Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus (62305 Views)

Bbnaija’s Christy O Acquires A G-wagon Worth ₦100m / Meet The Real Owner Of The G-wagon Brabus Hushpuppi And Zlatan Ibile Posed With / Regina Daniels Adds A Mercedes Brabus To Her Collection Of Cars (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by CaptainFM1: 4:16pm On Feb 09, 2021
Sunnydoo:
When will men and guys buy? Women leading by 211 : 0

Sorry guys

Even for basketball, your opponent go get some points na. Atleast from free throw!

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by lamentor78(m): 4:17pm On Feb 09, 2021
Which year model, Congrats to her ,but they don't need to advertise it now

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by charlesucheh(m): 4:17pm On Feb 09, 2021
LordKO:

Direct your mention to your fellow low-lives. My post is concise enough for any sane person who's established to understand it.
you're pissed and insulting cos he told you the truth ahbi?

Now between you and him, who crase pass??

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by charlesucheh(m): 4:20pm On Feb 09, 2021
Dreyton36:

Person but motor you write queen premier Omo if na private jet na complete novel you do write o
Lights up my kpoli in peace
QUEEN what??
this one loud!
they may, he may, can we may,
Nolstagic nursery school days...

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by JuanDeDios: 4:20pm On Feb 09, 2021
Interesting. That's a very masculine car.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by Ibuks20(m): 4:22pm On Feb 09, 2021
cchub:
I'm waiting for them to come and say she bought this with her pusssy
she bought it with her pussy

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by charlesucheh(m): 4:22pm On Feb 09, 2021
Rugged Man only asked a question o!
And this one took it personal and post a cartapilla.
Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by Oluwaleinad14(m): 4:23pm On Feb 09, 2021
Reasons why she wrote that long story to counter ruggard man post.congrat to her ooo.
Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by mozona(m): 4:23pm On Feb 09, 2021
After attacking ruggedman, she bought herself a new car

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by Neymessi: 4:30pm On Feb 09, 2021
I'm sure odunlade adekola has featured in more movies than her, why haven't he showed off an expensive car like toyin and mercy did..... Just asking

4 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 09, 2021
Not just G wagon but brabus, okay oh.

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by Tectono: 4:32pm On Feb 09, 2021
saajus:
You just destroyed your brand with this foolish comment. Just tell the world what your sisters are doing, don't obfuscate the message. Anyone that clicks the link on your signature is mad.

Na we go dey shout we want women that won't wait for daddy before they buy toothpaste. Unfortunately, when they become successful, we will change the story.

What do you know about brand, branding and brand management? The truth is bitter, but it must be said. Clitoriscurrency thrives among actresses in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by Funkeshuga(m): 4:34pm On Feb 09, 2021
her husband na Agba awo
Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by Harry81(m): 4:34pm On Feb 09, 2021
Just because of attention...ok, we don hear. For ur information, somebody is the car dealer with several fleets and somebody is also the manufacturer, there is no such noise . sad

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by BewareOf419: 4:35pm On Feb 09, 2021
Seun Egbegbe Don Miss Big Time..
Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by tnerro1(m): 4:39pm On Feb 09, 2021
Congra Toto lations
Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by chrizzyace: 4:42pm On Feb 09, 2021
Wow..... Big big big congrats to a very hardworking and fearless woman. I respect her so much, God bless her and her family always....

smiley cool smiley

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by VULCAN(m): 4:47pm On Feb 09, 2021
What's all this hypothetical blabber?

Are you their account officer?

Nobody really knows where anybody in Nigeria gets their finances from, so why are you defending these women anyhow?

If you don't know there are Nigerian men who order celebrity women like Domino's Pizza, well I know some.

There are men who can afford to drop N10m on our female celebrities for a weekend in Dubai and they won't even feel that money left them.

That is not to say that I am categorically saying that Toyin slept with someone to buy the car.

I don't know and frankly I don't really care.

But I won't defend a woman who I don't even live with, in a world where some women leave their husbands at home and claim they are going for a wedding in the next town only to spend some nights with a lover.

Speak for yourself only and even that is not always true as you have done some bad things that you never planned to do and tht later you asked yourself "what was I thinking"

LordKO:
Congrats to her. Meanwhile, as much as I don't hold brief for anyone, it's, however, both appalling and laughable whenever I see people doubting the genuineness of the source of someone's floating wealth simply because the person is popularly known for a particular occupation, especially a newbie in such profession. Life doesn't work like that, people. It's never been how long, but how well, vast, opportune, etc., backed with action.

