Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,617 members, 7,816,540 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

A True Story: I Will Never Date A Woman Who Has An Ex-boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A True Story: I Will Never Date A Woman Who Has An Ex-boyfriend (1183 Views)

4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused / I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen / 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A True Story: I Will Never Date A Woman Who Has An Ex-boyfriend by wendyberry(m): 7:21am On Oct 31, 2021
A True Story: I Will Never Date A Woman Who Has An Ex-BoyFriend

I proposed to Eli in 2018 after I’d crushed on her for about five months. She said, “I’m not interested.” I asked, “You’re not interested? That's all?” She said, “I said I’m not interested. What else do you want me to say?” I sensed the anger in her voice and backed out. A week later, I met her in church again. I said hello and she said hi. After church, she ran up to me and said, “Sorry for how I treated you the other time. I’m going through a lot and I allowed myself to push my anger on you.” I said, “Yeah, I saw it so I wasn’t worried. We all have bad days sometimes.” She asked, “So am I forgiven?” I said, “I hold no grudges.”

We began talking, exchanging messages here and there and it was during that period that she let me in on what she was going through. She said, “I helped him travel abroad. He got there and he doesn’t talk to me again. I see him online. I send him messages. He reads them and says nothing back. Do you think that’s fair?” I said I was sorry for whatever she was going through. “Some guys don’t have a heart. They forget easily. Maybe he’s moving on and he’s afraid to tell you.” From then on, most conversations we had were about his boyfriend until one day she came to tell me; “I’m moving on. He doesn’t deserve all the love I have for him.” I said, “That’s the way to go.”

I remember that day, we went out to celebrate it. Our first outing was to celebrate her freedom from her ex. We had fun and she even called the next day to thank me for everything that I’d done to help her move on. Three months later, she called to ask me, “Your proposal, is it still valid?” I said, “I never moved an inch. I’ve always been waiting for you.” She said, “Yes.” I asked, “Yes…?” She said, “Yeah, I’m your girlfriend now.” I asked, “So where do we start from?” She answered, “You tell me.”

Continue Reading on:
https://www.lovebird.com.ng/2021/10/a-true-story-i-will-never-date-woman.html?m=1
Re: A True Story: I Will Never Date A Woman Who Has An Ex-boyfriend by Godada(m): 7:32am On Oct 31, 2021
Re: A True Story: I Will Never Date A Woman Who Has An Ex-boyfriend by Sonnobax15(m): 7:33am On Oct 31, 2021
grin
Eyahhhhh..E be like say dem don open op booking code grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A True Story: I Will Never Date A Woman Who Has An Ex-boyfriend by brosom(m): 7:43am On Oct 31, 2021
Don't care to read the stories,

I guess we all know were it's going and how it ended...

First of all, we re all exes directly or indirectly.

Secondly, since we re all exes, okafors law always plays out.

Thirdly, never say never.!!!
Re: A True Story: I Will Never Date A Woman Who Has An Ex-boyfriend by TrumpDonald2: 8:30am On Oct 31, 2021
OK
Re: A True Story: I Will Never Date A Woman Who Has An Ex-boyfriend by Benwallt(m): 10:45am On Oct 31, 2021
Where will you see fresh girl in this country. Some even have as much as ten ex-boyfriends. Just take anyone that comes your way and panel beat to your taste.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A True Story: I Will Never Date A Woman Who Has An Ex-boyfriend by Fakbrown: 12:48pm On Oct 31, 2021
Op dae eye eleven years old girl for area, from thirteen yahoo boys Don already collect them, na only 1 to eleven no ex now
Re: A True Story: I Will Never Date A Woman Who Has An Ex-boyfriend by Drella(m): 12:54pm On Oct 31, 2021
Fakbrown:
Op dae eye eleven years old girl for area, from thirteen yahoo boys Don already collect them, na only 1 to eleven no ex now

In a more coherent manner:
"That means OP will have to be eyeing girls of age 11 in his area.Because from age 13,the girls are already taken by yahoo boys.It's only girls within the age of 1 to 11 that don't have ex-boyfriends."

Bro sincerely,na rubbish you dey yarn!
You wan dey encourage paedophilia!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Help.(am I A SIMP?) / Ph Sugar Girls / Would You Date A Girl Who Can Kill A Goat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.