Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,425 members, 7,812,248 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend (3438 Views)

Why Is It Very Difficult To Find A Woman Who Possesses All The Qualities (Photo) / Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend? / I'm finding it difficult to adapt to the Lifestyle Of My Husband To Be. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend by Finesse1st: 2:33pm On May 04, 2022
I have everything a girl needs in man but I'm an introvert I just love talking to myself only, I got a lot of green light but immediately I try to go for it and the girl form a little hard to get I just immediately go back to my default settings.

Help...... I need a soul mate

9 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend by God1000(m): 2:35pm On May 04, 2022
The right person will come, don't beg for love

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend by Ballzproblemm: 2:36pm On May 04, 2022
g
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend by Jamesbiodun(m): 2:38pm On May 04, 2022
I don't toast anymore, love will truly find you when the time comes

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend by Truvelisback(m): 2:38pm On May 04, 2022
Getting a girlfriend is not the issue but getting the right girlfriend is the issue.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend by Finesse1st: 2:44pm On May 04, 2022
God1000:
The right person will come, don't beg for love
bros I'm not hyping myself, I have the cute face, the soft lips, the fitted stature, the abs, the skin colour (I'm not dark not Fair in complexion, I'm chocolate) yet I find it so difficult to approach a lady I always go back to my default mode after just small hard to get forming from the girls

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend by Kriss216: 2:45pm On May 04, 2022
You actually don't know what God is saving you from.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend by God1000(m): 2:47pm On May 04, 2022
Finesse1st:
bros I'm not hyping myself, I have the cute face, the soft lips, the fitted stature, the abs, the skin colour (I'm not dark not Fair in complexion, I'm chocolate) yet I find it so difficult to approach a lady I always go back to my default mode after just small hard to get forming from the girls
I understand you but continue being yourself, don't chose another lifestyle because of a girl, you will meet your woman at the right time
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend by bishopadekola: 2:47pm On May 04, 2022
Tips for a more pleasant first date What men should know
Dating should be fun, but for most people, first dates make them anxious, perhaps because they want everything to be perfect. A terrible first date could ruin your chances of a great relationship, and you want everything to be perfect. Be stressful when you don’t know what to do. The following tips may come in handy if you want a more comfortable first date.

How do you prepare for the first date?
To make a first date more enjoyable, you need to do your homework and know some basic details about your date. It would be too embarrassing if you asked the wrong questions. Focus on your date and be prepared to make her comfortable. Your First Date Some guys practice their lines before their first date, and there’s nothing wrong with you doing the same. Focusing on your date can help you forget about your nervousness and eventually feel more comfortable. To create a more relaxed first date, avoid Friday night dates to avoid pressure. Keep the date short to be more considerate of each other. If you or your date can’t feel a connection, keeping the date short will save you both. The discomfort of keeping the date suddenly doesn’t mean you have to be rude if your first date doesn’t spark off. Look at every first date as an opportunity to expand your network of friends. Your date might offer to introduce you to a friend who might be a better match for you. Be a gentleman and treat every first date with good manners. If there’s a connection and you’re both attracted, the short first date means you have something to look forward to, which is your second date. The anticipation of the following date can be exciting for both of you. Be on time for the first date or call if something comes up and you can’t make it on time. It’s essential to make her feel like you’re respecting her time and remember that being considerate or respectful of your date makes you more attractive.

What to wear on the first date?
The clothes you wear on your first date affect your attractiveness. Dress well and look good on your first date. Most women love to date a man who dresses well, but that doesn’t mean you have to spend a fortune on your new wardrobe. Wear something representative, clean, and appropriate for your date. Wear clothing that accentuates your best physical attributes and minimizes your most minor attractive details. Of course, to have a more comfortable first date, you also need to feel comfortable and confident in your outfit because you don’t want to feel tense or uncomfortable in your business during a date. Experts advise men to wear dark jeans, a long-sleeved shirt with a collar and bright patterns, or not too flashy designs and a loose-fitting tie. A nice polo shirt and blazer are another option for a casual look. When you tuck your shirt in, you look clean and handsome. Avoid wearing khaki pants, making you look more like you’re going to work than on a date. Avoid flashy patterns and stripes to look good and impress your date. Choosing bright colors can be distracting. If you want to stand out, select colors that attract women the most, like white, black, gray, blue, and green. Colors like cobalt blue and maroon can also be attractive. Flashy clothing or accessories are not suitable for a date as they will draw attention away from you. Of course, don’t forget your hygiene. Make them look neat and wear matching socks. Take care of your hair, your nails, and the hair on your nose. If you ever wear the wrong outfit on your date, relax and be yourself and enjoy the moment with your date.

Where to go on the first date
Most people choose to spend their first dates in places where they can have dinner or sit across from each other to talk and get to know each other better, but the problem with this setting is that the date is more of an interview type that can be — what a date. The first meeting in such an environment can be too formal and it can be difficult for both of you to think of things to talk about, which can lead to long silences or embarrassment. For a more enjoyable first date, it’s best to include fun activities to do together, such as: For example, take part in a cooking class, painting class, carnival, bowling, biking, ice skating, karaoke, etc. or visit places where there is plenty for both of you to see. and talk about museums, zoos, amusement parks, underground aquariums, botanical gardens, etc. A walk through the mall or shopping for small things is also an excellent way to spend the first date and get to know each other better. Talking and doing something together is not only fun and creates new experiences and memories. Avoid concerts if possible. , games and movies on your first date. Dates should allow you to talk, interact, and connect, and that’s difficult when the environment is too noisy or you’re both busy watching a movie or a play.