Case study, a said relatively new actress that was said to have bought a brand-new model Prado a few days ago. She or any other person in her position neither need to be business savvy nor venture into another business directly nor sleep around to accumulate wealth bigger than what she earns from her known popular occupation; instead; in the absence of diversifying silently while still in the profession, all she needs is an encounter with a deal maker who knows how to liaise with someone like her to net genuine deals worth millions and billions from the appropriate quarters and automatically start swimming in real money once she's compensated or partake in sharing the profit where a formal agreement was entered.

Opportunities abound; unfortunately, most of you either don't have the grit or acumen to maximize them.
Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by ivolt: 4:47pm On Feb 09, 2021
ikennamadu1:

so you are calling people low-lives because you are privileged to own a few bucks ... tufiakwa.. shame on you... kiddo

Yes. He is actually a low-life and likely to be criminal in real life. From experience, criminals find it hard to believe that anyone could make it without engaging in illicit activity. I hope you don't have similar mindset.
Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by ridbell01(m): 4:48pm On Feb 09, 2021
i dont know how she got the money but she has really tried for herself in the movie industry and shes someone that does not keep her love affairs. i congratulate her.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by jimi4us: 4:48pm On Feb 09, 2021
cchub:
I'm waiting for them to come and say she bought this with her pusssy

But is it not with her pussy? Man no dey give man money

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by Lagoon0: 4:49pm On Feb 09, 2021
LordKO:

Direct your mention to your fellow low-lives. My post is concise enough for any sane person who's established to understand it.
Pesin buy motor, you dey write article. See your reply shocked . you even lack manner sef

We move!

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by planetx: 4:49pm On Feb 09, 2021
#40 million car
Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by Seyzcham91(m): 4:50pm On Feb 09, 2021
grin
We4all:
No wonder she wrote that long epistle when Ruggedman voiced out his opinions about Nollywood actresses. She was only exhibiting 'solidarity syndrome'. Hard working woman my foot!
Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by Seyzcham91(m): 4:52pm On Feb 09, 2021
grin
Bornsinner7:
Oloshoring is a very lucrative business anywhere in the world.. Don't get it twisted..

You don't have to do the servicing yourself especially when you have made a name in the industry..

You see those young chicks aspiring to be actresses, vixens, models etc you can pimpp them to big clients who will then reward you wish cash, political positions and the likes...

Pimpin is a risky business in this part of the world because of loyalty and trust.. your hoe can easily steal your client without you getting any benefit that's why some have chosen to do such a business with their biological daughters...

For the record, making a name in the business is very vital and will boost your profile this is where Nollywood comes in..

I am not saying she's an olosho.. neither am I saying she's a pimpp.. I am not even saying anything..

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by Originalsly: 4:53pm On Feb 09, 2021
LordKO:

all she needs is an encounter with a deal maker who knows how to liaise with someone like her to net genuine deals worth millions and billions from the appropriate quarters and automatically start swimming in real money once she's compensated or partake in sharing the profit where a formal agreement was entered.

Give an example of someone who can liaise with her and the connection the person can make to have her automatically swimming in millions.
People who usually be swimming in that kind money from unknown sources are usually into illegal or immoral activities.... directly or indirectly.

Using your example... someone can liaise with her.... connect her to a looting politician... an appropriate quarter.... a deal is struck.... everytime she sleeps with him.... USD 25 K as compensation...... wouldn't she be automatically swimming in money?

I know nothing about her to judge her source of money to buy the ride.... maybe that was her dream and been investing and saving all her life to fulfill that dream.

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by Seyzcham91(m): 4:53pm On Feb 09, 2021
grin
IamPlato:

Why are the ladies succeeding more than the men in nollywood?

Because men don't have PUSSIES...
Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by Seyzcham91(m): 4:54pm On Feb 09, 2021
grin
fergieboy:
Smart woman

She heard to clear the air before showing off
Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by udemzyudex(m): 4:54pm On Feb 09, 2021
competition
Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by FashionCookie(f): 4:57pm On Feb 09, 2021
People go soon start to cry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party / Hushpuppi Blasts Phyno, Olamide & Timaya After Watching “telli Person” Video / Linda Ikeji Acquires A New Mansion... Laura Praises Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.