Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

My Reading Culture - Rufai Basirat, UI Pharmacy Best Graduating Student - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Reading Culture - Rufai Basirat, UI Pharmacy Best Graduating Student (33118 Views)

Why I Wrote UTME Again, Unizik’s Best-graduating Student Reveals / Meet Ogugofor Obianuju Anastasia, UNN Pharmacy Best Graduating Student (Picture) / Meet Basirat Rufai, The Best Pharmacy Graduating Student In University Of Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Reading Culture - Rufai Basirat, UI Pharmacy Best Graduating Student by RedChiefPriest: 9:07am On Feb 10, 2021
Kai I wan marry this type of lady
Beauty with za brain
Make my kids sabi book wella grin and come fine small cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Reading Culture - Rufai Basirat, UI Pharmacy Best Graduating Student by seanwilliam(m): 9:07am On Feb 10, 2021
femi4:
Take her out of academics especially her course, she is useless

I don't like one-way student, they can be very boring.

Staying indoor doing same thing all day.....Boring life
oga shut up jare ..

But you’re kinda right though .. she might not sabi any other thing true true
Re: My Reading Culture - Rufai Basirat, UI Pharmacy Best Graduating Student by DJ10rounds(m): 9:08am On Feb 10, 2021
M
Re: My Reading Culture - Rufai Basirat, UI Pharmacy Best Graduating Student by Liposure: 9:12am On Feb 10, 2021
She's a rare gem. Her type will go far
Re: My Reading Culture - Rufai Basirat, UI Pharmacy Best Graduating Student by Judee99(m): 9:14am On Feb 10, 2021
buyhairs:
Hustle oooo. The best graduating student in my set is selling beddings on whatsapp
The end justifies the means...

1 Like

Re: My Reading Culture - Rufai Basirat, UI Pharmacy Best Graduating Student by lkillbrokehoes: 9:14am On Feb 10, 2021
Midas01:
My useless parents raised an unfortunate mad fool like me
Ok
Re: My Reading Culture - Rufai Basirat, UI Pharmacy Best Graduating Student by ITbomb(m): 9:17am On Feb 10, 2021
All reading and no fvrk makes Basirat a........
Re: My Reading Culture - Rufai Basirat, UI Pharmacy Best Graduating Student by Exmilitant(m): 9:19am On Feb 10, 2021
She is brilliant, but not enlightened. Otherwise, she won't be chained to religion.

1 Like

Re: My Reading Culture - Rufai Basirat, UI Pharmacy Best Graduating Student by porthouse7(f): 9:22am On Feb 10, 2021
HitlerGaddafi:
When I was in the university too, most of the intelligent ones and scholars are these alhajas and teblik . Or all those alfas wey dey wear white cap. Those guys dey always sabi book die.
e get 1 water den dey drink.... wontu
Re: My Reading Culture - Rufai Basirat, UI Pharmacy Best Graduating Student by Escobar98(m): 9:24am On Feb 10, 2021
Congratulations Alhaja. UI no easy as I dey 200L
my eyes don see. My guy I dey tell you
Re: My Reading Culture - Rufai Basirat, UI Pharmacy Best Graduating Student by dangotesmummy: 9:28am On Feb 10, 2021
femi4:

jealousy Kee you there

So she should go and mix with useless people who have nothing to offer her OTHER than contaminate her with the vile corruption of this age then your type will turn around and call her olosho

She use her vagyna to get 1st class,she use her vagina to buy cars.oniranu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Reading Culture - Rufai Basirat, UI Pharmacy Best Graduating Student by Sulele04(m): 9:30am On Feb 10, 2021
Escobar98:
Congratulations Alhaja. UI no easy as I dey 200L
my eyes don see. My guy I dey tell you
Bruv I am an Ui aspirant, can I ask you a question ?.
Re: My Reading Culture - Rufai Basirat, UI Pharmacy Best Graduating Student by MrHandsome2013: 9:34am On Feb 10, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
At least she's brainy unlike that brainless girl causing nuisance on this forum, same nuisance that had an extra year in school. Kudos busirat I wish you all the best
Can we have a didactic list of those noisemakers in this forum for proper persecution
Re: My Reading Culture - Rufai Basirat, UI Pharmacy Best Graduating Student by Coronavirus84: 9:35am On Feb 10, 2021
femi4:

You are the most extremely stupid person I have ever encounter on nairaland here, people like you hardly progress in life. Please change your mindset

3 Likes

Re: My Reading Culture - Rufai Basirat, UI Pharmacy Best Graduating Student by Escobar98(m): 9:40am On Feb 10, 2021
Sulele04:

Surely.
Re: My Reading Culture - Rufai Basirat, UI Pharmacy Best Graduating Student by Deepthoughts: 9:43am On Feb 10, 2021
Dogshow:

Source: https://campusnewsng.com/2021/02/09/i-stay-indoor-reading-from-morning-till-night-rufai-basirat-bgs-pharmacy-ui-class-of-2018-2019-setmeet-rufai-basirat-oluwadamilola-the-best-graduating-student/
All these first class people,why is it so Impossible for them to come up with new ideas or discoveries after school,only to be claiming first class this n that,my friend once said Africans are all only studying history,I think he is right after all.

1 Like

Re: My Reading Culture - Rufai Basirat, UI Pharmacy Best Graduating Student by doxijaw: 9:45am On Feb 10, 2021
Really i thought the system prevents!

If you like spend your lifetime smoking igbo, complaining daily about buhari, bleep 50 people per day.

Pikin wey good go good despite the system.

Notice she's religious, that's what happens when you follow a modal code.

