Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,546 members, 7,819,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts (57687 Views)

The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. / My Wife Has Turned My Children Against Me / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by desthan(m): 8:42pm On Feb 09, 2021
vybzkartel:
My wife has been wearing my shirts and I hate it it
I have warned her but she is not putting a stop
How do I stop her?

Haha, this is normal. Seems you don't love her enough to let her wear your stuff which I find very strange.

Been married for 16 years, my wife wears my shirts, t-shirts, joggers, boxers etc. So what I do is when I go shopping, I buy two, one for her one for me. Shikena.

Enjoy your marriage cuz she would not stop soon, that i can assure you cool

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by praiseneo(m): 8:42pm On Feb 09, 2021
See as you disgrace yourself
If your wife sees this she would divorce you straight up
Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by lordswill03: 8:42pm On Feb 09, 2021
How and where do some people get their stupid husbands from
Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by fedorahat: 8:44pm On Feb 09, 2021
@ vybzkartel

Don't mind all this nairaland amateur jurist, they didn't even confirm if your wife is busty and expanding the shirt, wearing it carelessly, or any other issue.
You too didn't provide enough details, as for me I love my wife Wearing my shirt as I am bigger than her .
Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by oloshun(m): 8:44pm On Feb 09, 2021
This should not be a question. It shouldn't be offensive, it is the most romantic thing btw a guy and a lady. And, if lady does not love you, I bet, she will get that close not share such intimacy with you. Don't dull bro, women know how to create and maintain boundaries. They are boarder expertise. A woman that shares your clothing shoes you she loves very well. So no drag the issue. If you say anything or rebuke her, you may start seeing disintegration in your relationship.
Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by jadyclem(m): 8:45pm On Feb 09, 2021
LordIsaac:
Get a wardrobe with key. It is indiscipline not to respect the other's property in the name of marriage. Except, of course, she does the laundry and all, which I doubt.
Bros, d moment u marry en, u no get any property wey be solely your own again. Na una two get everything: even ur little Johnny! Which one be indiscipline on top cloth matter again? Some of una just dey too uptight! d woman just like to dey feel her husband's scent by wearing his clothes but d man be like say na village headmaster im be.
Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by Awoo88: 8:46pm On Feb 09, 2021
Abeg niaja people make una come see person wen useless pass buhari!!!!
Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by OlawaleBammie: 8:46pm On Feb 09, 2021
vybzkartel:
How do I stop her?

Oga is anythin wrong??

My gf dey wear my swimming pant not to talk of shirt, and a dey wear her clothes wella

Wetin concern us grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by midnighter1(f): 8:50pm On Feb 09, 2021
If your wife put on your shirt and boxers then try to wear her panties. that is romantic for you. I don't know why men hate to wear their wife's pant. wear your wife's panties and thank me later. she will be happy for you.
Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by moneyissweet(m): 8:51pm On Feb 09, 2021
Op,you are the most sadist and dumbest husband ever

Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by CaptainFM1: 8:52pm On Feb 09, 2021
fineboynl:
you are not alone in this. I hate it when my shirt is wear by a girlfriend or anybody.

Dear boy,
Girlfriend is a different issue. We are talking about wife here. I think the ops shouldn't even complain anything about it.

The husband appears to me that he will complain of any slight thing in the house. Watch out, he will soon come to tell us his wife doesn't know how to cook.
Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by Renegade23: 8:52pm On Feb 09, 2021
Its all love
Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by Carlylepneuma: 8:54pm On Feb 09, 2021
wish this was the only problem Nigeria has... mtchewww!
Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by saajus: 8:54pm On Feb 09, 2021
You are not serious. How is that affecting you? If she's far bigger than you and her size is over-stretching your shirts, I would understand why you are complaining. But, if your shirts prem on her body, Oga it is romantic.
Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 09, 2021
OlawaleBammie:

Oga is anythin wrong??

My gf dey wear my swimming pant not to talk of shirt, and a dey wear her clothes wella

Wetin concern us grin grin grin
I just the imagine how you look in your wife blouse lmao
Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by Neddyogu(m): 8:54pm On Feb 09, 2021
Oya come collect rifle shoot her naa.
Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by lexy2014: 8:55pm On Feb 09, 2021
vybzkartel:
How do I stop her?

