Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,246 members, 7,811,692 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess (29810 Views)

Toyin Abraham To Sue Lizzy Anjorin For N500 Million: 'Apologize In 24 Hours Or' / Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London / Uriel Oputa's Response To Ruggedman's Invitation To An Event Via Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by EmeraldKing7(m): 5:03pm On Feb 08, 2021
Princedapace:

No one is against it but they should be proud of their source of income. They are lying too much with the source.

Nobody is a saint

Yahoo boys dey lie also about their source of Income.They use the hoax of real estate, crypto currency trading and sports betting to cover up

4 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by DEMZEE(m): 5:04pm On Feb 08, 2021
Chii59:

So if you have a sibling who's a thief then it's your fault huh? The way you guys find it so easy to shame ladies doesn't surprise me. You wouldn't dare say that to her face.

We shame ladies to check mate una sexual promiscuity
Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by mozona(m): 5:05pm On Feb 08, 2021
Guilty conscience dey worry am....

We all know as e dey go

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 08, 2021
DEMZEE:

We shame ladies to check mate una sexual promiscuity
Do you shame sexually promiscuous guys to checkmate their promiscuity?
Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by dammywapes(m): 5:06pm On Feb 08, 2021
How did i shame her? And what makes you think i can’t say it to her face? Show me your friend and i will tell you who you are... what’s she doing with a phone snatcher ?
Chii59:

So if you have a sibling who's a thief then it's your fault huh? The way you guys find it so easy to shame ladies doesn't surprise me. You wouldn't dare say that to her face.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by kalu61(m): 5:07pm On Feb 08, 2021
Chii59:

Did the men who are spending money on these actresses complain to you?
We know where we meet and discuss their matter. Nnenne hapu okwu.

l don't argue the fact that they are many legit successful Nigeria women but you see those actresses. Just hapu okwu even your ears go de itch.
Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 08, 2021
EmeraldKing7:

Nobody is a saint

Yahoo boys dey lie also about their source of Income.They use the hoax of real estate, crypto currency trading and sports betting to cover up
But simply because they're men, they're legit.
Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 08, 2021
dammywapes:
How did i shame her? And what makes you think i can’t say it to her face? Show me your friend and i will tell you who you are... what’s she doing with a phone snatcher ?
That's how shallow your reasoning goes. A happily married woman still shamed for her ex. Very shallow.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 08, 2021
kalu61:
We know where we meet and discuss their matter. Nnenne hapu okwu.

l don't argue the fact that they are many legit successful Nigeria women but you see those actresses. Just hapu okwu even your ears go de inch.
They complain about spending money and still spend more money.
Tell me something else.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by dammywapes(m): 5:10pm On Feb 08, 2021
Be calm chi , there is a way all the wealth she claim today is gotten that’s why there is a reverse. And always stop this act of abusing people online have seen a lot of your post in the past.
Chii59:

That's how shallow your reasoning goes. A happily married woman still shamed for her ex. Very shallow.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by Princedapace(m): 5:11pm On Feb 08, 2021
EmeraldKing7:

Nobody is a saint

t

Runs is not a crime. Yahoo is a crime.

These ladies should be proud of what they do. Many girls are entering the movie industry thinking that is where they are making the money. They get in and get frustrated. So, this is why these ladies need to be truthful.
Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 08, 2021
The average Nigerian man feels emasculated by their wife's success what do you think such men will feel when a woman is living the lifestyle he can't afford even if he works for 20 years? Ofcourse there is bound to be envy and hatred.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 08, 2021
dammywapes:
Be calm chi , there is a way all the wealth she claim today is gotten that’s why there is a reverse. And always stop this act of abusing people online have seen a lot of your post in the past.
I don't abuse people, I tell them the truth.
A shallow mentality will lead to a shallow life. You can't avoid it.
Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 5:12pm On Feb 08, 2021
ebukajay184:
''We Need To Stop Attributing Every Woman’s Success To Her Sexual Prowess With Men''- Toyin Abraham Reacts To Ruggedman's Post About Nollywood Actors And Actresses

Actress, Toyin Abraham Ajeyemi, has reacted to the post shared on Twitter by singer, Ruggedman, in which he asked why female actors were buying cars and houses, unlike their male counterparts, IgbereTV reports.

Ruggedman had tweeted;

https://twitter.com/RuggedyBaba/status/1357764297905037316?s=20

Reacting via her Instagram page, Toyin said she understands what Ruggedman was trying to say and finds it saddening that many people seized the opportunity to say derogatory words against female actors.

The award-winning actress said she knows a lot of women who charge in millions in the film industry and that she is one of them. She stressed that people need to stop attributing the successes of women in whatever industry to her sexual prowess with men.

Her post reads;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLB7ACqszsi/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Don't mind Ruggedman abeg.

Just dey faya dey go, dey mek d mulah!

Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by EmeraldKing7(m): 5:13pm On Feb 08, 2021
Chii59:

But simply because they're men, they're legit.

