts tons of those her village movies for the next 5years undecided

How many Nollywood actresses both married and single can come out Boldly to say that they are not doing runs ( prostitution) undecided

As if you will believe them when they do that.

Ogbeni, go sleep.

You guys want your wives to work hard, but call successful actresses prostitutes

Besides, these ladies are no threat to any hard-working guy, so what's up with all this hullabaloo?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by ibkayee(f): 4:58pm On Feb 08, 2021
Most men complaining would jump at the opportunities these actresses are being accused of having

Same guys creating onlyfan accounts taking jobs from sex workers in the abroad because of the pandemic cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 08, 2021
EmeraldKing7:

Exactly.
Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by edoairways: 4:59pm On Feb 08, 2021
Most Nigerians are stereotypical hence it is expected. We have many haters who hate people for no reason

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by EmeraldKing7(m): 4:59pm On Feb 08, 2021
Nonexistent:
See this one. Tueh.

Baba cheesy
Na only women dey sleep around?

Seems most people see life in black and white

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 08, 2021
SmartPolician:

As if you will believe them when they do that.

Ogbeni, go sleep.

You guys want your wives to work hard, but call successful actresses prostitutes
I see you bro.
You're on point.
Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by Onyi22(f): 4:59pm On Feb 08, 2021
Chamillionaire:
NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE USELESS!!!!!!!!!!!
Including your so called sisters, girlfriends n niece if u have any.
I don't want to mention your mother ooo

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by lilvicky68(m): 4:59pm On Feb 08, 2021
Splendorgirl633:
She's right, we still have ladies that wouldn't sell themselves for material things and they are doing exceedingly well. Nigerians and their poverty mentality tufiawa
Pls where are they?

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by Hienzy(m): 5:00pm On Feb 08, 2021
Simran94:
Going through the comments on Instablog and this thread concerning this issue, it is sad to say that Most Nigerian Men are lost causes.

This is one if the reasons why most marriages go down the drain before it even starts. With this kind of mentality, it will be very difficult to find good Spouses angry angry
And your point is??

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by edoairways: 5:00pm On Feb 08, 2021
Antoeni:
98% of Nigeria Actresses are into Proper Prostitution Or Corporate Prostitution
Can you empirically prove this?
Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by DEMZEE(m): 5:00pm On Feb 08, 2021
Women sexuality is their agency and their power.

Ruggedman never mentioned pussy but madam toyin with her guilty innate conscience went straight to pussy power chai women are very predictable shaaa

8 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by Princedapace(m): 5:01pm On Feb 08, 2021
EmeraldKing7:

No one is against it but they should be proud of their source of income. They are lying too much with the source.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by kalu61(m): 5:01pm On Feb 08, 2021
EmeraldKing7:
Even if the women are sleeping around, what law are they breaking? Is not the same men that are still sleeping around with them undecided
The same men are telling you that movie isn't the major work.
Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 08, 2021
dammywapes:
Oh so toyin could come out and talk about this? I still remember your relationship with seun egbegbe the iPhone crooner. What do i know.
So if you have a sibling who's a thief then it's your fault huh? The way you guys find it so easy to shame ladies doesn't surprise me. You wouldn't dare say that to her face.
Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by freshboi88: 5:01pm On Feb 08, 2021
Aunty, forget...we know what we know. Abeg nah dose village " The princess is dancing" film na I'm Destiny Etiko take buy that motor. Abeg make we leave matter for Matthias.

Even you sef dey do am or don do am before. Nah judgement day we go know

5 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by DEMZEE(m): 5:02pm On Feb 08, 2021
Simran94:

When most Nigerian women are whoring about nko, do u want men to marry hoes

6 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 08, 2021
kalu61:
The same men are telling you that movie isn't the major work.
Did the men who are spending money on these actresses complain to you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by lkillbrokehoes: 5:03pm On Feb 08, 2021
ibkayee:
Most men complaining would jump at the opportunities these actresses are being accused of having

Same guys creating onlyfan accounts taking jobs from sex workers in the abroad because of the pandemic cheesy
My love, my baby mama, did you see my text? check it now if you haven't. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Davido Disburses N237m To 424 Orphanages Across Nigeria Through His Foundation / Coloured Hair: Olamide Vs His Son, Batife (Pictured) / Ufuoma Ejenobor Mcdermott Children Looking Adorable In Native Outfits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.