To know more about love and relationships visit The Best Love Guide
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend by Uniquetani1(f): 3:19pm On May 04, 2022
It's difficult getting a nice boyfriend too

4 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend by karkinase(m): 3:20pm On May 04, 2022
Uniquetani1:
It's difficult getting a nice boyfriend too
Gosh what’s that on ur profile .. shocked

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend by Mcslize: 3:24pm On May 04, 2022
Finesse1st:

What about money? You forgot to mention that.
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend by siofra(f): 3:25pm On May 04, 2022
Have you learned to love?

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend by Uniquetani1(f): 3:28pm On May 04, 2022
karkinase:

Gosh what’s that on ur profile .. shocked

Yes that's me
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend by Finesse1st: 4:36pm On May 04, 2022
siofra:
how?
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend by helinues: 4:45pm On May 04, 2022
You dont force love nor rush it... Let it occurs naturally
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend by Faber(m): 5:13pm On May 04, 2022
Finesse1st:
I have everything a girl needs in man but I'm an introvert I just love talking to myself only, I got a lot of green light but immediately I try to go for it and the girl form a little hard to get I just immediately go back to my default settings.

On top the whole wahala way full the universe, your own problem is a mensurating, stinking, stingy, selfish, manipulative, dog - prone, ingrate of a being to come and stress your life..

Okay na. No come here much later stress us with heartbreak story. Na your type girls dey do shege grin grin
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend by Finesse1st: 5:16pm On May 04, 2022
Faber:

On top the whole wahala way full the universe, your own problem is a mensurating, stinking, stingy, selfish, manipulative, dog - prone, ingrate of a being to come and stress your life..

Okay na. No come here much later stress us with heartbreak story. Na your type girls dey do shege grin grin
no girl go fit do Me shege cus me self na shege
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 04, 2022
First off, i want you to erase that shit called"soul mate" from your mind. It is non existent.

Second, you need to come out of shell more. So far you are regularly getting greenlight that means u don't look bad and well chiseled. So you need to summon the "courage" and approach such ladies. Since the greenlight is there, less effort is required. This is just pure desire from the ladies part for you to act on.

Talk to them like a normal human, they shit,they smell,they bleed,they piss. No matter how beautiful, they are still humans with blood flowing through their veins.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend by Jeon(f): 6:39pm On May 04, 2022
GO BACK TO UR EX ,SHE'S UR SOUL MATE.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend by talk2hb1(m): 6:51pm On May 04, 2022
Finesse1st:

Go Make Money, no be by fine boy alone.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend by johnbush(m): 6:56pm On May 04, 2022
Finesse1st:

i feel your pain man. no be only you o
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend by ITbomb(m): 7:16pm On May 04, 2022
Forget gf, make female friends as many as you can. Just get talking without any thought of seeing again

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend by spencekat(m): 8:59pm On May 04, 2022
Kriss216:
You actually don't know what God is saving you from.

Most of those girls will add misery to his life.
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 04, 2022
siofra:
He who learn to love must bear the risk of hatred - Madara

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:20am On May 05, 2022
Faber:

Sheer malice and hatred for female folks you have sex with when you become "konjified". Such pettiness and hypocrisy.

You should get over yourself and stop these disgusting remarks towards female gender.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend by divineuk(m): 5:11am On May 05, 2022
It will happen at the right time
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend by Jayrockk: 5:46am On May 05, 2022
Finesse1st:

youre probably a sigma male. Check wise thinker & bloke box on YouTube and thank me later
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend by Fiscus105(m): 6:39am On May 05, 2022
ITbomb:
Forget gf, make female friends as many as you can. Just get talking without any thought of seeing again

Hope u read it that he is introvert.
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend by Fiscus105(m): 6:44am On May 05, 2022
Relate ur shy (introvert) problem to a very confident and reliable friends, they can help you to woo ladies that would date you.

NB. Don't call me wen you impregnate woman. Think about responsibility before the pleasure ok.

Meanwhile, a time is coming that you would tired about different women in relationship. I will advice you to wait and see it.
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend by ITbomb(m): 8:37am On May 05, 2022
Fiscus105:

Hope u read it that he is introvert.
So am I.

You don't just go out and make friends, that's hard for us rather we make friends in the course of work
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend by Finesse1st: 10:15am On May 05, 2022
Jayrockk:
youre probably a sigma male. Check wise thinker & bloke box on YouTube and thank me later
oh! Bro bro I googled the trait of the sigma male, and I have all the traits listed there, I just feel too happy with myself in every aspect and love doing things at my own pace, I'm not scared of them girl's but I feel so difficult to Chase girls or at the mercy of anybody I can speak and talk to anybody no matter ur status, but only hold a relationship with whether a male/female if relationship is mutual but not me trying to make things happen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Up Ghana Forum / A Virgin And A Disvirgin Which One Would U Recomend For Marriage / Gov Oshiomhole In Hot Romance With Nollywood Stars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.