My sister we men can be troublesome at times

An independent lady is an Ashawo
A dependent lady is a Gold digger

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by delishpot: 5:13pm On Feb 08, 2021
Good info. Now let me calculate ransome.
Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 08, 2021
Wittyduchess:
The average Nigerian man feels emasculated by their wife's success what do you think such men will feel when a woman is living the lifestyle he can't afford even if he works for 20 years? Ofcourse there is bound to be envy and hatred.
Exactly. I have read too many stories on fb, twitter and even here on Nairaland and also seen a couple of incidents that prove that the bolded is 100% correct.
Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by bluefilm: 5:15pm On Feb 08, 2021
Why is this bitch now ashamed of being called a bitch? undecided

Bitch listen.

Everybody knows you are a bitch.

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by DEMZEE(m): 5:15pm On Feb 08, 2021
Chii59:

Do you shame sexually promiscuous guys to checkmate their promiscuity?

Men and women are fundamentally not equal

Men are the builders of civilization
Women are the child bearers

Men are polygamous by nature, women are hypergamous by nature

Please know the difference

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 08, 2021
EmeraldKing7:

My sister we men can be troublesome at times

An independent lady is an Ashawo
A dependent lady is a Gold digger

grin grin
Exactly. Either way, you get shamed.
You ask for money, wahala. You no ask, trouble.
The anonymity on nairaland is what empowers this amount of misogyny. People talking nonsense here won't dare say it to Toyin Abraham's face.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by kelvindj98: 5:16pm On Feb 08, 2021
nonny1212:
Nawa oh. I see no where rugged man accused women of using sexual prowess abi powers. And for toyin to write those long epistles shows that it is true, whether she likes it or not.

Pusssy pays women faster and bigger. Deep niggers knows that. Nollywood is just a medium them girls advertise their stuffz for higher bidders. It's a game of higher bidders.

Tho there are some hard working women with true success but .... 75%, na pusssy work o.

Thank you o. Ruggedman only asked why female actors in Nollywood are making and the males are suffering. He did not say anything about them using their p*say to make it.
But guilty conscience has made this one to jam talk

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by WoundedLamb: 5:16pm On Feb 08, 2021
Most men in Africa are yet to come to terms with the fact that a woman can earn just as much as they do and even more without being man dependent.

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 08, 2021
DEMZEE:

Men and women are fundamentally not equal

Men are the builders of civilization
Women are the child bearers

Men are polygamous by nature, women are hypergamous by nature

Please know the difference
Sigh. I thought I was quoting a sensible person.
Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by FashionCookie(f): 5:16pm On Feb 08, 2021
Omihanifa:
Wetin this one dey talk undecided

Everyone knows majority of the actresses in Nollywood are big time prostitutes including this Toyin Abraham
No be olosho work she go do when she Jam Seun egbebe (iPhone thief) undecided

How much are they earning from their low budget movies that they will be launching new houses and cars almost on a weekly basis

As for that Destiny etiko, I think she's just been a foolish girl for coming online to start swearing and cursing people. Everyone knows she can't afford that particular model of car even if she acts tons of those her village movies for the next 5years undecided

How many Nollywood actresses both married and single can come out Boldly to say that they are not doing runs ( prostitution) undecided

If Nollywood was truly lucrative, will somebody like Femi Ogedengbe migrate abroad and be doing security guard

How much is Seun Egbegbe's worth? Toyin sef hold pass the guy so stop making it look as if he made her rich. Nigerian ladies are not good, Nigerian ladies are prostitutes. Yet, most Nigerian lazy men will give anything to marry a woman that is already made.
Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 08, 2021
Chii59:

Exactly. I have read too many stories on fb, twitter and even here on Nairaland and also seen a couple of incidents that prove that the bolded is 100% correct.
My sister me too have seen a real life example. There is something about being more successful than your husband that scares Nigerian men.

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by DEMZEE(m): 5:16pm On Feb 08, 2021
Wittyduchess:

Sure now

We don't like independent successful ladies

Our ego cannot stomach their success
Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 08, 2021
kelvindj98:

Thank you o. Ruggedman only asked why female actors in Nollywood are making and the males are suffering. He did not say anything about them using their p*say to make it.
But guilty conscience has made this one to jam talk
Only a fool doesn't know what Ruggedman implied by that post.
Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by yusluvad(m): 5:17pm On Feb 08, 2021
Well, all man for himself...
God for everybody...

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 08, 2021
Wittyduchess:
My sister me too have seen a real life example. There is something about being more successful than your husband that scares Nigerian men.
Na poverty mindset.
Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by DEMZEE(m): 5:18pm On Feb 08, 2021
Chii59:

Sigh. I thought I was quoting a sensible person.

The truth is bitter

Goan check history and u will see why men checkmate women hypergamy nature via slut shaming

Women wey dey emotional and can never be rational
Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by delishpot: 5:19pm On Feb 08, 2021
Chii59:

In naija, an old thief or mother of a thief is not allowed to advice anyone about how crime doesnt pay
Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by Oyinlomobambam(m): 5:19pm On Feb 08, 2021
If no be say toyin Na my long time friend I for know what to say.

But make I just ignore

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Coloured Hair: Olamide Vs His Son, Batife (Pictured) / Michelle Dede: "If I Was A Hausa Bride Named Amira" / Alex And Nancy Isime Rocking Low Cut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.