Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,366 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess (29808 Views)

Toyin Abraham To Sue Lizzy Anjorin For N500 Million: 'Apologize In 24 Hours Or' / Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London / Uriel Oputa's Response To Ruggedman's Invitation To An Event Via Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by Seyzcham91(m): 6:14pm On Feb 08, 2021
95percent na pussy work

even the likes of genevieve wey make am biggerly for industry, we all know na still pussy work as na Atiku dick make her bigger
nonny1212:
Nawa oh. I see no where rugged man accused women of using sexual prowess abi powers. And for toyin to write those long epistles shows that it is true, whether she likes it or not.

Pusssy pays women faster and bigger. Deep niggers knows that. Nollywood is just a medium them girls advertise their stuffz for higher bidders. It's a game of higher bidders.

Tho there are some hard working women with true success but .... 75%, na pusssy work o.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by ibkayee(f): 6:14pm On Feb 08, 2021
jornwhite:

You call prostitution opportunities ... o fvck up. like seriously
What's the meaning of opportunity?
Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by FashionCookie(f): 6:15pm On Feb 08, 2021
Ugandatales:

The females in my family have dignity, not like you.
Hahahaha...you wish!
Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by lkillbrokehoes: 6:15pm On Feb 08, 2021
ibkayee:

I think I know who you are, I just can't recall your name lol
Babe this is my only moniker, I ain't lying
Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by jornwhite: 6:19pm On Feb 08, 2021
FashionCookie:

How much is Seun Egbegbe's worth? Toyin sef hold pass the guy so stop making it look as if he made her rich. Nigerian ladies are not good, Nigerian ladies are prostitutes. Yet, most Nigerian lazy men will give anything to marry a woman that is already made.

Lol !! if toyin is worth more than seun egbegbe then why was she borrowing seun range rover, or you don't read news
Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 08, 2021
EmeraldKing7:

It's that #Me too and #Red pill movement that promoted all the misandry and misogyny
These were all good ideas,but right now,it has turned to extremism

Men and women are not the same oooh
We are unique
We all have our different strength and weaknesses
You're wise.
Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by tnerro1(m): 6:22pm On Feb 08, 2021
If you want to fvck around go ahead and make money while doing it. But don’t come and tell us you work hard bla bla bla. Which work are you doing that your male counterparts cannot do? Which endorsement deal did you get? You just came on social media one day and say you brought car worth millions with no hand work and you say we should not judge you. Is not your fault, if it was America, the IRS would be at you door asking you to show your Tax returns... olosho everywhere making the good girls look lazy and stupid......,,, spits

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by FashionCookie(f): 6:23pm On Feb 08, 2021
jornwhite:

Lol !! if toyin is worth more than seun egbegbe then why was she borrowing seun range rover, or you don't read news

Shey you were there when he paid for It? The same way he paid for the phones abi? Na God say make them catch am you for say na him make Toyin use iphone for the first time.
Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 08, 2021
kalu61:
Listen, let civilization not make us loose sense of creation. Most men can spend to the detriment of their sick mum because of pussy. There is a physchology that goes with men and women endowment.

Even Donald Trump cheats. Look at Dangote, na because say it burst out, you hear ram. Most stingy men on NL are saying shit because they haven't made money.. I'm not rich but l have friends that balls and arrange girls for men them. I have dudes into politics.

Nne forget, no bi everything person go talk. Even one of the actresses self. Guys arrange 300k to knack am
So if a man spends to the detriment of his sick mum, then it's his babe's fault?
Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by Igholize(m): 6:28pm On Feb 08, 2021
dammywapes:
Be calm chi , there is a way all the wealth she claim today is gotten that’s why there is a reverse. And always stop this act of abusing people online have seen a lot of your post in the past.
.... Nice view and nice one , tell her .. She is not mature.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 08, 2021
cooooooks:
In the real Nigerian life, many families are dependent on two incomes with the wives earning as much or more.

In the businesses I was part of in Nigeria, I saw this first hand. One of them, a school, in maybe 30% of the families, the women earned more than the men.

This cuts across all class levels.

Even in my extended family, the women have out earned the men at different times. Sometimes, even if the men got the jobs for the women.

In my church, the same thing is there.

Let's not even start talking about the families without father's. Whether from abandonment or death (most common). This debate is more online than real life.

I remember a friend who used to give her boyfriend her card to pay fortjings when they went outside. It's not as if he wanted that, it was her who kept insisting. Why? Many other women will openly look/talk down to you if you are paying instead of the man. They will say you 'settled' or you 'used' the man.

These problems are not furthered by just men. Many many women are involved in this too. It is a mindset problem.

Dear, it is shame. I fully understand your point because I've experienced something similar in my own family. Shame is such a powerful weapon, regardless of who uses it. And in a patriarchal society like Nigeria's, with the men at the top of the food chain, shame is what makes a woman to dumb down so as not to be seen as wealthy or even intelligent. Women shame women, women shame men but most times, it's the men shaming women to keep them under control.
Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by kalu61(m): 6:37pm On Feb 08, 2021
Chii59:

So if a man spends to the detriment of his sick mum, then it's his babe's fault?
l have made my point. No need to deviate.

If you cannot stand public opinion, don't bring yourself public.

You can only tell yourself lies. Dig deep and go close to some rich dudes and politicians, you will understand better. If you don't have, find bar men in some big hotels make them gist you.
Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by Innobee99(m): 6:41pm On Feb 08, 2021
EmeraldKing7:
It's a man world I nor go lie

Some men are extremely sensitive or jealous when they see women succeeding ..