Divorce her
Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by Daroldigits: 8:55pm On Feb 09, 2021
Sorry is your next name...your wife not your girlfriend wear your shirt...what's bad in that ooo?
vybzkartel:
How do I stop her?
Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by Daroldigits: 8:56pm On Feb 09, 2021
Baby, for your information ooo...my wife wear my boxers
Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by extol1(m): 8:57pm On Feb 09, 2021
Justkatty:
This just made me laugh and also made me remember what used to happen between my brother and I,
We always have to quarrel whenever he comes back and see his shirt on me, reason being that, I always expand the front of shirt and most times even remove one button because am busty.
But he wasn't finding it funny again, so I had to stop.
So, Mister just try to get more shirts and you can actually leave some for her.
picture of your busty self
Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 09, 2021
vybzkartel:
How do I stop her?
divorce her na.. Oniranu
Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by OlawaleBammie: 8:58pm On Feb 09, 2021
GeneralOnovo:
I just the imagine how you look in your wife blouse lmao

Lol grin

I only wear her unisex wears na, not blouse o grin grin

We use to wear anytin unisex together grin grin, and shes til a gf o, not yet a wife, imagine wen we finally marry
Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by naijadrivablog: 8:59pm On Feb 09, 2021
vybzkartel:
How do I stop her?
My friend, loosen up. You fit sleep with her but you can't share your shirt. She de wear am go market or work

PEOPLE!
Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by extol1(m): 8:59pm On Feb 09, 2021
lordswill03:
How and where do some people get their stupid husbands from
from sango
Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by emmnprince(m): 9:00pm On Feb 09, 2021
Bola146:
God forbid your type in my life undecided You are just so dull lipsrsealed Why hate that, I don't understand sad

No wonder you're an Ibadan girl who lives in Ibadan from birth up to today.

Which is "God forbid your type in my life" as if you and the OP came from this womb or had the same likes and dislikes. It seems you're forgotten so soon we're are individuals with out unique characteristics. Abi have you forgot the saying: "One man food is another man's poison"?

Mind you, because he hate it when his wife wear his clothes doesn't mean he is dull. He may be even romantic, amiable and affable than you sef!

So stop seeing things from your own perspective. Try look at other people's view before you lash at them for expressing their real self!

Yes, you won't understand because you don't understand that we humans are unique and have our individual likes and dislikes.
Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by Lovelyn451(f): 9:01pm On Feb 09, 2021
if u are my hubby that I wear only his t-shirts when I was preggy we for don divorce tey tey...anyways, I hate it when people endure things in marriage, tell her seriously to stop, if she so like t-shirts then buy her some
Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by Funkeshuga(m): 9:03pm On Feb 09, 2021
weird man, you must be a boring and unsocial kind

unromantic alimajiri grin
Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by adeboyedefem: 9:04pm On Feb 09, 2021
May be you married a man or tomboy.. my suggestion is to make are feel more like a woman, give her more attention, take her on romantic date and overall be in your masculine.. rather than a beta..
Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by emmnprince(m): 9:04pm On Feb 09, 2021
Dreyton36:
Alaye wear her pants undecided I hate nonsense
Abi u wan fold hand dey look ? You be lookman ?

If she no still stop after u don wear her pants , u upgrade to bra
Mumu man ,wetin many people dey pray for naim u dey complain of

Lights up my kpoli in peace

I see you expressed your thought out of the influence of the last kpoli you lit!

#WetinKpoliDeyDoEhn!
Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by PROPHETmichael: 9:04pm On Feb 09, 2021
I hope you won't be angry if she starts wearing another's shirt?
You must a child.
Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by gbogboija: 9:05pm On Feb 09, 2021
Yeye man, you should be happy that your woman is wearing your shirt. The first time I saw my woman doing that I was very happy because I feel loved.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) / Cheating Zimbabwean Woman Exposed By Condom & After Sex Smell / Hilarious Photo: How Birthdays Are Celebrated In The Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.