Free thinking woke generation have it all upside down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Reading Culture - Rufai Basirat, UI Pharmacy Best Graduating Student by Sulele04(m): 9:53am On Feb 10, 2021
Escobar98:

Surely.
Thanks for your time cool.
1) When is Ui resuming ?.
2) I did Jamb last year Score: 288; Course: Computer Science; What post Utme score would you advise me to aim for to secure admission.
3) Do you have an Idea of the date the post Utme will hold.
Re: My Reading Culture - Rufai Basirat, UI Pharmacy Best Graduating Student by Dogshow(m): 10:03am On Feb 10, 2021
Sulele04:

2) I did Jamb last year Score: 288; Course: Computer Science; What post Utme score would you advise me to aim for to secure admission.

UI post putme comes up on 22-31 of march and it's gon' be virtual plus UI resumes Feb 22 (Virtual resumption too) For more gist about UI related news, kindly send a DM to this line- 08135168991 or visit campusnewsng.com to get started. It's a UI campus TV related news. Washing you success in your exams. Stay safe!
Re: My Reading Culture - Rufai Basirat, UI Pharmacy Best Graduating Student by Sulele04(m): 10:08am On Feb 10, 2021
Dogshow:

UI post putme comes up on 22-31 of march and it's gon' be virtual plus UI resumes Feb 22 (Virtual resumption too) For more gist about UI related news, kindly send a DM to this line- 08135168991 or visit campusnewsng.com to get started. It's a UI campus TV related news. Washing you success in your exams. Stay safe!
Wow thanks shocked.
Re: My Reading Culture - Rufai Basirat, UI Pharmacy Best Graduating Student by Seyzcham91(m): 10:08am On Feb 10, 2021
work for her indeed! undecided
ayterajah:
Pls can I get her number asap.... She's definitely a wife material.... I mean I have work for her
Re: My Reading Culture - Rufai Basirat, UI Pharmacy Best Graduating Student by Seyzcham91(m): 10:09am On Feb 10, 2021
you no lie
HitlerGaddafi:
When I was in the university too, most of the intelligent ones and scholars are these alhajas and teblik . Or all those alfas wey dey wear white cap. Those guys dey always sabi book die.
Re: My Reading Culture - Rufai Basirat, UI Pharmacy Best Graduating Student by JoshOxborn: 10:16am On Feb 10, 2021
Everything is cramming and memorizing theories! I hate to say this, she shouldn't be a proud pharmacist if she can't sit down and produce drugs simple antibacterial drugs.

It's not her fault, but the system is wack. I can never be proud of my course if I can't put it to use, and engineering student can't even build a toy car, they don't practice engineering but they cram how it works without having a clue how to get started.

What a useless country, China and Japan are innovating new, superb, and awesome technologies, Nigeria is here teaching the students how to cram for 8hrs when the real deal is practicals and more practicals, let us see what you can build and create with your knowledge!

1 Like

Re: My Reading Culture - Rufai Basirat, UI Pharmacy Best Graduating Student by Escobar98(m): 10:22am On Feb 10, 2021
Sulele04:

1) February 20 we’re resuming virtually

2) 288 is really good score for Computer Science. Since 288/8 is 36. Out of 50% for JAMB you garner 36/50 already. Not bad.

Average Computer Science dept cut off mark is 68. So 68 minus 36 (that you’ve got already) equals 32. 32 times 2 equals 64. So you need 64 or more in your PUTME. Smash 70 and you’re good. Your JAMB score is advantageous.

Edit: last cut off mark for Computer Science is 64. This year it’ll be around 66. Just prepare well for your PUTME. Your JAMB got you covered, mate.

3) I’m not sure but around April
Re: My Reading Culture - Rufai Basirat, UI Pharmacy Best Graduating Student by Sulele04(m): 10:26am On Feb 10, 2021
Escobar98:

1) February 20 we’re resuming virtually

2) 288 is really good score for Computer Science. Since 288/8 is 36. Out of 50% for JAMB you garner 36/50 already. Not bad.

Average Computer Science dept cut off mark is 68. So 68 minus 36 (that you’ve got already) equals 32. 32 times 2 equals 64. So you need 64 or more in your PUTME. Smash 70 and you’re good. Your JAMB score is advantageous.

3) I’m not sure but around April

Thanks, I really appreciate cheesy.

1 Like

Re: My Reading Culture - Rufai Basirat, UI Pharmacy Best Graduating Student by TheMostComplex1: 10:29am On Feb 10, 2021
Welldone girl
Re: My Reading Culture - Rufai Basirat, UI Pharmacy Best Graduating Student by taiwotimitt: 10:33am On Feb 10, 2021
my father will read this now. we no go rest for house again ;Dmy father will read this now. we no go rest for house again
Re: My Reading Culture - Rufai Basirat, UI Pharmacy Best Graduating Student by Excel70: 10:34am On Feb 10, 2021
Sulele04:

Bro, don't be scared. UI is a school you will enjoy. Just be ready to be focused,worked hard and pray
Re: My Reading Culture - Rufai Basirat, UI Pharmacy Best Graduating Student by Sulele04(m): 10:40am On Feb 10, 2021
Excel70:

Bro, don't be scared. UI is a school you will enjoy. Just be ready to be focused,worked hard and pray
cheesy Thank you.
Re: My Reading Culture - Rufai Basirat, UI Pharmacy Best Graduating Student by Kennyking1234: 10:42am On Feb 10, 2021
D

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olori Memunat Graduates From University (Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife) / How To Spot An "Olodo" In The Exam Hall / Nursing Student Suspended In Borno For Not Welcoming Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.