Even if the women are sleeping around, what law are they breaking?
Is not the same men that are still sleeping around with them undecidedWe have seen u

Next......

Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by cococandy(f): 6:47pm On Feb 08, 2021
She’s talking to a bunch of slow imps. Wasted energy

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by dammywapes(m): 6:47pm On Feb 08, 2021
Nothing concern me with wetin anybody use hin life do but make person no cm dey disguise Ino b fool. If she like do anything e no concern me. What i know is we know as e dey go
FashionCookie:

And I answered you. Whether she's into prostitution is none of our business. What I'm saying is, you're talking as if Seun made her rich... Every well to do lady na ashawo for Nigerian men eyes.
Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 08, 2021
Women are turning nollywood t a feminine coven, Men need t work 2geda 4 equal pay in movies, men shuld lift each oda
Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by Dollanaira: 6:52pm On Feb 08, 2021
Lol
Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by jornwhite: 6:54pm On Feb 08, 2021
FashionCookie:

Shey you were there when he paid for It? The same way he paid for the phones abi? Na God say make them catch am you for say na him make Toyin use iphone for the first time.

If you don't know why not google research or ask those you think are update in entertainment news.
whether he paid for the range or not is highly irrelevant. you either discredit the fact that toyin had tob return the range to him or you shush. no time for women low talks.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by FashionCookie(f): 6:59pm On Feb 08, 2021
jornwhite:

If you don't know why not google research or ask those you think are update in entertainment news.
whether he paid for the range or not is highly irrelevant. you either discredit the fact that toyin had tob return the range to him or you shush. no time for women low talks.

Ominiknowest... man with the "high-men-talks..." the floor is open.
Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by FashionCookie(f): 6:59pm On Feb 08, 2021
dammywapes:
Nothing concern me with wetin anybody use hin life do but make person no cm dey disguise Ino b fool. If she like do anything e no concern me. What i know is we know as e dey go

Gbam! E no concern us...
Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by excel101(m): 7:00pm On Feb 08, 2021
DEMZEE:

Ode u are just behaving like a bitch... Gaslighting a nigga like that SMH!
See this dingo with limping dick
Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 08, 2021
This den of olosho's(nollywood actresses plc) are making honest people making decent wages feel ashamed of themselves,
Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by bigcasava1(m): 7:05pm On Feb 08, 2021
ebukajay184:
''We Need To Stop Attributing Every Woman’s Success To Her Sexual Prowess With Men''- Toyin Abraham Reacts To Ruggedman's Post About Nollywood Actors And Actresses

Actress, Toyin Abraham Ajeyemi, has reacted to the post shared on Twitter by singer, Ruggedman, in which he asked why female actors were buying cars and houses, unlike their male counterparts, IgbereTV reports.

Ruggedman had tweeted;

https://twitter.com/RuggedyBaba/status/1357764297905037316?s=20

Reacting via her Instagram page, Toyin said she understands what Ruggedman was trying to say and finds it saddening that many people seized the opportunity to say derogatory words against female actors.

The award-winning actress said she knows a lot of women who charge in millions in the film industry and that she is one of them. She stressed that people need to stop attributing the successes of women in whatever industry to her sexual prowess with men.

Her post reads;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLB7ACqszsi/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
so women are more hardworking than men abi?
Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by Indispensable85(m): 7:06pm On Feb 08, 2021
Why is ur mind judging you madam? Rugged man only asked a question.
Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by IYANGBALI: 7:07pm On Feb 08, 2021
Bloody liar
Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by Rexymania(m): 7:11pm On Feb 08, 2021
Tell him o, that guy no get sense
Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 08, 2021
NiggasInParis:
Like the poster above said .."Werey de disguise" lipsrsealed

I have a Clean and sweet fairly used redmi Note 9S for urgent sale. 4GB/64GB.

75k firm.

Location... Kaduna/Abuja. Can also waybill

Abeg call/whatsap asap let's run deal... Area de hot
With the receipt??

But Sis Toyin is right, I believe there are still many ladies in nollywood with integrity, doing legit hustle
Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by babsbolad: 7:14pm On Feb 08, 2021
Hmmm... She wrote all this grammar or it was subtitled. Btw, in as much many of them charge for a role in millions doesn't mean that they do not take holoshoism as a side hustle, as a matter of fact, that act fetches them big than their acting roles ( and you are not an exception! ).
Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by Cj4charles(m): 7:17pm On Feb 08, 2021
Chamillionaire:
NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE USELESS!!!!!!!!!!!
Baba abeg that words dey too dirty, abeg try have some respect
Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by Chicastle: 7:22pm On Feb 08, 2021
Onyi22:
I blame people that brings their achievement to social media

Onyi ke bi no kwa since?
Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by marsup: 7:23pm On Feb 08, 2021
He didn't lie. A producer friend of mine, told me how girls offer to sleep with him and pay him, so they can feature in his movie, some even sent nude pictures. They said they just want to be on TV, and then they can easily get pimped out to rich men. Na their way be that. Actresses in Nigeria = corporate prostitution.
I come in peace.
Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by snoopz: 7:25pm On Feb 08, 2021
so if the ladies are charging and getting paid in millions, does that means only women are in the acting industry? or the men dey collect 50k or 100k?

toyin Abraham you too funny.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Coloured Hair: Olamide Vs His Son, Batife (Pictured) / Michelle Dede: "If I Was A Hausa Bride Named Amira" / Alex And Nancy Isime Rocking Low Cut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.